plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can i get a female opinion? Is this girl interested in me?

So there's this girl I'm interested in. I'm a pretty funny dude so i've made her laugh many times in the past. Whenever the girl who sits next to me doesn't show up in class, she moves from her seat to sit next to me.

I'm a pretty fit guy, she asked me if i workout and i said i try to stay fit ( is that good?), she's complimented how i've dressed before and she's playfully slapped my ass before.

The problem is, maybe it's my retardedness,some days, to me, it seems like she's not that interested.

PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "i'm a pretty fit guy, she asked me if i workout and i said i try to stay fit (is that good?)"

stop over analyzing ****.

your response is better than, i like to stay physically optimal to pound that angus.
    she's afraid of rejection as much, if not more than you.

she's young, so even though she may be flirty, and give you signs to do something.
    when you do something, she could still act like a female (irrational, incomprehensible, without logic)

like she could dismiss you, then hit you up later and be like, "sorry, that was me just being a teenage girl, no idea what happened"

you'll never know unless you try.

Do you want to be 37, balding, married and wonder, "what if I let that young damsel sit on my face?"

no, you don't.

---
    *edit*
    sorry i'm not a female

they always give mixed responses.

one girl will say, "i slap everyones ass, just cause i'm like that, and have no interest in them" (you feel like you overinflated your ego and disheartened)
    another will say, "how have you not been balls deep in that yet" (you feel goofy)
    the third will ask, "you must dress well, she complimented your clothes" (you become besties and go shopping together)

Where does that leave you?

Take the jump bro.
    Last edited by PSachs; 11-10-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: i'm 99.42% sure she likes to be spanked in the sack, quite possibly 99.83%

ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    don't be such a retard op

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so when she moves over to sit by you are you:
    1) showing her the answers on the quiz?
    2)doing her math problems for her?
    3) spending the entire hours complimenting her on her hair, her clothes, her sense of humor?
    4) when you get to class, do you walk in ahead of her, behind her or wait til she shows up and strike up a conversation and stroll in together?
    5) if she walks in and you are already sitting down is there immediate eye contact and perhaps a smile?

not considered normal pUniCepts's Avatar
    pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz pUniCepts has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by plzhelpme View Post
    So there's this girl I'm interested in. I'm a pretty funny dude so i've made her laugh many times in the past. Whenever the girl who sits next to me doesn't show up in class, she moves from her seat to sit next to me.
    She's showing interest.

I'm a pretty fit guy, she asked me if i workout and i said i try to stay fit ( is that good?),
    It's fine, don't overthink it.

she's complimented how i've dressed before and she's playfully slapped my ass before.
    She's showing interest.

The problem is, maybe it's my retardedness,some days, to me, it seems like she's not that interested.
    She's gets tired of showing interest and you just playing it off. Stop being an awkward phaggot and make a move.
    ☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SerpentHearted is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PSachs View Post

Do you want to be 37, balding, married and wonder, "what if I let that young damsel sit on my face?"
    too much real life.

edit: oh, married.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a pretty fit guy, she asked me if i workout and i said i try to stay fit ( is that good?), she's complimented how i've dressed before and she's playfully slapped my ass before.

I'd say she's interested.

I'm also pretty fit, meaning in the warmer months when my arms/shoulders and legs are visible, it's obvious to even non-gym goers that I train. I find, "Do you work out?" the lamest, most uncreative pick up line out there. I sneer when asked.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I flirted with my now S.O. for quite a while before we actually hooked up. I couldn't have made it any more evident that I was interested. He took forever to make a move....any move!

He was way too caught up in trying to "figure it out" and kept second guessing himself. What if...... I wonder..... Do you think....... Really, me?....... How do I...... blah, blah, blah. Such mental masturbation!

I was beginning to think he had erectile dysfunction!

Like the others said, do something already!

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude I got a plan for you.

1. Invite her to the gym to workout.
    2. Get her to do bench press.
    3. On her failure set, tell her you'll spot her.
    4. During the set, whip out your cawk and tell her to suck it or you'll let the bar fall on her face.
    5. Profit

foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50) foresail will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What seems like disinterest may be something totally different. Women are ruled by their hormones and tend to internalize things most men would view as non-issues. On those some days, she may be quietly battling with cramps, bloat, headache, hurt feelings or anger from something that happened outside the classroom, etc.

If you want a long-term platonic or sexual relationship with her, you need to move beyond the clowning around phase.

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty I just stepped into the Teen Misc!
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    dunno mang, i cant tel if a girl likes me or just likes talking to me. The best signs i get from girls is when i make eye contact then catch a tongue in my mouth.

kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10) kort4short is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP stop being so beta brah

derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50) derpette will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think she's interested. You should ask her out for lunch and if that goes well you can ask her on an actual date.

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shes pretending to show interest to get you to ask her out, then when you do she will deny you with a soul crushing answer and all her friends in the classroom will laugh at you

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope OP has moved on by now, If he did figured it out 8 months ago, he will never figure it out

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by derpette View Post
    I think she's interested. You should ask her out for lunch and if that goes well you can ask her on an actual date.
    OLD THREAD!!!, hence the name derpette....
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.facebook.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jonfizel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post
    Dude I got a plan for you.

1. Invite her to the gym to workout.
    2. Get her to do bench press.
    3. On her failure set, tell her you'll spot her.
    4. During the set, whip out your cawk and tell her to suck it or you'll let the bar fall on her face.
    5. Profit
    ^ this

Its so fool proof I dont know how it could possibly go wrong.
    SRS

Or

you could just you know go cave man style and punch her vag, its marking your territory super alpha
    girls fall for it all the time.