pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pouska has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

PRODUCT SAMPLES NEEDED FOR NEW RETAIL OUTLET in Vancouver, Canada

Hi Company Reps;

My name is Petr Pouska and I am in Vancouver, Canada. I'm currently developing the retail supplements side of our gym and am in the process of deciding what products to build our inventory with. If you are interested in having new brand representation in the Vancouver area, please PM me and provide samples that I can distribute to our members (along with current pricing and availability.)

My shipping address is:

Petr Pouska c/o MetroFitness
    4440 Thompson Rd.
    Richmond, BC V6V 1S8
    Canada

Thank you