Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Your Hate=My Motivation Eaglepride03's Avatar
    Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Had 7-on-7 practice today. We were supposed to scrimmage today, but it got cancelled. The field was iced over, so we practiced in the gym. Did pretty well. Fnished the day with an interception (should have been two, but i dropped one), about 6 pass breakups, and only gave up 3 catches, but they were all only 1-yard completions.
    My Journal to D1 Football: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139625333

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." - Vince Lombardi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bench:
    Bar x 10
    Bar x 10
    Bar x 10
    95x3
    135x3
    185x3
    225x1
    255x1
    280x1 (PR)
    295x1 (failed)

Triceps Pushdowns (SS Narrow grip/Wide grip):
    Sets of 10 until failure.

Lat pulldowns w/ small bar:
    Sets of 10 until failure

Rear Delt Flys machine:
    4x10

Chest Flys:
    Sets of 10 until failure

HUGE PR for me this workout. Feelin real good after hitting 280 on the bench. My weight is 180 pounds. Gonna try to keep my weight no higher than 190 by next football season.
    My Journal to D1 Football: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139625333

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." - Vince Lombardi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Friday, February 3, 2012

Leg Press:

Warm up sets:
    90x3 sets of 5 w/ 15 second pause at bottom after each set

Working Sets:
    180x3 sets of 3
    270x3 sets of 3
    360x3 sets of 3
    450x3 sets of 3
    540x1 set of 3
    630x3 sets of partial reps

"Running Men" (stand in stationary running form with one leg raised as high as possible w/ weight on top of thigh):
    4 sets of 25 pounds (25 seconds)

Ankle low pogo jumps (squat below parallel and stay low entire time):
    6x15

Ankle jumps (same thing, jump as high as possible):
    6x5

Limited motion knee tuck jumps (pull knees to chest w/o legs or squatting to jump at all. simply tuck knees to chest):
    5x10

Leg Extensions:
    Sets of 10 until failure (racked out)

Single-Leg curls:
    Sets of 10 until failure

Planks:
    4 sets of 1 minute (30 seconds rest)

Good workout. Felt good. Lower back was sore, so my trainer had me do leg presses in place of squats.

DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bout time you came back brah ! lol but yea you gained that weight and strength back pretty fast you bouta catch me now im like 183 or sumthin like dat . I think you should aim for a solid 200 pounds since youre 6 ft. ! yu def. needa just take like 5 min. outta your day and post your workouts ..

Originally Posted by DLB13 View Post
    Bout time you came back brah ! lol but yea you gained that weight and strength back pretty fast you bouta catch me now im like 183 or sumthin like dat . I think you should aim for a solid 200 pounds since youre 6 ft. ! yu def. needa just take like 5 min. outta your day and post your workouts ..
    yea I would go for 200, but after talking to a lot of college coaches, they are all saying they don't want me that big because they're afraid I'll lose my quickness (which i think is complete BS). But even if i didn't listen to them and got to 200, They would probably still move me to safety instead of cornerback. I just decided I would much rather be 6'0" 190 pounds and running a 4.4 than 6'0" 200 pounds and running a 4.5. and yea I've just been REALLY busy. my schedule's been crazy. but I can find 5 minutes to hop on here and post something.

DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLB13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Eaglepride03 View Post
    yea I would go for 200, but after talking to a lot of college coaches, they are all saying they don't want me that big because they're afraid I'll lose my quickness (which i think is complete BS). But even if i didn't listen to them and got to 200, They would probably still move me to safety instead of cornerback. I just decided I would much rather be 6'0" 190 pounds and running a 4.4 than 6'0" 200 pounds and running a 4.5. and yea I've just been REALLY busy. my schedule's been crazy. but I can find 5 minutes to hop on here and post something.
    Yea i feel yu moe . But yea I thought yu was already a safety rivals cuz got yu listed as one . but since yu play corner yu dont wanna lose any quickness. but yea yu needa post yo workouts cuz its kinda interesting to see how a D1 prospect workout . hopefully I can pull in a offer from University If Richmond this summer at their camp !

