Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417

Thread: Napsgear

harleybill74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Napsgear

Has anyone had trouble getting stuff from Napsgear? I ordered in May and they sent part of it. They keep telling me that it will come within 2 weeks buut it has been 5 months. They said they had a problem an it is fixed but they will not resend my stuff. Anyone else deal with them?

Limongelli777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NapsGear is Solid

Originally Posted by harleybill74 View Post
    Has anyone had trouble getting stuff from Napsgear? I ordered in May and they sent part of it. They keep telling me that it will come within 2 weeks buut it has been 5 months. They said they had a problem an it is fixed but they will not resend my stuff. Anyone else deal with them?
    ORdered from Napsgear a few times. Never had any problems regarding delivery or product quality. I usually go with GP products, think its the best balance of quality product and reasonable price. Great overall experience and website.

Registered User Cntempt4theWeak's Avatar
    Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cntempt4theWeak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *opens thread*

*twilight zone theme begins playing*