Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cytopenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Push/Pull routine and Lateral raises?

Lateral raises are technically a pull movement. Should I do them on a pull day or on a push day which is when I do shoulder press?

Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hus14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cytopenia View Post
    Lateral raises are technically a pull movement. Should I do them on a pull day or on a push day which is when I do shoulder press?
    I'd classify them as more of a push movement, away from your body.

The verdict seems to go both ways so just do it on whichever day is more convenient, in my case push. Alongside other shoulder movements.
    Last edited by Hus14; 01-14-2012 at 04:50 AM.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Push/Pull, like any other concepts in Bodybuilding , are TOOLS to be manipulated, individually, as you see fit.

it is up to YOU to determine where laterals fit into your program.
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.