Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this log guys!

Awaiting epic progress and PRs for sure.

And Ryan I know that feel after lunges haha........squats before ALWAYS.

~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    *Deadlift Junkies*

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138390943
    ^^Manmore's bulking to perfection in the Ring of Fire! - LankedOut and Pawanlap

Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    And all at once its so familiar to see,
    Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    Cant find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me - One Republic (Dreaming Out Loud)

SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Xtian View Post
    subbed! Hoping to see PR on ever page!

SR, you forgot something, Favorite game : DoTa
    Hey man!
    Haha I wouldn't say Dota is my favourite game though, I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan.
    Originally Posted by Ryandrummer View Post
    Thanks for stopping by man! By now you should expect at least one PR every workout from both of us!
    And... unaware on this DoTa.......

Dorm party lol. Good thing I can sleep in and my only class is at 2 lolol.
    College student unaware of DoTa, is this real life?
    Originally Posted by pawanlap View Post
    In on this log guys!

Hey Pawan, welcome!
    You still off school from the flood?
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SomeRandom View Post

College student unaware of DoTa, is this real life?

Hey Pawan, welcome!
    You still off school from the flood?

Although I don't play it but I'm still aware on DotA Ryan........

And yea dude I'm still off school because of the flood, I'm bored as fuk now argh.............

:P
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    *Deadlift Junkies*

Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    Cant find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me - One Republic (Dreaming Out Loud)

Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this log guys!

You shall recieve Pawan my man!
    Haah yeah, learned my lesson.

Still unaware.
    Hey man!
    Haha I wouldn't say Dota is my favourite game though, I'm a huge Elder Scrolls fan.
    WOT IS DIS NONSENSE!?!?

And yea dude I'm still off school because of the flood, I'm bored as fuk now argh.............

STILL UNAWARE. ONLY GAME I HAVE PLAYED WAS ROONSKAPE!!##$&*#^#*&*$*^

Lol we just had an early snow storm of like 6 inches... my old town lost power and its out for like 2 more days. My old high school is out til then, everyone is bored as fuuuu, while I promptly laugh because I'm in college now. They lost their whole February break now lolololololololol

But I hope you get betterrrr! You should go around and squat people on your shoulders in boredom.
    All the girls be mirin'
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Somerandom/Ryandrummer's Log: WRESTLING BEARS AND EATING ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139306083&page=7

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

"All my life I have been nothing... I don't plan on going back to that."

SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Play some dota to pass the time
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in, hope I'm not too late.
    Workout Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156312423

Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000) Ryandrummer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by m4ttarama View Post
    in, hope I'm not too late.
    Pshhh, late to the party are we?
    Welcome man!

Third Workout! Awwwyeeeeeeeee

Hours of sleep: ~5

125x10
    135x10 Rep PR
    145x5

Well, thats okay, getting stronger!
    50x8

I think thats a PR
    60x7
    65xF olol couldn't get it up to start
    120x6

Never done this before soo, it's all PR's! lol

Was up till 3 last night, just hangin in the dorm talkin to some people. Was fun haha. Didn't have class till the afternoon, buut I got up kind of early lol. Oh well.

Oh, some people in the weight room the past few days:
    One dude benching 315x6
    Another dude deadlifting 405x4 or so,
    And one of my friends deadlifting 450@165lbs lol.

Idk, its cool to see lol
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have never had an icecream sandwich, I feel like I am missing out

@ SomeRandom awesome pullups once again brah.

@ Ryandrummer nice work with 135 for 10. I remember when I first benched 1 plate for 10, felt like such a beast lol.

Originally Posted by LankedOut View Post
    I have never had an icecream sandwich, I feel like I am missing out

@ SomeRandom awesome pullups once again brah.

@ Ryandrummer nice work with 135 for 10. I remember when I first benched 1 plate for 10, felt like such a beast lol.
    OH SHIIIT, I NEVER BOUGHT MY 6 ICE CREAM SANDWICHES.
    Wait, do they even sell them here..?

I should be a G and grab some cookies and ice cream and make my own. AWWWWWWYEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyways, thanks man. Ha I guess its an achievement. And when did you do that, like 4 years ago? lol
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

1 plate for 10 reps.. nice

Grab some ice cream sandwiches brah

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OH SHIIIT, I NEVER BOUGHT MY 6 ICE CREAM SANDWICHES.
    Wait, do they even sell them here..?

I should be a G and grab some cookies and ice cream and make my own. AWWWWWWYEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyways, thanks man. Ha I guess its an achievement. And when did you do that, like 4 years ago? lol
    I think about 2 years ago or so.

1 plate for 10 reps.. nice

Grab some ice cream sandwiches brah
    Thanks man. Haha I forgot you dont workout today
    FUUUUUUUUU my school doesnt sell them in their shop. I did however grab 4 bottles of milk.. lol

I got a friend that works at a convenience store though, he'll hook me up with some ice cream sandwiches..

I think about 2 years ago or so.
    Damn.. :P So I can have your strength in 2 years lol
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

Damn.. :P So I can have your strength in 2 years lol
    Hopefully if you train and eat properly you can get there faster unlike me lulz.

WHO SAID ICE CREAM SANDWICH????

I want to eat it so bad dudessssssssssssssssssss.....

