Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 100
  1. #31
    Registered User seembrah's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2011
    Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Posts: 7,215
    Rep Power: 15160
    seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    seembrah is offline
    yeah i hate nuns too OP, they send shivers down my spine
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Registered User pchopper's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2007
    Posts: 2,181
    Rep Power: 14159
    pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pchopper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pchopper is offline
    repped OP, personally I think the whole veil thing has more to do with men's inability to control their desires than women's independence
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Banned seifelbadrawy's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: Morristown, New Jersey, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 2,498
    Rep Power: 0
    seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    seifelbadrawy is offline
    Originally Posted by UnivLifter View Post
    Uh-huh. Cause "sexual liberation" is working great in the West, eh?

    (for the record, I don't like Islamic Law/directives either, just a question)

    compared to the east, sexual liberation is great in the west. Women can **** who they want without being ostracized by society (at least 90% of them).. women can marry who they want. women don't have to cover themselves and wear uncomfortable clothes in 100 degree weather...

    so ya, compared to the easter world, the women in the western world are INFINITELY more sexually liberated..

    why the hell am i even answering this?
    LOL which mod wanted his e-pussy?
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,852
    Rep Power: 22809
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NotBigEnough206 is offline
    Dude you serious 99%.

    1. If they are veiled you cant see them.
    2. Middle Eastern Women are beautiful, dark hair, darker tan, beautiful lips and big eyes. I know many Persian girls that wear a veil and they are gorgeous.
    3. Obviously you have a problem with them Muslim women or people. Wonder why and how many of them turned you down. Try getting with one and see how hard they are to get.




    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    Let me start out by saying that 99% of the veiled women are see are hideous as hell. They look way better veiled than without. So it has nothing to do wiht how they look.. In addition to this, is that veiling is primarily done so women wouldn't stir up evil/sexual thoughts into guys (who they aren't married to). When they do this, according to islam, they get a "bad mark" from GOd, which willl bring them closer to Hell on the day of Judgement.

    So yes, veiling is primarily about sex. ALl that freedom bull**** is BS, and is made up by veiled women in the western world trying to justify their practice.


    I am not trying to take over. I am disgusted by the rules and society that these women are brainwashed by. Blindlgy believing stuff in this day of age. its goes really deep. I coudn't care less what they wore.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

    (OO==[][]==OO)

    Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    Registered User Onisac's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Location: United States
    Posts: 3,362
    Rep Power: 1051
    Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Onisac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Onisac is offline
    Originally Posted by pchopper View Post
    repped OP, personally I think the whole veil thing has more to do with men's inability to control their desires than women's independence
    My thoughts exactly. Also has to do with Muslim men being insecure and unable to accept that other men look at their wives. Why should their women be forced to wear a veil yet their men wear anything they want? Sexism at it's best.
    I ALWAYS rep back. srs. Just add "rep back" to your comment.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Banned seifelbadrawy's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: Morristown, New Jersey, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 2,498
    Rep Power: 0
    seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    seifelbadrawy is offline
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    Dude you serious 99%.

    1. If they are veiled you cant see them.
    2. Middle Eastern Women are beautiful, dark hair, darker tan, beautiful lips and big eyes. I know many Persian girls that wear a veil and they are gorgeous.
    3. Obviously you have a problem with them Muslim women or people. Wonder why and how many of them turned you down. Try getting with one and see how hard they are to get.
    there are alot of beautiful persian women. but you have to go through like 20 ugly ones before you see 1 hot one.

    PS. I am not talking about all muslim girls. I am talking about the muslim girls that are veiled. so your argument is dumb..
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Registered User lastxlight's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: BC, Canada
    Age: 33
    Posts: 2,483
    Rep Power: 904
    lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lastxlight is offline
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    Let me start out by saying that 99% of the veiled women are see are hideous as hell. They look way better veiled than without. So it has nothing to do wiht how they look.. In addition to this, is that veiling is primarily done so women wouldn't stir up evil/sexual thoughts into guys (who they aren't married to). When they do this, according to islam, they get a "bad mark" from GOd, which willl bring them closer to Hell on the day of Judgement.

    So yes, veiling is primarily about sex. ALl that freedom bull**** is BS, and is made up by veiled women in the western world trying to justify their practice.


    I am not trying to take over. I am disgusted by the rules and society that these women are brainwashed by. Blindlgy believing stuff in this day of age. its goes really deep. I coudn't care less what they wore.
    Blah blah blah, 99% really?? Have you ever met a girl from Iran or Jordan or Egypt etc. Full of beautiful women, and religious fundamentalism has nothing to do with it. Often in Iran indoors veils and **** come off, it's more of a social convention. Your statistic is stupid.
    I also agreed on the reasons they are told to wear it, but this will be adressed against your second point.

    Second there ARE feminists all over the middle east who use that to allow their liberation. Once again who are you to judge their methods or coping skill, once again the man comes to the rescue. A muslim woman here would have just as much right to challenge religious conventions as one in a middle eastern or asian country. Find me some evidence it is just to justify practice, or talk to some girls about feeling unsafe because of how they look you ignoramus.
    You are also ignoring that the women have their own autonomy and strength. Stop pathologizing the women as weak and try to act ****ing empowering and NOT sexist. If you are claiming to stand up for women, respect their ability to stand up too!
    Personally I don't think it's ideal to HAVE to wear a scarf, but when will you learn every element of your argument is fueled by racism and sexism.

    You are trying to take over, you are disgusted by the rules and have an answer, believe it needs to change.
    Look at numbers of rapes and assaults on women in north america, we really aren't much different, it's just expressed differently.
    Misc fatty
    Liberal
    Hunter
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    Banned seifelbadrawy's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: Morristown, New Jersey, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 2,498
    Rep Power: 0
    seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    seifelbadrawy is offline
    Originally Posted by Onisac View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Also has to do with Muslim men being insecure and unable to accept that other men look at their wives.
    exactly.. insecurity at its finest.. makes me sick..
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    Registered User lastxlight's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: BC, Canada
    Age: 33
    Posts: 2,483
    Rep Power: 904
    lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lastxlight is offline
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    there are alot of beautiful persian women. but you have to go through like 20 ugly ones before you see 1 hot one.

    PS. I am not talking about all muslim girls. I am talking about the muslim girls that are veiled. so your argument is dumb..
    How do you know they are ugly if veiled?
    Misc fatty
    Liberal
    Hunter
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    Political Broscientist roach_coach's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2009
    Location: Long Beach, California, United States
    Age: 31
    Posts: 2,833
    Rep Power: 1950
    roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000)
    roach_coach is offline


    This kinda points out both sides-- their opinion, and they both feel liberated, although it's an extreme. Anyways, I care much. I'm a friend to a family whose mother wears the hijab, and only one of the daughters chooses to. I understand the reasoning behind it and am cool with it as long as they don't force me to convert to any religion or conform to something that isn't my legal choice.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, because I'm the baddest motherf#*%er in the valley.

    Reps for life: Mattw30

    Note: The posts by this account do not represent the views of any institution or organization, and in some cases the author himself.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    Registered User MyAvatar's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Posts: 16,276
    Rep Power: 15962
    MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyAvatar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    MyAvatar is offline
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    I understand that its every humans right to dress the way they want and all that.. but when i see a veiled woman walking the street in america i get shivers down my spine.... the veil is a symbol of slavery.. women say they wear it so the can be sexually independent and wouldn't be degraded into sexual objects. But they are just confirming to it, when they cover themselves up..
    cover yourself slut
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,852
    Rep Power: 22809
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NotBigEnough206 is offline
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    exactly.. insecurity at its finest.. makes me sick..
    Actually I know many Muslim men that actually even told their wives to take the veil offf, especially after the Sept 11th.

    One is the hate that was backlashed against Muslims and two for the women to start integrating better in the Society. You know what these women said, they are not taking the scarf off for anyone, man or woman, they are wearing it for god.

    Yes I actually know a married woman, and she is American White converted to Islam.

    I do know that many men require them to wear the Veil, but I bet that at least 75% of those women wear the Veil because they want to especially here in the USA.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

    (OO==[][]==OO)

    Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #43
    Banned seifelbadrawy's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: Morristown, New Jersey, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 2,498
    Rep Power: 0
    seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    seifelbadrawy is offline
    Originally Posted by lastxlight View Post
    Blah blah blah, 99% really?? Have you ever met a girl from Iran or Jordan or Egypt etc. Full of beautiful women, and religious fundamentalism has nothing to do with it. Often in Iran indoors veils and **** come off, it's more of a social convention. Your statistic is stupid.
    I also agreed on the reasons they are told to wear it, but this will be adressed against your second point.

    Second there ARE feminists all over the middle east who use that to allow their liberation. Once again who are you to judge their methods or coping skill, once again the man comes to the rescue. A muslim woman here would have just as much right to challenge religious conventions as one in a middle eastern or asian country. Find me some evidence it is just to justify practice, or talk to some girls about feeling unsafe because of how they look you ignoramus.
    You are also ignoring that the women have their own autonomy and strength. Stop pathologizing the women as weak and try to act ****ing empowering and NOT sexist. If you are claiming to stand up for women, respect their ability to stand up too!
    Personally I don't think it's ideal to HAVE to wear a scarf, but when will you learn every element of your argument is fueled by racism and sexism.

