Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sometimes I hate my Uni....

Honestly, I thought I was a pretty liberal guy but OMG was I wrong. Some of the hippy, whiney crap that is spewed by other students is just unbearable.
    brb we need equal whites and blacks in congress
    brb we must elect a women president
    brb women cant succeed at anything because everyone is holding them down
    brb dont ASK a disabled person if they need help, thats offensive.

MY GOD MAKE IT STOP.

Requesting Streetbull, Tekkendo and Nusty (all else free to join) to post anti-obama and conservative positions to make myself feel sane again.
    On drilling in the arctic and the death of polar bears who drown due to exhaustion after swimming for miles

"I know, I'd much rather live under high unemployment and growing poverty caused by high oil prices..
    as long as there are polar bears and glaciers 5,000 miles to the north, I'll be happy."
    -JB05
    Dartmouth CO 15'

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sorry, I don't want to offend you by helping out.
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -AW
    Somebody kill the f'ing whales.
    You can have the sunshine, I will take the moonshine

GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrokTheCube is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That isn't just liberalism, that's retardism. I've heard some pretty interesting things though. Another kid and I once got into a 45 minute long argument with the rest of the class over whether or not it was a good thing that the USA had nuclear weapons. I'm a pretty staunch non-interventionist, but these kids were tripping over themselves trying to come up with the most extreme pacifist positions I have ever heard. Another time in that same class, I argued with a kid about whether or not CARS should be banned to save the environment (srs). It was some mandatory freshmen writing seminar that encouraged debate among the class.

I thought I was pretty middle of the road, but in that class I was a straight up right wing nut job compared to almost everyone else. I actually ended up frequently teaming up with a kid that actually was a genuine right winger, just because I was far too mind=blown at what some of these kids were saying that my disagreements with him didn't even register. Kinda funny, because I tend to be slightly to the left of most people on this forum on a lot of issues.
    *Type O Negative Crew*
    Give Blood: http://www.redcrossblood.org/

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by polarbro View Post
    Honestly, I thought I was a pretty liberal guy but OMG was I wrong. Some of the hippy, whiney crap that is spewed by other students is just unbearable.

MY GOD MAKE IT STOP.

Requesting Streetbull, Tekkendo and Nusty (all else free to join) to post anti-obama and conservative positions to make myself feel sane again.
    Glad to see that you are coming around to our side.

As of some positions:

Taxes should be as low as possible.
    Government spending should be as low as possible.
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Guns protect people from people with smaller guns.
    The best economic system that this world has ever seen is pure free market capitalism.
    Just because certain ethnic groups and genders were treated unfairly in the past, doesn't mean that they should be unfairly favored in the present.
    The world is full of evil people that are a threat to america, and the US should maintain the largest military in the world to stop them.
    Welfare should only be handed out to those who truly need it, only for as long as they need it.

anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by GrokTheCube View Post
    That isn't just liberalism, that's retardism. I've heard some pretty interesting things though. Another kid and I once got into a 45 minute long argument with the rest of the class over whether or not it was a good thing that the USA had nuclear weapons. I'm a pretty staunch non-interventionist, but these kids were tripping over themselves trying to come up with the most extreme pacifist positions I have ever heard.
    I wish we could live in a non-nuclear world. I do feel that we are pretty hypocritical as a nation in wanting to stop other countries from gaining nukes when we started the whole damn thing with the USSR and decided that it was necessary to build enough nukes (think we have 5000 active and another 5000 that could be activated) to basically blow up the whole damn world.

Sadly, reality pretty much demands that we maintain the nuclear deterrent.

r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bcop View Post

As of some positions:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Guns protect people from people with smaller guns.
    The best economic system that this world has ever seen is pure free market capitalism.
    Just because certain ethnic groups and genders were treated unfairly in the past, doesn't mean that they should be unfairly favored in the present.
    The world is full of evil people that are a threat to america, and the US should maintain the largest military in the world to stop them.
    Welfare should only be handed out to those who truly need it, only for as long as they need it.
    Your side?

