Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifelongcut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was a fat kid, my goal is now to be in shape and stay that way.

exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) exitdell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Grew up fat, slimmed down due to growth spurt but vowed never to return to past state again...

CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by exitdell View Post
    Grew up fat, slimmed down due to growth spurt but vowed never to return to past state again...
    I know how that feels. I never again want to be the chubby kid who has zero self-confidence.
    "One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    - Edward B. Butler
    "The man who cannot believe in himself cannot believe in anything else."
    - Anonymous

My journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141793681&pagenumber=

BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BalkanPrince has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It began because I wanted to lose weight, and after I lost all the weight, I started to work out. Never stopped since then. Working out can only give me good outcomes like great self-esteem, and health.

CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWPierce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since the first day I started working out, it's felt like I've been doing this for much longer than just four years. I'm so used to going to the gym every day that it's now a habit of mine.
    "One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another for 30 days, but it is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life."
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous

JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000) JungleCat is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's my measuring stick of progress.
    John Lee: www.********.com/johnleepage

Follow me on Twitter: @JohnLeeAries

Live life with purpose and pleasure will follow.

Originally Posted by JungleCat View Post
    It's my measuring stick of progress.
    Makes sense. How long have you been working out for?
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous

caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i work out to get sum pussy

Originally Posted by caliguy2010 View Post
    i work out to get sum pussy
    Lol
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CWPierce View Post
    I've always been curious on why some of the people I see at the gym are there in the first place. Ever since I was in middle school, I was the chubby kid who got made fun of day in and day out; it got to the point where I didn't want to go to school anymore. I personally chose to workout every week because my goal is to achieve the best possible physique I can and to help those around me along the way. I also have a family history of Type 2 Diabetes(father's side) and heart conditions(mother's side). Ever since I discovered that I may be prone to living my life worrying about my health, I decided to take up weight lifting and it has evolved into a habit of mine where I am lifting 5 times a week without missing a day.
    I am in the gym day in and day out for almost the same reason as you. Back in high school I was picked on for being HORRIBLY skinny. Back in high school boys woud tell me to my face they wouldnt want to date me cuz I had " no body" it made me feel horrible. So I started working out to gain weight and become a strong sexy women. and that is what motivates me everyday.... is to never be skinny again.
    Great job staying motivated and healthy!!!!!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    I am in the gym day in and day out for almost the same reason as you. Back in high school I was picked on for being HORRIBLY skinny. Back in high school boys woud tell me to my face they wouldnt want to date me cuz I had " no body" it made me feel horrible. So I started working out to gain weight and become a strong sexy women. and that is what motivates me everyday.... is to never be skinny again.
    Great job staying motivated and healthy!!!!!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. And I have to admit, after all of your hard work, you look amazing.
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No real idea why I'm driven to push myself... Never been fat, never skinny.

I just love it and enjoy it. The pain, rush, euphoria. Who knew so much joy could come from lifting 500lbs off the floor?

Actually. DBZ got me into it. I remember as a little kid doing 100s of pushups and situps while watching it on tv LOL
    Last edited by AirForceV; 12-02-2011 at 12:18 PM.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeppersGhost is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by criticallymass View Post
    that kinda sux... you dont like getting your pump on?
    i dont think ive been working out long/hard enough to get pumped. started in july this year. im still gona push through, but i dont know what this pump is
    i have bested fruit, spike, and moon

Colin25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I workout because i also was chubby in highschool and the dork, in college i started working out. I started looking hot for the girls...i met my wife before i started working out in college n she helped me. She really made me a better person. I work out to be healthier plus i work out to look good for her but i know if i gained weight she still would love me.

Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    No real idea why I'm driven to push myself... Never been fat, never skinny.

I just love it and enjoy it. The pain, rush, euphoria. Who knew so much joy could come from lifting 500lbs off the floor?

Actually. DBZ got me into it. I remember as a little kid doing 100s of pushups and situps while watching it on tv LOL
    Ha! Watching those ripped saiyans flying around with their huge musclesXD. I remember watching that all the time.
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous

Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Restraint is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    to become more alpha...

alpha includes getting the respect of everyone, including women and getting other men to respect you. And being alpha includes respect and confidence for yourself.
    Have a good day, fellow miscer.

azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) azazelo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work out to get more motivate which in turn makes me want to work out more. I have invented the emotional perpetuum mobile. In all seriousness I need to get back in shape after letting loose in college.

akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Used to be fat and now nice and cut. I lift and train because i enjoy it. simple. The results and where i was, and were i am heading make the pain worth it.

Originally Posted by azazelo View Post
    I work out to get more motivate which in turn makes me want to work out more. I have invented the emotional perpetuum mobile. In all seriousness I need to get back in shape after letting loose in college.
    You can do it!
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous

Registered User EternalPleasure's Avatar
    EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10) EternalPleasure is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be strong. To know what it means to be truly strong and hold power that forces the world to conform to your will.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    **[[T3AM1M0R3R3P]]**
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100) MA250 is not very well liked. (-100)
    for this

ht tp://imgsrv4.funzu.com/2011/01/Sexy-G irls-Exercise-In-GY M-009.jpg

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CWPierce View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. And I have to admit, after all of your hard work, you look amazing.
    Thank you! and congrates again on your accomplishments!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by akuma222 View Post
    Used to be fat and now nice and cut. I lift and train because i enjoy it. simple. The results and where i was, and were i am heading make the pain worth it.
    The pain is only temporary, the benefits are lifelong.
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous

aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aproc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started because I was heavier in the earlier years of highschool. My brother really got me into it after I lost a lot of the weight. It's also just become so much of who I am that I can't skip out on it anymore. If it wasn't for one of my majors being exercise science, I don't know if I'd be all that dedicated right now. The feeling of accomplishment after alot of the workout sessions also keeps me motivated to keep it up and I love the pain that follows.

Originally Posted by aproc View Post
    I started because I was heavier in the earlier years of highschool. My brother really got me into it after I lost a lot of the weight. It's also just become so much of who I am that I can't skip out on it anymore. If it wasn't for one of my majors being exercise science, I don't know if I'd be all that dedicated right now. The feeling of accomplishment after alot of the workout sessions also keeps me motivated to keep it up and I love the pain that follows.
    You made the right choice, it's always easier when you have someone like a sibling supporting you.
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous

ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ACE0809 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just the love the feeling of the pump when lifting weights. No other feeling like it!

GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetHuge17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been a small kid due to my genetics and one day I just got tired of it. I'm still far from being big, but it feels good knowing one day I'll make it there.

Originally Posted by GetHuge17 View Post
    I've been a small kid due to my genetics and one day I just got tired of it. I'm still far from being big, but it feels good knowing one day I'll make it there.
    I would have rather started out small than as a fat kid. Keep it up and you'll reach your goals!
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous

WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's a constant reminder to the universe that I'm ****ing awesome.

Also, I love my life. Most people could look at most of the things in my life and not think much of them, but for me, it's all brilliant, it's what I want, what I choose - my life is mine, and it is that way because I have worked when most people have sat down and called it a day. If hard and persistent work is what has given me this life, then continued hard work is the only way forward that makes sense.
    Last edited by WarWithWeakness; 12-07-2011 at 01:24 AM.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.

Originally Posted by WarWithWeakness View Post
    It's a constant reminder to the universe that I'm ****ing awesome.
    Hell ya
    - Edward B. Butler
    - Anonymous