Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Awesome squats! Those are strong

Happy be-lated birthday!
    Sorry gobs, didn't see this from way back when! Thanks, girl!

Birthday was good. Unfortunately my birthday falls too close to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Holiday eating at its worst! /notreallythatguilty

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Haha, yeah the parties were something they did not mention when I signed up. I'm paying $79/mth which yeah is a lot, but I mean for as often as I go it's worth it. And I'll spend like 3+hrs there, lift, swim, hot tub, sauna, snack at cafe. As weird as this sounds I REALLY like the locker rooms, not so much the naked people running around almost sitting on my ipod lol, but it's very clean and has a ton of space so you can do what you need to do. We don't have tanning in ours (it's OH, I guess a lot of the southern states do) but we have bball courts and rockclimbing which I have yet to try, and a really girly looking spa/salon, meh. OH!! And in the spring/summer they open the outdoor pools with WATERSLIDES!
    Damn, 79/month? I would go for three hours, too! lol You like the locker rooms because they're empty? I like that too... The epitome of surprise is when you just walk in and they are bare naked and bend over. talk.about.surprise. *closes eyes*

and luls at "snack at cafe". does this include pounding down shakes and the sort?

Originally Posted by limelite View Post
    IN!

Smileyyyyyyy! You're so pretty! Yay for fellow Asian liftin'! Haha. I'm so jealous! You haven't "blobbed" up because of lifting at all! You're bulking really nicely.. AND you're getting stronger.

How long did it take you to be doing BW Dips and Chin-Ups?

@Dracoy: My White Flood tub looks like crushed soap, and my white raz powder is looking.. black.
    Thanks, chica! I know, glad to see fellow asians, esp females, lifting! My parents still get at me for lifting. My mother commented the other day "You know, sometimes your butt looks so large" (aka during a bulk) "but then sometimes it looks small and toned" (aka during a cut). Then she'll comment on my arms, etc etc. Has your parents said anything about you lifting?

I find that awesome that you're getting into PLing. I wish I thought of it during college. I'm pretty much done now though haha

You know I wish I could properly answer your question with a timeline on how long it took for BW dips and chinups... I'm pretty weak as it comes to pullups. I JUST started incorporating them into training- yep, pretty late lol It's interesting because the other day I just "decided" to do dips out of the blue and was shocked at how many I could do. Um, but I would say I've been training for a little over a year now- I started around May 2010.

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    What a handsome kitteh
    heh thank you. He seems very small for his age, but then again my other cat lover friends have told me cats grow at a much slower pace than dogs. Is that true? I'm hoping he stays at his size haha

Lol I just had to go and delete smilies. Apparently you can't use too many. poo.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    too many smiles
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    too many smiles
    I was confused because they said you couldn't use too many of me

limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    Thanks, chica! I know, glad to see fellow asians, esp females, lifting! My parents still get at me for lifting. My mother commented the other day "You know, sometimes your butt looks so large" (aka during a bulk) "but then sometimes it looks small and toned" (aka during a cut). Then she'll comment on my arms, etc etc. Has your parents said anything about you lifting?

I find that awesome that you're getting into PLing. I wish I thought of it during college. I'm pretty much done now though haha

You know I wish I could properly answer your question with a timeline on how long it took for BW dips and chinups... I'm pretty weak as it comes to pullups. I JUST started incorporating them into training- yep, pretty late lol It's interesting because the other day I just "decided" to do dips out of the blue and was shocked at how many I could do. Um, but I would say I've been training for a little over a year now- I started around May 2010.
    YES. Oh, the mother.. She'd comment on my arms and be like "oh, you might have muscles now!! LET ME SEE!" rofl. And she's worried about all the supplements I'm taking, she thinks it's going to hav enegative effects on the long term, etc. But I think she finally caved in and accepted it because she's going to be watching me compete! Haha!

I didn't like PLing, I thought it was going to make me huge lol so I hesitated on doing squats/deads/etc. for a while until late last year. Last competition for me is in January though, then I will be stopping (since 'm graduating) We started training about the same, then! I'm slowly making my progress on dips/pullups.. haha! I hope I can do them soon! LOL

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Smiley!