You are a far right wing nutjob, the kids he's describing is a far left wing nutjob, I don't think he wants to be on either of your sides.

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by r0gue6 View Post
    Your side?

You are a far right wing nutjob, the kids he's describing is a far left wing nutjob, I don't think he wants to be on either of your sides.
    He asked for conservative positions, so I gave him some.

Retard, nutjob, crazy, try quoting me in one post without questioning my intelligence. Try it. Just once. It won't hurt.

r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500)
    He asked for conservative positions, so I gave him some.

Retard, nutjob, crazy, try quoting me in one post without questioning my intelligence. Try it. Just once. It won't hurt.
    Why would I?

You're fuking insane. Just like the kids he's describing at his school.

Originally Posted by r0gue6 View Post
    Why would I?

You're fuking insane. Just like the kids he's describing at his school.
    There you go again.

How about you describe just one specific thing that you disagree with in my first post in this thread, instead of calling me names?

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well let's see, we could u.s. the latest u.s. example of the t-shirt debacle on how to handle this.

Since the problem seems to be you becoming enraged by their rhetoric and there could be possible violence in the future, the obvious answer would be to remove their rhetoric

Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "If you are young and not liberal, then you have no heart; but if you are old and not conservative, then you have no brain,"

It really is that simple... young people tend to be idealistic, but not grounded in reality a lot of the time, its part of the learning curve of being young.. I would like to think there is a middle ground, one where we are liberal in eduction of OUR people, meaning Americans, (illegals need not apply).. a well educated society is a functional and wealthy society as long as freedom (both personal and economic) is not controlled, and education is not used as "indoctrination" as it is today, there is a direct correlation between failure at a economic level nationwide, and all the regulations and "laws that help" heaped on business from D.C... a prime example of this would be Mother Russia during the cold war.. one of the best higher educated societies there was.. yet centrally controlled, that caused it to be a fail.. yet, some if its tech was world class, but inside the box thinking was taught (to keep society under control), while thinking outside the box was frowned upon, and at times would get you sent to the Gulag... yet living conditions sucked with all of this knowledge and ability.. America, while educated, was not (key word here NOT) centrally controlled like it is now, was a huge success.. we fed with world, our enemies included.. we even fed the Soviet Union, now we cant even feed ourselves, yet 50 years ago we fed the world.. why is that? the answer is in D.C. and founded in "liberalism".

Kids want everything to be fair.. they do not understand that life is best when it is unfair.. there is no way to make everything fair, and have everything fair, meaning, John works his ass off.. Jeff, is a slacker and dont do ****.. yet they live in the same size house, both have big screen HD TV's, drive the same BMW.. on the surface liberalism looks good.. until you are standing there watching both men work, then you realize how unfair and screwed up it is.. John dont get paid for everything he does, and Jeff gets paid the same as John and dont do ****.. (welcome to Mother Russia, cold war style, Russian good were notorious for being crap.. because of this very system).. yet on the surface John and Jeff work the same job at the same plant.. there is nothing fair about being fair.. Fair means you get what >>YOU WORK FOR<<.. and the work ethic of young Americans is a freekin disgrace to what we once were.. the "me" generation they want and demand everything.. yet are too good to work for it, they want the big house like mom and dad have, and they worked their asses off to get for over 30 years, they want the house, they demand the house, but they dont want to have work for it, but they damn sure work at DEMANDING it today because, and we are told, and are you ready for this, its "THEIR RIGHT" to have it.. can someone show where it says that in the Bill of Rights? the Constitution??? (all rebuttal will IGNORE this fact) they have the right to get of their ass and work for it like everyone else.. or they have the right to sit on their ass and starve.. but they have the FREEDOM to do either.. they have freedom to choose.

...and this whiny ass crap about all the wealth being centralized by the "friends of Govt" lol they are right it is, it because people in general are forced to vote in a system that is corrupt and locked with one real party, but that party has 2 different names, Republican and Democrat.. and most dont pay enough attention to know there is no real difference, semantics is all it is and nothing more.. if you could make BILLIONS by bribing Congressmen, Senators, and Reps for a few million.. would you?? its easy to say no here.. but most people, let put 20 million in one hand, and tell you you can trade it for 10 Billion, wanna trade? most people have a love of money, money IS the real power in America, as is within most nations.. trade a few million for Billions? welcome to Corporate America.

