Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by IDNeon View Post
    A simple proof Islam is a false religion
    The clue is in the word 'religion'. Adding 'false' is tautological.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    The clue is in the word 'religion'. Adding 'false' is tautological.
    You're atheist bro, kill yourself. Why you livin?

Go rape, go pillage.

Phaggot.

IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ThatsuavedudeD View Post
    Lol 1 god or 3 you polytheist Phaggot.

If Jesus died for all our sins, being the son Of god. Then I can do what the **** I want and still be granted.

There is no day of judgement according to Christian logic. There cannot be, and if so. Who is the judge, god or Jesus?

We believe in the immaculate conception, the miracles of healing etc

We dont believe him to be a god, we don't believe he was resurrected, nor was he crucified.
    Hey buddy guess what, you're a sinner.

You want to live by the law?

Guess what buddy, when Judgement day comes...you're going to Hell.

By your own GOD! you declare yourself an unworthy sinner.

What can YOU possibly do? To save yourself from HIS righteousness? When that day comes, you have sinned, even once! You're doomed pal.

Please explain why I'd want to listen to Mohammad?

Why would I care what he has to say?

IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000) IDNeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    God = Judge

Jesus = your court appointed defender

Satan = prosecutor

Satan says: "you've sinned"

What's your defense on Judgment day "Brah"?

HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HELIX35 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol I hate when non-believers use this as a means of disestablishing the divinity of the prophet Muhammad. This was practised at the time, he surely did not fornicate with her until she had reached puberty.

I highly doubt this is practised by any Muslim in the world currently. Context derives meaning you silly Kunt
    So the almighty god, creator of us and all the universe, is subject to our societal and cultural contexts.

Yes, all powerful indeed.
    Never criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Packer Nation

It's simple: Jesus killed no one and gave His life for mercy.

Mohammad killed tens of thousands and never was punished in this life for his bath of blood...err...bloodbath.

Who is God's Messiah? The one who can change the world never having harmed anyone.

Is there really any argument left for Islam?

Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000) Sharky8975 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol I hate when non-believers use this as a means of disestablishing the divinity of the prophet Muhammad. This was practised at the time, he surely did not fornicate with her until she had reached puberty.

I highly doubt this is practised by any Muslim in the world currently. Context derives meaning you silly Kunt
    You really think back then he thought to himself "Oh I'll just wait until she is more developed and her hormones start to balance out before I..."

...you retarded?

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God = Judge

Satan = prosecutor

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're atheist bro, kill yourself. Why you livin?

Go rape, go pillage.

Phaggot.
    LOL, I leave that sort of immorality to theists. But good luck on your staying mad goals for 2012.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatsuavedudeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which [men] deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, [I pray thee]: and he saith, I cannot; for it [is] sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, [I pray thee]: and he saith, I am not learned. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near [me] with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, [even] a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise [men] shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? [Is] it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness"

Another instance of the prophet Muhammad's prophecy in the bible.

The angel Gabriel came to the prophet and told him to read, (prophet Muhammad was illiterate) and said he couldn't . Beginning of the miracle of the quran.

"Read(Iqraa): In the name of your Lord who created, Created man from a clot. Read(Iqraa): And your Lord is the Most Bounteous, Who teaches by the pen, Teaches man that which he knew not." (The noble Qur'an, Al-Alak(96):1-5)

makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT thread, people with minimal understanding of their interrelated mythologies go back and forth over who is more right.

I've said this facetiously, but it works. If the Abrahamic religions were a movie, Judaism is the 'original', Christianity is the sequel and Islam is the prequel (as Islam claims all the previous Prophets were actually Muslim in a primitive sense). Since everyone (even most jews) accept that Judaism is really the myths and folklore of the ancient Hebrews, it invalidates both other religions as Judaism is the progenitor of all this. Christianity arose to take into account the new Gentile presence in Israel and created a more inclusive club than the racist and ethnically focused Judaism.

Islam incorporated the beliefs of the large Christian and Jewish populations in Arabia with the traditional pagan beliefs of Arabia to create one united religion. Syncretism of this kind is visible in all world religions that have ever existed. It is why 'new' religions come about.
    Last edited by makavelli1988; 11-15-2011 at 03:47 AM. Reason: better expression
    Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit
    because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.
    Tacitus (56-120 AD)

kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kaiosama is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im not muslim but im pretty sure calling Muhammad divine is major shirk.
    reps: swoleness19

Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

They married when she was 6, slept with her when she was 9. Know how I know this? Because I researched it and read it on, wait for it, a Muslim-run website. Yup, that's right, it's not something said by 'non-believers' but your own brothers.

