fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

SNS Phenibut-Knockin Your A$$ Out

SNS Phenibut - 90 caps(500mg)

This is a review for a sponsored log I did for them. Thanks again to SNS for letting me get another crack at Phenibut love this stuff.

Phenibut is a sleep aid and its actual nomenclature is β-Phenyl-γ-aminobutyric acid or more simply phenyl-GABA. You may have heard of GABA before as a sleep aid or in some respect to the sleep cycle. GABA is one of the main neurotransmitters responsible for controlling the sleep cycle and many other things, however orally doses of GABA can not cross the blood brain barrier(BBB).

GABA does not penetrate the blood-brain barrier; it is synthesized in the brain. It is synthesized from glutamate using the enzyme L-glutamic acid decarboxylase and pyridoxal phosphate (which is the active form of vitamin B6) as a cofactor via a metabolic pathway called the GABA shunt. This process converts glutamate, the principal excitatory neurotransmitter, into the principal inhibitory neurotransmitter (GABA).

The phenyl group attached to the GABA in phenibut allows to more easily cross the BBB where it will have a pronounced effect. This makes phenibut relatively effective and this has upsides and downsides. The positives are that it should help induce relaxation and assist in the sleep process very effectively and is great for those nights where maybe the next day you have a big exam or meeting that you're stressed for and can't get to sleep. However phenibut should be used carefully, being so effective anytime you introduce exogenous compounds like that two things will happen. Outcome number one is the body down regulates its own production(as seen with chemical body builders) or outcome number two the receptors will become less receptive or degenerate within the body(also seen with chemical BBers). With phenibut consistent use will lead to a rapid build up in tolerance and possibly addiction.

Don't let that scare you phenibut is by no means dangerous. I would recommend it to anyone who is an ok sleeper but some nights just needs a little bit more, someone with a serious sleep issue should see a.) their doctor and b.) other longer term methods of improving sleep. I personally love phenibut dosed 1.5G or so immediately prior to falling asleep. This greatly deepens my sleep and for most should cause a euphoria(a high) in the morning. There will be some initial grogginess upon waking but is should quickly fade and leave you with loads of clean AM energy which is great for those big days. I would recommend limiting use to one night or two nights per week and begin dosing simple 1 cap and work up from there. Too much phenibut can result in a headache in the morning similar to that of a hangover and phenibut is best used at lower doses until one assesses tolerance.

Anyone looking to try Phenibut might have to wait till BB.com brings SNS back to the store because when it comes to phenibut quality it has apparently gotten worse over the years to acquire a correct source(the powder should be grainy not fluffy, iirc). Considering SNS's quality it is very safe to assume you can trust their phenibut and having used two bottles already myself it works amazingly. If you can't find a legitimate place to get some phenibut feel free to contact their reps who I'm sure would be happy to assist you.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find it is extremely hit or miss with me.

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review man! I love me some Phenibut, i've gotten some of the best sleep I can remember off it. I totally agree with you on finding a proper source as not all phenibuts are equal. I had some pretty bad withdrawal symptoms from phenibut, but then again I was dosing the product really high.
    Free Agent.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Nice review man! I love me some Phenibut, i've gotten some of the best sleep I can remember off it. I totally agree with you on finding a proper source as not all phenibuts are equal. I had some pretty bad withdrawal symptoms from phenibut, but then again I was dosing the product really high.
    Did you make a review before? Were you dosing at like 3g+?

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Did you make a review before? Were you dosing at like 3g+?
    Yep I did a review on SNS Phenibut actually.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136049241

Dosing was 3-4.5g.
    Free Agent.

bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) bertbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Phenibut is great!

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    Yep I did a review on SNS Phenibut actually.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136049241

Dosing was 3-4.5g.
    That was my sweet spot for high doses but towards the end I started doing 1.5 to 2G immediately before falling asleep and was still getting the strong next day high.

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    I find it is extremely hit or miss with me.
    I know this sounds dumb but were you always getting it in on an empty stomach?
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    I know this sounds dumb but were you always getting it in on an empty stomach?
    Yup.

thenewseason has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    from my experience, i would definitely recommend LiftMode's phenibut for purity and quality. as with any kind of supplement, make sure it is used maturely.