Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Pre-workout question?

I am taking N0-Extreme by cellucor as my preworkout right now. I have been taking it for the max amount of time and need to stop taking it for 4 weeks. My question is I was thinking about switching pre-workouts so do I still have to wait the full 4 weeks to take the other one or can I take it right away? I haven't picked a new one out yet I was also wondering if anyone had some suggestions I would prefer one without creatine in it since I take my creatine with my protein shake. I was thinking about taking White Flood? What do ya'll think?
    Current Stack
    Cellucor C4
    ON Creatine Mono
    Myo Fusion Delicous Vanilla
    CL Multi
    CL Fish Oil

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Yadig22 View Post
    I am taking N0-Extreme by cellucor as my preworkout right now. I have been taking it for the max amount of time and need to stop taking it for 4 weeks. My question is I was thinking about switching pre-workouts so do I still have to wait the full 4 weeks to take the other one or can I take it right away? I haven't picked a new one out yet I was also wondering if anyone had some suggestions I would prefer one without creatine in it since I take my creatine with my protein shake. I was thinking about taking White Flood? What do ya'll think?
    If looking to purchase another stimulant based pre-workout, I would wait the extra time off to prevent caffeine/stimulant tolerance. If you want to continue right away, I would opt for a stimulant free pre-workout like Hemavol. It has gotten tons of great reviews since its introduction and comes in both pills and powder depending on your preference. Def worth a look IMO.

Mike
    ….

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Yadig22 View Post
    CryoShock is up on wheycheap.com right now if you looking for a great deal.. fyi
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

Bauma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently taking MusclePharm Assault as a pre-workout. The directions don't mention taking a week off. However I don't feel as "pumped" as when I first started using it approx. 7 weeks ago. What should I do now? Should I just take the week off from it and start taking it again next week? Or should I just up the the amount I'm taking? Currently I'm only taking half a scoop, i.e. half a serving.

PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PZA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bauma View Post
    I am currently taking MusclePharm Assault as a pre-workout. The directions don't mention taking a week off. However I don't feel as "pumped" as when I first started using it approx. 7 weeks ago. What should I do now? Should I just take the week off from it and start taking it again next week? Or should I just up the the amount I'm taking? Currently I'm only taking half a scoop, i.e. half a serving.
    Bump it up to 1 full scoop.

ramzon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I could really recommend Jack3d 3D. Tried alot of different Pre-Workout supplements but nothing beats Jack3d. I posted an article about it on my blog.
    I write about workouts and products: http://noobworkouts.com

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ramzon View Post
    I could really recommend Jack3d 3D.
    yeah, you could..

but, seeing as how OP needs to TAKE A BREAK from stims rather than begin ANOTHER run with a product that contains huge amount of potent stimulants..
    i don't think your recommendation has any merit.

also: seeing as how you're brand new and your first three posts are all pimping USPlabs products, you may want to list in your sig that you are an undrcover rep for that company.

also - stop pimping your own website.
    this forum is not a platform for you to advertise your own agenda.

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    If looking to purchase another stimulant based pre-workout, I would wait the extra time off to prevent caffeine/stimulant tolerance. If you want to continue right away, I would opt for a stimulant free pre-workout like Hemavol. It has gotten tons of great reviews since its introduction and comes in both pills and powder depending on your preference. Def worth a look IMO.

Mike
    Solid advice!

Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    yeah, you could..

but, seeing as how OP needs to TAKE A BREAK from stims rather than begin ANOTHER run with a product that contains huge amount of potent stimulants..
    i don't think your recommendation has any merit.

also: seeing as how you're brand new and your first three posts are all pimping USPlabs products, you may want to list in your sig that you are an undrcover rep for that company.

also - stop pimping your own website.
    this forum is not a platform for you to advertise your own agenda.
    And Banned after 3 posts!

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Slackadjuster View Post

And Banned after 3 posts!
    like ken the hawk harrelson says:

he gone!