AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb After Oxyelite, which to use?

Hello guys,
    I finished my bottle of Oxyelite Pro, lost about 5kg and gained some lean mass too, of course with a good diet and some cardio.
    But the thing is, i want to loose more BF trying to get close as 10% but now i need some advice:

Which thermogenic beside Oxyelite Pro and Lipo 6 Black to take? I`am very stim resistant and i need something good at fat loss and focus.

Taking suggestions

AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AGustavo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Found some options; Muscletech Hydroxstim,Cellucor D4,Purus Lab Fat Smack,BSN Endoburn ... Anyone have used one of them?

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    none of those^^ use the search button

Well dear, i`am seeking users comments and advices about individual gains using x and y products. Of course i used the search button, more than this, I've read some old posts and googled reviews.

bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've heard great things about Dexaprine. You should look it up

Originally Posted by bertbro View Post
    I've heard great things about Dexaprine. You should look it up
    Thanks mate, i will do some research about it, added that name to my list

Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Viper6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    +1 for Dexaprine, just bought some.

Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Batman1991 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Alpha t-2 and shift

Originally Posted by Batman1991 View Post
    Alpha t-2 and shift
    Well, i have the alpha t-2 stack, but i will waiting the use of this second thermogenic, since oxyelite mess with the same receptors

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hello AGustavo,

I see that you have 24 posts so as a "young poster" welcome to the boards....first thing first, congrats on your weight loss/muscle gain...I have tried both OEP and Lipo-6 so I know what you are thinking about in terms of fat loss and focus..

You might want to check out ErgoBurn NMT. You are not sure about purchasing a month's worth of ErgoBurn (120 caps) then you can try the mini bottle (28 caps) instead http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/er...ergo-burn.html

ErgoBurn NMT is currently #2 at bb.com as an appetite suppressant so it is a popular choice for those who are trying to break their fat loss plateau...

Good luck with your decision OP!
    Last edited by SoftballNerd; 11-12-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Originally Posted by SoftballNerd View Post
    Hello AGustavo,

I see that you have 24 posts so as a "young poster" welcome to the boards....first thing first, congrats on your weight loss/muscle gain...I have tried both OEP and Lipo-6 so I know what you are thinking about in terms of fat loss and focus..

You might want to check out ErgoBurn NMT. You are not sure about purchasing a month's worth of ErgoBurn (120 caps) then you can try the mini bottle (28 caps) instead

ErgoBurn NMT is currently #2 at as an appetite suppressant so it is a popular choice for those who are trying to break their fat loss plateau...

Good luck with your decision OP!
    Thanks for the message friend!
    I just cant find this product here in my home country, maybe in a new future i import it!
    So i have few options avaiable like: Lipo 6 Black, Hydrostim, Blackmamba Hyperush

Anyone can tell something about those names?
    Thanks

michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) michaela01127 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i just got Lean Xtreme & REDuction.. looking forward to seeing great results with this stack..

take a look into Lean Xtreme though seeing how OEP is a stim product and LX is stim free
    My Current Stack
    - Gold Feast
    - AllMax Creatine Monohydrate
    -Orange Triad Multi
    -OxiMega FishOil
    - Craze (2 Times a week)