Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Hard Work! Dedication! Mayweatherjr's Avatar
    Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    345 Friday
    355 Next Friday
    365 Following Friday
    375 Friday after that
    ?? Profit ??

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mayweatherjr View Post
    345 Friday
    355 Next Friday
    365 Following Friday
    375 Friday after that
    ?? Profit ??
    That's your plan? Looks solid big guy. I gotsta be there for the 365 and 375 for sure.

Mine:

345x5 Wednesday
    355x5 Friday
    365x5 Monday
    light wednesday again
    375x3 Friday
    375x5 Monday

That is my plan.
    live.laugh.lift

Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice PR on Pull Ups baco, mirin bench too, keep it up man!

Kai Greene <3 Def my fav bodybuilder right now, dude's insane, deserves the Olympia in my opinion.

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Little_Moth View Post
    Nice PR on Pull Ups baco, mirin bench too, keep it up man!

Kai Greene <3 Def my fav bodybuilder right now, dude's insane, deserves the Olympia in my opinion.
    Thanks, Moth! Pullups are finally going up! Why? IDK. Normally +25 feels heavy haha
    Yeah man for sure.

I actually just finished Kai Greene - Overkill. That man is legend. Only time will tell when he finally wins the sandow. For all who follows IFBB, definitely check it out. The movie is SICK. There are 6 parts to it and I thought I'd only watch about 1 per day or something, but I watched them all this morning because they're so great.

On another topic, I had my 3rd Lucid Dream last night. It was not very long nor as exciting as the last, but I'm getting better.
    live.laugh.lift

Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mayweatherjr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude Baco I had one too! A semi lucid where I was in complete control but not aware I was sleeping in my bed. I was practicing my phone conversation skills at work and rehearsing scenarios with my boss with full ability to manipulate the situation. It was about an hour long because I woke up at 8 and fell back asleep and had the dream and woke up at 10.

PS my phone finally just stopped working...I emailed you at live.com so you can email me back on that one man

Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Little_Moth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've watched Overkill multiple times man, it's great! Watch Redemption too!

Dude Baco I had one too! A semi lucid where I was in complete control but not aware I was sleeping in my bed. I was practicing my phone conversation skills at work and rehearsing scenarios with my boss with full ability to manipulate the situation. It was about an hour long because I woke up at 8 and fell back asleep and had the dream and woke up at 10.

PS my phone finally just stopped working...I emailed you at live.com so you can email me back on that one man
    ie: your email - i got it and replied. Think it's time to get a FB again, man?

That's awesome!!! You're catching on FAST! It's taking me a long time but I'm sticking with this shizz because it is AWESOME! Josh Alex and I have a group on FB called, "Lucid Dreamers" if you ever get 'er up again

Lol guess what? Regarding your phone and dreams I had a dream where you were showing me some phones on the internet and instead of getting the same one that you had you planned on getting a better version of it for $44 bucks lolwut.

I've watched Overkill multiple times man, it's great! Watch Redemption too!
    It is great! Kai = spectacular. I hope Phil comes out with a vid sometime soon because I like that guy too. I've seen bits of the Cost of Redemption but haven't seen it yet. Will definitely download sometime today.

You've seen Pumping Iron, I assume? I got that when I got my wisdom teeth out and couldn't sleep haha brb being motivated when I can't even eat
    live.laugh.lift

Hahah I tried to get a different one to replace this one but they wouldn't let me! That's awesome. I'm pumped for tomorrow man but I hope we can make it to the Y with the ****ty road conditions!

Hahah I tried to get a different one to replace this one but they wouldn't let me! That's awesome. I'm pumped for tomorrow man but I hope we can make it to the Y with the ****ty road conditions!
    Yea I just emailed you. Let's definitely hit the Y if it's not closed and you willing to pay $6 again if the Y is out of the question?
    live.laugh.lift

Yeah, I've seen Pumping Iron, loved it. I'm not sure if Cost of Redemption is the same movie that I'm talking about. Redemption is another Kai Greene movie, like a sequel to Overkill.

