Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    funny everyone posting in this thread has posted a "dat ass" of an obese woman in the past. I guarantee it

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OMGaGURL View Post
    This is never.. never true. All the hot HOT women I know are hit on ALLLL the time and usually have lots of guys white knighting them as their backup plans in case the current guy doesn't work out. You know those guys who are "just a friend". Any time one of them have complained about guys too scared to talk/hit on them they usually are talking about some hot, tall, or rich guy they saw and hoped would hit on them but it didn't happen. Usually those guys have girlfriends.

It's never complaining that guys won't hit on them. It's complaining that the man of their dreams isn't hitting on them. They get hit on all the time.
    You're right, I should have clarified. They aren't getting hit on by quality men of success or status - only men they don't want. While fatties/fuggs enjoy the full spectrum of male attention due to male insecurities or the belief that they'll be "easier" (to talk to, sleep with, date, whatever).

Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    funny everyone posting in this thread has posted a "dat ass" of an obese woman in the past. I guarantee it
    I've clearly stated that I don't have a problem with big girls - and I even think some curvy girls are hot (curvy, not ROLLEY)

What I'm more upset by is how they feel they are exempt to any kind of aesthetic standard simply because they have a vagina - YET they expect men to abide by it and act like they deserve a rich baller with an 8 pack when they work at starbucks and are 50lbs overweight.

get what im sayn brah?
    u smell what im cookin?
    nawmeen?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Janky,

It won't work. Deaf ears are what you're preaching to. Go look at the threads (I know you have, already) but just look at how many guys say "pussy is pussy". Lol it's quite sad. "I'd hit it but not brag", then why hit it in the first place?

More guys on here are worried about quantity than quality, it seems.

And no, I'm not saying hold out for 8/10's or higher, only. But for the love of God, think before you act.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10) umadjelly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by warsaw_ View Post
    Not true. I've seen average looking dudes pull chicks simply by being an @$$hole. Where do you think the stereotype that nice guys finish last came from? Or that girls prefer bad boys? I know plenty of "player" types, too. White knighting is common, but not as common as you think.

I'm not a fan of black knighting in the extreme sense, though. I'm more nuanced about it. The way I black knight is by generally not caring about any of the "rules" that mainstream culture says men are supposed to follow (never imply that she's fat, women are always right, etc). I keep it real with my bishes, but maintain charm whilst doing so. I'm honest with them and make them feel good about themselves when they deserve it.

The real problem behind white knighting is that it's 100% dishonest. It's people being nice just to get something they want (sex). Once you start being honest with yourself and others, things fall into place for you more. You'll make enemies and get into disagreements, but that results in even more personal development for you. People have to drop the BS and start getting real with themselves. I would never get with a fat chick, why would I do that when there are so many single hot chicks out there?
    Tru dat.

BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BonerOfTruth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The average male is far too pathetic to stop

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lettuce beefaroni for a second here;

we're on a body building forum
    All of the males here are of a pretty decent aesthetical standard whether it be facial looks or physique. (no cameljockey)

Yet we have guys begging for pictures of 3-5/10's. We have a whole POF crew whose thread is filled with fuggs and hippos (the best looking ones always seem to look like strippers from 2003 sadly enough)... and these guys - aesthetic, jacked, handsome men - are being rejected by subpar women. Yet still trying desperately.
    When a woman, regardless of looks or physique, posts on the misc - the thread gets bombarded with page upon page of demands to simply see photographs of her. Not even sex, not even nudes, just "please let me see pictures of you over the internet anonymous stranger that lives 200 miles away from me!"

smh.

Does no one else see a problem with the dynamic here?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at some point janky you have to see the world for the pyrmaid scheme it is. The wider the base(the more people who fail) the higher you can build the apex(the more you can succeed).

why are you so determined to fuk that up bro?

Im going to tell you something snoop dogg told me years ago, and for awhile i didnt understand, but eventually came to grasp...

"The game is to be SOLD, not to be TOLD."

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    Janky,

It won't work. Deaf ears are what you're preaching to. Go look at the threads (I know you have, already) but just look at how many guys say "pussy is pussy". Lol it's quite sad. "I'd hit it but not brag", then why hit it in the first place?

More guys on here are worried about quantity than quality, it seems.

And no, I'm not saying hold out for 8/10's or higher, only. But for the love of God, think before you act.
    Truth right here....

Part of the reason that I shake my head when I hear young guys talk about wanting to hit "100" by the time they're 25-30. Lettuce be cheerios... if you've smashed 100 chicks at least HALF of them probably aren't worth bragging about lol...

Until the preoccupation with "smashing & nexting" goes away the whales will always have power... because a lot of guys have no standards whatsoever (esp. when drunk) and just want to "get it in" as the kids say.

maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) maccdaddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by roxasza View Post
    Is this the start of a revolution?
    Viva La Revolucion!!!

Greatest thread, should sticky.

Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post

All of the males here are of a pretty decent aesthetical standard whether it be facial looks or physique. (no cameljockey)

Yet we have guys begging for pictures of 3-5/10's. We have a whole POF crew whose thread is filled with fuggs and hippos (the best looking ones always seem to look like strippers from 2003 sadly enough)... and these guys - aesthetic, jacked, handsome men - are being rejected by subpar women. Yet still trying desperately.
    When a woman, regardless of looks or physique, posts on the misc - the thread gets bombarded with page upon page of demands to simply see photographs of her. Not even sex, not even nudes, just "please let me see pictures of you over the internet anonymous stranger that lives 200 miles away from me!"

smh.

Maybe we all have individual tastes that differ from yours? Just a thought..
    I'm from the Land of Blood and Honey

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

smh.

brb, politically incorrect to have high standards (8/10 guys should have 4/10 girls, 10/10 guys should have 5/10 girls)
    brb, if she aint 180 she aint a lady

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol. I think it's pronounced "Knock off"
    (no archer)
    fuuuuuuuuu havent started archer yet.........

the biggest issue you face though - with your point and op - is that SOME guys do like teh fatties...

so how do you combat that?

some guys like sticks - same thing..

you like what you like...........

ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rockchalk0420 View Post
    Its not that, its the ugly fat ones who confuse themselves with being "curvy" that really gets my **** boiling...Curves are sexy, fat rolls are gross.
    This - Curvy is a skeletal body shape, ie - hip/waist/shoulder - not something attained by being fat

miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500) miscbrahbackup is not very helpful. (-500)

this. seriously.

i was so close to making a thread like this yesterday about that flying414 or whatever the **** her name is bish.
    Mod negged by the cheeky k*nt (we all know who he is)

Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post

the biggest issue you face though - with your point and op - is that SOME guys do like teh fatties...

This is what I'm saying, the mother of my future children better have cushion for the pushin.. Maybe some of ya'll have small dicks hence wanting skinny ho's, but child bearing hips is where its at..

Come at me small dick brahs

MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50) MindHeist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what i think is the root of all this bs is that a lot of guys i know correlate their happiness with interaction with females, interaction of any kind. so they say this stuff just for a response so they have a good feeling that a girl talks with them, which is completely stupid. BE YOUR OWN MAN! rely only on yourself for happiness, get hobbies, and dont depend on how much interaction you have daily with girls for happiness! I have friends that literally get depressed if they dont get a text from a girl/chat with a girl daily...WTF MAN??

I'm not sure if the majority of misc is like this, but if you are then get out of it!! You'll actually get more attention from girls if you act like notasinglefukwasgiven and just do your own thing! Take it from me: after i was basically trodded all over by my ex because i was a white knight *******, i dropped all that sht and just did my own thing (lift, concerts, hangout with friends, go on trips, school, and work). i wouldnt give a sht if i didnt talk to a girl for a day or week and its all benefited me. now more girls want to talk to me/hang out than before and its ALL BECAUSE I DIDNT ACT DESPERATE
    Misc Persian Crew
    Longhorns Brah
    ≧Humble◎Lifters◎Crew≦

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zuggie View Post
    This is what I'm saying, the mother of my future children better have cushion for the pushin.. Maybe some of ya'll have small dicks hence wanting skinny ho's, but child bearing hips is where its at..

2 inches @ 90 mph can do a lot of damage

come at me zuggie?!?!? :}

txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000) txx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let me start off by saying that I agree with you 100%. Its complete bull**** and its only us as males that allow and encourage them to act like that.

There's another factor in all this, however. This sort of behavior happens online the majority of the time. In all reality girls know that its a bit extreme and a bit ridiculous to act that self righteous and so its alot more common when they can hide behind a computer screen. Sure, you'll see it in person from time to time too but rarely as extreme because these girls on the dating sites are getting 20-30 messages a day. Now.... I'm also under the assumption that most of the guys on dating sites are just as pathetic as the girls. I've come to learn (through my own experience) that online dating sites don't have much to offer for either gender. Sure, alot of bb members are on POF. They have the physique that took alot of dedication and sacrifice and thats admirable but they're most likely lacking in other areas of their life. Fact of the matter is that if you are pushing yourself in all areas of your life there would be an abundance of girls all ready there. If you have to use POF to supplement that abundance then you have some work to do.

My point is that a guy who is pushing himself in all areas of his life and chasing him goals can't be bothered to give a **** about how self righteous girls on POF are. If you have to resort to POF as your only means of meeting females then you can't complain about how stupid and appealing the whales are because you're just as pathetic as them.

This comment isn't directed at anyone so don't take offense. Just my 2 cents.

G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50) G0DS0N will become famous soon enough. (+50)

some women like fat guys.

they dont seem to be having a problem combating that.

2 inches @ 90 mph can do a lot of damage

come at me zuggie?!?!? :}
    Best 23 seconds of that ho's life

PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000) PN_1989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Op brah, happened to me again last week.

See two chicks, one 8/10 the other 3/10 (whale). Sent in my wingman (7/10, no homo) to jump the grenade. Wtf grenade thinks shes too good for my buddy and blows him off.
    Forever mirin
    RIP Zyzz

Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000) fromnewyork is just really nice. (+1000)
    Probably 1 out of 50 misc'ers could get laid with a regular, non 10/10 girl anyway. Its kind of funny to have been casually browsing this forum for probably 5 years and see the different generations of misc'ers try to convince people they actually get laid when the reality of the situation is that mostly everyone (not all) misc'ers are socially awkward guys who think lifting and working out will get them laid - which it won't. Pretty much those creepy guys at the gym. I say this out of love too. I used to like this place, now it's just a big charade of pretenders who think they're good looking, and may be, but lack even a modicum of social grace. Kind of sad actually. Some of you guys should see therapists.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why even care really. Don't let it into your reality. If a hippo thinks she deserves a good man, let her think so. No good man will take her anyway so let her live life in delusion.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000) trollum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here's a prime example of what I'm talking about.

POF chick:

Has "baller" in her name. LOL.
    Profession: Student <-- No job.
    Education : High school <--- uh, then how are you a student at 23?

Headline "Hot brown guys apply here"

Interests "Music tattoos my friends getting famousreally"
    LOL. Yes, because the world is clamoring for obese women drenched in makeup. That's celeb potential.

Here's a highlight from her profile:
    "I dont need anybody to take of me I got my stuff together. Im extremly mature for 23. "

When you're a student... that's only completed high school.... at 23. LOL

And then it says "No sex"
    Who the fuk does this self-righteous hippo think she is?
    Am I the only one who feels a girl like this should be flattered to get ANY male attention given her current status?
    She doesn't need tattoos and fame, she needs a fuking job and a treadmill for christs sake.

5 star post honestly could not agree more. Repped on RC

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

While I agree with the post, I dont want anything or anyone with a dick "coming at me".

ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ramsgoldberg61 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Problem Solved:
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ^^^ISSA Certified Member^^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    2-Time APF/AWPC US World Record Holder - Bench Press

Originally Posted by G0DS0N View Post
    some women like fat guys.
    they dont seem to be having a problem combating that.
    my point - to each their own...

if guys want 10s go after 10s if you want 5s go after 5s but dont go after a 4 and call her a 9 cause it blows your ego up. Sad the e-stats on here and IRL. Dude my girls a solid 8... no shes a fukking fat 4.

Cant please everyone....

if attraction is there its there.... than again desperation might override attraction .........

oxytocin is a motherfukker
    Best 23 seconds of that ho's life
    damn got me beat ... 12.7865/3.1414*tan

inb4 288

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    y u irate brah?

Time to get BIG! ConstipatedBrah's Avatar
    ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I already have self esteem issues and I'm in better shape than most of my friends.

Seriously if I was fat I wouldn't be able to go out in public. I already skip school when I get a breakout of pimples.

I kinda admire people with 'IDGAF attitudes' but that doesn't mean they shouldn't do something about their weight problems.

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a black man I surrr dooo luvzzz me some bigga ladyzz...

Yall hatin for nun, you mad cuz them curves wants to get with a BBC?

you irate.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"