Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am going to be honest...i still have a problem with this sometimes

When I was younger...and fat...the only girls that would show me attention were big girls. I was never really "fat" I just had a large "husky" build to me...well anyway...almost 40lbs later...I am not aesthetic, but I am in a good place. Now the problem is..I have been conditioned from teenage hood to get with these women. Now that I am in decent shape..I would like a fit woman...however I find myself slipping back to my comfort zone. I dont wk these bishs, but just by me showing them attention, it allows them to realize that they are ok..because I am smashing them. Case in point, I was smashing this one girl..and she would always ask me what I was doing..."im in the gym." She would say "oh yeah, I need go to the gym...i need to lose like 20lbs, blah blah blah....but never ever went to the gym." I am starting to realize that while these women were the only thing I could get when I was younger...Now, I need to be more selective in my choices.

Another thing I realize is that bigger women, while they do give REALLY good head...they are LAZY in the sack..Why is this? Because they are lazy in other areas of life also. I was with my ex for a long time. I really loved her. However the sex was ehhhh....She was a borderline whale, but she was really pretty...if she dropped weight, she could have been a model easily. She just never had the motivation to do anything about it. Anyway, when we would have sex it got boring over the years...she would do NOTHING in bed. starfish. just expect me to do something. I would put her in doggy style and she wouldnt even hold her self up on her arms for long periods of time. I noticed this because she had a lack of energy...and eventually I gave up doing all the work and our sex life deteriorated also.

Finally, i was on the net last night, and I see some ungodly whale saying that she is a "real woman" and "thick in all the right places".....however this rustled my jimmies I am already a big girl...I DO NOT want a big man. If you are big, then do not message me uwotm8? Another instance is my bro is fat and he tried to talk to this fat bish...The fat bish said....you are too fat for me...he said (in a cheeky kent manner)..."you are fat yourself.....how are you going to look like you, yet demand will smith....you sure aint halle berry!" lol

So I agree with op that we give them the power and fat bishes are too stuck up. I empathize with them because I used to be fat...but if she isnt in the gym atleast 3 times a week...she will be fat for the rest of her life. Being fat before kids....is a death sentence for a womans body.

cliffs:

I am guilty because of past hurt by sloots/being a fattie only fuarking fatties
    OP is right
    I need to correct my ways

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaneyFox View Post
    Take a look at yourself you are the one that looks old.
    lol pls go

cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I phucking love you OP
    My crews were stupid crew

JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by turboface View Post
    i hate fat people
    Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree with you OP, If a girl is a bitch i let her know, if a girl is fat i let her know, if a girl is a slut i let her know.....

but as a 3/10 male i gotta bust nuts and therefore get 3/10s brah

JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaneyFox has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love UFC FIGHTERS. The best!

Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterbetaa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at the bans
    "If you're going through hell, keep going" Jason Genova

If a fat gurl wants a hunk of a man she should be fit or trying to reach that goal.
    I get what the OP is saying they want the bait but don't wanna give.
    Meaning they want the hunk of a man, but they just want to let themselves go.
    Disgusting. In the world today there are more and more fat women.
    Skinny people are becoming extinct!

SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000) SuperBlack350z is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cresros View Post
    I phucking love you OP
    +1

i want to put up is post on fb but too many fat , ugly girls will delete me.

Hey notice when a fat girl takes pic they take it on an angle. LMFAO. The iceberg effect

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey notice when a fat girl takes pic they take it on an angle. LMFAO. The iceberg effect
    lold at iceberg
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Yes you misc. You wk'ing, picture begging ******* fukks.

Seriously - women base their entire sense of beauty off of the caliber of men that flirts with them. So when you *******s are begging 5/10's or big girls for pics on here, or on POF, or whatever
    YOU'RE MAKING THEM ENTITLED BITCHES.

If you saw these girls irl you'd be like "Eww" and talk sht with your boys, but you go online and its OMFG CAN I HAVE A PICTURE OF YOUR SHOE? PLEASE? ILL PAYPAL YOU

come on man. This is what makes those nasty fat pof whale kunts think they're too good for men.
    This is what allows women to COMPLETELY disregard aesthetic hierarchy.

This is why there are 250lb women with corn rows, sharpie eyeliner, cursive-writing neck tats, and 4 kids, that have no job, and they're walking around goin "PSSShshHH YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH FOR ME!"

