LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Not your standard TKD

Its not going to be your standard TKD here, I just want an opinion. (mainly)

Ive been doing CKD for the past few months. Only carbs are from nuts and dark green veggies (limited to brocolli and occasionally green beans). The rest is pro/fat.

IMMEDIATLY PWO. I been having 7g BCAA's, 35g from dextrose, 5g creatine and 15g from hydrolyzed whey.

And a high carb/moderate protein 12 hour refeed on saturday's.

During the winter months I'm now considering getting into a TKD approach, but slightly modified, keeping the 7g bcaa's, 35g from dextrose, 5g creatine and 15g hydrolyzed whey.

However, instead of a refeed on the weekends. I'll consume around 45-60g low gi carbs with my pwo meal. Which will ALSO include 30g fat, 42g protein.

I'm considering experimenting with 1-200g R-ALA 10 minutes prior to this meal, which will be about 1.25-1.5 hours after my dextrose/whey shake.

Opinions? Comments?
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sounds fine