Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)

Veiled/Head scarved women in America/Western world piss me off..

I understand that its every humans right to dress the way they want and all that.. but when i see a veiled woman walking the street in america i get shivers down my spine.... the veil is a symbol of slavery.. women say they wear it so the can be sexually independent and wouldn't be degraded into sexual objects. But they are just confirming to it, when they cover themselves up..

apparently... not having the same views as Muslims on issues will get you negged trained on BB.com..

so inb4 negs..
    Last edited by seifelbadrawy; 11-16-2011 at 01:40 AM.

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negged on recharge.
    5k+ with link

seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000) seifelbadrawy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UsernameTaken View Post
    Negged on recharge.
    the reps i get will outweigh your negs.. quit trying to enforce your views on a bodybuilding.com forum. you don't have to declare war on ppl that have a different view on gender roles than you. i wonder what religon you are.

LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LOLugonbemad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by seifelbadrawy View Post
    the reps i get will outweigh your negs.. quit trying to enforce your views on a bodybuilding.com forum. you don't have to declare war on ppl that have a different view on gender roles than you. i wonder what religon you are.
    Notsureifretard

UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UsernameTaken is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LOLugonbemad View Post
    Notsureifretard
    ur not sure?

I'm sure.
    5k+ with link

Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Broliterian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you don't either...

DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol strong butthurt muslims ITT

repped OP, we have half a million of them in my city and it's depressing as f*ck

heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) heretomorrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I understand that its every humans right to dress the way they want and all that.. but when i see a veiled woman walking the street in america i get shivers down my spine.... the veil is a symbol of slavery.. women say they wear it so the can be sexually independent and wouldn't be degraded into sexual objects. But they are just confirming to it, when they cover themselves up..
    negged for being a butthurt beta phaggot yes srs

lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Some feminists find it liberating as it frees them from that objectification of beauty, allowing them more power to fight oppression. The fact that you find so much offense in it points to your oppressive stance and is still othering women.

By your logic their own view is wrong (who are you to judge), and women then have to conform to your standards of what is acceptable conduct for a woman (again the thinly veiled sexism appears).

Ultimately you live in a poly-cultural/racial society and should grow up and ****ing deal with it.

Come at me bro!
    Misc fatty
    Liberal
    Hunter

Originally Posted by DemLatsSoClose View Post

repped OP, we have half a million of them in my city and it's depressing as f*ck
    ya bro. how about you engage in dialog rather than just make threats because of some ancient rituals that you blindly believe..

VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100)

Rome or Toronto ?

LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000) LibidoBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    FYI, he's talking about a veil not a burqa.

BRB a hat serves the same purpose, do hats frustrate you OP?

This is the strongest dear diary post I've ever seen.
    I can just imagine someone with a veil walking past OP and he going red with rage because he's sexually frustrated because nobody wants to go near his 3" cheese encrusted pen0r
    I rape back 1000+, leave link to your post in comment.

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    aware me on why it represents slavery?
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    repped OP negged terrorists.
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weedpimp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP dont you realise the irony in your post, you say they shouldn't follow their own customs cz it symbolizes slavery. To whom? You? Now you are all for them not doing it.

Now who's interfering?

Why you so mad?

BTW are you an Egyptian?

DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VonCall View Post
    Rome or Toronto ?
    lol where did you get Rome from? Toronto bro

Originally Posted by lastxlight View Post
    Some feminists find it liberating as it frees them from that objectification of beauty, allowing them more power to fight oppression. The fact that you find so much offense in it points to your oppressive stance and is still othering women.

By your logic their own view is wrong (who are you to judge), and women then have to conform to your standards of what is acceptable conduct for a woman (again the thinly veiled sexism appears).

The fact the women want sex just as much as men do makes

Ultimately you live in a poly-cultural/racial society and should grow up and ****ing deal with it.

Come at me bro!
    Oppression??!? you do realize that women want sex just as men do. Eastern/Islam culture raises women to be ashamed of their sexuality from a young age in order to control them. A woman will always be under the authority of either her father or her husband, until the day she dies. If that isn't oppression than what is..

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had a Muslim client at my gym for a while. She was a very overweight woman and wore a headscarf and long sleeves and pants every day. I never said a word to her about this, but I always wondered if she really thought she was at risk of being sexualized if people were to see her arms and legs.

VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100) VonCall is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol where did you get Rome from? Toronto bro
    You said "my" city like you were nationality born canadan. i recalled earlier you said you were italian, so then i thought rome

Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    I had a Muslim client at my gym for a while. She was a very overweight woman and wore a headscarf and long sleeves and pants every day. I never said a word to her about this, but I always wondered if she really thought she was at risk of being sexualized if people were to see her arms and legs.
    they aren't.. its just blindly following ancient tradition.. questioning is blashphemy..

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repped for being fellow NYC brother
    (●̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fah92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, I hope you're trolling

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont know, honestly I always in my heart respected women more that covered up the instant I saw them.

You see a woman dressed up as a skank walking down the streeet, what do you think, skankkk right, or damn whe wants attention.

See a woman in a scarf you dont think that or anything about her.

My take on it.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    Repped for being fellow NYC brother
    thanks.. alot brah.. repped back

lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lastxlight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oppression??!? you do realize that women want sex just as men do. Eastern/Islam culture raises women to be ashamed of their sexuality from a young age in order to control them. A woman will always be under the authority of either her father or her husband, until the day she dies. If that isn't oppression than what is..
    So do Judeo-Christian cultures you dingus, are you aware the bible allows fathers to sell daughters into slavery. That father's still give away the bride to the Husband, and many Caucasian cultures still have dowry's.

I've grown up around Muslim's who are "faithful" yet are very open with their female family, like all Judeo-Christian religions there are very wide gaps as far as fundamentalism and progressive revelation. There are Christians that beat women, and Jews that do the same. However this never comes up in these arguments.

Irregardless sexuality in women is shameful over here in North America too, just that beast has reared it's head a little differently in a mostly secular state.

Where did the sex thing come into play anyways, I didn't mention sex?? Your inner thoughts are coming forth?

Oppression, I just talked about them using their own means to fight that oppression, yet you feel the need to step in and "be the man" and take over.

Be honest, are you pissed that they are being subjugated, or are you pissed cause they are either Muslim or women?
    Misc fatty
    Liberal
    Hunter

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    I dont think its only about sexualization, I think that Muslim women do it for themselves. I know a couple of them that do it just because they want to, both beautiful and not married, they just do it because they want to. Virgins both as far as I know waiting for their husband to get married then sex.

Me I respect that, dont care what anyone says.

And you better beleive that I would rather marry a woman like this then some skank that dresses like a skank and has been screwed left and right.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Originally Posted by heretomorrow View Post
    negged for being a butthurt beta phaggot yes srs
    lol @ me being beta.. by thinking women's sexuality should be controlled by society or a system shows that you are the one who's sexually frustrated. You don't want to see women getting sex when you aren't..

lol @ me being beta.. by thinking women's sexuality should be controlled by society or a system shows that you are the one who's sexually frustrated. You don't want to see women getting sex when you aren't..
    dude seriously, what's with the sexually frustrated thing??
    Misc fatty
    Liberal
    Hunter

Originally Posted by lastxlight View Post
    So do Judeo-Christian cultures you dingus, are you aware the bible allows fathers to sell daughters into slavery. That father's still give away the bride to the Husband, and many Caucasian cultures still have dowry's.

I've grown up around Muslim's who are "faithful" yet are very open with their female family, like all Judeo-Christian religions there are very wide gaps as far as fundamentalism and progressive revelation. There are Christians that beat women, and Jews that do the same. However this never comes up in these arguments.

Irregardless sexuality in women is shameful over here in North America too, just that beast has reared it's head a little differently in a mostly secular state.

Where did the sex thing come into play anyways, I didn't mention sex?? Your inner thoughts are coming forth?

Oppression, I just talked about them using their own means to fight that oppression, yet you feel the need to step in and "be the man" and take over.

Be honest, are you pissed that they are being subjugated, or are you pissed cause they are either Muslim or women?
    Let me start out by saying that 99% of the veiled women are see are hideous as hell. They look way better veiled than without. So it has nothing to do wiht how they look.. In addition to this, is that veiling is primarily done so women wouldn't stir up evil/sexual thoughts into guys (who they aren't married to). When they do this, according to islam, they get a "bad mark" from GOd, which willl bring them closer to Hell on the day of Judgement.

So yes, veiling is primarily about sex. ALl that freedom bull**** is BS, and is made up by veiled women in the western world trying to justify their practice.

I am not trying to take over. I am disgusted by the rules and society that these women are brainwashed by. Blindlgy believing stuff in this day of age. its goes really deep. I coudn't care less what they wore.

Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandp8787 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I live in Bradford in England which is like 90% Asian, walking through town I think they might go into some form of stance and throw shurikens at me.

NO RACIST

☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆ | Started : September 2011 - 6'3 / 159 lbs |