Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Juggernaut Nation Pull-up/Chin-up Thread!

We have the dip thread and it rocks! Let's get some pull-up vids in here!

24 BW pull-ups

8 reps of BW+45
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great idea John! I haven't been able to do dips in a while due to pain in my shoulder when doing them so I feel left out on that thread - Pull ups and Chin up are good though - very little pain. Will be posting some vids soon.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Great idea John! I haven't been able to do dips in a while due to pain in my shoulder when doing them so I feel left out on that thread - Pull ups and Chin up are good though - very little pain. Will be posting some vids soon.
    Awesome Bill! Looking forward to seeing some great vids!
    Workout Log:

25 Neutral WG Pull-ups.
    Workout Log:

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    We have the dip thread and it rocks! Let's get some pull-up vids in here!

24 BW pull-ups

8 reps of BW+45
    Awesome Work John... I Love the Weighted Pull Ups!!! I need to get me one of those belts. That will be one of my next Investments.
    Anyway, here is one of my videos with me doing weighted pull ups using my Granddaughter as weight, lol

Performing these Pull Ups with my Granddaughter that you see me do in this video is something that I did with my 3 kids when they were young.

Hey, I created a couple new Challenges if you like to check them out. Give me some feed back... Thanks.

1,000 Skip Rope Challenge (1 of 2). http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139103093

1,000 Mile Challenge (2 of 2). http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139104403
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn John u can do a ton of pullups!

I will try to get my friend to vid some of me. I cant do many though. lol
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Awesome Work John... I Love the Weighted Pull Ups!!! I need to get me one of those belts. That will be one of my next Investments.
    Anyway, here is one of my videos with me doing weighted pull ups using my Granddaughter as weight, lol

Performing these Pull Ups with my Granddaughter that you see me do in this video is something that I did with my 3 kids when they were young.

Hey, I created a couple new Challenges if you like to check them out. Give me some feed back... Thanks.

1,000 Skip Rope Challenge (1 of 2). http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139103093

1,000 Mile Challenge (2 of 2). http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139104403
    Thanks Kevin! I love the vid of your granddaughter!

Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    Damn John u can do a ton of pullups!

I will try to get my friend to vid some of me. I cant do many though. lol
    Thanks TJ! Post up a vid when you get a chance!
    Workout Log:

Infinite Mass

The Hard Gainers Protein Formula

Designed to Support:

Enhanced Muscularity and Density

Massive Gains in Size & Strength

Enhanced with Glutamine and BCAAs

What is Infinite Mass?

Are you ready to trigger massive gains in size and strength? In each serving to help increase your caloric intake more efficiently Infinite Mass gives you the proper amount of carb/protein/fat ratio. Formulated with a precise blend of 50 grams of high quality whey protein, 74 grams of complex carbohydrates (mostly from waxy maize), Glutamine, BCAAs, and essential nutrients, Infinite Mass may activate anabolic action via increased protein synthesis and nitrogen retention, elevated GH and IGF-1 secretion, accelerated glycogen synthesis and improved cell volumization.

The extras; Beyond the Basics...

-610 calories per serving in water; 850-plus calories when mixed with low fat milk.

-50 grams of high quality whey protein per serving.

-74-plus grams of carbohydrates, including waxy maize, to support fueling of hardcore workouts and aid in the replenishment of glycogen stores.

- No excess sugar.

- 5 grams of added Glutamine to prevent muscle deterioration.

- 5 grams of added BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) for muscle enhancing, endurance building and muscle growth.

- MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) to increase caloric content while allowing you to pack on the weight without the added fat storage.

Start Building Muscle Fast with Infinite Mass

Need to pack on more muscle? For many who are striving to be bigger, have faster metabolisms, weaker appetites and busy lifestyles make consuming enough calories through food alone a big challenge.

While trying to gain mass not following through with the proper nutrition is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. An understanding of what training does to the body is critical. During exercise whether you are bodybuilding, power-lifting, or strength training, muscle tissue breaks down. In order for your muscles to recover, repair, and grow, your body needs carbohydrates, protein, fat and essential nutrients.

The body needs fat to survive and thrive. Fats play an essential role in hormone production, which in turn is responsible for growth and strength increases. From the added medium chain triglycerides in Infinite Mass Hard Gainers will benefit. In their quest to developing a strong, solid, muscular physique without any fat storage Infinite Mass increases caloric content.

Carbohydrates supply the body with the energy it needs to function and helps your muscles absorb protein more efficiently. They are the main source of blood glucose which is the major fuel source for all the bodys cells and the only source for the brain and red blood cells. Glucose can be obtained and stored easily in the body; but when your body is depleted of carbohydrates, glucose will be made from protein. Simply put, if youre not eating enough carbohydrates your body will start to break down precious muscle tissue for glucose. Each serving of Infinite Mass has over 74 grams of complex carbohydrates (including waxy maize) for accelerated glycogen synthesis; giving you larger, fuller and rounder muscles.