    You are trying to take over, you are disgusted by the rules and have an answer, believe it needs to change.
    Look at numbers of rapes and assaults on women in north america, we really aren't much different, it's just expressed differently.
    dude. first of all, its obvious you have a ****ed up taste in girls. Jordanians, lebanese, syrian, and persian girls are alright. But egyptian girls are the most hideous girls in the world.

    proof:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...source=message

    and wtf is this talk about rapes.. A girl can't go walking by herself for ten minutes in countries like saudi arabia, and egypt,, without being sexually harassed. The veil breeds sexual deprivation. Which in my opinion, I think is the root of all problems in the middle east.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #44
    Registered User EverydayDMAA's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Age: 30
    Posts: 991
    Rep Power: 1192
    EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000) EverydayDMAA is just really nice. (+1000)
    EverydayDMAA is offline
    Repped OP.

    Human nature (and just about every other animal's nature) dictates that a female holds power in her body - it's something which males of the species are programmed to want. Oppressing a woman's right to attract a mate she may desire is just downright wrong.

    If the dress code was entirely optional for these women, then sure, I'd see nothing wrong with it - but there are many cases in which it is enforced, and so I have a massive problem with it.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #45
    Registered User Zinjetsu's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Posts: 3,032
    Rep Power: 3570
    Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Zinjetsu is offline
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    Actually I know many Muslim men that actually even told their wives to take the veil offf, especially after the Sept 11th.

    One is the hate that was backlashed against Muslims and two for the women to start integrating better in the Society. You know what these women said, they are not taking the scarf off for anyone, man or woman, they are wearing it for god.

    Yes I actually know a married woman, and she is American White converted to Islam.

    I do know that many men require them to wear the Veil, but I bet that at least 75% of those women wear the Veil because they want to especially here in the USA.
    bra, repped, exactly this. i know a guy that wanted his wife not to wear the scarf, but she was very strong-willed about it. in fact they sometimes fought because she wanted it, and he didn't.

    OP, why don't you go try talk to some of them in the street, instead of treating them as people that can't think for themselves, you might be surprised.

    alternatively you can post on the misc like a little bitch.
    Reply With Quote

  16. #46
    Registered User Zinjetsu's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Posts: 3,032
    Rep Power: 3570
    Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Zinjetsu is offline
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    and wtf is this talk about rapes.. A girl can't go walking by herself for ten minutes in countries like saudi arabia, and egypt,, without being sexually harassed. The veil breeds sexual deprivation. Which in my opinion, I think is the root of all problems in the middle east.
    you know rape and sexual abuse is far more prevalent in many places around the world where people don't cover at all right? ur logic in this thread is pretty **** i hate to say
    Reply With Quote

  17. #47
    Banned seifelbadrawy's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: Morristown, New Jersey, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 2,498
    Rep Power: 0
    seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    seifelbadrawy is offline
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    Actually I know many Muslim men that actually even told their wives to take the veil offf, especially after the Sept 11th.

    One is the hate that was backlashed against Muslims and two for the women to start integrating better in the Society. You know what these women said, they are not taking the scarf off for anyone, man or woman, they are wearing it for god.

    Yes I actually know a married woman, and she is American White converted to Islam.

    I do know that many men require them to wear the Veil, but I bet that at least 75% of those women wear the Veil because they want to especially here in the USA.
    they want to.. no doubt..

    but its because they are brainwashed by it.. thats the part that disgusts me.. its the brainwashing part. why live in a land of free thinking if your not "thinking freely".. your just confirming to the rules and rituals that your father/family has shoved down your throat since day one.
    Reply With Quote

  18. #48
    S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,852
    Rep Power: 22809
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NotBigEnough206 is offline
    Originally Posted by Zinjetsu View Post
    bra, repped, exactly this. i know a guy that wanted his wife not to wear the scarf, but she was very strong-willed about it. in fact they sometimes fought because she wanted it, and he didn't.

    OP, why don't you go try talk to some of them in the street, instead of treating them as people that can't think for themselves, you might be surprised.

    alternatively you can post on the misc like a little bitch.
    Exactly brah, reps on recharge, get you later.

    Surpsingly many women Muslim women just became stronger Muslims after 9/11 even when their husbands told them to get rid of the Veils. Just like how many American women converted to Islam as well after 9/11.

