katalin2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kre-Alkalyn vs. Creatine monohydrate

I currently use All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn for a month or so but with zero results in my opinion, what do you guys think, should I replace it with mono creatine or keep taking Kre-Alkalyn?
    Post some experiences with Kre-Alkalyn vs. Creatine monohydrate to help me decide which is the best for me.

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually post something similar to this in Kre Alk threads:

The science behind Kre Alk is non existent.

It could even be considered inferior to CM in that for each gram of Kre-Alkalyne you take, you're getting less than 1 gram of creatine. Furthermore, the additives in it to "buffer" the PH is redundant as creatine is highly stable even at Ph's lower than that of the gut, and survives the gut in tact.

You'd save money by combining baking soda with creatine mono.

With that being said, there are other designer creatine formulas that are good:

C-Bol
    Green Mag
    Green Bulge
    Trinitine
    Orotine
    Clout

katalin2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    I usually post something similar to this in Kre Alk threads:

The science behind Kre Alk is non existent.

It could even be considered inferior to CM in that for each gram of Kre-Alkalyne you take, you're getting less than 1 gram of creatine. Furthermore, the additives in it to "buffer" the PH is redundant as creatine is highly stable even at Ph's lower than that of the gut, and survives the gut in tact.

You'd save money by combining baking soda with creatine mono.

With that being said, there are other designer creatine formulas that are good:

C-Bol
    Green Mag
    Green Bulge
    Trinitine
    Orotine
    Clout
    That's what I thought, after I finish all Kre-Alkalyn I will buy some CM and wait for results.
    What do you think? Should I take more pills of Kre-Alkalyn? I currently take 2 pre-workout and 1 post-workout, should I take 3 pre and 2 post for better results?

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awaiting AAEFX rep canned response...

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Layne Norton's view on this is addressed here:

http://fit-universe.com/layne-norton-faq-part-k.html

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have to ask why are you using Kre if you can take CM. If you can take CM I would recommend to take a good quality creapure and save the cash. Kre and other like it are more for people who can not "stomach" CM. You results will be relatively the same with CM so I would stick to that. I would have to ask whay results you expected to see in the time it takes your body to get saturated though. CM will take a little while to give results as well.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by katalin2k View Post
    I currently use All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn for a month or so but with zero results in my opinion, what do you guys think, should I replace it with mono creatine or keep taking Kre-Alkalyn?
    Post some experiences with Kre-Alkalyn vs. Creatine monohydrate to help me decide which is the best for me.
    If your muscles are saturated, and you don't think you are getting results, regular mono will not yield any different result. Creatine isn't something you "feel" working. All of the creatines listed in subsequent posts will yield the same result as plain mono....the exception is if any of them have "extra" goodies in the mix. The end result of creatine supplementation is saturation. All creatine will get you there.

MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSCRep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine Monohydrate will bloat your face and pretty much say good bye to any facial aesthetics.
    NOT worth it.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MSCRep View Post
    Creatine Monohydrate will bloat your face and pretty much say good bye to any facial aesthetics.
    NOT worth it.
    Interesting. I'm guessing you take like 50 grams a day?
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MSCRep View Post
    NOT worth it.
    ^^ bullcrap. What is MSC? Is that a company that sells KA?