Proteinis not only a vital building component for muscle tissue, but it also plays a major role in your daily performance. By being a direct precursor to building muscle and essential amino acids, the content from whey protein will help your muscles grow and recover quicker. Whey Protein is also responsible for synthesizing anabolic hormones such as insulin, growth hormone and IGF-1; which influence muscle growth, recovery, strength and absorption of nutrients into the muscle. Infinite Mass gives you 50 grams of high quality whey protein. This is why to help boost anabolism and prevent muscle breakdown immediately following a workout you want to load your muscles with Infinite Mass.
    Workout Log:

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Every Battle Requires Weapons And Uncommon Strength. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137405463
    Kevin Mattson ~ Performing the 100 Pull Ups Challenge.

***ENERGY*** ***POWER*** ***PASSION***

Although I lose count, I give an extra Juggernaut push. Always going an extra Juggernaut Mile!!!
    I'm Feeling Juggerfied

***DETERMINATION*** ***DEDICATION*** ***DISCIPLINE***

Thanks for watching...
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

Awesome work Kevin! You are a true warrior! Thanks for the inspiration man!
    Workout Log:

Awesome work Kevin! You are a true warrior! Thanks for the inspiration man!
    Thanks John... I had a lot of fun with this one for sure bro! Just like I do with everything in life
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

September 2009

VIDEO DETAILS
    When I uploaded my video entry for the MMA Movie Star' Video Contest, at this point, I still did not know how to cut and slice my films. So I timed my shots, to make them work. I looked through my footage from previous videos, to see what I could make work. There were very strict rules and guidelines to follow for this contest, and knowing that I fudged my previous entries, I payed close attention. Some of the contest requirements were as follows...
    Contest Requirements: - Video must be between :30 and 2:00 - No nudity, swearing, real violence or blood - No background music, logos, or 3rd party video - All identifiable people must sign a release.
    So I carefully looked through my footage, trying to find clips that would not only work under the 2 minute limit, but would show creativity, talent and originality, as what the panel of judges were also looking for .

FIRST SEGMENT ~ SKIPPING ROPE
    As you view the first segment of my entry, I am skipping rope, I love to jump rope, and as you know it is popular with MMA fighters as well as boxers to develop the lungs and legs and improve coordination and footwork.

SECOND SEGMENT ~ CREATIVE, UNIQUE, ORIGINAL... HITTING HEAVY BAG WHILE HANGING UPSIDE DOWN ON GRAVITY BOOTS
    The second segment is the element of surprise, lol. As I did not know that my son was actually taping me, as I laughed at the camera and said, 'Are you video taping me'. as well as performing some basic stretch exercises, and Introducing my very unique, creative and original talent of hitting a heavy bag while upside down on Gravity Boots!!! Also at this point, I had already trained for several hours, because we were taking various takes for a new workout video. I was fatigued and over worked my workout. My body was screamin' and as I dismount, my boot gets hung up a little on the bar. I successfully dismount, only to show Good Sportsmanship and Honor with Thumbs Up and a Smile!!!

THIRD SEGMENT ~ MILITARY PULL UPS
    My third segment I am performing military pull ups, (while enforcing the Isometric tension), considered one of the largest mind game exercises, but Improves overall strength, and mental focus significantly, also showing the core strength of the abs as well as my determination and undying dedication to the sport!!!

FOURTH SEGMENT ~ THE APPLE NEVER FALLS FAR FROM THE TREE
    My last segment, just making it under the 2 minute time limit, I am under an old apple tree, and the apple you see me catch at the end of my entry clip, depicts the old' saying, 'The Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree.' With me catching the apple, I know God is with me and I am successfully taking control of my life, I am Focused and My Faith and Courage is Strong. I am not sure what direction my road is taking me, but I am content and I do know that I am on the right path.
    Last edited by Kevin Mattson; 10-28-2011 at 09:07 PM.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Workout Log:

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow guys. I wish I had a better set up to do videos. I would so get in on this stuff!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    Wow guys. I wish I had a better set up to do videos. I would so get in on this stuff!
    The Flip camera I bought was about $90 at Best Buy. Very simple to use and works on Mac or PC.
    Workout Log:

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My spare money is going into keeping my supplements stocked. In the future I will be able to get one.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whats going on in this thread
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome Idea and thread John. If I had beter bandwidth and internet connection I would surely get in on this and post some vids of the pull ups. Love Pull Ups. Lol lol.. Keep doing what you are doing man. Freaking fantastic...

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    whats going on in this thread
    Hey Man! Your pull-ups are out of this world! Feel free to post up a vid.
    Workout Log:

Originally Posted by esco5288 View Post
    Awesome Idea and thread John. If I had beter bandwidth and internet connection I would surely get in on this and post some vids of the pull ups. Love Pull Ups. Lol lol.. Keep doing what you are doing man. Freaking fantastic...
    Thanks Man!
    Workout Log:

Today's Workout

WG Pull-ups
    BWx25
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx13
    BWx13
    BWx13

Chinups
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12

Seated Row
    130x8
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10

Trap Bar Shrugs
    160x15
    160x15
    160x15

Alt. D. Curls
    30'sx12
    30'sx12
    30'sx12
    Workout Log:

Post & Intra Supplement Cycle Liver Support

Cyclo-Clenz Caps

The power of your immune system unleashed. Keep your body in optimal shape with this cleansing and strengthening supplement. Many of the substances you consume each day such as water, food and supplements are heavier than the substances your body was designed to eliminate. Not to mention all the toxins and pollutants that you consume through your food. All these heavy substances are damaging to your liver which is your bodys cleansing organ. Cyclo Clenz unleashes the power of your immune system by helping to detox the liver and eliminate all those harmful heavy residues.

Using the power of a micronized vegetarian LiCap liquid capsule that improves the absorption rate through the blood stream, Cyclo Clenz maintains its potency while delivering key ingredients to the right place at the right time. With a combination of the most abundant antioxidants, Cyclo Clenz helps strengthen and support optimal liver function while maintaining a healthy and powerful immune system.
    Cyclo Clenz is effective in:

Regenerating and detoxifying the liver
    Boosting antioxidants to protect the liver from free radicals
    Strengthening the immune system
    Dissolving toxins and pollutants in the body
    Restoring enzyme levels back to normal
    Enhancing muscularity

I have used this product for the last 5 days and while it isn't a "sexy" supplement---meaning you will not notice extreme pumps, strength gains etc from it like Juggernaut and Carno-Cre, it is a very necessary component in any supplement regimen. The liver has a wide range of functions, including detoxification, protein synthesis, and production of biochemicals necessary for digestion and keeping it healthy with a post or intra-supplement cycle detox will give you great health benefits and better long term results.

Think of it as a long term investment in overall health

http://www.infinitelabs.com/store/Cyclo-Clenz-Caps.html
    Workout Log:

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*********************

*****CLIMBING TO THE TOP***** THE BEST PRE WORKOUT DRINK IS ON ITS WAY TO NUMBER ONE, INFINITELABS JUGGERNAUT Cracked the top 50 products and Juggernaut now at number 46! Not bad considering there are over 12,000 products! It's also ** buy 1 get 1 free"! Get it now while the deal is hot.......Are your looking for explosive workouts!! well here is your chance, " JUGGERNAUT, THE FUEL NEEDED TO GET YOU TO THE ARNOLDS"......
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

********************HERE IS YOUR CHANCE ON GETTING JACKED ON JUGGERNAUT********************
    THE SAFEST AND THE BEST ON THE MARKET IS GOING TO THE TOP, BE A JUGGERNAUT AND GO FOR THE TOP.....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

I am going to try to get a friend to help me do a video at my gym for this thread. Cross your fingers!

WG Pull-ups
    BWx25
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx13
    BWx13
    BWx13

Chinups
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12
    BWx12

Seated Row
    130x8
    130x10
    130x10
    130x10

Trap Bar Shrugs
    160x15
    160x15
    160x15

Alt. D. Curls
    30'sx12
    30'sx12
    30'sx12
    Awesome workout John. And Impressive set of Pull Ups on your video as well!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Thanks Kevin!
    Workout Log:

Orange & Raspberry Lemonade In stock on bb.com. Crimson Punch is on backorder. Juggernaut is ranked 27th in the top 50 supps. Get it Now!

Workout Log:

pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most impressive fellas- good job to Kevin and John. Johns' the pull-up master before we know it he'll have the width like a bat! Good work again!
    Visit my I AM A JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE LOG thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137584343&page=1

*I am Juggernaut Group http://groups.bodybuilding.com/group_juggernaut
    *I am Juggernaut Forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=35812

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part II of XI

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
    JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge:
    The 100 Chin-Ups Challenge. II of XI.

Ya' know, I don't know why, but in the beginning of this video my chest muscles keep flexing... had some twitching going on, lol
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Outstanding Vid Kevin! You are looking awesome man--like a superhero! Great music selection too!
    Workout Log: