MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Terry etim vs Edson barbouza at UFC 142 in rio brazil

Anyone else think etim will finish edson?

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Should be a good fight, but Edson will likely win.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad this is happening. I tweeted this to Dana.

War Edson

Steady getting blown DanielGhita's Avatar
    DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000) DanielGhita is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should be a good fight.

I think Pearson deserved the decision against Edson, hopefully Etim can get the win.
    Hjb kkjood

Waar een wil is is een weg!

parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000) parkerbro1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haha!! I came in to post this lol. I'm stoked by this fight. Should be a good one. I think Barbouza will win but will be routing for Etim. Not that I don't think Etim could win, I do....just think Edson might be a little better. Man, I hope I'm wrong.
    Poi Dog
    "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me"
    -Archilocus 650 B.C.-

Elite Martial Science/TapOut Training Center LA
    หุ่นกระบอก
    TBA-SA Officiant
    Reps for life to: GMF, KB, and Rome

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 Submission win in 19 months..

Edson's striking looked VERRRY solid in his last match.Etim doesnt have anything for him

MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MotSlot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Beastman09 View Post

Edson's striking looked VERRRY solid in his last match.Etim doesnt have anything for him
    Etim is also a very good striker, I'm a fan of both but I think etim can either to him or sub him.

Either way it's gonna be a awesome fight

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beastman09 View Post

Have you seen Etim fight? Striking is his main skill...and it's pretty good.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000) Jw9thwonder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i put money on Etim because of the odds. he might be able to pull it off.
    Always $trive and Prosper

- Super Saiyan Crew -
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***
    ****ASAP MOB****

"a big serratus anterior makes the hoes expose they interior."

Lifetime Reps: skel1977