H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do I need carb refeed?

I did 3 days of Keto diet straight, then 3 days o f low carb (less than 200g a day) then 6 days Keto again. I feel great (but somewhat flat), do I need to do a carb up?

humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, you don't. It's just psychological.

H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by humzah View Post
    No, you don't. It's just psychological.
    well it's not...over the 14 days (11 of those was keto days) I've lost 12 pounds...the interesting this is that I'm feeling A LOT better on keto, sleep is A LOT better, I'm stronger in the gym, but for the last days I look very very flat, I think I even looked leaner before keto, now after losing 12 pounds I look softer...It's first time since I'm doing keto so isn't it the time when I need to carb up?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ??

What makes you think you went straight back into ketosis the day after 3 days of carbs < 200g

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    ??

What makes you think you went straight back into ketosis the day after 3 days of carbs < 200g
    I'm not saying that I went straight into ketosis after 3 days...3 days prior 3 x 200g carb days I was doing IF+keto training on empty stomach, 3 days in a row and prior to that I was o an veyr low carb (100-150g) 3 weeks so I'm sure that those 3 days of 200g hasn't done a lot of damage, all those carb were used for muscle/liver glycogen...and now I'm sure that I'm in ketosis, I feel great (just flat), strong in the gym, i'm not craving carbs.

denis791 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what is your goal?? loose fat/cut or just look not flat?

if you feel great in keto, strong in the gym, loose weigth and no craving carbs...i would say its perfect!!! why you would change something?...its normal you look flat on keto because you have less water in your muscle..it will comeback when you will start eating carbs again

Originally Posted by denis791 View Post
    what is your goal?? loose fat/cut or just look not flat?

if you feel great in keto, strong in the gym, loose weigth and no craving carbs...i would say its perfect!!! why you would change something?...its normal you look flat on keto because you have less water in your muscle..it will comeback when you will start eating carbs again
    I don't wanna loose any fat, because I was already lean, now i'm smooth and flat. My goal is look good and feel great. I'm feeling great on keto, but don't look as good as I'm with carbs...

humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50) humzah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should go for the carb-up because that is what the ideal time period for a carb up is- after 2 weeks (the first time)

are you keeping a check on cals and macros? Don't go too low because you may lose muscle..

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by H.I.T.m-a-n View Post
    I'm not saying that I went straight into ketosis after 3 days...3 days prior 3 x 200g carb days I was doing IF+keto training on empty stomach, 3 days in a row and prior to that I was o an veyr low carb (100-150g) 3 weeks so I'm sure that those 3 days of 200g hasn't done a lot of damage, all those carb were used for muscle/liver glycogen...and now I'm sure that I'm in ketosis, I feel great (just flat), strong in the gym, i'm not craving carbs.
    You missed my point. You said you were in keto for 11 days, I am saying I doubt you were for the 11 days, most likely less

Well I decided to carb up Did clean meal -
    2 cups oatmeal with banana and apple
    2 cups brown rice with 7oz chicken and tons of salad (~260g of carbs, 60g protein, minimal fats)
    1.5h later also had 50g whey+1tbsp walnut oil (before bed)

Woke up at night to piss and looked insane! Veins everywhere - on my legs, arms abs...had only a little bit bloat in the morning, which gone after training. Training, pumps when training where most insane I've ever had. Keto is not for me, at least strict under 30g keto, I need starchy carbs, so I'll add 50g or so post workout, some preworkout increase green veggies A LOT and go from there. Pure keto is great diet for overall feeling, overall body mass loss, but not for bodybuilding. AT least for me.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol. Bad experiment design and conclusion.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100) cyelistgod is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by H.I.T.m-a-n View Post
    I did 3 days of Keto diet straight, then 3 days o f low carb (less than 200g a day) then 6 days Keto again. I feel great (but somewhat flat), do I need to do a carb up?
    I would say NO in this case because you feel well and are continuing to lose weight. why mess with perfection? carbs are real dangerous especially when you are new to this lifestyle of eating. when i run low on energy after a hard week of low calorie dieting, i will use fat-ups to regain that lost energy and i'll keep the weight of to. because carbohydrates are very fattening and very bloating. that's why people are here in the first place. the people here are tired of all the lies that mainstream media has told us about how carboyhrates are healthy and good for us when we can manage and even thrive with out them at all. when i eat carbs, i pay the price big time on the scale and on my waist. junk carbohydrates are the worst offender but even too many vegetable can get in the way of weight loss. you must count all carbohydrate even from healthy green vegetables or you may stop losing and give up on the ketogenics diet altogether.

Originally Posted by cyelistgod View Post
    I would say NO in this case because you feel well and are continuing to lose weight. why mess with perfection? carbs are real dangerous especially when you are new to this lifestyle of eating. when i run low on energy after a hard week of low calorie dieting, i will use fat-ups to regain that lost energy and i'll keep the weight of to. because carbohydrates are very fattening and very bloating. that's why people are here in the first place. the people here are tired of all the lies that mainstream media has told us about how carboyhrates are healthy and good for us when we can manage and even thrive with out them at all. when i eat carbs, i pay the price big time on the scale and on my waist. junk carbohydrates are the worst offender but even too many vegetable can get in the way of weight loss. you must count all carbohydrate even from healthy green vegetables or you may stop losing and give up on the ketogenics diet altogether.
    Omg what a **** post