Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need advice.. Having trouble losing lower abdominal Fat.

A little background first. I will be turning 35 in less than 1 month and I recently made it a goal of mine to lose as much Abdominal Fat as possible before that day. I have been on a Keto diet for the past two weeks and working out with weights at home, with some results, losing about 3-4 pounds total. Looking at my pictures especially the first one, you can see the fat I am talking about. These pictures were taken before I started the Keto.

As stated above I workout at home with free weights for the past year, I feel I have decent mass, but really want to focus on losing the extra fat. I exercise 5 days per week, hitting it hard for about 1 hour each night, I also try to fit cardio in where possible (its hard with my schedule).

So what I am asking is if someone can give me some Ideas on other exercises to help my cause along. Also I do no know my bodyfat, someone estimated it at about 13%, but not sure if thats accurate. What do you all think.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!
    Attached Images

paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamiedrchiro View Post
    So what I am asking is if someone can give me some Ideas on other exercises to help my cause along. Also I do no know my bodyfat, someone estimated it at about 13%, but not sure if thats accurate. What do you all think.
    It doesn't matter how much exercise you do what you have to work on is tightening your diet. You will not lose fat by simply working out. You have to ensure you are in a caloric deficit to lose fat. Lifting weights are used to trick your body into using fat stores rather than your muscle as fuel to compensate for the lack of calories. So start tracking what you are eating and see how your body reacts to your diet. If you continue to lose weight over a few weeks then it's working... if not then you have to cut back a bit more.

I would also recommend you work on gaining some abdominal mass if possible through weighted ab exercises so that these muscles will "punch out" a bit more.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Not a fan of keto, or any other "diet" plan that restricts or otherwise significantly imbalances a particular macro.

The only advice I'll offer is that to reduce body fat, further reduce calorie intake vs calorie burn.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamiedrchiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I appreciate both responses. Right now I am maintaining about 500-700 calorie deficit with my Keto diet.

Any thoughts on BF%

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You simply cannot spot reduce fat no matter what plan you are on...unless you have lipo done.

Keeping a caloric deficit will bring burn the fat, but you are risking putting your body into starvation mode with such a high deficit. In tis mode you ay risk losing muscle over fat. From what I read here, you maybe is to stick to a 150 to 200 caloric deficit.

vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vmpolesov is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    run.

nothing better!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A little background first. I will be turning 35 in less than 1 month and I recently made it a goal of mine to lose as much Abdominal Fat as possible before that day. I have been on a Keto diet for the past two weeks and working out with weights at home, with some results, losing about 3-4 pounds total. Looking at my pictures especially the first one, you can see the fat I am talking about. These pictures were taken before I started the Keto.

As stated above I workout at home with free weights for the past year, I feel I have decent mass, but really want to focus on losing the extra fat. I exercise 5 days per week, hitting it hard for about 1 hour each night, I also try to fit cardio in where possible (its hard with my schedule).

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!
    5" 11" 169 lbs. Having a hard time suggesting anything besides simply working out harder and eating lots of protein. IMO, you are moving in the wrong direction. if you just want to be skinny (or skinnier rather), just eat less. Problem solved, and way easier than trying to "burn off" fat.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paqua17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any thoughts on BF%
    I would say 13% is a good guess which means you're only carrying about 20lbs of BF or only 4lbs more to get you to 10% BF (assuming your LBM remains the same).

It's hard for me to give advice on what to do to lose those last few pounds because your body is different than my own. I was at the same place you were at and just said forget it so I don't have the experience it takes at the end which is when it can become a big challenge to work through. Up to that point I found HIIT to work for me because it was both helping me to trim the weight as well as being short (in time) and focused (but again it's all in the diet). Perhaps you should bump up your calories to a maintenance level for a few days to re-energize your system may be worth trying.

Just curious Brackenye how am I moving in the wrong direction. MY Goal is to loose my abdominal fat, while keeping as much muscle mass as I can.

I appreciate you response Paqua17. It appears we are similar in body size and age, and I would like to hear what kind of workouts and nutrition plans have worked for you. I feel close to reaching my goal, and am extra motivated to get there.

brunobrown2001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello jam,

It looks like you are almost there and you look pretty damn lean.