Originally Posted by DLB13 View Post
    Yea i feel yu moe . But yea I thought yu was already a safety rivals cuz got yu listed as one . but since yu play corner yu dont wanna lose any quickness. but yea yu needa post yo workouts cuz its kinda interesting to see how a D1 prospect workout . hopefully I can pull in a offer from University If Richmond this summer at their camp !
    nahh they got me as a corner bruh: http://rivals.yahoo.com/rutgers/foot...-Miller-121917

and yea, just keep grindin bruh its gonna come

just weighed myself two seconds ago. 181 pounds.

This week, I will be working with my trainer on Wednesday (today) and Friday. Since I only lift with him twice a week, I'm thinking about throwing a full body workout in there somewhere by myself. Here's what I have in mind (just a general schedule to give a perspective):

Monday: Full Body workout

Tuesday: Field/1-on-1's

Wednesday: Trainer (Lower Body)

Thursday: Field/1-on-1's

Friday: Trainer (Upper Body)

Saturday: Off

Sunday: 7-on-7 practice

For my full body workout, I'm thinking about doing a Rippetoe workout. Here's what I have in mind:

Squat 3x5
    Military 3x5
    Power Cleans 5x3
    Chin-Ups 3x8-12
    Weighted barbell push-ups 2xMax Reps

Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This week, I will be working with my trainer on Wednesday (today) and Friday. Since I only lift with him twice a week, I'm thinking about throwing a full body workout in there somewhere by myself. Here's what I have in mind (just a general schedule to give a perspective):

Monday: Full Body workout

Tuesday: Field/1-on-1's

Wednesday: Trainer (Lower Body)

Thursday: Field/1-on-1's

Friday: Trainer (Upper Body)

Saturday: Off

Sunday: 7-on-7 practice

For my full body workout, I'm thinking about doing a Rippetoe workout. Here's what I have in mind:

Squat 3x5
    Military 3x5
    Power Cleans 5x3
    Chin-Ups 3x8-12
    Weighted barbell push-ups 2xMax Reps
    That seems like a good idea. I like to throw a full body session in when I can only lift three times a week. Good luck with your offseason man.

redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how'd the stanford visit go man?
    Last edited by redfield11; 02-08-2012 at 10:56 AM.
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

Originally Posted by Acal83 View Post
    That seems like a good idea. I like to throw a full body session in when I can only lift three times a week. Good luck with your offseason man.
    thanks you too.

Originally Posted by redfield11 View Post
    how'd the stanford visit go man?
    look on the first page of this log. everything about it is there bro

redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    look on the first page of this log. everything about it is there bro
    oops my bad, thats really cool man, things really starting to pick up next thing you know you'll be on a college campus thinking about how to take that number one spot on the depth chart
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trynagetbig1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What ever happened to this thread?

Originally Posted by trynagetbig1 View Post
    What ever happened to this thread?
    ya i'm goin ahead and declaring eaglepride dead, and/or so jacked he can't type effeciently
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nah he's still alive, he's still posting on youtube:

Bench: 255lbs (115kg)
    Squat: 320lbs (145kg)
    Deadlift: 430lbs (195kg)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." Vince Lombardi.

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yo eagle, what's happening man??

So did you finish your goals or wat man

thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000) thenewguy23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I searched him on the Internet and he has twitter, I think it is called lockdown geno but it seems he is officially off the site

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." Vince Lombardi.

Originally Posted by thenewguy23 View Post
    I searched him on the Internet and he has twitter, I think it is called lockdown geno but it seems he is officially off the site
    haha solid detective work thenewguy23
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

haha solid detective work thenewguy23
    lol yeah, I was reading his threads and wanted to see how he was doing

Originally Posted by thenewguy23 View Post
    lol yeah, I was reading his threads and wanted to see how he was doing
    lol I'm still here and alive my man. I know it's been a while. I hope you're doing well too. I'm going to make another forum post talking about where I'm at now and how things are going. I'm also in the process of creating a workout program to help people accomplish their goals of playing football at the next level. Stay tuned!

ya i'm goin ahead and declaring eaglepride dead, and/or so jacked he can't type effeciently
    I'm still here bro! long time no talk, but I'm going to post a thread talking about how I am doing now and where my plans are designed to go. Hope you're doing great and reached all of your goals! I'm also in the process of creating a workout program that helps high school athletes get to the divison 1 competitive level in football. You'll be one of the first to get it!