xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Kre-Alk on rest days

I just started taking 2 pills a day instead of the one but I was wondering if I should take 2 on my rest days or if just one would be fine?

Also I'm on AAEFX Kre-Alk and I've responded to it and like Kre-Alk "formulation" but is there a better Kre out there? I definitely want pill form but is AAEFX good or is there a better Kre pill out there? (Not interested in any other form of creatine at the moment so if it's not Kre then no point mentioning it)
    The Chuck Norris of all known Gods, putting the laughter back in slaughter since '83.

Host of the popular internet series- ~Conversations With Reds~

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xSlick1x View Post
    I just started taking 2 pills a day instead of the one but I was wondering if I should take 2 on my rest days or if just one would be fine?

Also I'm on AAEFX Kre-Alk and I've responded to it and like Kre-Alk "formulation" but is there a better Kre out there? I definitely want pill form but is AAEFX good or is there a better Kre pill out there? (Not interested in any other form of creatine at the moment so if it's not Kre then no point mentioning it)
    The science behind Kre Alk is non existent.

It could even be considered inferior to CM in that for each gram of Kre-Alkalyne you take, you're getting less than 1 gram of creatine. Furthermore, the additives in it to "buffer" the PH is redundant as creatine is highly stable even at Ph's lower than that of the gut, and survives the gut in tact.

You'd save money by combining baking soda with creatine mono.

With that being said, there are other creatine pills that are effective, and against your request, i'm going to suggest some options.

Look into:

C-Bol
    Green Bulge
    Trinitine
    Orotine

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    The science behind Kre Alk is non existent.

It could even be considered inferior to CM in that for each gram of Kre-Alkalyne you take, you're getting less than 1 gram of creatine. Furthermore, the additives in it to "buffer" the PH is redundant as creatine is highly stable even at Ph's lower than that of the gut, and survives the gut in tact.

You'd save money by combining baking soda with creatine mono.

With that being said, there are other creatine pills that are effective, and against your request, i'm going to suggest some options.

Look into:

C-Bol
    Green Bulge
    Trinitine
    Orotine
    Knows what's up.

If mono doesn't bother you, stick with 3-5g/day and you'll be fine.
    Meow

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    Knows what's up.

If mono doesn't bother you, stick with 3-5g/day and you'll be fine.
    Definitely try this if you haven't yet OP. Proven effective and easy on the wallet.

TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWrath has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Kre-Alkalyn on offdays as well. As a pre workout supp I like Kre Alkalyn Pro
    AAEFX REP

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kre-Alk only if you have stomach troubles with Creatine Mono. But even then, try to power through it. It's cheap and effective.

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Kre-Alk only if you have stomach troubles with Creatine Mono.
    *Waits for scientific reasoning.

You'd be better off just taking less mono(which is pretty much what you're doing when you take Kre Alk).

Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    *Waits for scientific reasoning.

You'd be better off just taking less mono(which is pretty much what you're doing when you take Kre Alk).
    Seen a few folks indicate that Creatine Mono causes too much bloat for them, so they switch to a buffered creatine to lessen the pain.

Not very scientific, I admit, but just the general vibe I've seen from the past few threads about this similar issue.

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seen a few folks indicate that Creatine Mono causes too much bloat for them, so they switch to a buffered creatine to lessen the pain.

Not very scientific, I admit, but just the general vibe I've seen from the past few threads about this similar issue.
    The "general vibe" on arginine is that it provides pumps...
    Meow

budstep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do y'all want me to read off the bottle for ya?

No loading
    No Cycling
    No Side effects

I don't understand how CM compares when this gives me the results I want, when I want without the need to load or cycle. I feel this product is superior to CM.

I hear what you're saying, but refer to post #2.

Nothing in Kre Alk is preventing bloating, one is just consuming less creatine. You also pay 4x as much when you buy Kre Alk.

LOL at poster above me. All the things you listed apply to CM.

Flai

Originally Posted by budstep View Post
    Do y'all want me to read off the bottle for ya?

No loading
    No Cycling
    No Side effects

I don't understand how CM compares when this gives me the results I want, when I want without the need to load or cycle. I feel this product is superior to CM.
    Have you ever tried CM at 3-5g to compare the results? There is no need to load/cycle with mono either...and side effects are exaggerated typically from consuming way too much (i.e. loading phase).
    Meow

The "general vibe" on arginine is that it provides pumps...
    Touche, good sir.

Regardless, Mono is superior to Kre-Alk. My side comment was only that some forum users found less stomach discomfort. Then again, many forum goers say they get baller pumps from Jacked.