~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    *Deadlift Junkies*

Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,

Hopefully if you train and eat properly you can get there faster unlike me lulz.
    Olol I wasted 4 years of training And if I do get to your strength, you'll be even more of a beast by that time lol
    WHO SAID ICE CREAM SANDWICH????

I want to eat it so bad dudessssssssssssssssssss.....

PAWAN!!
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just a chest day? Y U DO DIS
    Workout Log:

November 2nd Workout A

Working out sick is unpleasant

Hours of sleep: 9
    Morning weight: 144.62
    bw +25 x5
    bw +35 x3
    bw +35x3
    bw x10
    Finally back to regular grip pull-ups. Lol @ my lost strength with the grip changes. I’m sure I’ll regain it quite quickly.
    200lbs x5
    These sucked. They were difficult. Form wasn’t too bad, until the third set. Doing squats while sick=death. Took like 5 minute rest periods. Only finished them because I was stubborn.
    155lbs x3 PR
    Bench press just wasn’t there. If I wasn’t sick I had this weight for sure. 150 was so clean.

Great day for a reset. Thought I could do it double overhand but I realized I couldn’t so I switched half way through. Easy.

Being sick sucks
    Can hardly breathe through my nose, my sinuses are so bad.
    Last edited by SomeRandom; 11-02-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

Pawan those look delicious....

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

Sucks about the sickness. But good job still setting those PR's braah!
    Lol at great bench while I can't even do that when I'm fresh
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

Bench press is getting sexy
    Workout Log:

muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50) muscletraps will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate working out sick, all of your lifts go down n u feel like complete ****. Be sure to get some rest, then push some PRs on your next workout.

Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and it begins. PR's everywhere from the both of you!
    Best gym lifts
    Bench 390x1 225x22
    Squat 500x1 405x10 315x21
    Deads 640x1 405x20
    OHP 225x1

Originally Posted by muscletraps View Post
    I hate working out sick, all of your lifts go down n u feel like complete ****. Be sure to get some rest, then push some PRs on your next workout.
    I'm not sure when my next workout will be right now. Probably this weekend or Monday. Hopefully I can come back strong.
    Originally Posted by m4ttarama View Post
    Bench press is getting sexy
    Thanks bro!
    Sucks about the sickness. But good job still setting those PR's braah!
    Lol at great bench while I can't even do that when I'm fresh
    Thanks man. My bench has been progressing greatly recently, which has me excited, but working out sick kind of killed it for me last workout.
    Not really setting too many PRs as of now, hopefully soon though!

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

Quick update: I woke up sick as ever this morning so I took the day off school. I'm feeling better but not completely recovered by any means. My appetite took a hit though. I hardly ate after my workout yesterday and I ate a very small amount today.

Though I pigged out on some nutella to get some calories in last night. I will tonight as well.

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

Impressed that you completed all your squats, I think you've earned your icecream sandwich for the day lol.

Strong benching too even if you didn't get all the reps you wanted.

Impressed that you completed all your squats, I think you've earned your icecream sandwich for the day lol.

Strong benching too even if you didn't get all the reps you wanted.
    Thanks man. I wasn't satisfied because the form got sloppy but I made a point of hitting the reps stubbornly.

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

Pawan those look delicious....
    I KNOW RIGHT? lol

Quick update: I woke up sick as ever this morning so I took the day off school. I'm feeling better but not completely recovered by any means. My appetite took a hit though. I hardly ate after my workout yesterday and I ate a very small amount today.

Though I pigged out on some nutella to get some calories in last night. I will tonight as well.
    Sucks mate, rest+water+pop up some vitamins and you should be better.

Strong workout though man, PRs everywhere for both of you.

PS. Nutella is plain awesome <3

~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    *Deadlift Junkies*

Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,

Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000) Goldn111 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    All your lifts are getting strong man, especially your squats...

Thanks man!

Damn Get better bro!

Havent been here in a few days! Got a tri/shoulder day and back day in the past few days.
    Tri/shoulder day tri's were first, yes dumb. WO partner started with tris.

WEDNESDAY: TRI/SHOULDERS

115x10
    Actually first time doing CG I think lol. Was pretty easy, could have done more
    50x10
    Not bad, 50 was challenging which was good!
    Ugh.. after tri's shoulders were shot
    **** lol. But the good thing is that 15's are no problem any more. Can do em easy, I remeber I started with 10's a few weeks ago and that was hard.
    Ehhh, didnt feel like the 100's, plus I had to go.

Yes, stupid workout is stupid doing tri's before shoulders. But the workout itself wasnt bad

THURSDAY: BACK

+25x6
    +30x4

Lol I think these are rep PR's. Cool
    Lol was tired after the pullups
    75x8
    Awwwwyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    +130x8
    +135x8

10lbs PR
    180x5

150x8
    I did an exercise like this in my gym at High school, but did like 100, so this is kinda a big PR too lol

Lolol

Great workout yesterday. Today I got chest, but running on about 4-5 hours of sleep lol. We'll see. Might just nap before.
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG
    ***Team Baco_Bacon***
    ~~~PULLUP CREW~~~

Current
    175/265/335
    775 Total

Goals
    225/315/405

Wow man, strong lifts. I doubt I could get the 75 up for more than a rep or two on the DB rows, if even that. Nice pullups too, progression is nice

Galatasaray SK
    LFC