Yeah, I've seen Pumping Iron, loved it. I'm not sure if Cost of Redemption is the same movie that I'm talking about. Redemption is another Kai Greene movie, like a sequel to Overkill.
    Oh! Then I am mistaken! The Cost of Redemption is a Ronnie Coleman video. Man I have a lot to check out
    live.laugh.lift

Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000) Kentisc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks like a solid session man! Strong pressing, squating,.. just everything! gj man

Hater of Lazy People EliteExtra's Avatar
    EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice squatting dude
    “I'm bloated, puffy and holding a little water. I lack definition, I am lethargic and at times have no ab visibility. But if you can't handle me when I'm bulking, then you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded.” - Marilyn Munbro

Originally Posted by Kentisc View Post
    Looks like a solid session man! Strong pressing, squating,.. just everything! gj man
    Thanks, Ken!
    Originally Posted by EliteExtra View Post
    nice squatting dude
    Thanks. Looking big and lean bro

Seriously annoyed with this snow. Looks like there should be another huge snow storm tomorrow meaning no lifting because a) Golds will probably be closed or/and b) it will be impossible to get to despite if it's open or not. DAMNIT! I need my sesh! Haha

On the bright side.. no school!
    live.laugh.lift

wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50) wahesh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice lifts baco, keep up the good work. Reps for that new zhasni motivational video. I watch his videos every day to keep me motivated.

InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stroooong pause squats are strong.

What are you doin' in terms of a program?
    Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666/videos

Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Still been lurking in your log every so often, you're killing it man! Getting a membership again tomorrow by the way!
    Check out my cutting log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159494331

roads are fcuked/10
    going to hike to kirkland golds/10

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How you liking the Bill Starr program? Funny how my current log is titled that when I was supposed to do that but ended up changing it I think like 2 weeks in, so I never got the chance to experience it. Are you planning on using any micro plates?
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

Originally Posted by wahesh View Post
    Nice lifts baco, keep up the good work. Reps for that new zhasni motivational video. I watch his videos every day to keep me motivated.
    Zhasni and Muscleprodigytv are the two best youtube motivational vid makers. Love 'em.
    Originally Posted by Aussie_James View Post
    Still been lurking in your log every so often, you're killing it man! Getting a membership again tomorrow by the way!
    JAMES! Thanks man!!!!! Nice bro where to?
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post
    Stroooong pause squats are strong.

What are you doin' in terms of a program?
    Lol says the guy who can Press what I Bench

Bill Starr's 5x5. The only thing I am switching up is 3x5 Deadlift instead of 5x5 to allow extra recovery while I shoot up my squats.
    roads are fcuked/10
    going to hike to kirkland golds/10
    Hahhaah I know man. And seriously? Have fun! I'm planning on waiting until later at night (6-7ish) and if the roads are better my dad is gonna take me and if they're not I'm gonna mooch a ride from my friend who loves driving in the snow.

Originally Posted by My_Legacy View Post
    How you liking the Bill Starr program? Funny how my current log is titled that when I was supposed to do that but ended up changing it I think like 2 weeks in, so I never got the chance to experience it. Are you planning on using any micro plates?
    Didn't see your comment haha we posted at the same time.
    I like it a lot. It brought up my squat and deadlift 40 lbs in 7 weeks so not bad. I also think it's fun and a great way to lift if you're short on time. Yea I will use Micros on bench and Press when I get back to Press. I'll probably start using micro's after 230 bench so it'll go 232.5 ---> 235 etc

SNOW = a b*tch today. Planning on going later tonight if the roads clear up. Going to hang with some bishes right now
    Last edited by baco_bacon; 01-18-2012 at 10:44 AM.
    live.laugh.lift

haha yes srs. its a 30 minute walk but i dont care. The weights are calling to me.

haha yes srs. its a 30 minute walk but i dont care. The weights are calling to me.
    Lol boss. I wish Bothell Everett Highway Golds were closer and I would walk lol one time Josh and I walked from QFC and it still took about an hour. brb 2 hour walk? Nah haha I'll wait until later.