Hope you had a great holiday/time off and your new avi pic is smokin' hawt! Looking really fit! Big or small bootay, it's all good, just get the work in!

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, 79/month? I would go for three hours, too! lol You like the locker rooms because they're empty? I like that too... The epitome of surprise is when you just walk in and they are bare naked and bend over. talk.about.surprise. *closes eyes*

and luls at "snack at cafe". does this include pounding down shakes and the sort?
    They have a lot of shakes, but I bring my own (theirs only have like 25g protein, wtf?) But I get the pizzas all the time there! BBQ chicken pizza nom, nom, nom, like 60g protein too. The locker rooms just seem fancy to me, lol, a hell of a lot nicer than my bathroom, but yeah you do see some stuff bouncing around you wish you hadn't and some shaving of things that should strictly be done at home. "Omg get your leg off the counter!"

heh thank you. He seems very small for his age, but then again my other cat lover friends have told me cats grow at a much slower pace than dogs. Is that true? I'm hoping he stays at his size haha
    Mine have plumped up pretty quick, just feed him some bbq scraps, Smiley.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excellent log, keep up the hard work and nice cat! I have four myself, so I am qualified as a crazy cat person.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Smiley!

Hope you had a great holiday/time off and your new avi pic is smokin' hawt! Looking really fit! Big or small bootay, it's all good, just get the work in!
    You, too! Thank you. How'd you enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday?

Unfortunately, that picture is me leaner like 135ish.

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    They have a lot of shakes, but I bring my own (theirs only have like 25g protein, wtf?) But I get the pizzas all the time there! BBQ chicken pizza nom, nom, nom, like 60g protein too. The locker rooms just seem fancy to me, lol, a hell of a lot nicer than my bathroom, but yeah you do see some stuff bouncing around you wish you hadn't and some shaving of things that should strictly be done at home. "Omg get your leg off the counter!"

Mine have plumped up pretty quick, just feed him some bbq scraps, Smiley.
    haha! I remember I desperately needed a shake from one of those cafe places inside the gym. I was asking, "so how much protein is in the shake" and I think he responded 30g lol So I ended up asking him to put some more for me. 20g? fuhgetaboutit.

I'm actually pretty intimidated when I swim sometimes. Since I just started out, I feel like the nearby swimmers are critiquing me. I'll get over it eventually. I just go when there's no one really there.

I haven't spoiled the kitty yet. I'm afraid if I start feeding him all sorts of goodies that he will stop eating cat food lol

Originally Posted by animalbolic View Post
    Excellent log, keep up the hard work and nice cat! I have four myself, so I am qualified as a crazy cat person.
    Thanks! Wow, didn't think you'd be a cat lover.
    For some reason I sometimes forget that macho men can be animal lovers too lol

animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50) animalbolic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks! Wow, didn't think you'd be a cat lover.
    For some reason I sometimes forget that macho men can be animal lovers too lol
    You're welcome.

Hahaha, I'm not macho, I just have big muscles and I love animals.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Lime, I think you got moisture in there. They still work, but you need to crush it up a bit.

What happened is either you touched the handles with a moist hand or moisture from the air got in. My best suggestion is putting the tubs in a ziplock bag and throwing it in the fridge.

Supplements like all perishable food items, need to be consumed within a reasonable amount of time.

limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) limelite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's what the other reps told me. I stuck it in the fridge and got even clumpier, which is odd. Anyway, I THINK it still works, it's just a little bit hard to get from the tub and it's weird drinking a black-ish coloured drink. lol!

Lifting to Avoid COVID-19 PeterGibbons316's Avatar
    PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PeterGibbons316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on this.

Impressive numbers!
    My Journal (RIP 05/11 - 09/13):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134256491

DIY Plyo Boxes:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151765733

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey smiles, in on this
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's what the other reps told me. I stuck it in the fridge and got even clumpier, which is odd. Anyway, I THINK it still works, it's just a little bit hard to get from the tub and it's weird drinking a black-ish coloured drink. lol!
    Lol. Do you live where it is pretty humid?

Originally Posted by PeterGibbons316 View Post
    In on this.

