Closed Thread
    bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

15 inch biceps good?

6"5 248lbs been lifting for 3 1/2 months just measured my biceps and there 15 inches is that decent? They still have alot more work to go to be very defined and all but I'm kinda happy with the progress.

Registered User LivingDaylights's Avatar
    LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LivingDaylights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bradleydan View Post
    6"5 248lbs been lifting for 3 1/2 months just measured my biceps and there 15 inches is that decent? They still have alot more work to go to be very defined and all but I'm kinda happy with the progress.
    Depends on your bodyfat percentage and whether you're an ecto/endo/meso. If you're sub 20 % bf, then yeah that's pretty good. The most important thing though is that you are progressing.

armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I try not to focus on the size of the arms, but more on the aesthetic look...2 years ago my arms were up to 16 inch and looked huge but had no definition and 0 vascularity(which I know some people don't care about, but I do!), now my arms are between 14.5 and 15 inches but I get compliments quite often...and I the look better now that my waist is low 30s instead of the low 40s like before....
    So this is the ONLY time that size is not always as important...as long as you look in the mirror and are good with it than that's whats up!!!

doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    honestly, its not impressive but for 3.5 months its a great start. even if u were sub 20% like ^^^ said 15 inch arms really arent that big imo but use this as motivation to hit arms that much harder.
    fecalpheliac

doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    For your height and weight i'd say a bit above average. Keep curling brah! srs
    do u consider average someone who doesnt lift?

u cant seriously be telling me u think 15 inch arms are big @ 6'5 248.
    fecalpheliac

fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for your height, that doesnt sound very big, bigger than mine though

bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10) bradleydan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the input/opinions, body fat is just under 23%,still a ways to go but definitely see a diff from 3.5 months ago!!

EliB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EliB has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nope - i have 14 inch arms and im 165 pounds LOL

SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am 200 pounds with 17.5 inch biceps and I am currently not happy with them so no keep working

DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I guess it depends on where you started. However, in about one year's time, I went from 12s to 16s through consistent training and nutrition.

Just imagine where you can be a year from now. If it helps you stay motivated and confident, then sure, celebrate what you've already done, but by no means allow yourself to become complacent.

For example, my goal is to add another few inches before 2013 and to eventually possess 20" arms.

Don't forget how important growing your triceps are in overall arms development too!
    Discover the Secrets of Healthy Fitness Plus...
    => http://HealthyFitnessPlus.com

SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenNolan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DougBarger View Post
    I guess it depends on where you started. However, in about one year's time, I went from 12s to 16s through consistent training and nutrition.

Just imagine where you can be a year from now. If it helps you stay motivated and confident, then sure, celebrate what you've already done, but by no means allow yourself to become complacent.

For example, my goal is to add another few inches before 2013 and to eventually possess 20" arms.

Don't forget how important growing your triceps are in overall arms development too!
    Words of the wise

jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jalloggio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on the short end of 5'8 with 15" biceps. For your height you can do bigger. At my height my arms and shoulders look bigger than what they are but I'm a firm believer that one cannot go to big. IMO
    Jonathan Alloggio NSCA-CPT
    For unlimited workout programs and trainer support visit:
    www.eliteonlinefitness.com
    NPC Competitor
    Current
    Max bench 225x5
    Max dead 400
    Max squat 305X6

Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100) Tobynator is not very well liked. (-100)
    At 6'5 you wanna have 16 inch arms at least, I would shoot for 18-20 to be a good beefiness at your height. I'm 5'11 and I want lean 18-20 inch arms.

pushpullflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are we talking flexed? and also are you measuring after workout or cold?

LionOnYourGirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stupid Question.. but how do you even measure?

adoliva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pushpullflex View Post
    are we talking flexed? and also are you measuring after workout or cold?
    Measure cold and not flexed. There's a video on how to do it when you add measurements in your bodyspace

Ant1122 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im currently 155 Pounds 5'4 15.2' Biceps.

xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xBiGBaDWolFx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Say your 6'5 and almost 250 lbs and have 15in arms? (srs?) I'm 5'10 175 15in cold and my arms look good so idk man. Whats your 1rm bb curl? So far im up to 115 standing strict curl

DJackd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Found this: What are considered big arms

Muscleboundblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/what-are-considered-big-arms.html

Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charly41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at Age 16 i started with weighttraining, had a height of 6 "2" that time, and my Arms where without Training 38 cm (bit more than 15), in the next years i grow more, my length got 6 "3". My Arms where there biggest after about 20-30 years of Training (21-22 inches). After 50 i reduced my BW to 250-264 lbs. My Arms now around 20 inches. at 258-259 lbs.
    Attached Images
    6 "3" 260 lbs. mid 50....still love this sport.... go and do something for yourself, not for others....it´s your life, your health, you only get one, take care, and when you see results the fun to work out will be greater with time....but it´s all about small steps...fast results you can loose fast...steady and slow results last much longer. So take your Sport bag, and enjoy your workouts, and the Feeling when you finished a good workout.

Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Budaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey the vacularity makes the arm look bigger. I had a lot of compliments when i lost weight and arm size but gained in vascularity.
    But i never go down 16 inch. Thats the marker that i need to stop cutting for me.
    So you're on the internet for good advice, here's some good advice: have a good laugh once in a while. And never tear your bicep!

628 / 661 LBS DL
    529 / 600 LBS SQ
    242 / 300 LBS BP