Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    ♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey janky, you ever see these red flags, then try to talk yourself into it that they "might be different"

only to find out you done goofed and kick yourself for not listening to your gut?

fuuuuuuu
    †Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Thread has potential to be very informative.... allow me to add....

She doesn't have any female friends at all because "women are all b*tches"

- LOL..... no... fuk off... the REAL problem is that either...

a) SHE'S the b*tch

or

b) she's an attention whore and doesn't want to "share the spotlight" with any other females

Say goodbye to any and all female acquaintances that you had in your life before her.... because she won't tolerate them being around.
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    aware the world brah

EXCELLENT POINT!

I usually cringe when a girl utters the famous "oh most of my friends are guys, i dont really hang out with girls"

ugh. why is that hmm? because you're a psycho? because you can't stand other girls getting attention you feel should be yours?
    If you can't even make friends with people because you're scared of them taking your spotlight, then you have major insecurity issues that will definitely come out in a relationship.
    see: "OMFG WHO IS THAT BITCH ON YOUR ******** ILL KILL THAT BITCH WHO THE FUK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS SAYING SHE MISSES YOU!! WTF ARE YOU CHEATING HUH?! YOU PIECE OF SHT MY BETA GUY FRIEND WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU!"
    "uhhh thats my cousin? shes in town this week"
    "YEA RIGHT I BET SURE SHE IS.. YOU LYING PIECE OF SHT I HATE YOU!"

As a girl who admits to having issues of jealousy/insecurity, I'm just gonna throw this out here from a female perspective.

1) Girls are catty by nature, and for that reason a lot of us don't get along well. You guys can neg me into oblivion, but I have several female friends/acquaintances that I talk to on a regular basis, am friendly with, and hang out from time to time. When it comes to best friends/confidants, mine are usually all men, with the exception of one long-time female friend. Girls, in general, are gossip whores and from personal experience if you tell one girl something (especially about someone else), all your friends will end up finding out. Guys, from my experience, listen to the problem, let you vent, throw in some comforting words to BS you and let it go. They're not concerned with running to their friends to tell them the latest gossip.

2) You're right, jealousy and callousness are completely undesirable traits, and it's not acceptable. A lot of girls get like that, and I admit that I can be like that too, even when I don't want to be. My best friend started dating someone, and I admit that I bugged out for a day or so. Call me an attention whore all you want, because I know that the reason I got upset is because I'm afraid I'll be shoved completely to the side, and I flat out told him this. My reaction bothered me a lot, but I'm aware of WHY I reacted like that - every close friendship I've had has ended because the other person had become more attached to someone else and had stopped making time for me, despite my efforts to hang out. Does this mean my buddy is going to do this to me? Not at all. But is it rational for me to think that it might? Yeah, it is.

I'm not saying this is the case all of the time, but if you're dealing with a girl that's being outwardly jealous and callous and you don't try to find out WHY she's being like that, there's a good chance she doesn't realize she's being that way. As humans our behaviors are shaped by our pasts, and if a person has been constantly abandoned, cheated on or anything related to abandonment it's easy to have recurring anxiety that it'll happen again. There's a difference between what's acceptable and what's not, though...if she's getting pissed because you're spending time with a girl you've been best friends with since you were 6 or coworkers or classmates, she needs to get over it. If you're focusing a lot of time talking to a girl you've only known casually, ignoring your girl, and hanging out with this other chick one-on-one, it's probably going to set her off. You can deny it all you want, but if your girlfriend or a girl you were interested had had her focus monopolized by some other dude, you'd probably be jealous too.
    Add me on PSN: stina_saurus

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

On the road to aesthetics and never looking back.
    115lbs lost, come at me bros.

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StinaSaurus View Post
    1) Girls are catty by nature, and for that reason a lot of us don't get along well.
    Girls sure are.

Women aren't.

Nobody wants to get emotionally invested in a girl.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000) nhclone is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****, ain't no way ur 180. I'd come at that hard.....

Also, strong admitting to being insecure and then describing urself as someone with mostly guy friends. That topic has been discussed at length in this thread.

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Overly sensitive......

Can't stand that ****, I've known a few that loved to BS and talk with the guys but as soon as a joke was cracked on her she flipped out and said the guys were mean and they need think about her feelings. I like to joke and play around alot, if you can't do the same then we can't talk.

SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50) SebLean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When she makes a mistake (as little as it may seem), she always turns it back on you

When it seems she always blames your attitudes or actions for her mistakes, RUN AWAY BRAH!

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by semograd View Post
    She advertently or inadvertently hinders personal growth:

I cant tell you how many times I have seen friends (and myself) fall for this. She will either make you choose between her and your personal pastimes or show insecurity towards them. People like this can also be very sneaky and their motives usually stem from some sort of personal insecurities. Lets take the gym for example, perhaps every time you are about to leave she is asking you to spend time with her instead or chooses that moment to ask why you two don't go on enough dates. I understand the ultimate decision is yours however your woman should never ask you to make this decision in the first place. If you are dating a real sweetheart she will manipulate the situation in order to start an argument that results in you missing your activity.

Another thing this type of woman can do instead of the above is ask you all sorts of judgemental questions concerning the activity in question (hinting that she wants you to slow down/stop):

-Why do you ______ so often?
    -Aren't you ______ enough?
    -Don't you think you are being a little obsessive?
    -You don't really need to _______ all the time, do you?

Etc, etc etc... Remember, you are the great person that women including herself are attracted to (perhaps that's why she's trying to stop you) because of your personal pastimes. Spend time with a woman that chooses to take the hard road and elevate herself to your level, not try and bring you down to hers because she is too insecure/unmotivated to become a better person.
    Holy **** THIS. Haters gonna hate.

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let's face it; when you guys get cheated on or fukked over it's usually by certain types of women that exhibit other shtty, immature, unstable behavior.
    You can and should screen women before getting into serious relationships and recognize certain things that can become an indicator of other shttier behaviors (like cheating).

While a specific behavior may not be a 100% indicator that a girl WILL definitely cheat, they are usually indicative of an unstable mindset or other behaviors that can certainly lead to relationship demise.

Here are a few immediate "next" traits that I've picked up on, and feel free to list your own red flags here to aware more guys.

She thinks it's perfectly acceptable to go party and drink with guys without inviting you

- This should be obvious. In a respectful relationship, your gf should want you to come hang out. If she instead insists on going out without you to hang out with and drink with guys (or whatever the case may be) she is exhibiting MAJOR signs of disrespect and doesn't know how to behave in a relationship.
    Someone that loves you would never push you away to go mingle with others of the opposite sex. That is shady.

She openly talks about being "date raped"

- Who does this? Women who have no problems rambling about how guys took advantage of them drunk are using manipulative tactics to gain your empathy and control your emotions. I've never met a girl that's talked about being "raped" openly and not been an emotionally unstable psychopath that ends up breaking up with her bf's 3 weeks in or cheating.

She does large amounts of drugs

- Drink? Smoke bud? That's fine. Do it everyday? Wash it down with a handful of oxycontin? Rail coke every friday night at the club? This girl is probably unstable as fuk and an emotional child. She is not ready to handle her life, responsibilities, or the world that is moving around her. She needs to escape and party everyday to run from the bigger problems she's having and refuses to face and conquer. No thanks.

She has other guys in the picture

- Guy friends that she knew before you met? No biggie. A woman is allowed to have all the male friends she wants. When it becomes an issue is when she has NEW guy friends popping up everyday. When she's constantly texting or ********'ing with different guys. This is indicative that she is an insecure attention whore who cannot live without the attention of the opposite sex. Even worse if she expects you to be ok with it. Then she's SELFISH and insecure. Even worse if she will get mad and call you jealous, controlling, etc. Then she's selfish, insecure, and manipulative. RUN.

When she does something obviously inappropriate, she flips it on you, blames you, and calls you names

- Classic misdirection. She is not adult enough to handle disputes, knows she is in the wrong, and instead tries to shift the blame/conversation onto something you've done, or somehow make it your fault she behaved that way. This is indicative of a spoiled, immature brat that shrugs off responsibility and blames the world for her problems instead of owning them and working on them. Not someone you want to spend your time with.

She always talks sht about friends and family behind their backs and lies to them

- If she's treating her friends and family this way, how can you expect her to treat YOU any better? Srs. Gossipy girls usually have a princess complex where they feel their own level of importance is superior to others, including those close to her. Have fun being a subservient doormat.