This is why there are scrawny, malnourished, manly looking, zitty skanks with mustaches going "I'm too fine for the guys that hit on me, theyre not on my level"

So when you sit there begging for pics or trying to wk medium to fugly bitches online (here or POF or wherever) you're ALLOWING IT.

You're saying "Hey women, you can be ugly. I'll hit the gym, work hard, diet, and train my way to a six-pack, but you can be ugly, zitty, fat, smelly, and just overall displeasing to all senses, and that's ok because you were born with a pussy!"

ZOMG SHE HAS A VAG AND SHES ON THE INTERNET!! PLEASE SEND PICTURES TO MY INBOX AND CYBER ME!

Jesus fuk man.
    KNOCK IT OFF

elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) elq94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The truth has been spoken.

DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonVonDuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a beautiful post. (srs)
    Smooth Anus Crew
    Always Squat to Dook Crew
    Pure Blood Crew

This is a REAL thread

ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I concur

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Flirts with and is cordial to all sloots crew checking in, zero fuqs given

One time, this was a year ago. I went to Curves gym cause they base their fitness off of weight machines. They claim you burn 500 cals in 30 min.
    Anyways every bish in there was 200+, some were 300 lbs maybe, could be more. I felt soooooooo uncomfortable. They were all staring at me. They were looking at me prolly wondering why am I working out when I am skinny. But what these dumb whales don't realize is people don't just work out to lose weight, they work out to stay fit, and for good cardiovascular health. The trainers were fat, short, tubby, middle aged women. They had that gunt stomach, and they wanna train people????

I walked out and never went back. These whales let themselves go and look down on other people that work out just cause they want good health. Some of them were prolly slim before they became a whale and just let themselves go. Most get fat and wait to do something about it. That is so pathetic. I knew this fat bish once. She would ram diet pills down her throat, drink diet coke, and never exercise. Most of them think these toxic pills are a miracle worker.

I would never let myself go. Never. I care about good health. Fat is a killer!

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    holy fukkin thread bump.

Point still stands.

A vagina isn't a golden ticket to validation from males who have their chit together. Don't validate useless women who aren't doing chit with themselves (or their life) by being desperate for their attention.

If you even have a job, and are even fairly aesthetic, you're above it. You can do better.

The more you pander to these "sloots" for an "easy lay", the more you entitle them and make them think they deserve a baller with a 6pack.
    They don't.
    They deserve a fukking treadmill and some career counseling.

Know your worth.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Ok, I just wanna know why a guy would lower himself and sleep with a cow????
    Fat women are very ugly. They don't even look like humans. They look like barnyard animals.
    They are rude, and think they deserve the best. They think they are so hot, when they look like a pig.
    They smell bad too. The ones that just keep eating and never work out are the worst.
    Why would any guy want to hit it???? Are you that low?
    Oh dang think Ima gonna throw up!

m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50) m6305 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So true OP. Also, being skinny doesn't automatically make a girl sexy and a little overweight also doesn't make a girl ugly. But I agree 4-5/10 girls (fat/skinny) think of themselves 7-9/10 mainly because of the desperate WKs hitting on them,

YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10) YAesthethic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    These so called MEN gotta stop WK'ing every women even if the women is not fat!! Even the 6/10 non fat women thinks shes some fuking goddess. Just look at the social media, so much cringe.

knaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knaba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    srsly plz stop before 90% of women become overweight

mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100) mh90 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ok, I just wanna know why a guy would lower himself and sleep with a cow????
    Fat women are very ugly. They don't even look like humans. They look like barnyard animals.
    They are rude, and think they deserve the best. They think they are so hot, when they look like a pig.
    They smell bad too. The ones that just keep eating and never work out are the worst.
    Why would any guy want to hit it???? Are you that low?
    Oh dang think Ima gonna throw up!
    but what is test?
    but what is no fap?

Been on both ends now smash 7+ only crew, doing it for you ugly brahs

edit still miss chubby teddies though
    --->lone wolf crew<---

C wrestlnig silver medal JeffriusCaesar's Avatar
    JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000)
    fkin great thread op
    black crew
    -mma crew-
    cedarroe middle school wrestling silver medal '98