Also, your inevitable excuse of it being alright at the time actually strengthens my point; you concede that it's a big thing to sleep with a child, and yet he did. So therefore, he wasn't a perfect Muslim at all, as he was a man of his time, and not truly of God's law, if you believe God disapproves of it. Therefore, he wasn't a perfect Muslim. Simples.
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -classmates call me zeezprah
    -i haven't heard my real name in months

Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Harbinger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    God = Judge

Satan = prosecutor

You're red, nobody gives a crap what you think/say.
    Thread Killer

Misc Armchair Counsellor MantisShrimp's Avatar
    MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000) MantisShrimp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't care to judge people's beliefs if they know how to keep them to themselves...evangelism IS the devil!
    Live Laugh Love,
    MantisShrimp
    Misc Armchair Counsellor

TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

-__-

This thread is the exactly the problem with religion and people. Well while I'm here Mohammad was a conquer just like any other he understood the power that faith and belief had on the masses. Here is another example of conquers Alexander the great was often shown wearing the lion skin of Herakles Commudus did the same thing. Its easier to fight and die for a God or the divine then to die for someone just like you.

However we can also look at the collective unconscious and the nature of reality but that would lead to circular argument.
    What the mind can believe and conceive it and achieve - N.H

++ Positive Crew ++

cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cheeseman182 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's simple: Jesus killed no one and gave His life for mercy.

Mohammad killed tens of thousands and never was punished in this life for his bath of blood...err...bloodbath.

Who is God's Messiah? The one who can change the world never having harmed anyone.

Is there really any argument left for Islam?
    Let me get this straight. God turned himself into a human to sacrifice himself to himself so he could forgive us for sin he set us up for?
    ***** RON PAUL 2012 *****

TANSTAAFL

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Why try to disprove another religion? If it's not for you, pick yours and be happy.
    This x1000. Nothing says I feel insecure about my own faith then having to bash other faiths.
    LE6920CA Magpul
    Glock 19 Gen 3

jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimbone21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    God = Judge

Satan = prosecutor

Political Broscientist roach_coach's Avatar
    roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    This x1000. Nothing says I feel insecure about my own faith then having to bash other faiths.
    That x 1000 as well. Strong insecurity ITT.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, because I'm the baddest motherf#*%er in the valley.

Reps for life: Mattw30

Note: The posts by this account do not represent the views of any institution or organization, and in some cases the author himself.

Originally Posted by kaiosama View Post
    Im not muslim but im pretty sure calling Muhammad divine is major shirk.
    Could be true, in me denoting him as devine, I'm referring to his prophethood. Bad choice of word.

Originally Posted by makavelli1988 View Post
    ITT thread, people with minimal understanding of their interrelated mythologies go back and forth over who is more right.

I've said this facetiously, but it works. If the Abrahamic religions were a movie, Judaism is the 'original', Christianity is the sequel and Islam is the prequel (as Islam claims all the previous Prophets were actually Muslim in a primitive sense). Since everyone (even most jews) accept that Judaism is really the myths and folklore of the ancient Hebrews, it invalidates both other religions as Judaism is the progenitor of all this. Christianity arose to take into account the new Gentile presence in Israel and created a more inclusive club than the racist and ethnically focused Judaism.

Islam incorporated the beliefs of the large Christian and Jewish populations in Arabia with the traditional pagan beliefs of Arabia to create one united religion. Syncretism of this kind is visible in all world religions that have ever existed. It is why 'new' religions come about.
    Tis obviously you who knows little, you've quoted zero facts and zero sources to back up your claims. Gtfo

MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrCollieFish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow their is some rasist as people in here.

haha I love it!

Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeezprah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrCollieFish View Post
    Wow their is some rasist as people in here.

haha I love it!

Islam isn't a race...
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -classmates call me zeezprah
    -i haven't heard my real name in months

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A simple proof that religion is fale.

It's never been proven.

makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tis obviously you who knows little, you've quoted zero facts and zero sources to back up your claims. Gtfo
    The irony.

This comes from a man readily willing to believe an ancient Jew lived in the belly of a whale for days and came out unscathed. All because an ancient book said so.

Point out obvious patterns in the evolution and creation of religions, and all of a sudden it's all demands for sources and evidence.
    Last edited by makavelli1988; 11-15-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit
    because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure.
    Tacitus (56-120 AD)

Originally Posted by cheeseman182 View Post
    Let me get this straight. God turned himself into a human to sacrifice himself to himself so he could forgive us for sin he set us up for?
    Nothing more logical then religion.