    OP go and talk to some of the women, and ask them why they wear the veil.

    I bet 99% will tell you they wear it for themselves, for god, for religion etc. None will say because my husband makes me do it.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

    (OO==[][]==OO)

    Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #49
    Banned seifelbadrawy's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: Morristown, New Jersey, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 2,498
    Rep Power: 0
    seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    seifelbadrawy is offline
    Originally Posted by Zinjetsu View Post
    you know rape and sexual abuse is far more prevalent in many places around the world where people don't cover at all right? ur logic in this thread is pretty **** i hate to say
    well you also have to pay attention to the fact that in the sick world of the middle east is that if a girl gets raped she doens't report it. If she isn't a virgin nobody will want to marry her. Because women are sexual objects who are good for nothing without their virginity.. she will not be able to get married (ever) and will be an outcast from society. Even if it wasn't her fault.

    (muslims ITT, are wondering how the **** i know all this ****.. lol)
    Reply With Quote

  20. #50
    Registered User lastxlight's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: BC, Canada
    Age: 33
    Posts: 2,483
    Rep Power: 904
    lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lastxlight is offline
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    dude. first of all, its obvious you have a ****ed up taste in girls. Jordanians, lebanese, syrian, and persian girls are alright. But egyptian girls are the most hideous girls in the world.

    proof:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...source=message

    and wtf is this talk about rapes.. A girl can't go walking by herself for ten minutes in countries like saudi arabia, and egypt,, without being sexually harassed. The veil breeds sexual deprivation. Which in my opinion, I think is the root of all problems in the middle east.


    Those FB links in the first post had some pretty girls in them. Also for your consideration http://www.brobible.com/bronews/stor...rls-from-egypt

    So sexual deprivation is the root of all evil, us men are just braying sex fiends who gotta get pussy or we start raping everything in sight??
    Are the women just supposed to start ****ing every guy in sight to quell that desire?
    Misc fatty
    Liberal
    Hunter
    Reply With Quote

  21. #51
    8 inches flaccid Faboo's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2004
    Location: Buena Park-S.California
    Age: 34
    Posts: 4,170
    Rep Power: 2347
    Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000) Faboo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Faboo is offline
    I wonder what are OP's thoughts on middle eastern woman, that cover themselves head to toe...not the viel but like head scarves long sleeves, etc...



    same "shiver"??
    S&P OG.....

    Traditional Wet Shaver Crew....

    Real Tits Hang Crew..

    F1 2014 Mercedes, Ferrari

    "Multi 21 seb, multi 21" sepang 2013...never forget

    1K+
    Reply With Quote

  22. #52
    S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,852
    Rep Power: 22809
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NotBigEnough206 is offline
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    they want to.. no doubt..

    but its because they are brainwashed by it.. thats the part that disgusts me.. its the brainwashing part. why live in a land of free thinking if your not "thinking freely".. your just confirming to the rules and rituals that your father/family has shoved down your throat since day one.
    I dont think its rules or traditions, its the religion it self. The Quran calls for the woman to be veiled, married or not. So these women do it, just like how Christian women are supposed to be faithful to their husbands, but take a look around at these Married women here in the states and the divorce rate.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

    (OO==[][]==OO)

    Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.
    Reply With Quote

  23. #53
    Banned ne12o's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2010
    Location: Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
    Age: 20
    Posts: 15,623
    Rep Power: 0
    ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    ne12o is offline
    OP. ,mind your own business.

    they want to.. no doubt..

    but its because they are brainwashed by it.. thats the part that disgusts me.. its the brainwashing part. why live in a land of free thinking if your not "thinking freely".. your just confirming to the rules and rituals that your father/family has shoved down your throat since day one.
    or maybe you're the brainwashed one.



    brb op went full retard
    brb what is culture?
    brb why do family units think alike, brb why do similar race people think alike
    Reply With Quote

  24. #54
    S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,852
    Rep Power: 22809
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NotBigEnough206 is offline
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    well you also have to pay attention to the fact that in the sick world of the middle east is that if a girl gets raped she doens't report it. If she isn't a virgin nobody will want to marry her. Because women are sexual objects who are good for nothing without their virginity.. she will not be able to get married (ever) and will be an outcast from society. Even if it wasn't her fault.

    (muslims ITT, are wondering how the **** i know all this ****.. lol)
    You dont know anything brah. All you know is what the media has told you and has brainwashed you. The honor killings, the rapes and women not getting married ever etc. Just like the WMDS in Iraq the Media and the GOVT has brainwashed the masses here in the US.