Those are just a few of my "oh hell naw" traits.
    Post some of yours and discuss!

in b4 ZoMG shes seen a penis before mine! what a whoor!
    Rick James Said it best..."******* is a hell of a drug" "Railing" Coke? You never wanna date a Lindsey Lohan. That's for sure
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000) StinaSaurus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nhclone View Post
    ****, ain't no way ur 180. I'd come at that hard.....

Also, strong admitting to being insecure and then describing urself as someone with mostly guy friends. That topic has been discussed at length in this thread.
    Have actually been really sick the past month and eating like a fiend so I'm actually pushing 190...dem dere baby-bearing hips.

Honestly didn't read through thread. Replied to the first few posts which happened to be very relevant to me right now.

And if girls were more trustworthy and less backstabbing and gossipy, I'd have a lot more close female friends. Can't fight the facts though.

♛MartyMcFly92 is everything I could ever ask for in a man so I quit OKC and POF to marry him Krew♛

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'm not saying this is the case all of the time, but if you're dealing with a girl that's being outwardly jealous and callous and you don't try to find out WHY she's being like that, there's a good chance she doesn't realize she's being that way. As humans our behaviors are shaped by our pasts, and if a person has been constantly abandoned, cheated on or anything related to abandonment it's easy to have recurring anxiety that it'll happen again. There's a difference between what's acceptable and what's not, though...if she's getting pissed because you're spending time with a girl you've been best friends with since you were 6 or coworkers or classmates, she needs to get over it. If you're focusing a lot of time talking to a girl you've only known casually, ignoring your girl, and hanging out with this other chick one-on-one, it's probably going to set her off. You can deny it all you want, but if your girlfriend or a girl you were interested had had her focus monopolized by some other dude, you'd probably be jealous too.
    Going to focus on this part.....

1) My GF would never "have her focus monopolized by some other dude". That's a blatant sign of disrespect unless her friend is on life-support in the hospital or something. I certainly wouldn't begrudge her her male friends (old friends that she had before me) but if she was constantly putting me on the back burner for another guy? Yeah.... we'd have a problem there.

2) If a girl I was interested in was seeing another dude I'd either sack up and make my intentions known to her or I'd move on and find another chick to crush on.

If you freak out on your guy friends every time they get a GF then you really need to stop being selfish and think about why you're friends with them in the first place.

If you like one of them then make a move.... if you don't then keep out of the way and be happy for them when they find someone.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because it's in our human nature to blindly absorb the benefits of things that seem to suit us. The problem is that so few are like you, and willing to question what the repercussions will be long term. Sure, women have it great now - but as you said, there will be an eventual backlash to their treachery - and the problem is that they are far too caught up in reveling in their over-privelleged status to even notice the damage they're doing.
    Oh thank you! Janky, your first sentence has answered something I've been deeply pondering for years. That is exactly right--humans blindly accept/ignore whatever brings comfort, even when these comforts prove toxic in the long run. Yes! This applies to so many other areas of our lives as well. Thank you so much for this key, which I'll now utilize to open many doors. Don't neg me for 'that' metaphor!
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    Going to focus on this part.....

1) My GF would never "have her focus monopolized by some other dude". That's a blatant sign of disrespect unless her friend is on life-support in the hospital or something. I certainly wouldn't begrudge her her male friends (old friends that she had before me) but if she was constantly putting me on the back burner for another guy? Yeah.... we'd have a problem there.

2) If a girl I was interested in was seeing another dude I'd either sack up and make my intentions known to her or I'd move on and find another chick to crush on.

If you freak out on your guy friends every time they get a GF then you really need to stop being selfish and think about why you're friends with them in the first place.

If you like one of them then make a move.... if you don't then keep out of the way and be happy for them when they find someone.

There's no need for me to delve into my life story on here, since 90% of you don't give a sh!t about what I have to say anyways, but there's a lot more to the story than just being a jealous bitch.

The way a person acts in general and subsequently reacts to certain situations is based on their past experiences. There's only so much a person can do to control their initial reaction, but what's important IMO is that they recognize their reactions and do their best to not let emotions and past experiences bias their actions. I know that my air of jealousy is a major character flaw...I don't try to hide it, I'm honest and explain why I feel the way I feel, and I take actions to show that I'm okay with what's happening. I flat out told my friend that I feel somewhat threatened because I'm afraid of losing contact or being abandoned, but I also told him that some day the three of us should grab drinks so I can get to know her.

