spearmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy A Little Help For A Newbie.

Afternoon Guys/Girls,

I need some help with my workout. On a Monday & Thrusday I do Chest/Triceps, I'm only into my third week of training but feel that my chest doesn't feel as trained as my triceps after the past two sessions.
    My routine: dumbell press 3x10reps and incline dumbell press 3x10reps and super set of 10 press-up between each set. I feel that my arms seem to give up before my chest, and this is preventing me from squezzing out the last
    reps and press-ups on my chest. Is there anything I can do or do I just need to wait until my arms are stronger?

Thank you for your time

Cheers

rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rutzilla has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Totally normal, tri are so much smaller than pecs so they give out quicker, and you are correct about tris getting stronger. Work on that and try a few sets of flys as a warmup, it should make you FEEL chest alot more during training.

spearmonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rutzilla View Post
    Totally normal, tri are so much smaller than pecs so they give out quicker, and you are correct about tris getting stronger. Work on that and try a few sets of flys as a warmup, it should make you FEEL chest alot more during training.
    Cheers for the comment rutzilla, I'll give that a go next session. Its nice to know that it's not me doing something wrong. Thanks again.