Have you ever tried CM at 3-5g to compare the results? There is no need to load/cycle with mono either...and side effects are exaggerated typically from consuming way too much (i.e. loading phase).
    I have not numerically compared the two, no but I was under the impression one would need to load for ~2 weeks. I have been on both and from a simplistic standpoint, 3-5grams of creatine powder is no fun. Kre-Alk is two little pills.

And like I said, I was just reading off the bottle being the average consumer I am.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I do not experience bloating with Kre-Alk versus CM where I most definitely do. Big factor right here.

I have not numerically compared the two, no but I was under the impression one would need to load for ~2 weeks. I have been on both and from a simplistic standpoint, 3-5grams of creatine powder is no fun. Kre-Alk is two little pills.

And like I said, I was just reading off the bottle being the average consumer I am.
    That is equivalent to ~1g creatine mono, which would have no effect on PCr stores.

Also, there is no need to load with any form of creatine.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I do not experience bloating with Kre-Alk versus CM where I most definitely do. Big factor right here.
    Bolded, that's because you aren't consuming equal amounts of creatine. You're taking 3-5x the monohydrate compared to kre-alk...
    Meow

Bolded, that's because you aren't consuming equal amounts of creatine. You're taking 3-5x the monohydrate compared to kre-alk...
    ^^This

Guys, we can debate this all day, but even companies that rep Kre Alk have stated it's no more effective than CM, not that it matters, because science tells us the same thing.

Thanks for the good info. Well, still leaves me with a bottle full of the Kre-Alk @ 1.5g per 2 capsules. Would I simply need ~6 capsules to be on par with CM in terms of getting the creatine I need?

Thanks for the good info. Well, still leaves me with a bottle full of the Kre-Alk @ 1.5g per 2 capsules. Would I simply need ~6 capsules to be on par with CM in terms of getting the creatine I need?
    Yep

xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok well against my wishes I got the opposite of what I asked for which is Kre-Alk but I'll entertain the reasoning that maybe there's a reason for that lol. I've heard good things about the C-BOL stuff so maybe I'll give that a shot this time around. The only straight CM I ever used was in some Six Star Whey+ stuff I picked up once and I didn't like how I felt on it but from what I've read it's 6 mg of creatine per serving so maybe the 2 scoops a day I was taking was the issue.

Since the argument is that Kre is basically mono anyway should I leave any time between getting off the Kre and starting the C-BOL or can I just go one day to the next with it?
    The Chuck Norris of all known Gods, putting the laughter back in slaughter since '83.

Host of the popular internet series- ~Conversations With Reds~

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can basically go from one to the other. I agree Kre is CM with some difference, but I didn't like how I felt on mono even at 3g and if you don;t go with what feels right to you. Everyone's body is different and what works for them won;t always work for you. I you decide you like c-bol stick with it. If you like kre better go back to it. I recommend trying things, but do what works best for you. You may even want to try another cm which might be a better company.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Since the argument is that Kre is basically mono anyway should I leave any time between getting off the Kre and starting the C-BOL or can I just go one day to the next with it?
    Go with C-Bol right after Kre Alk.

C-Bol is based around exogenous nitrate salts(bound to creatine), which have tons of studies backing their effectiveness in the medical field and as an ergogenic aid. Something "buffered creatine" can't touch.

Other good pill forms of creatine:

Orotine
    Trinitine
    Green Bulge

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How about Kre alk on no days

Get micronzed creapure and save yourself some money $20 will get you 1000g by Allmax (200 days worth..at least)
    Last edited by xStevenx; 10-26-2011 at 09:50 AM.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100) krisium06 is not very well liked. (-100)

I do not like this thing!

Originally Posted by krisium06 View Post
    I do not like this thing!
    You drunk?

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok well against my wishes I got the opposite of what I asked for which is Kre-Alk but I'll entertain the reasoning that maybe there's a reason for that lol. I've heard good things about the C-BOL stuff so maybe I'll give that a shot this time around. The only straight CM I ever used was in some Six Star Whey+ stuff I picked up once and I didn't like how I felt on it but from what I've read it's 6 mg of creatine per serving so maybe the 2 scoops a day I was taking was the issue.

Sorry...should have warned you. You get the whole enchilada when you ask about Kre-alk. You can switch from any creatine product to another at any time. You are just trying to keep your muscles saturated. As far as any creatine goes, mono IS the gold standard. This is why Kre-Alk is a creatine product, not a pump product or pre-workout. Thanks for giving AAEFX a try.