Page 71 of 299 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,130 of 8962
    Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So, milk and cookies is incredibly good for how simple it is IMO... But I'm not a die-hard mix in fanatic, so I can see why some may disagree with me. But seems like lately I've enjoyed the simpler flavors more than the more complex ones with tons of mixins..

Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so to get the best nutrition wise.. iirc? whats iiirc? lol

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buyerofmtg View Post
    Lol how was the Thin Mint Cookie? I see it every time I go to the store and wonder... I love mint cookies more than anything, but I absolutely hate mint chocolate chip ice cream... which does it taste more like?
    You would like the Thin Mint ice cream. it's not a mint icecream base with chocolate in it, its a chocolate icecream base blended with thin mint cookies, way different and absolutely delicious!
    My log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147520713

**BTK** Bustin Ass Errday all day. One Day at a Time.

**PoP** Physiques of Pasta

Reborn July 29th 2011 BTGOG

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jen0va is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mikelh View Post
    So, milk and cookies is incredibly good for how simple it is IMO... But I'm not a die-hard mix in fanatic, so I can see why some may disagree with me. But seems like lately I've enjoyed the simpler flavors more than the more complex ones with tons of mixins..
    tried for first time a few nights ago and i think it makes my top 5 honestly.. it was wayyyyy better than expected. I'm definitely more a fan of the flavors with great base integrity as apposed to crazy mix ins also, totally agree with you here!

I'd have to say my top 5 as of right now are as follows

1. Boston Creme Pie (no joke, this is mad f'in good)
    2. Cinnamon Buns
    3. What-a-cluster
    4. Milk and Cookies
    5. Late Night Snack

Have still yet to try PB world and OCC which I've been told are both game changers. PB world will be soon. OCC looks very rare in my area unfortunately so not sure about that one.

Recovery b4 everything else, w/o my sobriety, I cannot hope to have anything else.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^Boston Cream Pie is that good??????

PB World and OCC will change your top 5. OCC guaranteed.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post

If you've never tried it give it a go! idk what it is about that flavor, everything just comes together epicly. the BCP flavored ice cream base w/ swirls of pastry creme is strait up heaven. add to that fudge flakes and yellow cake pieces and its just gravy. base and swirl alone are epic. Could be just one of those weird unique to me things. It's bomb though.

buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jen0va View Post
    You would like the Thin Mint ice cream. it's not a mint icecream base with chocolate in it, its a chocolate icecream base blended with thin mint cookies, way different and absolutely delicious!
    Sweeeeeeeet!!! Damn, I need to get some then.

Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Imdope2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mikelh View Post
    Not necessarily, IIRC talenti uses pretty quality ingredients, along with a most smaller regional premium ice cream companies. I think the fred Meyers premium selection stuff (with the talenti above) also uses pretty basic ingredients. talenti is also pretty damn good, at least the flavors I've tried. Their Belgian milk chocolate is fantastic.
    yeah..so what is IIRC? ive actually been buying all sorts of ben and jerrys. but ive noticed before the ingredients only said milk, cream ,sugar. now when i buy different kinds it lists a whole bunch. which one would be better? or better yet is there a different product like haagen daaz thats better?

buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000) buyerofmtg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Imdope2 View Post
    yeah..so what is IIRC? ive actually been buying all sorts of ben and jerrys. but ive noticed before the ingredients only said milk, cream ,sugar. now when i buy different kinds it lists a whole bunch. which one would be better? or better yet is there a different product like haagen daaz thats better?
    IIRC = if i recall correctly

oh ok. fred meyers and talenti. i dont think ill be out buying talentii often as i dont see it anywhere nearby and its probably expensive. buy fred meyers ive seen. just sounds so plain >_< lol

literally half my cals came from 1 pint and 1/4th of a pint of BnJs today. feels good. except the part where i ate the pints in the morning and had to deal with starving and having 1 yogurt, 3 chicken breasts with alot of broccoli spread out within 10 hours to stay at my deficit( and 3 cups of almond milk almost no cals and keeps me wasting time).. >_<. now im going to bed before i get hungry lol

anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000)

Manu, Boston cream pie is a hit or miss. People either HATE it straight up, or love it like crazy like me and Jen0va. It is on my top list. A lot of people despise it though. And yes PB World + OCC are great.
    This is my updated top 5:
    1. What a Cluster (This will always reserve my #1 spot)
    2. Cinnamon Buns
    3. Banana Split (Almost beats Cinnamon Buns. Straw-Banana Ice cream + Fudge Chunks+walnuts=sex)
    4. Oatmeal Cookie Chunk
    5. Boston Cream Pie (I forgot how great it is. Jen0va reminded me about it and I recently finished a pint.)
    Anurag's Journey to Strength & Excellence:
    http://tinyurl.com/8qtagcc

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”

I<3NYC
    Knicks & Yankees

Powered by Sweet Potatoes

famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) famasaur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's a solid top 5, anurag. I'm pretty sure CB and Clusterfluff are in everyone's top five, but it's pretty surprising to see some peoples other favorites. I love when I see Milk and Cookies up there though, that flavor totally blew me away. Completely surprised at how awesome it was. I seriously need to try BCP and Banana Split though. I've heard mixed things about both of them, but they sound like flavors that would be right up my alley. Love the more subtle tasting flavors without overpowering mixins. Will have to try them asap, but I'm gonna be in germany for the next few months so my B&J selection is pretty limited.

I think I'm startin to drift away from the B&J tho, especially after having Talenti. Macros are way better, and I love reading the ingredient list. Hell, the first ingredient in Sea Salt Caramel is caramel. o.O who'd have thunk it?

And Imdope, about the nutrition thing; it's ice cream. Ya eat it 'cause it tastes good. Though I guess if you're looking for the ice cream with the least amount of s*** in it, Talenti and Haagen Dazs are your best bet. B&J isn't actually that great, but it's better than stuff like Blue Bunny. And the private selection ingredient lists reads like a chemistry lab report. Tastes good though.
    Got a question? The answer is "Do More Squats"
    "Going back for seconds isn't a privilege. It's a duty."
    Sometimes I wonder, do I lift to eat, or eat to lift?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by famasaur View Post
    That's a solid top 5, anurag. I'm pretty sure CB and Clusterfluff are in everyone's top five, but it's pretty surprising to see some peoples other favorites. I love when I see Milk and Cookies up there though, that flavor totally blew me away. Completely surprised at how awesome it was. I seriously need to try BCP and Banana Split though. I've heard mixed things about both of them, but they sound like flavors that would be right up my alley. Love the more subtle tasting flavors without overpowering mixins. Will have to try them asap, but I'm gonna be in germany for the next few months so my B&J selection is pretty limited.

I think I'm startin to drift away from the B&J tho, especially after having Talenti. Macros are way better, and I love reading the ingredient list. Hell, the first ingredient in Sea Salt Caramel is caramel. o.O who'd have thunk it?

And Imdope, about the nutrition thing; it's ice cream. Ya eat it 'cause it tastes good. Though I guess if you're looking for the ice cream with the least amount of s*** in it, Talenti and Haagen Dazs are your best bet. B&J isn't actually that great, but it's better than stuff like Blue Bunny. And the private selection ingredient lists reads like a chemistry lab report. Tastes good though.
    I think you've convinced me to try Talenti. Is Sea salt Caramel your #1 flavor? Any other suggestions?

