Thread: Help with chest

Bbddaawwgg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Help with chest

So basically I've been working out really hard for the past month I would say, but overall I've been working out for around 2 years just not as hard as I am right now. But basically after football season I didn't really lift that hard and I stopped taking creatine and protein and my arms got skinny but my chest got all round and flabby but I haven't gained any weight. I'm really trying hard to get a flatter chest and bigger arms but I just don't know if all my lifting is really working. I've been doing incline bench, incline Dumbbells, flat bench, flat Dumbbells, 150 push-ups a day, delt flies, and curls to try and get a better looking chest I just don't know if it's working. I'm 5'7 and 138 and trying to gain more muscle mass. Right now I'm taking serious mass protein and creatine again to hopefully get what I used to have during football season. Any tips to get a flatter better looking chest or should I just keep doing what I'm doing?

Also how do you post pictures

Kalmiee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kalmiee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kalmiee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kalmiee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kalmiee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kalmiee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kalmiee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try HIIT. You may have the muscle mass you want, but if you want it to be defined you're going to have to lose the fat over your pecs.

Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000) Cshall98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bbddaawwgg View Post
    So basically I've been working out really hard for the past month I would say, but overall I've been working out for around 2 years just not as hard as I am right now. But basically after football season I didn't really lift that hard and I stopped taking creatine and protein and my arms got skinny but my chest got all round and flabby but I haven't gained any weight. I'm really trying hard to get a flatter chest and bigger arms but I just don't know if all my lifting is really working. I've been doing incline bench, incline Dumbbells, flat bench, flat Dumbbells, 150 push-ups a day, delt flies, and curls to try and get a better looking chest I just don't know if it's working. I'm 5'7 and 138 and trying to gain more muscle mass. Right now I'm taking serious mass protein and creatine again to hopefully get what I used to have during football season. Any tips to get a flatter better looking chest or should I just keep doing what I'm doing?
    Just keep on bulking. Think about cutting when you've gained a pound or too.
    My log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169888683&p=1429732191#post1429732191

5'10 137lbs

Thank you, do you know any HIIT workout you recommend for me?