MENTZER2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HELP with my Peanut Butter Situation

I need some help bad. Here's the story....

I pulled my jar of natural p.b. out of the grocery bag today. My dad looks over and says "what is that crap." I explained about natural p.b. and how it had good fats and stuff. He say's its crap and get's out his Jiff p.b. to compare them. Well, much to my dismay, Jiff has less in cal., 1g more in sat. fat, same carbs, and 1 more gram protein.

Please help so I can explain why natural p.b. is better. (And so I can make my dad feel like a jackass!)

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Notice how the oil in the nat pb floats to the top, this is because the oil hasnt been hydrogenated. Hydrogenating oils is where you bubble them to add extra hydrogen molecules so they stay firm. The problem though, is that these hydrogenated oils, or transfatty acids, are not easily digested or burnt by the human body. They are totally unnatural to us, and have only been introduced into the human digestive system in less then the last 100 years ( i believe). Transfatty acids are also a big reason why heart attacks and high blood pressure have been on the rise.

Br

MENTZER2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help man.

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    theyre almost EXACTLY the same, cumon. just because of a couple added hydrogen atoms you want to switch to natural? it tastes way worse and is all goopy

D-Audi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no way - natural tastes soooooooooo much better it's not even funny. you must be buyin' the wrong kind....

bb4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

What is it with natural peanut butter? I am a whole n00b to the bodybuilding world. Someone fill me in
    'The Created Kills The Creator'

The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
    theyre almost EXACTLY the same, cumon. just because of a couple added hydrogen atoms you want to switch to natural? it tastes way worse and is all goopy
    You just don't get it, jackass. Natural peanut butter is one of the ABSOLUTE best things a BBer can eat while bulking or cutting. Jiff is junk food. You're cheating yourself, hoss. Trans fatty acids act almost exactly like saturated fats in the body. The mono and poly unsaturated fats present in natural PB will work to raise your hormone levels, creating an anabolic / fat burning environment.

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah my parents buy Adam's Natural Peanut butter. The put it upside down so all the oil goes to the bottom. You can put the pb on crackers or bread for bulking and on an apple as a snack for cutting.

Jiggy Walker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heh, the peanut butter solution ..

Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump on natural peanut butter. I use Smucker's. It definitely tastes better. I don't understand why people buy food with all this extra crap in it. Unnatural peanut butters have preservatives and sugar and other bad stuff. Why would anyone want sugar in something that's not supposed to taste sweet?

People also buy bad Maple Syrup. Here's the ingredients list on my syrup: 100% pure maple syrup. Then you have the syrup my friend uses, with an ingredients list that's a paragraph long. It's full of all this crap that's bad for you, and it tastes worse! That's our culture I guess. Process it until most of the nutritional value is gone, and then do it so more.

RDX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RDX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    new studies have shown that trans fats may be worse than sat. fat, the government may soon change the nutrition facts requirements to elaborate more, to show trans fat content and other things.

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Unnatural low fibre foods build up in your colon.