Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)

Hey brah, creatine is a dangerous steroid!

So I was talking to one of my friends about lifting earlier today, and he asked me if I take creatine, and I was like "yeah". He instantly got all wide-eyed and was like "Bro! Don't take creatine, it's a legal and dangerous steroid!". And I was like, no it's not bro, and I tried to explain. Then he cuts me off and is like "trust me dude, I researched this. 16 of my friends were hospitalized from creatine and one of them had to have EMERGENCY SURGERY ON HIS MUSCLES!!!!!!". Then I was like, "you know creatine is in red meat, right?", and he was like "yeah, because they give it to cows to make them bigger. It's a growth hormone."
    ****ing idiots.

Cliffs:
    -i tell friend I take creatine
    -he's like "bro its evil and a steroid"
    -im like no it aint...
    -he's like "shut up dawg, I would know, my friend got surgery from it"
    -im like "ooooook...."
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*

bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bossavery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    didnt laugh at the made up story
    Carolina Panthers Thread - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137270723

Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by bossavery View Post
    didnt laugh at the made up story
    Not made up, I promise.
    This actually happened today.

He also went on to tell me how it's banned in the NBA, the NFL, the MLB, and in the UFC.
    Last edited by Zamakaze; 10-03-2011 at 04:45 PM.
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*