People keep voting for the same people expecting a different outcome.. isnt that one of the signs of insanity?? repeated behavioral expecting a different outcome each time?

I will leave you with this.. President John Adams was quoted as saying, “There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”.. wanna guess were you at on that map?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword, but, The sword guarantees ownership of the pen"

Overkill is an often underrated achievement.

-Rosebud 5-9-6-

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MY GOD MAKE IT STOP.

hahahahahaahahahah !!

Welcome to the real world !!!!

Originally Posted by rohattv2 View Post
    1. true, there should be nothing like income tax.
    2. true, as long as you provide for the people
    3. people kill people, but people would kill less people if there was no guns
    4. true, too bad we've never had it
    5. true, but they should be properly compensated. this does not mean something like affirmative action
    6. it should be the largest, but it shouldn't be playing world police
    7. true, but there are cases where this doesnt apply
    3. I don't know about that. Bombs, poison, knives, booby traps, blunt trauma, fire, if someone wants to kill you he or she can easily find a way without guns.
    4. Sure, they should be properly compensated. Unfortunately, they are dead, and compensating their kids does not bring justice to crimes committed against them.
    6. Unfortunately, there is no one else capable of playing world police. The UN can't even police itself.
    7. Please elaborate.

WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll bet we all know what'll happen if Congress becomes half white and half black: Members of another ethnic group will complain that Congress, voters, or whomever is discriminating unjustly against their ethnic group. Hmm, maybe Congress should half black, half white, and half something else, so the percentages will add up to 150%? Nah, that won't be good enough. Let's add another 50% because 200% is an even percentage.

Politically correct language offends me, so to protect my feelings when the hippies talk with me, they'll need to use politically incorrect language where they would normally use politically correct language. To be politically correct when they're with me they'll need to be politically correct by my standards and politically incorrect by their standards. They'll love that.
    Last edited by WMcEnaney; 11-15-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Originally Posted by WMcEnaney View Post
    I'll bet we all know what'll happen if Congress becomes half white and half black: Members of another ethnic group will complain that Congress, voters, or whomever is discriminating unjustly against their ethnic group. Hmm, maybe Congress should half black, half white, and half something else, so the percentages will add up to 150%? Nah, that won't be good enough. Let's add another 50% because 200% is an even percentage.
    According to the 2010 US census, White people make up 72.4% of the population, black people make up 12.6% of the population, and Asian people make up 4.6% of the population. Im not saying that we should do this, but if we want to be "fair" those should be the percentages of whites and blacks and asians in congress.

Again, I am not saying that we should do this.

rohattv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rohattv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rohattv2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3. I don't know about that. Bombs, poison, knives, booby traps, blunt trauma, fire, if someone wants to kill you he or she can easily find a way without guns.
    4. Sure, they should be properly compensated. Unfortunately, they are dead, and compensating their kids does not bring justice to crimes committed against them.
    6. Unfortunately, there is no one else capable of playing world police. The UN can't even police itself.
    7. Please elaborate.
    3. yeah they can, but a gun makes it so much easier.
    4. yes thats true, but if they are alive they should be.
    6. the un is a joke, nobody should be world police. america should be involved where it is threatened. iraq and aghanistan were not threats to the us.
    7. just read your point again, never saw the people who truly need it. i think the laws should be reformed so that people dont pull off the food stamp/couponing bull**** that you see on tv today and get 5 grand of sht for free

WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50) WMcEnaney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    According to the 2010 US census, White people make up 72.4% of the population, black people make up 12.6% of the population, and Asian people make up 4.6% of the population. Im not saying that we should do this, but if we want to be "fair" those should be the percentages of whites and blacks and asians in congress.

Again, I am not saying that we should do this.
    I don't care about anybody's race. I want the most virtuous, most qualified lawmakers to be in Congress. If that means that everyone in Congress will belong to the same ethnic group, whichever one that may be, I'll say, "Yes, they're all in the same ethnic group, but they're the best people for their jobs." I want no part of affirmative action, quotas, or any other politically correct leveler.

polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) polarbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my personal favorite

me:"so say a guy and a girl are like..."
    fegs: "OMG WHY IS IT A GUY AND GIRL? THATS HETERONORMATIVE! YOU ARE BEING INSENSITIVE! WHY NOT TWO GUYS??"

*double face palm*
    On drilling in the arctic and the death of polar bears who drown due to exhaustion after swimming for miles

"I know, I'd much rather live under high unemployment and growing poverty caused by high oil prices..
    as long as there are polar bears and glaciers 5,000 miles to the north, I'll be happy."
    -JB05
    Dartmouth CO 15'

CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I argued with a kid about whether or not CARS should be banned to save the environment (srs).
    Doesn't sound that crazy imo.
    brb destroying the planet, for....for what actually ?

You sound like a republican. Have you no shame at all ?
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000) DiseasedScrotum is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Nagalfar View Post
    "If you are young and not liberal, then you have no heart; but if you are old and not conservative, then you have no brain,"
    Nonsense. If you are talking about fiscal conservatism, maybe. Young people often don't have a good understanding of what massive government and excessive regulations can do to the economy. But conservatives are pretty much wrong when it comes to foreign policy, many social issues and often don't even understand economics themselves other than generic slogans about small government. They often tend to be bigger supporters of big government.

I don't think the average person who throws around that Churchill quote even realized that Churchill was a member of the Conservative Party. Of course he would say that.

Also, this whole forced equality through making everything equal, don't hurting people's feelings is not even liberal in principle. Its just some overly sensitive pussies.

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MY GOD MAKE IT STOP.

Good God, man! (1) You're turning conservative. (2) How do you stand those people?

Seriously...apply to your Congressman for a nomination and transfer to Navy or West Point. You get $1000/month to go to college, you're commissioned upon graduation, and everyone I've met there is sane.

OMG!!!!!!!!!
    “It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious.” - George Washington

Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Streetbull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

As of some positions:

Spot on with every one of these...reps when possible...
    “It follows then as certain as that night succeeds the day, that without a decisive naval force we can do nothing definitive, and with it, everything honorable and glorious.” - George Washington

voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm against anyone with retarded logic.

What that means is that sometimes I am anti liberal in school

and I am always anti libertarian in the R/P

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    This is what I have said always. Compared to the average person around me, I lean right. Compared to the average R/Per, I lean left.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by CoolDehLa View Post
    Doesn't sound that crazy imo.
    brb destroying the planet, for....for what actually ?
    Actually, we are kind of saving the planet. Plants need CO2 to survive. They take in CO2 and excrete O2, which we need to survive. So by providing more CO2, we provide more food to plants, who then provide us with O2.

You sound like a republican. Have you no shame at all ?
    The only shame that I have is that sometimes republicans don't sound like me.

Political Broscientist roach_coach's Avatar
    roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's college... kids are just trying to find themselves!

But seriously, I'm generally more center/right of college students, even as a poli sci major. College kids have some of the craziest ideas... some students I know are trying to push for us to use time as a currency.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, because I'm the baddest motherf#*%er in the valley.

Reps for life: Mattw30

Note: The posts by this account do not represent the views of any institution or organization, and in some cases the author himself.

CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually, we are kind of saving the planet. Plants need CO2 to survive. They take in CO2 and excrete O2, which we need to survive. So by providing more CO2, we provide more food to plants, who then provide us with O2.
    U must be a troll.
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

U must be a troll.
    Nope, it is true. Without CO2, trees would die.

I know that you were hinting at the ozone effect, but you can't deny the facts that I posted. CO2 is not as evil as you think it is.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nope, it is true. Without CO2, trees would die.

I know that you were hinting at the ozone effect, but you can't deny the facts that I posted. CO2 is not as evil as you think it is.
    and cars produce c02?

Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    and cars produce c02?
    In their exhaust, yes.