This has been the first time it's been because a friend has a new GF. The other times have all been because they've "put me on the back burner" for other friends, but then got absorbed in other hanging out with other people and forgot about me. I'm friends with this kid for, among other reasons, the fact that he makes me feel more secure (go figure), doesn't judge me and always listens. He's been the first friend in a while (who hasn't moved beyond driving distance away) that has always been there for me...the thing that made me panic the most was the realization that that could change. "Panicked" is definitely a better way to put it than "freak out", I'm fully aware of how selfish even that is. I know it's not a positive thing to have to deal with - which is why I told him all of this, and also told him that I'm really happy for him and meant it truthfully. I'm not all about being the center of attention, I just don't want to be forgotten about. He and I rarely hang out but we talk daily, and it's the thought that that might change that scares me. Anyone who has moderate anxiety might understand this a little bit better...the thought of abandonment is a trigger for panic attacks for me.

And for the record...this is not me trying to make excuses for girls who go through their BF's phone, monitor their ******** activity and deny them the right to hang out with their friends, male or female - that kind of behavior is inexcusable. I like having control over situations, not of other people. Some people might argue that's the same thing, I don't think it is. I'm just trying to say that I think a lot of times people (read: misc) make assumptions about the way someone is acting without considering why they might behave a certain way.

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    Overly sensitive......

Can't stand that ****, I've known a few that loved to BS and talk with the guys but as soon as a joke was cracked on her she flipped out and said the guys were mean and they need think about her feelings. I like to joke and play around alot, if you can't do the same then we can't talk.
    If a girl wants to be one of the guys, they can't pick and choose what parts of "being one of the guys" they partake in or expect special treatment. Maybe my mindset has changed a lot from working in an all-male environment for 4 years, but if you can't take it, don't dish it out. I used to slap or punch the guys at work when they pissed me off, but I didn't say a word when they hit me back...I've had some big ass bruises and almost a broken shin. I can't stand when women demand to be treated equally and then expect so many stupid little exceptions. If you want to be treated equally, don't complain when it doesn't work out in your favor. So far most women haven't managed this.

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caliglow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As a girl who admits to having issues of jealousy/insecurity, I'm just gonna throw this out here from a female perspective.

1) Girls are catty by nature, and for that reason a lot of us don't get along well. You guys can neg me into oblivion, but I have several female friends/acquaintances that I talk to on a regular basis, am friendly with, and hang out from time to time. When it comes to best friends/confidants, mine are usually all men, with the exception of one long-time female friend. Girls, in general, are gossip whores and from personal experience if you tell one girl something (especially about someone else), all your friends will end up finding out. Guys, from my experience, listen to the problem, let you vent, throw in some comforting words to BS you and let it go. They're not concerned with running to their friends to tell them the latest gossip.
    Was really interesting reading your post, as I'm the same way. I can get along with and tolerate females just fine. I have a few female acquaintances that I will occasionally hang out with, go to dinner with, etc, but when it comes to people that I genuinely like and feel I have the most in common with, they tend to be males. Not even necessarily because of the whole gossiping factor, but my sense of humor and interests just tend to be more like a guys. My roommate is one of those girls who is constantly talking about guys, clothes, hair, makeup, celebrities, etc and I just do not give a fuk about talking about that. I'm not saying I don't like her, and I can definitely follow along with her superficial small talk, but I wouldn't ever consider her to be someone I genuinely like.
    Unfortunately, I've found it hard to maintain close friendships with guys without them wanting to turn it into something more, or other people awkwardly trying to turn it into something more, so I pretty much end up being foreveralone a lot of times.
    After reading so many of you guys saying that a girl with not a lot of close female friends is probably an attention whore with problems, it's making me self-reflect a bit lol

Originally Posted by caliglow View Post
    Was really interesting reading your post, as I'm the same way. I can get along with and tolerate females just fine. I have a few female acquaintances that I will occasionally hang out with, go to dinner with, etc, but when it comes to people that I genuinely like and feel I have the most in common with, they tend to be males. Not even necessarily because of the whole gossiping factor, but my sense of humor and interests just tend to be more like a guys. My roommate is one of those girls who is constantly talking about guys, clothes, hair, makeup, celebrities, etc and I just do not give a fuk about talking about that. I'm not saying I don't like her, and I can definitely follow along with her superficial small talk, but I wouldn't ever consider her to be someone I genuinely like.
    Unfortunately, I've found it hard to maintain close friendships with guys without them wanting to turn it into something more, or other people awkwardly trying to turn it into something more, so I pretty much end up being foreveralone a lot of times.
    After reading so many of you guys saying that a girl with not a lot of close female friends is probably an attention whore with problems, it's making me self-reflect a bit lol

I'm a tomboy by nature, not the butch type by any means, nor the Barbie-doll, superficial type. I'm the kind of girl that points out the chick with the nice ass to my buddies and isn't grossed out by porn, so I totally relate to the whole humor/interests thing (inb4 I'm a lesbian). Have also had issues with people assuming I'm dating my friends because we'd spend an insane amount of time together, and it was never the case. I'm not really the type to have have 100 "close" friends, either...I have 3, maybe 5 at the most true friends, the rest are more or less people I get along well with or are acquainted with. There are situations where I prefer the company of my female friends, but I'm pretty low-key and would rather burn **** on fire and play COD than go out clubbing.

I wondered the same thing too...starting to think that the guys who claim that girls who prefer the company of guys are "attention whores" who know too many girls that have to TRY to be one of the guys. I don't approach a group of guys and try to start acting macho around them, but if I'm at the bar I'm definitely drinking beer, not fruity drinks. I don't deny that I have my problems. Nobody is perfect. Everyone's persona is different and I think it's a little judgmental to assume that I'm an attention whore just because I relate more to guys than girls.

♣BOSTON STRONG♣

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spectre86 View Post
    hey janky, you ever see these red flags, then try to talk yourself into it that they "might be different"

only to find out you done goofed and kick yourself for not listening to your gut?

fuuuuuuu
    I think we've all dun goofed in this regard at some point or another. Rookie mistake.

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    From personal experience...girls with little to no girl friends tend to be the coolest ones.
    this.....however usually the most mentally phucked up (in my experiences at least).

Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000) Brahseph is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girls who have a very skewed view of careers and salary.

Girl i knew was an art major and she said "Id be happy only making 80k"

bertstare.jpg

Do you not realize thats a **** load of money? An art major should throw a parade if they can manage to make 40k doing something they love.

Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women whose parents have handed everything to them

Never had a job and studying fashion design and philosophy in college. Still, this girl manages to have an Ipad, Iphone, a new Mercedes, and the best clothes money can buy. Her life is a joyride and she's in the front seat. The telltale signs of a spoiled daddy's girl. In a man, she'll be looking for only one thing, a provider, or in layman's terms, a sugar daddy. Expect zero work from her, zero understanding of how hard you work, and zero effort to pay off her own credit card.
    Will rep back 250+

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

58.1% on our stock picking YTD. Trade with us!
    www.TradersBase.com

_Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000) _Ishy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tempted to print off the major ones on here and post them on my wall. Would have saved some time over the last couple of years and made me realize how good a couple girls were.
    Career Mod Negs: 4

mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000) mujie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She Constantly lies about anything

I had a girl who fitted the description of this whole thread like a glove.Her dad left when she was 10,mom was a useless woman.She would lie about the most insignificant things.Like about what she did at work,what she had for lunch,things that she did with friends,etc.I never could figure that out until i discovered that she was an emotional wreck.
    I just came here on the internet to lie

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She sucks in bed

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)

She thinks it's perfectly acceptable to go party and drink with guys without inviting you

- This should be obvious. In a respectful relationship, your gf should want you to come hang out. If she instead insists on going out without you to hang out with and drink with guys (or whatever the case may be) she is exhibiting MAJOR signs of disrespect and doesn't know how to behave in a relationship.
    Someone that loves you would never push you away to go mingle with others of the opposite sex. That is shady.

She does large amounts of drugs

- Drink? Smoke bud? That's fine. Do it everyday? Wash it down with a handful of oxycontin? Rail coke every friday night at the club? This girl is probably unstable as fuk and an emotional child. She is not ready to handle her life, responsibilities, or the world that is moving around her. She needs to escape and party everyday to run from the bigger problems she's having and refuses to face and conquer. No thanks.

She has other guys in the picture

- Guy friends that she knew before you met? No biggie. A woman is allowed to have all the male friends she wants. When it becomes an issue is when she has NEW guy friends popping up everyday. When she's constantly texting or ********'ing with different guys. This is indicative that she is an insecure attention whore who cannot live without the attention of the opposite sex. Even worse if she expects you to be ok with it. Then she's SELFISH and insecure. Even worse if she will get mad and call you jealous, controlling, etc. Then she's selfish, insecure, and manipulative. RUN.

When she does something obviously inappropriate, she flips it on you, blames you, and calls you names

- Classic misdirection. She is not adult enough to handle disputes, knows she is in the wrong, and instead tries to shift the blame/conversation onto something you've done, or somehow make it your fault she behaved that way. This is indicative of a spoiled, immature brat that shrugs off responsibility and blames the world for her problems instead of owning them and working on them. Not someone you want to spend your time with.
    i know those feels bro.
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bdub69 View Post
    Extreme Jealously
    If she's extremely jealous of any other chick, that should be a red flag. IE, if a random girl likes your ******** status, and your girlfriend flips out. That is bad. (My ex did this and she was crazy)

I recommend checking out this website: http://gettinbetter.com/anatomy.html
    I went out with a girl with borderline personality disorder. stay the **** away.

take a girl with ALL the qualities OP listed and times it by 100000000.
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by spectre86 View Post

fuuuuuuu
    Yes, previously in my youth. Not in the past 5 years or so. I listen to my gut. It's your subconscious saying "HEY FUKKTARD, DO THIS SHT AND YOULL FUKK UP YOUR LIFE".
    You should listen

As humans our behaviors are shaped by our pasts, and if a person has been constantly abandoned, cheated on or anything related to abandonment it's easy to have recurring anxiety that it'll happen again. .
    Shaped, yes. Dictated by no.
    We're all rational adults capable of correcting things that make our lives shtty or create undesired outcomes. If you don't, you can't sit around blaming the past - you would need to then blame yourself for allowing it to create that type of present and future.

I read the rest of your post, and IMO it's not a huge detriment if a girl doesn't hang out with tons of girls. They all SAY that because when a guy asks a girl about her friends the first light bulb going off is "He's trying to hook up with my friends" and they shut that sht down ASAP.
    "I dont hang out with girls" is their way of killing that off real quick.

In time, most girls that say that actually DO - they just want to cement something with the guy they like BEFORE he meets the friends.

If a girl really does only have guy friends and maybe 1 or 2 gfs at a time, in limited durations, then that is a HUGE red flag that she's a psycho kunt.

Originally Posted by Beararms View Post
    Overly sensitive......

I agree. I'm an obnoxious joker and troll people all day long. If a girl can't laugh, I won't even acknowledge she exists. Not a red flag or indicator of a shtty person - just an incompatibility issue for me...

Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    Oh thank you! Janky, your first sentence has answered something I've been deeply pondering for years. That is exactly right--humans blindly accept/ignore whatever brings comfort, even when these comforts prove toxic in the long run. Yes! This applies to so many other areas of our lives as well. Thank you so much for this key, which I'll now utilize to open many doors. Don't neg me for 'that' metaphor!
    yeee. I'd never neg you. you're my favorite female poster.

Originally Posted by _Ishy View Post
    Tempted to print off the major ones on here and post them on my wall. Would have saved some time over the last couple of years and made me realize how good a couple girls were.
    Glad to be of service, bro!

Originally Posted by mujie View Post
    She Constantly lies about anything

I had a girl who fitted the description of this whole thread like a glove.Her dad left when she was 10,mom was a useless woman.She would lie about the most insignificant things.Like about what she did at work,what she had for lunch,things that she did with friends,etc.I never could figure that out until i discovered that she was an emotional wreck.
    fuuuu. good call. I hate this with a passion. Girls that lie about irrelevant sht! They lie so much they forget they're lying....
    I had a fb that was like this, and that was the sole reason we never progressed past fb's. I met her fam, everyone was cool, they loved me, etc.
    but she would always tell all these crazy ass stories about how her grandparents owned multi million dollar houses on the beach front, and she'd drive me by them... I'd be like "Lets stop and say hi" and its "Oh we cant right now but tomorrow!"
    I'm like DUDE I DGAF WHERE THEY LIVE - they're cool as sht! They could live in a fukking trailer for all I care! And you've already slept w me, quit trying so fukking hard with your bullsht lies that no one believes!!!

ugh.

