Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sports & Fitness App Dev HigginsRan's Avatar
    HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50) HigginsRan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    I just passed my Senior fitness exam so this week I got my CES and my SFS certifications from NASM.
    Very nice! must feel great to have that under your belt.
    Sports and Fitness iPhone App Site/Blog

www.TouchMint.com

LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just passed my Senior fitness exam so this week I got my CES and my SFS certifications from NASM.
    Congratulations!!!

LateralusRok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LateralusRok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LateralusRok has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Like others have said very cool stuff congrats! I am no where close to getting my ces but I plan on trying here in the next few months.

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks everyone. It does feel great. If you can see the pattern in the OPT model the CES training has a similar pattern you follow. In the CES test you will need to know eccentric muscle actions and the way they question you, you really need to stop and read the question to truly get what they are asking you. Not to mention they will give you a question where several answers look correct but they are always looking for the muscle that first shows up in the over active or under active lists. Sometimes is will the the 3rd or 4th muscle listed that is the correct answer. Sometimes you need to go with what it simply can't be to find the right answer. Both are open book tests and they don't jump around the book it goes pretty much in order but using the chapter with the muscles and their actions ready at all times will save you searching.

I'm starting my FNS class now then on to PES
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the test still online or you have to take the exam at a testing center

visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) visys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anybody recently taken this cert. How did the study guide and practice quizes compare to the real exam

LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiliCancion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by visys View Post
    Has anybody recently taken this cert. How did the study guide and practice quizes compare to the real exam
    It is not, but you can take the test a total of 3 times, and it doesn't change.

Fiorenini has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this is an old post, BUT- I am studying for the CES, then I play to study for the PES. Any recommendations on the best way to prepare? I heard that all 3 of the tests are identical, and do not change. That almost does not seem right. any thoughts are welcomed.

Frank

saralynngood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Took the NASM CES exam

Took the NASM CES exam today. Got a 59%😞

Theses are the answers to the questions i have:

1. C.
    2. B.
    3. A
    4. A
    5. B
    6. B
    7. C
    8. B
    9. D
    10. B
    11. D
    12. C
    13. C
    14. C
    15. C
    16. A
    17. C
    18. A
    19. B
    20. B
    21. C
    22. C
    23. B
    24. B
    25. D
    26. A
    27. C
    28. C
    29. A
    30. D
    31. D
    32. A
    33. B
    34. B
    35. C
    36. A
    37. C
    38. D
    39. D
    40. B
    41. B
    42. D
    43. A
    44. A
    45. C
    46. A
    47. B
    48. D
    49. B
    50. D
    51. D
    52. B
    53. C
    54. A
    55. D
    56. A
    57. A
    58. C
    59. C
    60. A
    61. D
    62. B
    63. B
    64. C
    65. D
    66. D
    67. C
    68. C
    69. A
    70. C
    71. B
    72. B
    73. B
    74. B
    75. A
    76. B
    77. A
    78. D
    79. A
    80. C
    81. C
    82. A
    83. A
    84. B
    85. A
    86. A
    87. B
    88. A
    89. C
    90. A
    91. A
    92. C
    93. A
    94. A
    95. B
    96. D
    97. A
    98. A
    99. B
    100. A

If anyone has taken this test or is currently taking the test and could be of any assistance to me to let me know what answers I should change to get a better score on this exam it would be greatly appreciated!

EddieFM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post CES Study Guides

Anyone ever try Fitness Mentors Study Guide for the NASM CES? It seems legit. I used their study guide for the NASM CPT and it made it super easy.

msk79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did the practice exam help?

Tym4zin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down Really?

Originally Posted by EddieFM View Post
    Anyone ever try Fitness Mentors Study Guide for the NASM CES? It seems legit. I used their study guide for the NASM CPT and it made it super easy.
    Why would you post this, Eddie from Fitness Mentors? - that's pretty sneaky, I must say.

benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey! Do the questions really not change from exam to exam????

benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benzenmountain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey! Is it true that all the questions on the exam are the same each time you take it? Thanks

bmichaelhill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So if someone has to retake the NASM CES Exam... Will the test be the exact same as the first?

bmichaelhill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is the NASM CES Exam the same exact questions as the first try?