Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    scottn8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jamiedrchiro View Post
    I think oldspartan summed it up well. I appreciate the feedback from everybody here. I do want to add more muscle mass, but for the short term, I want to be able to at least get a peek of my abs and not see a fat roll. I took some more pics last night and would be interested in knowing what you think.

Weighed myself this morining and now down to 164 (started at 169-170). So I'm hoping most is fat obvisously, but I'm sure there is some water, glycogen and muscle in there as well. I have made a decision to not get under 160. So My birthday is in 2 weeks, so I hope I can get there by then and get the results I'm after.

Let me know what you think and also what is a good program for building mass once I start bulking again.

BTW these pics are semi flexed.
    I'm not sure if Jamiedrchiro is still active, but I'm just curious what he did after this update photo to turn into the photo in his current profile. I'm currently in the same place as this update photo..

JBlouis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did you ever get rid of this and if so, HOW? Have kind of the same thing.

JBlouis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by scottn8 View Post
    I'm not sure if Jamiedrchiro is still active, but I'm just curious what he did after this update photo to turn into the photo in his current profile. I'm currently in the same place as this update photo..
    Same, any info?