/rant
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brahseph View Post
    Girl i knew was an art major and she said "Id be happy only making 80k"

Do you not realize thats a **** load of money? An art major should throw a parade if they can manage to make 40k doing something they love.
    LOL, obviously daddy pulls down $250K+ and because she doesn't respect him or his work ethic, thinks anyone can just walk into an $80K job with an art degree.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000) brenden87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) Girls who say they get along better with guys and have mostly guy friends.

They're usually starved for attention. I knew a girl exactly like this, she was ugly/below average and the only reason she appeared to be more attractive than she was (over time) was because she was always surrounded by guys.

She would say things like "girls are boring" and "girls are bitchy". She wouldn't give any of the girls a chance.

She was a loser who ruined a trip we all went on because she felt insecure around some new girls I invited who were all down to earth and easy to get along with. And were more attractive than her.

I fukking hate these types of girls above all other types.

All the truly attractive girls I know get along extremely well with both girls and guys, have girls nights, etc.
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    if she breathes
    lol'd hard when i got to this. good thread janky
    I rep pro-AI posters

Cuts like a Surgeon MitchtheMonst3r's Avatar
    MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000) MitchtheMonst3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    ---she's been on and off of meds such as prozac, anti-depressants, etc. not that this means theres something wrong with you but it usually indicates bad news for a relationship.

--- she hurts herself or talks about how she used to

---she becomes "addicted" to things very easily or has a family history of addiction

---shes been abused in the past

---she hides things from you especially her PHONE!!!!

---she has a strong tell (looks away when she lies, etc.) usually means lying is routine to her and shes not even trying to sell it to you because she feels that whatever she says you will believe

---she tells all her friends shes into you before you two actually talk

---shes passive aggressive when confronting you about something, always plays the victim (as op said; turns things on you)

---her best friend hates you and she doesnt seem to mind

---she's "fake" i.e. she acts one way when she wants something and completely different when you want something

---blatantly craves attention/ needs to defy people who say things about her

---has a big problem with beating herself up, i.e. when all else fails she starts saying she doesnt deserve you and that she always f's up

---she claims to never fit in or have/ keep friends

--- she "changes" when shes drunk

---she makes excuses for why she drinks without you

---uses the same few lies over and over (phone died, etc.)

---goes from answering your calls/texts all the time immediately to very rarely (this means she gets too comfortable too quick)

---will go all day without talking to you because you didnt contact her first.

---cries when you try to have a talk about something she did wrong (this will happen mainly when shes caught red handed or thinks that she is)

---lies frequently to others (in op) about where she is and what shes doing

--- talks alot about sex trades/ jobs like hooters, stripper, etc. not always true but trust me this is a dead giveaway especially if it happens after a few dates.

---complains constantly
    love live life proceed progress

Rest In Peace Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian Forever Mirin

++ Positive Crew ++

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MitchtheMonst3r View Post
    ---she's been on and off of meds such as prozac, anti-depressants, etc. not that this means theres something wrong with you but it usually indicates bad news for a relationship.

--- she hurts herself or talks about how she used to

---she becomes "addicted" to things very easily or has a family history of addiction

---shes been abused in the past

---her best friend hates you and she doesnt seem to mind

---she's "fake" i.e. she acts one way when she wants something and completely different when you want something
    ---uses the same few lies over and over (phone died, etc.)

---lies frequently to others (in op) about where she is and what shes doing

--- talks alot about sex trades/ jobs like hooters, stripper, etc. not always true but trust me this is a dead giveaway especially if it happens after a few dates.
    These I can see, but the rest.... damn bro, you just disqualified 98% of women.

There's a difference between ANNOYING behaviors all women have, and red flags that only deceitful, selfish whoars have.

All girls will have annoying habits like nagging, whining, comparing themselves and the relationship, saying they have all guy friends, etc.
    That doesn't really mean much in regards to their actual character.

Things like what you listed above ^ are a bit more substantial IMO.

Good call on girls that talk about doing porn or stripping or working at hooters.
    Every girl I've ever known that's "joked" about this has really wanted to do it (or has). In all fairness, those girls usually are not relationship material by any stretch - unless you're into doing porn and sharing her.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis