Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do prisoners get big from only jail food?

that is my question

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eat more + get stronger.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Asked myself that yesterday. There was some guy in incredible shape on Lockup. I'll assume that they spend a lot of time sitting on their bed and sleeping, other than that its lifting or eating. Less calories burned=less calories needed to gain? They can buy food at canteen, so its not like they're limited to the 3 meals a day, but I doubt any prisoner is getting 3k+ cals.

NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    because all of that eat 10000 calories a day, eat 500 grams of protein nonsense is a load of ****. how did we get bigger back in the day when we had hunt our own food? some days we might go without meat, maybe even for a couple of days. if you are an ectomorph all the **** everybody preaches on this site may be vaild. but to the rest of us i dont think so. my workout partner is 220 and still gains strength fast eating hotpockets and cereal.

i used to buy protein until i realized that i was getting hustled and the industry is built on a bunch of lies.

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's a guy on here who went to jail and got jacked as ****. He posted his transformation pictures a while back. Maybe you should ask him...

But yeah, he said you get enough food to support muscle growth.

94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 94Ryan94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well while in jail what better to do with your free time than workout nothing else to do really is there all you can do in jail if you workout is workout eat sleep repeat each day and yes they do get enough food to support muscle growth they get quite a bit of food to be honest then after that they rest and sleep there is no alcohol or any other toxins in there so they are pretty healthy to even if they were on drugs before hand and there may be some smuggling of steroids in there jail.

terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50) terahammer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    steal other people's food. more macros.

IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50) IWantTALLER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    prisoners in US are getting way better food than in my country,

prison food in US: rice, baked beans, vegetables, meats

prison food in Malaysia: half a bow of white rice with some chilli << they eat it 3 times a day and reapeated everyday
    ##**MANLET GENETIC CREW**##

@@ Disregard Everything, Acquire Height Crew @@

Registered User LezPaulEpiphone's Avatar
    LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10) LezPaulEpiphone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    According to the guy on here, the full menu is around 3000 calories, which, if they are completely inactive apart from lifting, could be enough to be eating at a surplus. (presuming they're not already massive)

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well they have to protect thy angus

buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by terahammer View Post
    steal other people's food. more macros.
    Not necessarily but this happens too

buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100) buildhealth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheGrapeJuice View Post
    that is my question
    These guys eat well and work out a lot since they don't have much to do while locked up.

Registered Sex Offender Bestbrah's Avatar
    Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I read in a study a while back that around 70% of actual muscle growth comes from training, and not protein synthesis.

I dunno how legit that is, but currently im on a moderate protein (around 80-100g/day) higher carb (around 2-300g/day mostly from pre workout meal though) and moderate fat (around 70-90g/day, eat a lot of nuts and stuff like that) and i still seem to gain just fine (not optimal, but gains are gains), so i guess there is something to it.

Of course if you want optimal results you gotta eat more than what i eat (if the study is legit, even then 30% is a lot in the long run), but i gotta do with that for now (our family isnt very rich and we have a lot of expenses (mainly my school fees :/) so we cant afford to eat meat every day and other luxuries, feelsbadman.jpg)
    "You wont find strong men with weak hands"

RIP Zyzz

Current stats -> Goals by january 2012 -> Goals by december 2012

Bench- 125x5 -> 185x1 -> 250x1
    Squat- 200x5 -> 285x1 -> 385x1
    Deadlift- 275x5 -> 375x1 -> 440x1
    Press- 90x5 -> 130x1 -> 185x1
    Power Clean- 145x2 -> 190x1 -> 270x1
    Pull ups- 6 reps -> 15 reps -> 40 reps

DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanMee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NYYstateofmind View Post
    how did we get bigger back in the day when we had hunt our own food?
    How do you know we did? We're you there? Everyone back then could have been really skinny. We dont know, no-one does.

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mehdi from Stronglifts made an article concerning this...

http://stronglifts.com/prison-guys-b...ining-lessons/

Yesterday I gave you a training video of prison guys. Several of those guys in that video were big, muscular and Squatting over 400lbs. What's their secret?

You can be sure that their secret is NOT their diet. Prison guys are NOT doing any of the stuff muscle magazines keep saying is crucial for muscle gains...

Prison guys DON'T eat slow protein pre bed
    Prison guys also DON'T eat fast protein post workout
    Prison guys definitely DON'T have protein every 3 hours
    In prison you get 3 meals per day. Low quality, low protein meals. That's it. And in some US states, as reported by the NY Times in June 2009, inmates only get 2 meals/day. This proves that diet matters less than training for muscle gains.

Yes, supplements and steroids could be accessible in prison, but they would be expensive. And remember plenty of guys are drinking 3 shakes per day without getting anywhere. Same with steroids: I've seen enough drug-using lifters who had yo-yo muscle gains depending on whether they were on or off their cycle.

Genetics? That's the cop out everyone uses when nothing they're doing works when in fact they're using ineffective training methods OR simply not putting enough work in the gym. But nobody likes to hear that story.

Charles Bronson, author of "Solitary Fitness", spent 34 years in prison (mostly in solitary confinement) and could do Push-ups with 2 men on his back and on a crappy diet. They made a movie about him in 2008 by the way - "Bronson" - starring Tom Hardy (that's the guy from Inception and the upcoming Mad Max).

Training is the secret of prison guys. Watch the video again. Listen to what they say. These guys don't drag themselves to the gym, it's the only thing they have. Look at the atmosphere in the gym: their motivation is high. You won't stay skinny and weak if you train like them, whatever your diet is.

Prison guys aren't the only group of people who get muscular using the worst diet ever. Tomorrow I'm going to give you another example... Olympic athletes.
    Goals D/S/B = 405/315/225
    Strength training only crew
    Currently cutting

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ocarinanoob View Post
    Charles Bronson, author of "Solitary Fitness", spent 34 years in prison (mostly in solitary confinement) and could do Push-ups with 2 men on his back and on a crappy diet.
    I'm glad I can do pushups without men trying to anal rape me.

Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000) Blade96 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheGrapeJuice View Post
    that is my question
    Maggots contains protein.
    ❝If you're not making mistakes you're not taking risks and that means you're not going anywhere. The key is to make mistakes faster than the competition so you have more chances to learn and win❞

Twitter: AznBrah
    KiK: Caalv
    Instagram: Caaaalv

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164900961

NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10) NYYstateofmind is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DanMee View Post
    How do you know we did? We're you there? Everyone back then could have been really skinny. We dont know, no-one does.
    lol are you serious?

peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was talking to a guy at my gym one day(around 19),apparently he was in jail for like 6 months,upper body was crazy,legs were ok.He told me that you dont get a lot of food and that usually they would deal stuff like McDonalds,beef jerky,ramen and grilled beef patties inside at crazy high prices.

mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NYYstateofmind View Post
    because all of that eat 10000 calories a day, eat 500 grams of protein nonsense is a load of ****. how did we get bigger back in the day when we had hunt our own food? some days we might go without meat, maybe even for a couple of days. if you are an ectomorph all the **** everybody preaches on this site may be vaild. but to the rest of us i dont think so. my workout partner is 220 and still gains strength fast eating hotpockets and cereal.

i used to buy protein until i realized that i was getting hustled and the industry is built on a bunch of lies.
    woah buddy, settle down
    GSF

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Steroids are very prevalent in prisons, food in prisons is far from terrible, they have nothing to do all day, etc.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000) Shea4it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    Steroids are very prevalent in prisons, food in prisons is far from terrible, they have nothing to do all day, etc.
    This.

It is prison, a lot of those guys are definitely juicing.
    Consistency.

Intensity.

Motivation.

stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stiffdogg06 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cheeseburger eddy.

malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) malibu22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    This.. Juice works, simple.

peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10) peruvianiron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stiffdogg06 View Post
    cheeseburger eddy.
    strong Longest Yard reference brah

MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleHQ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ocarinanoob View Post
    Mehdi from Stronglifts made an article concerning this...

http://stronglifts.com/prison-guys-b...ining-lessons/
    Thanks for posting this.

MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000) MeanChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    They drink there cum.. and there roommates too. Good source of protein.
    **Los Angeles MISC Crew**

"some girl just jack3d me off then showed me her pink magic and i yok3d all over the place it was powerfull"

-Wayprotein

I rep back(:

TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheGrapeJuice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm glad I made this post, lots of useful information.
    keep them coming.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember hearing somewhere that they are starting to take the weights out of prisons now because the inmates are getting bigger than the guards, this true?

ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ocarinanoob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I read something interesting when looking up ****totypes.

from wiki:

Sheldon failed to produce a personality test that supported his notions statistically. His research did show that a predisposition towards criminality might be influenced by a ****totype high in mesomorphy and intermediate in ectomorphy.
    The guy that did research on this stuff found that most criminals were inclined to be naturally muscular (mesomorphic)
    Goals D/S/B = 405/315/225
    Strength training only crew
    Currently cutting