    Take a good look around, go visit a Muslim family, sit with them and have dinner with them. Pick up the Quran read it, before you start saying you know things.

    And yes there are thos fanatical retards all over, just like there is clans, cults in this country.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

    (OO==[][]==OO)

    Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #55
    Registered User Zinjetsu's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2005
    Posts: 3,032
    Rep Power: 3570
    Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zinjetsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Zinjetsu is offline
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    well you also have to pay attention to the fact that in the sick world of the middle east is that if a girl gets raped she doens't report it. If she isn't a virgin nobody will want to marry her. Because women are sexual objects who are good for nothing without their virginity.. she will not be able to get married (ever) and will be an outcast from society. Even if it wasn't her fault.

    (muslims ITT, are wondering how the **** i know all this ****.. lol)
    not reporting rape/abuse is a huge problem everywhere. the prophet himself married many widows, who were obviously not virgins. as for rape victims, go ask some guys in the west if they would marry someone they knew had been raped... (the issues are far more than just virginity).

    fyi i know two girls that were raped, live in the middle east and are anything but outcasts... herp that derp some more in NY brother.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #56
    Sloots love my glutes Zamakaze's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Posts: 5,373
    Rep Power: 2312
    Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Zamakaze is offline
    I just point at them accusingly and snarl in a bloodcurdling way "YOU DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!"
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

    *LEAN BULKERS CREW*

    *tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*
    Reply With Quote

  27. #57
    Registered User lastxlight's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Location: BC, Canada
    Age: 33
    Posts: 2,483
    Rep Power: 904
    lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lastxlight is offline
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    You dont know anything brah. All you know is what the media has told you and has brainwashed you. The honor killings, the rapes and women not getting married ever etc. Just like the WMDS in Iraq the Media and the GOVT has brainwashed the masses here in the US.

    Take a good look around, go visit a Muslim family, sit with them and have dinner with them. Pick up the Quran read it, before you start saying you know things.

    And yes there are thos fanatical retards all over, just like there is clans, cults in this country.
    This

    Originally Posted by Zinjetsu View Post
    not reporting rape/abuse is a huge problem everywhere. the prophet himself married many widows, who were obviously not virgins. as for rape victims, go ask some guys in the west if they would marry someone they knew had been raped... (the issues are far more than just virginity).

    fyi i know two girls that were raped, live in the middle east and are anything but outcasts... herp that derp some more in NY brother.
    Op is just gonna derp around that fact, most rapes (of men and women) are unreported EVERYWHERE including right home in North America.
    Misc fatty
    Liberal
    Hunter
    Reply With Quote

  28. #58
    S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2008
    Age: 38
    Posts: 7,852
    Rep Power: 22809
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NotBigEnough206 is offline
    Conclusion to this is.

    Marry a Muslim Veiled woman. Virgin, obedient, smart, good to you, lovs family and kids, faithful till death.

    or

    Girl that dresses like slut, has had many cawks in her, will have more after you marry her, doesnt give a crap about cooking, cleaning, family etc.

    Good luck OP
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

    (OO==[][]==OO)

    Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #59
    Banned seifelbadrawy's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2010
    Location: Morristown, New Jersey, United States
    Age: 35
    Posts: 2,498
    Rep Power: 0
    seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    seifelbadrawy is offline
    Originally Posted by lastxlight View Post
    Those FB links in the first post had some pretty girls in them. Also for your consideration http://www.brobible.com/bronews/stor...rls-from-egypt

    So sexual deprivation is the root of all evil, us men are just braying sex fiends who gotta get pussy or we start raping everything in sight??
    Are the women just supposed to start ****ing every guy in sight to quell that desire?
    again your resorting to extremes to prove.

    First of all in the middle east/Mulsims coutnries. The punishment for rape is death penalty.
    The veil has very little to do with the lack of raping. SO any argument here about the veil preventing rapes is ignorant.
    In addition to this, most rapes in the middle east aren't reported. But I can't prove that right now.

    you do realize that the majority of middle eastern males are virgins in their 20s that cant get married because of limited finances. If you watch tv all day and music videos and have no where to channel that sexual energy, yes, you will become more sexually aggressive.. Being a virgin all these years and never seeing a naked woman in person, will make many guys likely to sexually assault when thy get the cahnge. ALot of the Guys that can't control that urge will become rapists.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #60
    Banned antoniobigpunch's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Age: 26
    Posts: 524
    Rep Power: 0
    antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) antoniobigpunch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    antoniobigpunch is offline
    do you find it sexy?
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts