M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) M3az88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

accutane and bodybuilding ?

hey guys

im planing to take accutane drun for acne

but i think that this drung is harming muscles

anybody here take it and was going to gym ????

JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How bad is the acne? If it ain't totally ruining your life, seek alternatives to accutane; **** is strong. Ask for tazorac or something if you haven't already.

Expect your back to hurt. You may also feel it in the knees and other joints. You will likely lose strength after a couple months and feel fatigued easy. It's also been known to kill motivation. Main concern is def the effect on bones, tendons and ligaments.

Squats, dead lifts will really suffer.

bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    suppresses test

Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm on my 3rd month of 20mg isotretinoin (accutane) and I still make progress in both strength and muscle gains.

Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rennith has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm taking Oratane 20mg which is basically the same.

Doctor told me I can't use Oratane more than 2 times a week while bodybuilding.

But please don't change your dosage without your doctors consent. These types of products are prescribed to match your needs personally, I remember about 4 years ago I had to go for blood tests because I was taking 1 a day for a month.

It was even banned in my country due to people taking it committing suicide.
    Bodybuilding is easy, it just takes long.

Never give up man! It's only an hour of your day, how many hours can you waste playing Video Games and accomplish NOTHING??? Just one hour a day, that's all your body asks.

matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I also had really bad acne before, tho not in my face so bad but on shoulder and on my chest, last year i had open soars on my chest between the pecs and i could barely wear a backpack because of the pain from the acne on my shoulders :P

But now im on Abboticin Novum 500mg and i only have scars left (feelsbadman). I skipped accutane cause of all the sides i´ve heard from people taking them so i recommend you to just take something that gives less sides, also get out in the sun alot, the sun is like acnes mortal enemy, it will get better in time !

Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Accutane isn't that bad. Just a lot of bad press. As long as you don't drink alcohol or anything like that while you're on it, you'll be fine.
    I'm taking Claravis (same thing), and I'm doing great. Asked my dermatologist about weightlifting while taking it and she said there shouldn't be a problem. Did some internet research to double check, and accutane doesn't even effect your hormones. Some people have a little joint pain, but it's not a big deal and won't stop you from bodybuilding. Seriously, going on accutane was one of the best decisions I ever made. If you have bad acne, don't waste your time trying other things.

Also, about Accutane and suicide: Somebody who was taking accutane committed suicide. The kids parents sued the company and blamed it on them. The actual name-brand "Accutane" has been taken off the market as far as I know, but the other isotretinoin brands now have to warn you about suicide so they can't get sued. However, doctors believe that isotretinoins do NOT cause thoughts of suicide. People may have been depressed and stressed about acne when they committed suicide, and they happened to be taking Accutane when it happened. For this reason, dermatologists tend to avoid perscribing Accutane to people who seem depressed because they might get sued if their patient commits suicide.

Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Satanicrust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jordanguy View Post
    Accutane isn't that bad. Just a lot of bad press. As long as you don't drink alcohol or anything like that while you're on it, you'll be fine.
    I'm taking Claravis (same thing), and I'm doing great. Asked my dermatologist about weightlifting while taking it and she said there shouldn't be a problem. Did some internet research to double check, and accutane doesn't even effect your hormones. Some people have a little joint pain, but it's not a big deal and won't stop you from bodybuilding. Seriously, going on accutane was one of the best decisions I ever made. If you have bad acne, don't waste your time trying other things.

Also, about Accutane and suicide: Somebody who was taking accutane committed suicide. The kids parents sued the company and blamed it on them. The actual name-brand "Accutane" has been taken off the market as far as I know, but the other isotretinoin brands now have to warn you about suicide so they can't get sued. However, doctors believe that isotretinoins do NOT cause thoughts of suicide. People may have been depressed and stressed about acne when they committed suicide, and they happened to be taking Accutane when it happened. For this reason, dermatologists tend to avoid perscribing Accutane to people who seem depressed because they might get sued if their patient commits suicide.
    could not agree more, repped

JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoeHarder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did some internet research to double check, and accutane doesn't even effect your hormones. Some people have a little joint pain, but it's not a big deal and won't stop you from bodybuilding.
    How do you know it doesn't affect hormones unless you had them tested while on it? Some say it does. It will affect gains.

TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheAlternative is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been taking accutane for about 5 months. I'm almost through and in the five months I've been taking it my lifts have hardly gone up. However, I think it is because it causes joint pain and I can't really do many compound lifts. And it suppresses your appetite so it's pretty hard to eat a lot.

And, I don't know how bad your acne is, but mine was awful. I'm on the maximum dosage for accutane, so you may not have the same problems as me.

Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jordanguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JoeHarder View Post
    How do you know it doesn't affect hormones unless you had them tested while on it? Some say it does. It will affect gains.
    Read: http://jcem.endojournals.org/content/80/4/1158

"In accordance with recent findings, no change in serum testosterone and significant decreases in 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone, 5 alpha-androstane-3 alpha,17 beta-diol glucosiduronate, and androsterone glucosiduronate levels were observed after treatment."

"In accordance with recent findings, no change in serum testosterone and significant decreases in 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone, 5 alpha-androstane-3 alpha,17 beta-diol glucosiduronate, and androsterone glucosiduronate levels were observed after treatment."[/QUOTE]

Whats considered significant?

No lowered test but dht affected. That's not good news.

No lowered test but dht affected. That's not good news.
    I believe it's saying "no change... and significant...", as in "no change... and [no] significant..." Not like "no change... [but] significant..."

I believe it's saying "no change... and significant...", as in "no change... and [no] significant..." Not like "no change... [but] significant..."
    It basically says it is messing with androgen receptor sensitivity. This was over 3 months, most do 6 months on the stuff. Is this really the best method of dealing with acne in developing bodies?

It basically says it is messing with androgen receptor sensitivity. This was over 3 months, most do 6 months on the stuff. Is this really the best method of dealing with acne in developing bodies?
    You can take it at different rates. Some people do it faster at a higher dose, which has the most side-effects. Most people do it for 5-6 months at a reasonable dose. From what I've heard, outside of the states, dermatologists can prescribe it at a low dose for about a year and it have very little if any side-effects.

But if the acne is bad, yeah, it's a great solution. Acne sucks. I was covered in it, like I couldn't even go swimming because I didn't want to take my shirt off. I always wear foundation on any affected skin that's showing (face, chest, shoulders if it shows). It's a pain, dude. I know a lot of people that have finished accutane and look great. I can't wait until mine is finished.

I tried everything else I could first, and nothing worked. I don't think other people should do that. The longer you go without fixing it, the higher the chance of perminant scars. My older brother took it too late, and has perminant elevated red marks on his shoulders from where he use to have acne.

Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100)
    I suggest just getting proactiv that **** really works and has no harmful sides like accutane.

L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50) L1AM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    but Y???? IDK BRO

Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wots a drung

Originally Posted by Pskee View Post
    wots a drung
    drug.

OP, ask your doc what he/she knows about it before you take it, esp at the point you're asked to sign a waiver so you can't sue if it ****s you up.

Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pskee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    drug.

OP, ask your doc what he/she knows about it before you take it, esp at the point you're asked to sign a waiver so you can't sue if it ****s you up.
    the sarcasm awareness is weak in this one.

TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TAJohn1016 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    accutane is delicious. get that 5 dolla lip balm though.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Accutane is eh. Being on it was hell, and it didn't make my skin all nice and clear like I was hoping. I wouldn't do it again.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000) Strength.Honor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    Accutane is eh. Being on it was hell, and it didn't make my skin all nice and clear like I was hoping. I wouldn't do it again.
    Probably weren't on it long enough. I was on for 5 months and yeah, your skin gets very very dry, your lips get dry, your arms even get dry, but after you've been on it long enough, you feel amazing because your acne is cured. 1 million self esteem points, I am very thankful for Accutane.
    www.bodyology.me

"Be Audacious."

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Strength.Honor View Post
    Probably weren't on it long enough. I was on for 5 months and yeah, your skin gets very very dry, your lips get dry, your arms even get dry, but after you've been on it long enough, you feel amazing because your acne is cured. 1 million self esteem points, I am very thankful for Accutane.
    6 months @ 120mg a day when I weighed 160.... Lol.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP you should find an alternative to treat your acne if it isn't really severe. Im about 4 months 3 weeks into my accutane progress and my face still looks like $hit. It is very clear now, but the hyperpigmentation and redness it leaves up until your off of it still make your skin look bad so what im trying to say is, if you wanna be an anti-pussy magnet for 4-5 months, take accutane

GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    6 months @ 120mg a day when I weighed 160.... Lol.
    inb4 death

I was at 40mg for 6 months and I have severe acne

gone now