Keep the updates coming.

bb

Originally Posted by brunobrown2001 View Post
    Hello jam,

It looks like you are almost there and you look pretty damn lean.

Keep the updates coming.

bb
    Thanks Brunobrown Ill keep everyone posted. may take a few pics here before lunch and see if there is any difference. Ill let You all be the judge.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your pics don't show much extra body fat.

Like others have said, specific exercises won't "burn fat" there; or anywhere. Only caloric restricition and/or increased activity will.

I can more accurately estimate body fat % on women vs. men, but I'll go out on a limb and say 12%-13% sounds like it could be in the ballpark. But if your goal is next-to-zero extra body fat on your lower abdominals or anywhere, it really doens't matter what the actual # is, does it? When you keep doing what you need to do to shed the extra fat, mirrors and and pictures will tell you when you're there. You'll have reached your goal whether the number is 9% or 20%.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just curious Brackenye how am I moving in the wrong direction. MY Goal is to loose my abdominal fat, while keeping as much muscle mass as I can.

Because you are trying to serve two masters at the same time (building/keeping muscle and burning fat). It can be done, but it is not the optimal way to do it imo. Given your weight and height, the trade-off for you will most likely end up with you looking skinny, versus lean. I might suggest you eat a muscle building diet (in a very slight surplus), add some nice lean mass, and end up with a "different" looking 13% BF than you have now.

It is just a suggestion. I have lost 90 lbs, so to be clear, there is NO doubt I know how to lose weight. At your height and weight, imo, you are in a prime spot to add some decent muscle. I'd love to be your height and weight with 13% bf. That is a free ticket to lift heavy, and eat well.

MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MontyMagpie is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'd echo what Brackneyc is saying you need more mass, you say you want to be 175 at 10% BF then put muscles mass on first.
    The mind is the only limit. As long as the mind can envision something, you can do it.

nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The only goals that matter are your own so if you just want to lose some fat then that's totally acceptable. Most diets produce good results at the beginning and then begin to stall a little as the body adapts. Have you tried a re-feed day to kick start things again? I'm not fat loss expect but a little searching will yield lots of info on re-feeding.

I guess I should add one thing. Last October I had a rather large belly for my size, It was all belly fat, if I had my shirt on you couldnt tell,(you would probably say I was skinny) but I noticed it one day and it made me mad. I decided then and there that I was going to lose the belly fat, that was my first goal, and I feel comfortable taking my shirt off in front of others. But I still see that lower belly fat and it aggravates me. Especially when I am doing BO rows, I look down there and see a ROLL. That is why I want it gone. I have been working out pretty consistently for 1 year now and its partially still there. I know if I can get it gone, it will give me the motivation to keep working to my ultimate goal which is to walk around at 170-175 @10% BF. But when I picture my self at that ultimate goal, I do not see that ROLL. So Right now it is just a motivational stepping stone to keep me focused. I do not want to bulk until I get that roll gone.

I guess I should add one thing. Last October I had a rather large belly for my size, It was all belly fat, if I had my shirt on you couldnt tell,(you would probably say I was skinny) but I noticed it one day and it made me mad. I decided then and there that I was going to lose the belly fat, that was my first goal, and I feel comfortable taking my shirt off in front of others. But I still see that lower belly fat and it aggravates me. Especially when I am doing BO rows, I look down there and see a ROLL. That is why I want it gone. I have been working out pretty consistently for 1 year now and its partially still there. I know if I can get it gone, it will give me the motivation to keep working to my ultimate goal which is to walk around at 170-175 @10% BF. But when I picture my self at that ultimate goal, I do not see that ROLL. So Right now it is just a motivational stepping stone to keep me focused. I do not want to bulk until I get that roll gone.

Problem is, genetically, we lose fat from that spot LAST. IOW, you will likely lose (if you do not add LBM) a corresponding amount of fat/muscle from your arms, legs, chest and back. I am not about to argue against you, as I share that goal with you (losing the stomach fat). I am only suggesting that it may be easier, and more beneficial to add muscle to the rest of your body. This will make you look different, and will also facilitate the loss of fat.

It took me years to come to this realization. I did the exact same thing you are talking about, and it set me back a few "years" as I set out to get back all of the muscle I wasted trying to make my stomach smaller. Hell, getting rid of the gut is easy as hell, as long as you don't mind being thin all over.

Drop to a 500 a day deficit and go. That WILL get rid of the fat, I guarantee it.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You cannot select a body area to target for fat lost.
    At 5'11'' and 169 pounds I think you should add more muscle mass.
    When you do attempt to reduce body fat with the additional muscle mass, your abs will look flatted.

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's some pretty good research that yohimbine does in fact target low abdominal fat deposits

Do a search for this
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldspartan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I guess your short term goal is Abs in 1 month for your B'day party? If so then it's 80% diet and 20% workout effort.
    I think the usual 'cutting' advice fits. <-- remember you've already been advised to gain mass by a few here.

HITT, Circuit training. Increase your training intensity (heart rate) and eat @ a deficit. Post pics and let us know if you made it. My goal for Abs is 10 Dec and I'm already worried.
    Obsessed is a word used by the average to describe the dedicated.

The most effective fat burning supplement in the world is: Effort combined with Sweat.

UPdate

I think oldspartan summed it up well. I appreciate the feedback from everybody here. I do want to add more muscle mass, but for the short term, I want to be able to at least get a peek of my abs and not see a fat roll. I took some more pics last night and would be interested in knowing what you think.

Weighed myself this morining and now down to 164 (started at 169-170). So I'm hoping most is fat obvisously, but I'm sure there is some water, glycogen and muscle in there as well. I have made a decision to not get under 160. So My birthday is in 2 weeks, so I hope I can get there by then and get the results I'm after.

Let me know what you think and also what is a good program for building mass once I start bulking again.

BTW these pics are semi flexed.
    Attached Images

Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dencio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I made a mistake last year to devote more time to cardio...BIG mistake...the fat loss was minimal and I cite 1.lack of diet 2.no lifting ....changed it up back to lifting and minimal cardio (might go fullon on deload week (4th week of mos)) ....look up "skinny fat" if your not going on the lifting mode...

I feel better lifting harder now and watching what I eat [and MOST OF ALL LOGGIN INTO OV35] has helped me reduce the belly fat...gained alot of muscle in year or so...but the belly is slowly melting ...sigh

Originally Posted by Dencio View Post
    I made a mistake last year to devote more time to cardio...BIG mistake...the fat loss was minimal and I cite 1.lack of diet 2.no lifting ....changed it up back to lifting and minimal cardio (might go fullon on deload week (4th week of mos)) ....look up "skinny fat" if your not going on the lifting mode...

I feel better lifting harder now and watching what I eat [and MOST OF ALL LOGGIN INTO OV35] has helped me reduce the belly fat...gained alot of muscle in year or so...but the belly is slowly melting ...sigh
    I hope to not make that mistake Dencio!

I am workoing out with the weights pretty aggressively. Is it just me or is it slow on here today?

nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nixter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope to not make that mistake Dencio!

I am workoing out with the weights pretty aggressively. Is it just me or is it slow on here today?
    A "slow" day here would still bring most forum servers to a grinding halt.

hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hjayp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have to get to a place that makes you happy. I think a 5 pack of abbs is the look that you can keep all year, to get that last line in the lower abb will stall the building of mass.

stuwork28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive recently gain a lot of belly fat. And honestly the best way I feel fit to remove the fat is swimming. A LOT OF SWIMMING. Im starting to see my V now. thats all I got

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why don't you just do what you did to get where you are in your avatars picture and your July 2012 update?

You have done it before why not again?

supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My guess is that sometime in the twenty-one months that have elapsed since this thread was active the original poster managed to lose his four pounds.

Thread necro gets the gas face.

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stuwork28 View Post
    Ive recently gain a lot of belly fat. And honestly the best way I feel fit to remove the fat is swimming. A LOT OF SWIMMING. Im starting to see my V now. thats all I got
    Stu, As Ironwill once said, when swimming in deep water, try not to go till failure.
    Ride it like you just stole it.