Kill it!!!
    live.laugh.lift

Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Teenwolf2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lucid dreaming is great, I wish I could get advanced enough to actually do it consistently though, and I don't have time to nap (which they say is the best time). Lifting is good too
    I'm aware I'm a wolf

Check out my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136392741

Cardio: 35 min walk to gym
    PR's
    Walk home

Baco must make it to gym tonight.

Edit- do not want own workout littering on baco's log
    Last edited by Mayweatherjr; 01-18-2012 at 03:01 PM.

IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Workout 1/18/12

Cardio: 35 min walk up/down hills in the snow
    Squat 340x5
    Press 155x5
    Row 205x6
    Cardio: Same walk

vids are up
    brb, hijacking Mark's log?

Mark, we all need to do a session together sometime soon!
    www.PowerliftingToWin.com

JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnB46 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://i.imgur.com/Qvi6Ul.jpg

Don't know how to embed on phone
    NGBB
    MBB

Personal best @ 165
    Bench-250 (TnG)
    Squat-315
    Deadlift-520

Personal best @ 198
    Bench - 280
    Squat - 400
    Deadlift - 560

.___.0_0_0.
    [__l;[_____];
    l__\__L-OllllO-]
    ()_)--()_)--)_)
    JEEP CREW

Originally Posted by IzzyT View Post

haha I thought the same thing after I posted that. Just wanted Baco to know how my lifts went so he would be motivated in case he has to hike to the gym as well. And yes we do. He suggested that yesterday actually.

Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aussie_James has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just to my local gym, (there's only one where I live hahahaha). I'll post up a log today and give you the link

Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eighttroy19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Baco man your a beast repping my ~1rm for 5!!!

Originally Posted by Teenwolf2 View Post
    Lucid dreaming is great, I wish I could get advanced enough to actually do it consistently though, and I don't have time to nap (which they say is the best time). Lifting is good too
    No way man napping doesn't even get you enough sleep to put you into REM! Maybe they meant Wake Back to Sleep (wake up in middle of REM sleep, then go back to sleep) which can be considered a "nap."
    Cardio: 35 min walk to gym
    PR's
    Walk home

Baco must make it to gym tonight.

Edit- do not want own workout littering on baco's log
    Haha man I'm going to try to go in 45 minuts. Brb PR on squats with no belt WUT

Good stuff today though.

Originally Posted by IzzyT View Post

Lol! We do! Like Sam said, I mentioned that earlier. Once the snow clears up wanna hit your garage?
    Originally Posted by JohnB46 View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Qvi6Ul.jpg

Don't know how to embed on phone
    lololol epic and true
    haha I thought the same thing after I posted that. Just wanted Baco to know how my lifts went so he would be motivated in case he has to hike to the gym as well. And yes we do. He suggested that yesterday actually.
    This ^^
    Originally Posted by Aussie_James View Post
    Just to my local gym, (there's only one where I live hahahaha). I'll post up a log today and give you the link
    Sounds good!
    Originally Posted by Eighttroy19 View Post
    Baco man your a beast repping my ~1rm for 5!!!
    Haha for what? Bench??

Warning: rauncy post

Lol fun day. VERY fun day. Lots of videos which will go up on Youtube and just fun times all in all. Had 4 pieces of pizza and then chugged a half gallon of chocolate milk OH MY GOD DON'T YOU DARE EVER DO THAT! I got home and literally sat in the shower and cried because it hurt so bad. Then I crapped out my large intestine and wiped blood lolwut

Going to ask my dad if he can drive me to the gym in 45~ minutes, and if so then time to FOAM ROLL and then smash PR's with no belt
    live.laugh.lift