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you couldn't tell from my 50 posts in this thread about it, Talenti is amazing. Spicy, my favs are as follows:

1.) Sea Salt Caramel- my #1 across ALL brands. Absolutely orgasmic. I went on a 3 week spree where I bought nothing but this flavor in mass and was completely satisfied. I never get tired of it.
    T-2) Carribean Coconut- Unbelievable coconut flavor to this bad boy. It's very thick and blended with the "meat" of the coconut. It's simple, but both authentic and out of this world good. If you love coconut, you need to try this for sure.
    T-2.) Belgian Milk Chocolate- Absolutely beautiful chocolate taste that puts B&J's to shame. I can't even put it into words how it tastes, but you can tell the quality of the chocolate they use is several tiers above other premium brands.
    3.) chocolate peanut butter cup- I wrote a review a few pages back. The chocolate base has a mousse-like texture. The peanut butter swirls are everywhere, and the mini-pb cups are quite good.
    4.) Double Dark chocolate- Another simple, deep chocolate flavor. It's not super dark...it almost reminded me of cocoa. Little dark chocolate chips are swirled in as well which are quite tasty. the texture is the most reminiscent of mousse out of all the flavors. The others (apart from the chocolate base in CPBC) are all incredibly thick and rich.
    5.) Tahitian Vanilla Bean- Nothing surprising about this one. Just a very clean, flavorful pint of gelato. I think HD's vanilla bean might be a step above this one, however.
    6.) Mediterranean Mint- See above. Exactly what you would expect- a nice clean, flavor that isn't overly pretentious.
    7.) Caramel Cookie Crunch- This is basically cookies and cream gelato with swirls of caramel. It's good, but it almost tastes a little...milky. It's hard to describe. I've never had anything quite like it. The caramel didn't stand out as overly spectacular. It was just along for the ride really.

All in all, I think the top 4 are the ones that demand a purchase. After that, there's a bit of a drop-off. There are a number of other flavors I haven't/ don't care to try, which include Black Cherry Armena, the aforementioned Banana Chocolate Swirl and Sicilian Pistachio.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    If you couldn't tell from my 50 posts in this thread about it, Talenti is amazing. Spicy, my favs are as follows:

1.) Sea Salt Caramel- my #1 across ALL brands. Absolutely orgasmic. I went on a 3 week spree where I bought nothing but this flavor in mass and was completely satisfied. I never get tired of it.
    T-2) Carribean Coconut- Unbelievable coconut flavor to this bad boy. It's very thick and blended with the "meat" of the coconut. It's simple, but both authentic and out of this world good. If you love coconut, you need to try this for sure.
    T-2.) Belgian Milk Chocolate- Absolutely beautiful chocolate taste that puts B&J's to shame. I can't even put it into words how it tastes, but you can tell the quality of the chocolate they use is several tiers above other premium brands.
    3.) chocolate peanut butter cup- I wrote a review a few pages back. The chocolate base has a mousse-like texture. The peanut butter swirls are everywhere, and the mini-pb cups are quite good.
    4.) Double Dark chocolate- Another simple, deep chocolate flavor. It's not super dark...it almost reminded me of cocoa. Little dark chocolate chips are swirled in as well which are quite tasty.
    5.) Tahitian Vanilla Bean- Nothing surprising about this one. Just a very clean, flavorful pint of gelato. I think HD's vanilla bean might be a step above this one, however.
    6.) Mediterranean Mint- See above. Exactly what you would expect- a nice clean, flavor that isn't overly pretentious.
    7.) Caramel Cookie Crunch- This is basically cookies and cream gelato with swirls of caramel. It's good, but it almost tastes a little...milky. It's hard to describe. I've never had anything quite like it. The caramel didn't stand out as overly spectacular. It was just along for the ride really.

All in all, I think the top 4 are the ones that demand a purchase. After that, there's a bit of a drop-off. There are a number of other flavors I haven't/ don't care to try, which include Black Cherry Armena, the aforementioned Banana Chocolate Swirl and Sicilian Pistachio.
    THANKS!!

Im sold!!! Will be trying your top 3 (4) i the very near future

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LCFCFOX View Post
    I agree completely.

Apple pie is a seriously good flavour imo and is one of my favourites, and the Dough-ble Whammy is awful the core tastes like cheap chocolate and the ice creams don't have much about them. Have you tried The Vermonster? That flavour is pretty decent (if you like maple syrup)
    Yeh that's next on my list. At £5 a tub now I couldn't really justify chucking that much ice cream in the trolley (had them two plus HD pralines and cream)
    140bpm all day every day

LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    Yeh that's next on my list. At £5 a tub now I couldn't really justify chucking that much ice cream in the trolley (had them two plus HD pralines and cream)
    Yeah good point, I tend to only buy when I see it on offer. If you ever see Haagen Dazs - vanilla caramel brownie then get it it's awesome imo.
    100lbs lost since June 2010
    Nutrition Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145600501&p=898149531#post898149531

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bcp is worth trying but not top 5. Cinn bun blows it away
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LCFCFOX View Post
    Yeah good point, I tend to only buy when I see it on offer. If you ever see Haagen Dazs - vanilla caramel brownie then get it it's awesome imo.
    £2.22 at Waitrose for all Haagen Dazs. I believe ASDA is doing all the B&J for £2.50, Tescos is for the CORE flavours.

LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LCFCFOX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
    £2.22 at Waitrose for all Haagen Dazs. I believe ASDA is doing all the B&J for £2.50, Tescos is for the CORE flavours.
    Cheers for the heads up, I think that calls for another Ocado order (same as Waitrose)

Have you ever tried Huckleberry's? It's new and they sell it at Waitrose/Ocado and it is up there with B n J's the Caramel Blondie flavour is amazing.
    100lbs lost since June 2010
    Nutrition Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145600501&p=898149531#post898149531

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PB World was tapped into last night. Not nearly on par with What a Cluster, but it was a good pint. I doubt I'll repeat it, but then again I'm not an over the top chocolate fan either. I could see if I was a chocolate person it being pure heaven, but just didn't do it for me.

Back to BB Carrot Cake today.
    A fan of not overthinking.

leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Will be trying Talenti tonight. Thanks for the rec.

King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000) King222 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread inspired me to go buy some BnJ's just bought two cinnamon buns 6$ for 2, working 1/2 cup into my macros for 1900 cals a day.. these are precious cals, yall better pull through for me!

Seeing as my parents live in a town without target or walmart, when my mom said she'd be venturing out to target today, I decided I had aught to tag along!

Picked up some essentials! XD

Gonna kill a pint of PB world tonight! I have a feeling this will make my top 5. The mention of talenti had me curious, it was on sale 2 for 7$ so figured why the hell not since mom's buying. Haha, she normally wouldn't put up with this crap, but given that she's proud of me for my gaining some weight, she's willing to help me to keep that going ^_^

THX mom! haha
    Attached Images

talenti belgium milk chocolate is very good. the macros are great too. but taste wise idk i love BnJs chocolate fudge alot as well. Yeah i saw haagen daaz the ingredients seem to be much better but the pint looks so small lol

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Talenti Sea Salt Caramel is that hnnngggggggg.

Tried Chocolate Therapy in pint form. Too much chocolate. Will not buy again.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaShakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've found the only thing that's better than 1 pint of B&J is 2 pints. With the Half-Baked Fro-Yo at only 720 calories per pint it's very doable some days.

Follow progress on
    IG: daniel.in.sea

Currently:
    200bs 13% bf

BP: 365lbs
    Sq: 515lbs
    (strict)OHP: 225lbs
    DL: 605lbs

"Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality."
    -Ralph Marston

�Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.�
    -Unknown

leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50) leibowski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I went to the local target today after I finished lifting at the gym. I was planning on buying the Banana Chocolate Swirl shown a few posts up but they didn't have it so I got the Caramel Cookie Crunch. After my first bite, my reaction was:

Amazing. Ate half the pint, I had planned ahead this morning to make sure to fit half a pint of talenti into my macros so no guilt here!

Also grabbed a pint of B&J blueberry graham greek which I tried a bite of and loved.

Originally Posted by TunaShakes View Post
    I've found the only thing that's better than 1 pint of B&J is 2 pints. With the Half-Baked Fro-Yo at only 720 calories per pint it's very doable some days.

The macros on the half baked FY are awesome... but i'm torn on it. I didn't like the taste of the frozen yogurt, but the mixins are obviously incredible. I think next time I try the FY I'm going to let it melt for a while before I eat it.