Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by edd1981 View Post
    Age is just a number bro. If you don't see any results your doing it all wrong. Educate yourself, there are many threads in this website that are pretty useful. Try this program bodybuilding.com/fun/wotw37.htm It works for me.
    There so many ways to get it wrong! I have its alot harder to make a concept work on real life! Btw the link is dead!

ScottishBear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My two cents. First off, don't lift for someone else, lift for yourself. Who cares what age you are when you finally reach your goals; it's for you, not them. Secondly, only you can decide how long it takes to reach your goals. If your goal is to have the arms of Arnold and the back of Ronnie than you keep lifting until you can stand in front of a mirror and say, "I look good. This is where I want my body to be." Then you maintian it. Every body is different. It responds to the work you put in. You decide when its time.
    To the last Lift, to the last Set, to the last Rep. We push.

edd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kris2pe View Post
    There so many ways to get it wrong! I have its alot harder to make a concept work on real life! Btw the link is dead!
    You only need 45 minutes of your time. Eat clean and stay away from alcohol. The link is very much alive bro.

ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I ask one guy in this website he said it took him 10 years to get the body that he wanted. And I was like 10 years! I mean I'm already 27 so that would mean it would take me 37 to get there? By that time I'd really old and no one would care about how good my body looked like.
    Actually, at my "old" age, I think many people care about how I look. I care. My wife cares. The chicks that are 10 years younger than me and are always staring, care.

You know what I did 10 years ago? Nothing. You know what I did 5 years ago, not much more. But I was sick and tired of being skinny. Then I "bulked up" and was sick and tired of being fat. Finally, I realized that I had to have some realistic goals.

Bitching and moaning about how hard it is to look like Superman and Thor is going to get you nowhere. Make a journal. Write down EVERY lift. Write down EVERY calorie. Try new things. If it works, stick with it. If it doesn't, try something else. By the time you're an old fogie like me, you'll be glad you did.

I'm not Jay Cutler, but I'm a beast in the gym, and animal between the sheets, and when my kids compare me to the average dude/father at the pool, you better believe they think I'm Superman.

So many people here are trying to help you and all you are doing is making excuses. Stop being such a b-tch and go throw around some heavy sh-t.

edd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edd1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ForceFan27 View Post
    Actually, at my "old" age, I think many people care about how I look. I care. My wife cares. The chicks that are 10 years younger than me and are always staring, care.

You know what I did 10 years ago? Nothing. You know what I did 5 years ago, not much more. But I was sick and tired of being skinny. Then I "bulked up" and was sick and tired of being fat. Finally, I realized that I had to have some realistic goals.

Bitching and moaning about how hard it is to look like Superman and Thor is going to get you nowhere. Make a journal. Write down EVERY lift. Write down EVERY calorie. Try new things. If it works, stick with it. If it doesn't, try something else. By the time you're an old fogie like me, you'll be glad you did.

I'm not Jay Cutler, but I'm a beast in the gym, and animal between the sheets, and when my kids compare me to the average dude/father at the pool, you better believe they think I'm Superman.

So many people here are trying to help you and all you are doing is making excuses. Stop being such a b-tch and go throw around some heavy sh-t.
    Well said bro.

mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50) mirinme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is this guy for real???
    Mate it all depends how hard you want it!
    If you really want it you got to sort out your diet and your training. If your not getting atleast some results, look in to why your not? obviously your diet isnt right or you arnt training hard enough. You will struggle to put on noticable muscle mass without "bulking" and gaining a bit of fat. If you dont have the time to train then you got to make time, I was working 13-14hr days everyday at some stage and I still made sure I made it to the gym and put in 110%, if your gym is closed then go do exersizes around the house or at the park. Its up to you how badly you want it, and the results will follow. Rome wasnt built in a day, It will take many years of hard dedication to get a great body, and I would recommend taking photos and writing down what weights you do, and you will see some changes

kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Make a journal. Write down EVERY lift. Write down EVERY calorie. Try new things. If it works, stick with it. If it doesn't, try something else. By the time you're an old fogie like me, you'll be glad you did.
    COUNT EVERY CALORIE Geez do you think I live in a world where everything is pack in plastic BAG? SERIOUSLY!
    What makes you thing that I'm NOT?

Originally Posted by mirinme View Post
    Is this guy for real???
    My life may not be real to you but it is real as it gets! I don't HAVE long hours for THINGS. Apparently there a huge disconnect between what I see in TV about the paranoia of the US under recession and what I read in the internet cause people in this forum can buy tons of MEAT, TONS of supplements and TONS of time to devote their lives scheduling/lack there of/ around it!!!

Originally Posted by mirinme View Post
    You will struggle to put on noticable muscle mass without "bulking" and gaining a bit of fat.
    What makes you think I haven't eaten at all? I eat everything! EVERY Kind I literally eat what is meant for my entire family including left OVERS!
    In fact at one point in time I took up eating tons of ice everytime I work out! I didn't get fat!!! In fact I got abs from all the crunches I did!

Originally Posted by edd1981 View Post
    You only need 45 minutes of your time. Eat clean and stay away from alcohol. The link is very much alive bro.
    I don't drink beer, I don't drink soda, I don't eat fast food! But I'll tell you right now that someone out there drinks beer, smokes, drink soda and eats fast food and has more muscle than me!

ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ForceFan27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    There you go again...making lame excuses of why you can't do it and how it's so much easier for others. You know what...you're right. You can't do it. And I'll tell you why...

You're a p-ssy.

There you go again...making lame excuses of why you can't do it and how it's so much easier for others. You know what...you're right. You can't do it. And I'll tell you why...
    You're a p-ssy.
    No I'm not! I'm just saying I DON'T HAVE THE TIME! Pretty much the only thing I have time for at night is to a workout! Personally for me I can't do calorie counting. Food here ARE NOT IN A PLASTIC W/ NUTRIENT CONTENTS AROUND IT!
    Anyways if your here to bully to MAKE U FEEL SUPERIOR! Then I'm sorry that your no Superman r u as insecure as ever! :P AND that is by definition a PUSSY!

No I'm not! I'm just saying I DON'T HAVE THE TIME! Pretty much the only thing I have time for at night is to a workout! Personally for me I can't do calorie counting. Food here ARE NOT IN A PLASTIC W/ NUTRIENT CONTENTS AROUND IT!
    Anyways if your here to bully to MAKE U FEEL SUPERIOR! Then I'm sorry that your no Superman r u as insecure as ever! :P AND that is by definition a PUSSY!
    If you don't have (make) the time, then you can't reach your goals...that's the bottom line. As for counting calories, there are phone apps that help you do this. I count every calorie and it maybe takes me a total of 5 minutes a day.

I don't understand why you can't see that you are only making excuse after excuse. You asked how to do it. We are giving you answers...but you just keep telling us how much you "CAN'T."

This is the motivation section. I'm not trying to bully you...I'm trying to motivate you. But I have a feeling that no matter what anyone tells you, you're just going to make excuses for why you CAN'T.

But you sir, are indeed a p-ssy.

Last edited by ForceFan27; 01-22-2012 at 03:56 PM.

AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50) AwesomeT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Every person is different. For all people diet is much more important than anything else. Beyond that, your hormone levels will have a huge impact on your progress - probably more than the lifting itself. Some people have naturally low or high testosterone and that can make a world of difference.
    Last edited by AwesomeT; 01-22-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Bro I have 2 kids, I'm turning 31 this year, I have 2 jobs, but still I manage to workout 4 times a week. As I said before educate yourself, counting calories is simple, there are sites that can give you the nutritional facts, what you need is just a click of your mouse.

ForceFan27 is right, no matter what anyone tells you, you're just going to make excuses. Who said that having a good physique is easy, you need to invest time and money. Stop whining and hit the gym.

SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro I work in the film industry. Let me show you something:

Check out King Leonidas!

See those dark shaded areas? That's the makeup that you thought were their abs.

The chicks that are 10 years younger than me and are always staring, care.
    Oh I think the chicks were thinking about this song when they saw u! Sorry ur mean :P!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeVI4u9v86Y

scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50) scotchchris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SpitBlackwood View Post
    Bro I work in the film industry. Let me show you something:

Check out King Leonidas!

See those dark shaded areas? That's the makeup that you thought were their abs.

Haha, this is sweet.

I met his agent once through friends and had a drink. She said he's a right moody sod in real life. Literally moans about everything haha

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you don't do the work, you don't get the results. No matter what your excuse is.
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Here's the deal: You say you've been working out for 2 years and you are still clueless.
    How do you expect to gain results if you don't know what you're doing?
    Find a good routine, go to the gym 4 times a week and work as hard as you can.

Calculate your macro and nutritional needs, then go on www.fitday.com to put in what you eat and it will count the calories for you.
    You don't need the nutrition info on the back of a food package since you can just put in what you eat on the website above and it will do it for you.
    All of this might take 5 minutes a day at te end of the night so saying you don't have time for this is not a valid reason.

Lastly: How long will it take for you to get the body you want?
    15 lbs lean muscle a year is doable under perfect conditions.
    That's a lot of muscle!
    When you gain that much lean muscle mass and cut the fat at the end by going on a calorie deficit diet after your bulk, you will look great.
    Stop reading about other peoples achievements whether with help of professional trainers, genetics or steroids and start looking at your own progress.
    Keep a schedule of your workout, body meassurements and weight and keep improving in size weight and strength every few weeks.

In the end it's not about how fast other people have achieved their goals, it's about how fast you can achieve yours.
    The better, more efficient and harder you work out, the faster you will get the body that you desire.
    So stop looking at actors or bodybuilders and start looking at yourself.

You've been at the gym for 2 years and are still clueless, you been working out but you're still unhappy with your body so whatever you are doing isn't working.
    Analize yourself, find out what you're doing wrong (most likely diet and a wrong routine) and then make the appropiate changes.
    Stick with your new routine while reaching your macros preferebly with healthy whole foods and meassure your progress.
    Keep what works for you, and change what isn't.
    Bodybuilding isn't rocketscience, but it requires hard work and dedication on both the gym part and the diet part.
    If you're not willing to take everything of it seriously, then don't expect to get the results that you want.

Also stop acting out to people who are trying to give you advice for free.
    We're here to help others and you should be saying thanks instead of getting mad.

Originally Posted by davesterrr View Post
    How do you expect to gain results if you don't know what you're doing?
    I read and in fact I DO! Its just that its TOO MANY ways to do it and too many ways to screw it up!
    Find a good routine, go to the gym 4 times a week and work as hard as you can.
    Ok I'm currently doing SS, weight have gone up but I am plateauing in my bench and military press. I don't really feel sore though! AM I NOT a 100% sure of everything I do no! Alot times in SS I don't feel sore at all. I just know that I'm increasing weights but it could because I've had that strength I just didn't know. I have not measured my Rep MAx till now.
    Calculate your macro and nutritional needs, then go on www.fitday.com to put in what you eat and it will count the calories for you.
    You don't need the nutrition info on the back of a food package since you can just put in what you eat on the website above and it will do it for you.
    All of this might take 5 minutes a day at te end of the night so saying you don't have time for this is not a valid reason.
    OH god I have read this advice a BILLION TIMES! WHAT if I DON'T KNOW the food is called lets pretend its a food made up of bananas and vienna sausage how will fitday.com know that huh? I don't know what its called! I'm just saying how? Plus measuring every cooked food everytime takes more then 5 minutes especially IF UR NOT THE ONE COOKING! PEOPLE think its easy to do this cause like it or not you guys buy food w/ labels on it! I'm not disagreeing w/ you I'm just sometimes some people cook food that seriously is not even like in some magazine lol! They just mixed those left overs and make them work! SO yeah how does that work huH?
    Lastly: How long will it take for you to get the body you want?
    15 lbs lean muscle a year is doable under perfect conditions.
    That's a lot of muscle!
    Had this happened to you?
    Stop reading about other peoples achievements whether with help of professional trainers, genetics or steroids and start looking at your own progress.
    Keep a schedule of your workout, body meassurements and weight and keep improving in size weight and strength every few weeks.
    I don't wanna measure anymore because IT PISSES ME OFF!
    In the end it's not about how fast other people have achieved their goals, it's about how fast you can achieve yours.
    The better, more efficient and harder you work out, the faster you will get the body that you desire.
    Oh I know that! I've stop thinking about anymore! Its too complicated!
    You've been at the gym for 2 years and are still clueless, you been working out but you're still unhappy with your body so whatever you are doing isn't working.
    uM yeah! I know!
    Analize yourself, find out what you're doing wrong (most likely diet and a wrong routine) and then make the appropiate changes.
    Stick with your new routine while reaching your macros preferebly with healthy whole foods and meassure your progress.
    Keep what works for you, and change what isn't.
    I'm currently doing SS but I KNOW this doesn't build muscle at all! SO yeah but its not that complicated I wanna try PHAT but seeing the SET and routine BOY its hard enough perfecting SS on its own following that hypertrophy set!
    Bodybuilding isn't rocketscience, but it requires hard work and dedication on both the gym part and the diet part.
    If you're not willing to take everything of it seriously, then don't expect to get the results that you want.
    Also stop acting out to people who are trying to give you advice for free.
    Rily its NOT? Cause whats all this complicated calorie counting that requires the internet of all things to JUST KNOW how much its worth! And devising a workout routine that makes sure you don't workout the same muscle groups and making sure YOUR MUSCLES ARE CONFUSE? If anyone is confuse its ME! Because iF ITS TRULY EASY THE WHOLE THING WOULD BE ACHIEVABLE W/OUT with out calorie counting, or producing a PERFECT WORKOUT ROUTINE!
    AND YES THANK U! Its just that I gave you my situation and NO ONE NOT ONE CAN HELP ME WORK IT OUT! I MEAN I'm sure there are people out there than was able to device a plan w/o the trouble having to tedious w/ counting every food in world that they have shove it in!
    How about in the olden days how did they get those? Did the Greeks really measure their food? I just wonder what food chart they follow or the internet link to fitday.com!
    TAKE NOT ITS NOT BEING MEAN! Its me telling why its not going to work for me! I wanna calorie count but some food don't HAVE NAMES on them, I don't what they are called! Like siopao there so many types chicken, asado and even pork on different sizes and what not! I tried it I got stuck on many foods that I eat can't produce the data on the internet! How do I even know if it accurate?

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You don't want to do this, you don't want to do that.
    Why you even lift?
    Why don't you be honest and say: I don't want to do any trouble, and i just want to wake up with a perfect body without having to do any work.
    Because that is what you want, unfortunately that won't happen.

Like i said: If you don't want to calculate the food that you can (not everything) then don't.
    It would help you get better gains since you would know whether to eat more or less, but if you don't want to do it then don't.
    Just look at the scal at the end of every month and see how much you got heavier.

You say you don't want to meassure your muscles but how will you know if you are making progress?
    If you don't want to do the work, then you won't get the results.
    I can't say this more enough.
    You don't want to do anything, guess what? You won't accomplish anything!

If ss doesn't work for you because it's mostly a program for strength and not muscle mass, then switch to a 4 day full body split.
    Yes there are 100 programs out there, but you just have to choose 1 that works for you that you stick with which consists mostly of compound movements.

You keep whining about not wanting to count calories, and no you don't have to.
    The greek on the past didn't either.
    But they are tools that help you on your way to make things easier.
    To know whether you are eating toomuch or too little.
    That's how you prevent toomuch fat fain and more lean muscle mass.
    Now if you still got excuses or reasons not to do what everyone has adviced you to do, then just stop.
    You're not looking for motivation, you're just looking for a reason to quit.

Also building muscle takes atleast 3 months before you start to see results.
    Take pictures today and compare yourself next month.
    You don't see muscles appearing over day, especially not because you see yourself in the mirror daily so any slight changes go unnoticed.

TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TelochDeOiad is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You suffer from the Karate Kid Syndrome. Generations of kids raised on hollywood movie after movie, where you saw an inept child being bullied transform into a Black Belt of Karate over the span of a ten-minute, pumped up training montage. Showed those bullies what was up and magically got the girl. And you know what? Somewhere along the way you became programmed to believe that that was the way it should be, damn it.

So when real life first reared its beautifully ugly head, you shat yourself. That's when the effort shock hit ya, and instead of accepting challenge you whine about it and look for a way to justify yourself - but there is no justification, because nothing worth having in life comes easy.

Stop posting your excuses on this thread and make a commitment to yourself right phuckin now. Decide. Yes, it takes 1000x the effort you previously assumed it would. The question is, is it worth it for you?

Don't tell me your answer because I couldn't care less. Tell yourself.

Originally Posted by TelochDeOiad View Post
    You suffer from the Karate Kid Syndrome. Generations of kids raised on hollywood movie after movie, where you saw an inept child being bullied transform into a Black Belt of Karate over the span of a ten-minute, pumped up training montage. Showed those bullies what was up and magically got the girl. And you know what? Somewhere along the way you became programmed to believe that that was the way it should be, damn it.
    Oh I hated that movie and I didn't take some karate class and what bitch!
    So when real life first reared its beautifully ugly head, you shat yourself. That's when the effort shock hit ya, and instead of accepting challenge you whine about it and look for a way to justify yourself - but there is no justification, because nothing worth having in life comes easy.
    This was such old post and yeah I moved on!
    Stop posting your excuses on this thread and make a commitment to yourself right phuckin now. Decide. Yes, it takes 1000x the effort you previously assumed it would. The question is, is it worth it for you?
    No its not!
    Don't tell me your answer because I couldn't care less. Tell yourself.[/QUOTE]
    HERE IT IS! I COULD CARE LESS! MUHAHAHAHAH! AND I AM TELLING YOU....!
    Truth be told if it NO MUSCLE EVER SHOWS UP I COULD CARE LESS! YES I MEAN at this point its really just a hobby WHO CARES!

If you don't care then why you wasting our time and your own time?
    No wonder you fail with that attitude.
    You don't care to put in the work, you don't care to watch your diet, you don't care about anything.
    So you will NEVER get the body that you wan't.
    After all these people including myself trying to give you advice, now you come out and say: I don't care.
    Well wtf you still doing here then?
    Go do something else and stop wasting our time.
    And the only reason no muscle shows up is because you're a little whiny bitch who makes excuses and tries to validate his own reasons for his own failures.
    Just go away.

OP logic: cry like a **** about not getting muscles and then coming out saying he doesn't care about muscles.
    Then why come here in the first place knowing you wouldn't change but just wanted to bitch? Negged and gtfo.

SJC92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Want now!
    If you want change, you can change.

MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Superman_sean

Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145219261

If you don't care then why you wasting our time and your own time?
    OH I care not you! YOu respond I respond that's how this game is played! ANd I careless about muscles now! I mean it just takes alot time! I mean I'm not built for building muscles I mean, I make an effort and measure inches seems to be a real setup for disappointment! I don't know how to figure things out if they are not working! I mean this is not just about nutrition! Because I think a eat and eat enough as for as my blood work is concern high level of sugar, uric and cholesterol is enough to say that I eat more than it is necessary!
    You don't care to put in the work, you don't care to watch your diet, you don't care about anything.
    I do and I just don't how to make with work my situation. Currently I'm bringing a food scale at work. What more do you WANT?
    So you will NEVER get the body that you want.
    Maybe! I mean you will never get it I made my case, no one seems to understand one fckn bit of reason, actually WHY I CAN't FULLFILL all of those! I mean something like this should work with life not demolish and restructure everything for that!
    I mean if WE have to seriously survey people, can they really completely commit to calorie counting as a lifestyle! I don't know about you but everyone that I recommended about calorie counting and how they need to BRING A SCALE w/ them! They actually just said OMG that's TOO MUCH WORK!
    After all these people including myself trying to give you advice, now you come out and say: I don't care.
    What I don't really get w/ you guys is that THERE SEEMS TO BE NO ALTERNATIVE! DO THIS OR DON'T BOTHER ASKING! All I've learn from this is that there just one methodology and it's a strict one as well!
    Well wtf you still doing here then?
    I think you may wanna post that to youself!
    Go do something else and stop wasting our time.
    I think that's for you not for me!
    And the only reason no muscle shows up is because you're a little whiny bitch who makes excuses and tries to validate his own reasons for his own failures.
    Just go away.
    I think the reason why you don't have pic is because you've been doing that calorie counting **** and no muscle has occurred as well! :P

Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro , I have the same medical problem as you .. My job also require me to work very long hours . As a result I don't have the time count calories , I just try to eat healthier foods . I try to limit my carb , but I do count protein to be eaten . As for my workout , I force myself to go almost everyday . I try to do whatever I can with an hour or 2 before going home else I will have no time to sleep. Don't think about size just keep working out size will come .

Originally Posted by Devilman37 View Post
    Bro , I have the same medical problem as you .. My job also require me to work very long hours . As a result I don't have the time count calories , I just try to eat healthier foods . I try to limit my carb , but I do count protein to be eaten . As for my workout , I force myself to go almost everyday . I try to do whatever I can with an hour or 2 before going home else I will have no time to sleep. Don't think about size just keep working out size will come .
    OH finally someone to tried to read what the post is all about!
    WOW workout everyday?
    Is it working?

Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Devilman37 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OH finally someone to tried to read what the post is all about!
    WOW workout everyday?
    Is it working?
    Try to .. But no.. Usually 4 to 5 times cause I have kid and family to take care.
    I do look bigger but still have to cut down my fats level .
    What happen is that I try to varies my exercise when my progress stop .
    Diet also play a very important role , you must make some adjustment .
    Also depend on my mood .. Try to take some coffee or caffeine before your workout might help .
    I do think beta alanie make me train harder .
    My workout is very simple or its might consider overtrain by a lot of people ..

I use my lats to save gas Its_that_Madman's Avatar
    Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Its_that_Madman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Either trolling or the definition of weak-minded. If srs,
    I work long hours and don't get off work until 1-2 a.m. I wake up early and eat and go train my ass off, every single day. I pack my lunch for work also. See it's either you're passionate and fully committed about this, or you can stand on the sidelines watching other people live their lives while making excuses and complaining. Because anything is possible, you just have to put your ass into it (srs).
    ++Positive Crew++

Originally Posted by Its_that_Madman View Post
    Either trolling or the definition of weak-minded. If srs,
    Hmm! I would take that weak minded comment if I were you!
    I work long hours and don't get off work until 1-2 a.m. I wake up early and eat and go train my ass off, every single day. I pack my lunch for work also.
    WAIT HOLD ON! You end your work 1-2 am and then YOU WEAK UP(typo and it stays) EARLY? LOL!!! SEE I TOLD YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT WEAK MINDED COMMENT BACK! CAUSE I HAVE A REALLY STRONG MIND! SRS!!!
    See it's either you're passionate and fully committed about this,
    See if I AM GOING TO PASSIONATELY COMMIT TO A LIE I'D MAKE SURE I'D COVER MY BASIS AND PROOF READ! SORRY I'm dyslexic that's another one of my many excuses!
    or you can stand on the sidelines watching other people live their lives while making excuses and complaining. Because anything is possible, you just have to put your ass into it (srs).
    HEY I MAYBE making lots of excuses but SRS at least ITS NOT A LIE!

So to recap LOL! You end work from 1-2 am and yet YOU WAKE UP REALLY EARLY! I'd assume early means 3-5am cause its never early if you wake around like 11 am or something or 11 pm!
    (learning from Jane Lynch improv lesson one must say "ANd YES")
    ANd yes despite LACKING of SLEEP YOU GOT SUPER SWOLE! MAN I ENVY YOU! SRS!
    NOT to bash you but if this is EVEN REMOTELY TRUE THEN I'd learn FROM U!!!!
    HOW DO I REP YOU CAUSE that was just a passionate commitment?
    Try to .. But no.. Usually 4 to 5 times cause I have kid and family to take care.
    My only advice to you is to lessen and get more rest reduce it to 5. HONESTLy I kinda gained strength on SS. But no muscle gains but I'd take what I CAN GET
    I do look bigger but still have to cut down my fats level .
    I got fat too lol! No much muscle though lol!
    What happen is that I try to varies my exercise when my progress stop .
    What if your new workout prog isn't working either?
    Diet also play a very important role , you must make some adjustment .
    I have trust me!
    I do think beta alanie make me train harder .
    I can train hard! Its just that I don't grow that much muscle lol!
    My workout is very simple or its might consider overtrain by a lot of people ..
    What's that working prog? If its working for you then good for you! AT LEAST YOUR HONEST!
    Last edited by kris2pe; 06-05-2012 at 08:59 PM.

emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emarion1114 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It will take years. You should have self discipline and dedication. You really have to work hard in order to gain the body you want.