SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My brothers are kinda resentful towards my father, would you feel this way too?

Main reason is because they all got treated one way and I differently. All of them got yelled at from time to time, certain times they all got the belt (one of them talked back to our father... think he said the F word and it was an immediate smack in the face). Somehow I never received corporal punishment by him and I once also cussed at him... besides no cell phone nothing else.

I try telling them to get over it but one of them ends up saying ''It's easy for you, he never spanked you no matter what... there shouldn't ever be a favorite child''.

AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000) AlbertWesker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Same here. But im the only boy.

"Sarah" female misc -------------->
    Thread Killer

lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    girl name. no avi.

troll/10

gtfo

Read This If You're Gay AlliWantisLulz's Avatar
    AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlliWantisLulz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    didn't read

gtfo bitch

female misc —————>
    -Amber Heard crew-
    -Camilla Belle crew-
    -Megan Fox Crew-
    -Cecilia Rospigliosi crew-

Z28c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Z28c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Z28c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Z28c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Z28c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Z28c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Z28c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Z28c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Z28c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first post, no srs reply.

The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SarahMC View Post
    Main reason is because they all got treated one way and I differently. All of them got yelled at from time to time, certain times they all got the belt (one of them talked back to our father... think he said the F word and it was an immediate smack in the face). Somehow I never received corporal punishment by him and I once also cussed at him... besides no cell phone nothing else.

I try telling them to get over it but one of them ends up saying ''It's easy for you, he never spanked you no matter what... there shouldn't ever be a favorite child''.
    maybe if he smacked you too you would shut the **** up

SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SarahMC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by The_Assassin View Post
    maybe if he smacked you too you would shut the **** up
    Yeah if had a child and he/she talked to me in a super rude way or used the C word, I wouldn't hesitate smacking them. But I felt bad afterwards...

The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Assassin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah if had a child and he/she talked to me in a super rude way or used the C word, I wouldn't hesitate smacking them. But I felt bad afterwards...
    do you think i give a ****?

Originally Posted by lolwort View Post
    girl name. no avi.

troll/10

gtfo
    Because I am a girl. No avi?? I guess you mean avitar... how I'm I suppose to know when I just got here? Ain't getting out.

I only answered your previous statement dummy. Never did I specifically ask ''Hey do you care'' which then you can say no. Wanna cuss fine, I'm gonna cuss back too.

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gtfo

Originally Posted by BrokeBrahMtn View Post
    gtfo
    **** off.. I ain't leaving.

lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10) lolwort is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol inb4 this troll goes and complains about us to the female misc.

cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah sarah he cares so little he is posting on the interenet about how little he cares. schooled

Originally Posted by lolwort View Post
    lol inb4 this troll goes and complains about us to the female misc.
    Don't ****ing know what the **** is misc anyways. I ain't complaining. I cuss if I'm being cussed at.

Originally Posted by cheeezles View Post
    yeah sarah he cares so little he is posting on the interenet about how little he cares. schooled
    because posting that requires so much effort, i guess whenever somebody takes the effort to say the words i dont care, according to you it actually means they do care? yeah thats what i thought mate, schooled.

cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeezles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    because posting that requires so much effort, i guess whenever somebody takes the effort to say the words i dont care, according to you it actually means they do care? yeah thats what i thought mate, schooled.
    it does if you didn't care, you would click the thread see it was a troll then leave, but you didn't. you must care a little bit if you posted (3 times at current count).

AAA schooled

it does if you didn't care, you would click the thread see it was a troll then leave, but you didn't. you must care a little bit if you posted (3 times at current count).

AAA schooled
    people post in trolls thread all the time retard, im bored as fuk, make a thread about your anal problems and ill post in it but i dont really give a **** if your a hole is hurting

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are in fact a real girl, I like your attitude.

But youre not so negs
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

When Will it be mine turn ThaGreat1's Avatar
    ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000) ThaGreat1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    -:¦:-•:*'""*:•.- Wonder full mechanism or our body.Keep posting like this... Crew-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-

Starting weight: 120

Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jeff off Sarah

SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000) SethID is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuk off sarah die in a hole kunt

people post in trolls thread all the time retard, im bored as fuk, make a thread about your anal problems and ill post in it but i dont really give a **** if your a hole is hurting
    why would you even open that thread. I just saying the only person you are fooling here is yourself.

why would you even open that thread. I just saying the only person you are fooling here is yourself.
    exactly you just got owned, go take your 161lb frame and try and be an intellectual in the R&P forum mmkay?

exactly you just got owned, go take your 161lb frame and try and be an intellectual in the R&P forum mmkay?
    exactly i am just saying i would **** you up so bad you would have to change your mailing address to the emergency ward. coz im AAA ballin'

acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acdcrox1357 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

When I was really young, I used to get punished like that all the time, and my sister never got a finger laid on her. I've never been resentful of my dad for punishing me like that. I've honestly never really thought about it. That's just the way things were. My dad taught me to never lay a finger on my sister, my mom, or any other girl. His reasoning was that girls shouldn't be physically punished or f*cked with in any way because they are not capable of defending themselves like a guy can. Also, he thought that punishing my sister in different ways was more effective. For instance, you always hear about guys getting in fist fights over stupid stuff, which is an example of how guys respond better to the physical. On the other hand, you always hear about girls getting into psychological fights, which is an example of how girls are more naturally inclined to respond to something psychological. Imo, the only thing you're going to get out of physically punishing a girl is even worse behavior. Guys respect the physical pecking order a lot more than girls do. If I misbehaved, I would get put in my place. It established my dad's authority over me. He led by example. He has never laid a finger on any girl, including my sister. When I was 16, I pushed my sister (not even a hard push), and my dad saw it. He literally went apesh!t on me. At that point, he no longer used corporal punishment, but I was grounded for about 2 months. Some might call it old-school; but that's the way I was raised, and I think that a vast majority of guys were raised that way too.

Personally, I think your brothers need to grow a pair and get over it. If they are men, they should act like it. What's the point in crying over something like that? It's not favoritism, that's just how things work.

Also:

<------------- Female Misc.
    "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." Vince Lombardi

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this thread seems to be going in a good direction...

northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) northnorth35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    teen female misc

i dont know which way actually