Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The Lonely Road to Hell: HRT Solo Contest

So you watched the videos multiple times and scoured the web to find every word you could related to the new phenomenon that is Hell Raiser Training. You mastered the technique, studied the split and your diet and supplement regimen are on point. You see the main HRT 12 Weeks in Hell contest thread and you’re all in… Ready to use the HRT tools to become a freak.

And then you realize there’s a problem--the proper employment of the HRT method is predicated on having a training partner, and you roll solo. Damn. Sucks to be you, bro.

Until now. Hearing the frenzied response to his training system, Rage went back to his dungeon lab and cooked up an alternate HRT program for you lone wolves… One meant to maximize your gains and challenge you in the spirit of the original program, while still walking your lonely road.

To make sure you fellas aren’t left out in the cold--it is November in Jersey after all, we’ll open up a similar contest to 5 lucky lone warrior entrants. You’ll be guided and mentored by Rage and the Animal Crew on your own personal HRT Journey and will be supported along the way with the Animal HRT Stack, making sure you get the most out of each and every set and rep.

The same rules apply here as they do in the Big Daddy HRT contest…

- You must be a BB.com/Bodyspace member
    - You must be willing to keep a daily BB.com forum log covering your split, diet and supplementation plans
    - You must provide a weekly video summary log
    - You must have a minimum of 2 years training experience
    - You must be at least 18 years of age or older
    - You must live in the US and have a US mailing address
    - You must be in perfect health in order to undergo the rigorous HRT method

The participant who has the heart and dedication to stay the course, do the detail work (keeping detailed training logs and video journals) and who makes the most dramatic progress, documented via before and after photos will win your own grand prize—a generous Animal care package containing products and gear with a retail price tag of $1000.

So it’s that easy. To officially enter, post in this thread and tell us a little bit about yourself, how you're an Animal, and why you should be chosen to be sponsored by Animal for a 12-week journey through hell and we’ll pick the most compelling stories to join in the madness. The deadline for entries is 11/29/11.

So what are you waiting for? There's no excuse left not to be f*ckin' jacked.
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First.

An additional resource on runnin' HRT solo... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...hout-A-Partner
    Last edited by Universal Rep; 11-18-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome, this gives those guys a shot that don't have a partner that can commit
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Awesome, this gives those guys a shot that don't have a partner that can commit
    That's why we got dogs... Man's best friend. Hahahaha....
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    That's why we got dogs... Man's best friend. Hahahaha....
    Uhm... Actually, mine are my cardio partners... *LOL*
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The words "thank you" aren't enough! I'm all over this! I'll post my app ASAP!

rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50) rev8ball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Step right up.....
    Dominate Your Game!

Trample the Weak. Hurdle the Dead.

phill2121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why am I F*CKING NUTZ ENOUGH to enter HELL???

I am the type of sick person that lives for the pain that this program involves, I was going to enter with my girl but she just doesnt have the time. I have been wanting to compete for some time now and have not gotten to the point that I have been ready. I was diagnosed with crohns disease at the age of 5 and want to show all the people out there that this disease cant take everything from you, I want not only myself but the kids that I speak to about the disease that if you are hardcore enough and willing to f*cking put in the time and effort that this disease doesn't have s*it on you. I have watched the videos and have gotton very into this type of training. Weather you pick me or not I am still going to do it for 12 weeks and keep using your products, I have been a fan for years, I just feel that I have the desire and the motivation to not only show you, myself and all the people that are battling this s*it when I walk on stage this season that I am nuts and I deserve a front row seat on the train to HELL!!!!!!

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why do I want to enter HELL?

I have been through my own version of hell many times in my life and I always came out on top. Ive had more set backs and injuries in my time that would make the average man crumble to his knees and give up. But I am not an average man! I took those set backs and those injuries and I made them into something more. I made them into reasons why I should press forward, hit the weights harder and to give my all to every workout. That has helped me accomplish many goals that I had set for myself. What sets me apart from others? I actually set goals and I go get them! NOTHING stops me from reaching that goal I set! I have not reached the body I want just yet, i'm never really satisfied and try to take it to another level each and every workout! Give me 12 weeks and i'll give you my all. I will give you the Animal inside me. This 12 week routine will help me prep for my next Bodybuilding show on March 17th, 2012 in St. Louis Missouri. I will be going up against some big bad mofos and my goal is to give them a run for their money! I want them to see me onstage and say "oh ****, this guy is gonna beat me!"

So just f*ckin pick me!

Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crims is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My HRT solo Contest App

I stand ready. This style of training is for those who will not falter in the face of adversity. I humbly accept this challenge, with my head down and will to conquer high. Through the sweat, blood, tears and toils with and against the iron, I would do my best to emerge victorious. I can imagine no other alternative, if I want to make it out alive.
    My name is Scott and I've been using nothing but Animal and Universal supplements for the past three years. There's no need to look elsewhere. Animal represents everything I stand for and provides the basics I need to get things done.
    I am ending a three month long cut and am primed and ready to plunge myself upon this abysmal path into hell. Fueled with the desire to better myself and transcend all limitations, my intentions of entering this contest are clear. I enter this path as a small animal, but with Rage's guidance and direction, I hope to emerge a bull elephant. There is no deviation from this path, for it is the only route that will take me where I want to go. I have an HD camcorder to ensure every battle is captured... I may be walking this path solo, but you can be damn sure you'll have front row seats. Brothers in arms walking this lonely road, we alone dictate our future. What can 12 weeks in this do to a person? I'm ready to find out.

-Crims

Registered User True74Seneca419's Avatar
    True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Quick question..

Are we following the exact plan to a "T"?

Or do we do the training program and follow our own diet?

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crims View Post
    I stand ready. This style of training is for those who will not falter in the face of adversity. I humbly accept this challenge, with my head down and will to conquer high. Through the sweat, blood, tears and toils with and against the iron, I would do my best to emerge victorious. I can imagine no other alternative, if I want to make it out alive.
    My name is Scott and I've been using nothing but Animal and Universal supplements for the past three years. There's no need to look elsewhere. Animal represents everything I stand for and provides the basics I need to get things done.
    I am ending a three month long cut and am primed and ready to plunge myself upon this abysmal path into hell. Fueled with the desire to better myself and transcend all limitations, my intentions of entering this contest are clear. I enter this path as a small animal, but with Rage's guidance and direction, I hope to emerge a bull elephant. There is no deviation from this path, for it is the only route that will take me where I want to go. I have an HD camcorder to ensure every battle is captured... I may be walking this path solo, but you can be damn sure you'll have front row seats. Brothers in arms walking this lonely road, we alone dictate our future. What can 12 weeks in this do to a person? I'm ready to find out.

-Crims
    Nice brother
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by True74Seneca419 View Post
    Quick question..

Are we following the exact plan to a "T"?

Or do we do the training program and follow our own diet?
    The training is mandatory. You need help with diet or anything else along the way, me and the crew are here to help you get the most out of this. Turn away the help...then hope for the best brother.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

Registered User True74Seneca419's Avatar
    True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) True74Seneca419 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    The training is mandatory. You need help with diet or anything else along the way, me and the crew are here to help you get the most out of this. Turn away the help...then hope for the best brother.
    Ok cool, Thanks Rage!

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I def. need something like this... will put in app soon

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by universal rep View Post
    first.

An additional resource on runnin' hrt solo... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...hout-a-partner
    ty!
    “From this day to the ending of the world,
    But we in it shall be rememberèd—
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...â€

SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for solo!! never been so excited to have no friends THIS IS AWESOME!
    ΦΔΘ

O||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O||||||O

Twitter: @ImSoChillBro
    Instagram: @BuzzChillington

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ANIMAL...exactly what I am.

I have been a supporter of Universal/Animal since I first began training. One of my very first stacks was Shock Therapy and Storm. This was way back in the day. From there, I have progressed and tried nearly all Animal Products. I have also participated in Animal's ABC event at Bev Francis Powerhouse gym. I have been training for 8 years. I went from a scrawny basketball player at 160 to a solid 188lbs of muscle. I have been through it all in terms of training methods and supplementation.

I recently decided to pursue bodybuilding. in the spring. I am currently looking to put on MASS!!!! HRT would be a great program to bulk me up to one day hit the stage. I am a true GYM RAT. I train about 6 days a week and in that off day, Ill go play basketball. I have to prevent myself from Overtraining. If I don't workout that day, I'm in a HORRIBLE mood. The gym is my life. Everyone that knows me knows how I am. Fitness is life.

Working as a physical education teacher, I have preached to my students the importance of fitness and nutrition. I have also spread the word among uninformed teachers on what it takes to get in shape! I started my own health group at my school and even train some teachers at the local gym.

- You must be willing to keep a daily BB.com forum log covering your split, diet and supplementation plans

I more than meet these criterias. I have been a member of bodybuilding.com for a very long time and have written MANY reviews on Universal/Animal products.

I look forward to possibly being able to work with Rage.

Thanks Guys
    Here to help!

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    ANIMAL...exactly what I am.

I have been a supporter of Universal/Animal since I first began training. One of my very first stacks was Shock Therapy and Storm. This was way back in the day. From there, I have progressed and tried nearly all Animal Products. I have also participated in Animal's ABC event at Bev Francis Powerhouse gym. I have been training for 8 years. I went from a scrawny basketball player at 160 to a solid 188lbs of muscle. I have been through it all in terms of training methods and supplementation.

I recently decided to pursue bodybuilding. in the spring. I am currently looking to put on MASS!!!! HRT would be a great program to bulk me up to one day hit the stage. I am a true GYM RAT. I train about 6 days a week and in that off day, Ill go play basketball. I have to prevent myself from Overtraining. If I don't workout that day, I'm in a HORRIBLE mood. The gym is my life. Everyone that knows me knows how I am. Fitness is life.

Working as a physical education teacher, I have preached to my students the importance of fitness and nutrition. I have also spread the word among uninformed teachers on what it takes to get in shape! I started my own health group at my school and even train some teachers at the local gym.

I more than meet these criterias. I have been a member of bodybuilding.com for a very long time and have written MANY reviews on Universal/Animal products.

I look forward to possibly being able to work with Rage.

Thanks Guys

This guy rocks. He will kick ass and take names for sure.

ronarse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feedback

Once I fish the plan I'm on now (conveniently ends Friday) I will begin my partially solo road. I am thinking of doing the regular HRT program. Since my partner isn't the most of reliable of partners, I will increase the weight to 85-90% of my 1RM and do the same 8 reps + 4 negatives. I am wanting to keep as close to the program as I can by myself. Are there any negatives in my willingness and stubbornness?

Heckler88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So where can i find the actual workout for HRT and the meal plan that goes along with it?

JoeSorrenti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeSorrenti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Heckler88 View Post
    So where can i find the actual workout for HRT and the meal plan that goes along with it?
    How did you get this far without finding any of that information is the real question.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoChillBro View Post
    In for solo!! never been so excited to have no friends THIS IS AWESOME!
    Haha. Classic response. good luck my brother.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1Percenter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why the hell shouldn’t you pick me?

I was born to die. Frankly my mother almost died having me back in the shi**y ultrasound days. We both came out on top. Then the doctors had to mention that I was born without my legs in their damn sockets. Seriously? Well two years in a brace fixed that although I didn’t walk until I was 3. He’s going to need braces the rest of his life to walk, yep just like Forest Gump. Nah mom said, “stick him in a damn pool and make him strong.”
    Fast forward 13 years - I was a top of the line upcoming hot as sh*t chef with mad knife skills, although I couldn’t bend at the waist and touch my toes.
    Fast forward 6 years - ex-wife + anger + car accident = the loss of my chef career plus right arm completely fu**ed.
    And then what happend?
    Two years later, arm + hand coordinated therapy, the removal of 300+ stiches and guess where this guy was. He was joining the 1% of the 1% swearing in to the United States Marine Corps.
    To hell and back, I was born there. 4 years in the Corps and all I got was a few awesome friends, a sh*tload of pain and frustration and anger from being a grunt.
    I’m 31, just quit smoking a month ago. I look up to the entire AnimalCrew and Live my life at my college like a damn member of the FREAKSHOW.
    You want someone to make gains, to video, to make pictures, to take the time because he has heart and has noone to train with. It’s the perfect time to make something drastic happen with my goals at the gym, because I haven’t been making the kind of progress I want or need.
    Once again I ask you Why the hell shouldn’t you pick me?

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up The Lonely Road to Hell: HRT Solo Contest

Add your name to the list or take it off to update this thing ,good luck Animals!

BB2K
    phill2121
    Crims
    True74Seneca419
    SoftballNerd
    SoChillBro
    JH34PG
    1Percenter
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

joseppy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

solo......hellllll yaaaaa!

That is what Im talking bout brothers. I fly solo and was so pschyed bout HRT but then watching and seeing you need partner just was not what i wanted to hear. So now seeing theres a solo HRT dudeee!

swoleberry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Young buck animal

I am an animal, a young buck if you will. But I live by the iron just as hard if not harder than the seasoned animals and vets. I graduated US Army Infantry School Oct 29, 2009 at 18y/o 160 lbs. At that point I decided I wanted to pack on the mass until I reached my genetic potential. That is where my animalistic life by the iron began. I am still a work in progress that is far from the finish currently at 195lbs. BUT NO FINISH IS TOO FAR WHEN THE REWARD IS BEING AN ANIMAL AMONG THE MASS CARRYING MASSES. HRT will be a great way for me to train as I usually train HIT, so needless to say, I can inflict the pain that creates growth. Rage and the crew will be an awesome group to have on my side and I will be a sponge to all of their guidance. You will get everything you ask for in the requirements with a side of heart, discipline, and respect for the iron. 12 weeks in hell? I SAY BRING IT ON MY FRIEND!

----------God Bless,
    Swoleberry

(p.s. I am currently in Iraq until mid Dec so will the competition be kicking off before then? If this makes me ineligible, I understand and thanks for the opportuinty anyways.)

swoleberry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DaEclipse View Post
    Add your name to the list or take it off to update this thing ,good luck Animals!

BB2K
    phill2121
    Crims
    True74Seneca419
    SoftballNerd
    SoChillBro
    JH34PG
    1Percenter
    ADD swoleberry

tblaney6591 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm in.

About me:
    - 41 years old
    - training seriously for 20 years
    - professional firefighter in upstate NY

Why me?
    - Because I'm f*cking serious about training (and have been for all of my adult life). I'll stick to your friggin' routine and max it out. No sh*t.

Originally Posted by G Diesel View Post
    So you watched the videos multiple times and scoured the web to find every word you could related to the new phenomenon that is Hell Raiser Training. You mastered the technique, studied the split and your diet and supplement regimen are on point. You see the main HRT 12 Weeks in Hell contest thread and you’re all in… Ready to use the HRT tools to become a freak.

And then you realize there’s a problem--the proper employment of the HRT method is predicated on having a training partner, and you roll solo. Damn. Sucks to be you, bro.

Until now. Hearing the frenzied response to his training system, Rage went back to his dungeon lab and cooked up an alternate HRT program for you lone wolves… One meant to maximize your gains and challenge you in the spirit of the original program, while still walking your lonely road.

To make sure you fellas aren’t left out in the cold--it is November in Jersey after all, we’ll open up a similar contest to 5 lucky lone warrior entrants. You’ll be guided and mentored by Rage and the Animal Crew on your own personal HRT Journey and will be supported along the way with the Animal HRT Stack, making sure you get the most out of each and every set and rep.

The same rules apply here as they do in the Big Daddy HRT contest…

The participant who has the heart and dedication to stay the course, do the detail work (keeping detailed training logs and video journals) and who makes the most dramatic progress, documented via before and after photos will win your own grand prize—a generous Animal care package containing products and gear with a retail price tag of $1000.

So it’s that easy. To officially enter, post in this thread and tell us a little bit about yourself, how you're an Animal, and why you should be chosen to be sponsored by Animal for a 12-week journey through hell and we’ll pick the most compelling stories to join in the madness. The deadline for entries is 11/29/11.

So what are you waiting for? There's no excuse left not to be f*ckin' jacked.

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lots of good looking responses. I did one session of HRT with Rage and i was hurting for days. **** is no joke!
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com