Impressive numbers!
    Thanks Gibbs

Originally Posted by Ironlife View Post
    Hey smiles, in on this
    Thanks IL

pretty swamped week ahead. I will probably update over the weekend.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Email Jon[@]controlledlabs.com and see if he can do anything for you. Reply may be slow since he just had a baby.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Email Jon[@]controlledlabs.com and see if he can do anything for you. Reply may be slow since he just had a baby.
    Can I email dracoy[@]controlledlabs.com and see if he can do anything for me?

Oh, okay. Thanks Dracoy!

Can I email dracoy[@]controlledlabs.com and see if he can do anything for me?
    Rawr! You go girl! Hahaha!

Sure can

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure can
    you too rock, hilarious...

Keep on keepin' on, wish ya nothing but the best!

Wednesday, November, 30, 2011

Let's get LIFTED!
    SLDLs:
    Taking it easy until next week
    *these were for fun
    225x3*
    185x5*
    135x12
    135x12
    135x12
    135x6 (hands were sweaty, no chalk)

One-arm DB rows
    30x10
    35x8
    40x6
    45x4

Chin-ups/dips
    attempted, but arms were dead
    -90x5

Face pulls
    70x10
    80x8
    90x6
    100x4
    120x2

Lat pulldowns
    65x10
    80x8
    95x6
    110x4
    125x2

Got home around 8 pm from class, pounded down some white flood, rushed to the gym, trained, became chatty kathy for almost 30 minutes after my workout when I bumped into a friend, rushed home, then pounded down my "dessert" of apple pie a la mode?

More like... golden gains (apple pie) and 100% whey (vanilla).

Here's some more pictures I took a couple days ago. Burton (my roomie's dog) and Panda (my cat). They play along pretty well.

Going home to the parents place tomorrow to pick up my packages from Sony rewards(!!!!!!) and to eat dinner with them. Finally getting a new mp3 in. I've destroyed my ipod touch and ipod nano already from stuffing those devices into my sports bra, lol. I've flooded those devices with sweat. These cool new mp3 players are CORDLESS! I know I'm not tech savvy, but these blew my mind. Water resistant from sweat. No cords. Smashing, I say.
    In case you're interested: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-NWZW263BL...2713297&sr=8-1

Hope everyone has been having a good week, or so-so at worst. lol

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty solid weight for SLDL, great work there. Cute pic of the dear animals too
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

That dog scares the living **** out of me.

Originally Posted by Ironlife View Post
    Pretty solid weight for SLDL, great work there. Cute pic of the dear animals too
    I wanted to do more, but I need to take it easy. I got a small injury last week. Usually don't do this high of volume either. Quite a change haha

Thanks. I can't pet the dog anymore. He gets so excited all the time and takes a leak in my room. on the carpet. white carpet to be exact.

He's so sweeet. Don't be mad because he's sexist

@Dracoy

Okay so apparently, the email doesn't work. Gave me a mailer daemon thingy. But anyway, I guess it's okay.

@Smiley

NICE workout girl! those are HEAVY SLDLs! I can't believe you lift 2xx for FUN.

Hasn't Golden Gains been discontinued? Or is that the new formula?

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why bro?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

@Smiley

NICE workout girl! those are HEAVY SLDLs! I can't believe you lift 2xx for FUN.
    x 2 very impressive training gurly!

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bought that years ago and it barely lasted for 24 months. What a waste of money. I'm now using my iPod shuffle and it's great. I also had a Sony phone that had issues. So, I'm never buying a Sony product ever again because Sony is sh*t.

Sorry for the rant.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    I bought that years ago and it barely lasted for 24 months. What a waste of money. I'm now using my iPod shuffle and it's great. I also had a Sony phone that had issues. So, I'm never buying a Sony product ever again because Sony is sh*t.

Sorry for the rant.
    Agreed - same experience, with Samsung mp3 too.

Apple > all.

My 60gb iPod Classic is still going strong after who knows how many years.

Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ridge4120 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sub'd!

Good stuff in here. Your workouts are really good and you seem really dedicated! Keep it up!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139911653&pagenumber=