Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SamWatson87 View Post
    And if you knew everything I said then why do you still blame genetics? You have the muscle mass of a 12 year old girl, no matter how much you cut your body won't allow you to get rid of that fat, unless you go to extremes. I told you to eat and lift, and that's what anyone else will tell you. Like I said man, good luck. Lipo is what you really want since there are obviously no other options. You are genetically ****ed and there is nothing you can do. There, I told you what you wanted to hear.
    do you think im not aware that i naturally carry little muscle? I have always had less muscle mass than the average guy, even now that i'm lifting weights at maintenance calories for a few months, I still look pretty small compared to the average guy who is my height and weight

You say my body won't get rid of the fat unless I go to the extremes, I'm also aware of this, in fact, I told you on the other thread, that I did cut in the past and got down to 140lbs from 160lbs and the love handles didnt go away completely .. I would have go to extremes, anorexic mode, to get rid of them, I dont want to look anorexic, nor do i want to put up with bulking where im going to get fat as fuak on the love handles and look like crap with tshirts in miami beach

Therefore, I have 2 extreme choices : anorexic mode or lipo

I have the money, thus I'd rather choose lipo, you said I still have some fat all over my body, is true, but i'm 155lbs, when I was 140lbs, I was leaner all over expect love handles

What would you choose ?

do several cutting and bulking cycles, and hopefully god will get rid of that skinny fat look or

lose the love handles just like that with lipo in a permanent way that will allow you to look decent, enjoy the beach in miami, enjoy your ****ing life once and for all take off your tshirt, and it will also allow you to look decent while bulking

I'd rather choose the latter, is not about being lazy, why should I waste my time and precious on trying to get rid of this stupid love handles, when I dont even ****ing know if i will succedd or not, I can easily get the surgery now and after 3 weeks of the surgery, after my body has healed, I can go on an cut and get down to 140-135lbs again, not only my whole body will look leaner, but also my love handles and abdomen, I will be basically improving on my lipo results

Then, I can concentrate on trying to gain muscle slowly

stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Imust be doing it all wrong. I go to the gym every day and my workouts take about 90 min average.
    Now thanks to this revelation I have been given by OP I can start being lazy as faurk and fill my diet with cake and ice cream and take some magic pills. Thanks OP.

aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aizen158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stillfit View Post
    Imust be doing it all wrong. I go to the gym every day and my workouts take about 90 min average.
    Now thanks to this revelation I have been given by OP I can start being lazy as faurk and fill my diet with cake and ice cream and take some magic pills. Thanks OP.
    I clearly said that the ones who eat ice cream are on prohormones and sterons

are u on sterons or prohormones

if not, please learn to read

the wonders of lipo

Watchout ur comments bro titomuheedo's Avatar
    titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, honestly, even if you were right.... what's your point? You want to be an internet guru or something? Trying to sell us some crappy supps or programs?

Pls go...
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoawuYgSkehcUdvZQ6yNOcA/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Check out my youtube channel! Feel free to ask questions, and I'll make video responses as in depth and to my knowledge as I can. I don't spread bro science, my information will be similiar to Ian Mccarthy/Layne/Ogus/Eric helms in the sense that I will base my accusations of of science/studies. Also some personal experience, but I won't impose that onto you. But if you ask, I'll answer :)

stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by aizen158 View Post

You clearly know nothing about bodybuilding so you should just stay off forums like this until you gather a bit of knowledge about the subjects you speak. Enough said.

Originally Posted by stillfit View Post
    You clearly know nothing about bodybuilding so you should just stay off forums like this until you gather a bit of knowledge about the subjects you speak. Enough said.
    who knows grandpa maybe i know more than you about how the human body works

kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HenryMiller View Post
    Hm. Some negative feelings here, and not without provocations!

Stepping back for a minute from all the hard feelings, I'll bet that most of us agree that:
    1. Hard, thoughtful, consistent work in the gym, plus good nutrition, is going to have a marked impact for just about anyone;
    2. Genetics plays a big role, but none of us can know our limits until we test them. In bodybuilding, that means many years of committed work;
    3. Probably some big guys have done steroids. Maybe all the big pros have done so. Since we can't know for sure, why is it so important for us to judge?

For the "average" man, there is probably some limit to what can be achieved without some chemical help. A recent Men's Health says 17-1/2-inch arms is the limit. But, honestly, it's probably lower for some people and higher for others. Why obsess? Why insist on "knowing" why the next guy is bigger?
    Just sayin'.
    Ahhhh....the wise man has spoken. Thank you sir. For the record Mr. Norton has my respect and has worked very hard to achieve what he has. He is an achiever....he has goals...not only in the sport but personally too. He seems to be doing very well from my perspective.
    Ya gotta think it to believe it and ya gotta believe it to become it.

bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000) bonkerzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont expect a 20 year old who probably still lives with his mama to know about life
    I make a valid point and that is your comment back?

Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000) Torcida1911 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Hey OP, me 20 months ago at 250 lbs. 30% bf.

Me last week 190 lbs. 9% bf. Oh and im natty and i aint even mad, but you, yeah u mad mad mad.

Not even 2 years in and im 6' ripped 9% at 190 lbs. In 2 years ill be over 200 lbs at 9% and u still mad.

Look amazing, look taller than 6 foot though. Nice physique.

J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_dazzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you think that you can't be in show-ready shape with great size naturally while including ice cream in your diet, you don't have the faintest clue about how the body works. Can you please tell me why ice cream is a deciding factor in why you need cell tech to get in shape?
    NASM CPT

At least this grandpa has pics posted. I found that more heavy lifting benefits me more than worrying about why it works. Good luck with your goals OP I am going back to my rocking chair.

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I eat a half a quart of ice cream every day. More on training days.
    IIFYM.

So you should stfu.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

beatadrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beatadrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beatadrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beatadrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beatadrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beatadrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    high iso, WOW what a transformation for such a time period. Aizen, why so mad? Just logout.

Registered User risingphoenix73's Avatar
    risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) risingphoenix73 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Hey OP, me 20 months ago at 250 lbs. 30% bf.

[img]desmond.imageshack.us/Himg829/scaled.php?server=829&filename=250lbs.jpg&xsize=64 0&ysize=480[/img]

Me last week 190 lbs. 9% bf. Oh and im natty and i aint even mad, but you, yeah u mad mad mad.

[img]imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/09/23/508575/profilepic/1ttZjVIGjD4n8hMKRTN533BY9kpOI0623.jpeg[/img]

Not even 2 years in and im 6' ripped 9% at 190 lbs. In 2 years ill be over 200 lbs at 9% and u still mad.
    damn that's impressive...props!

YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YeahBuddy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you think bodybuilders work hard and have a spot on diet?
    they eat ice cream and everything you would never eat, since when you are on growth hormones you can NOT possibly gain fat./rant
    Lee Priest (who takes steroids) from offseason to competition... but your right, solid muscle here from day 1, impossible to have fat and be on roids.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=lee+p...1t:429,r:9,s:0

as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000)
    What OP said about most 225lb people thinking that they are on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry 4-pack, i will definitely agree with.
    There's a formula which pretty much sums it up which i found on leangains.com,

Your height - 100 = your weight at 5-6% bodyfat (stage condition) at your natural limit.
    If you are shorter like myself, it's your height - 98cm. For me this comes just under 70kg. 70kg at stage condition is pretty good for someone my height and natty.

What you are saying about Layne Norton being not natural is something i will disagree with however. People like him and Aaron Curtis have been training for A LOONNNNNNGGGGGGG ASSSSSSSSSSS time, and without amount of experience comes all the knowledge. This is their job. Their life. Their lives revolve around this sport, and for you to say that they 'eat ice cream and everything we wouldn't' just makes me laugh.
    If Layne Norton was on steroids, he would've broken world squat, bench and deadlift records a long time ago.
    370/240/440

www.********.com/olympusfitnessaustralia

#Strength
    #Aesthetics
    #Mastery

as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000)
    do you think im not aware that i naturally carry little muscle? I have always had less muscle mass than the average guy, even now that i'm lifting weights at maintenance calories for a few months, I still look pretty small compared to the average guy who is my height and weight

You say my body won't get rid of the fat unless I go to the extremes, I'm also aware of this, in fact, I told you on the other thread, that I did cut in the past and got down to 140lbs from 160lbs and the love handles didnt go away completely .. I would have go to extremes, anorexic mode, to get rid of them, I dont want to look anorexic, nor do i want to put up with bulking where im going to get fat as fuak on the love handles and look like crap with tshirts in miami beach

Therefore, I have 2 extreme choices : anorexic mode or lipo

I have the money, thus I'd rather choose lipo, you said I still have some fat all over my body, is true, but i'm 155lbs, when I was 140lbs, I was leaner all over expect love handles

What would you choose ?

do several cutting and bulking cycles, and hopefully god will get rid of that skinny fat look or

lose the love handles just like that with lipo in a permanent way that will allow you to look decent, enjoy the beach in miami, enjoy your ****ing life once and for all take off your tshirt, and it will also allow you to look decent while bulking

I'd rather choose the latter, is not about being lazy, why should I waste my time and precious on trying to get rid of this stupid love handles, when I dont even ****ing know if i will succedd or not, I can easily get the surgery now and after 3 weeks of the surgery, after my body has healed, I can go on an cut and get down to 140-135lbs again, not only my whole body will look leaner, but also my love handles and abdomen, I will be basically improving on my lipo results

Then, I can concentrate on trying to gain muscle slowly
    Your ignorance, lack of research, knowledge, motivation and persistance makes me want to hack into an admins account, find your IP address, and severely injure you.
    Do some F*CKING RESEARCH FFS. ARGHHH
    370/240/440

www.********.com/olympusfitnessaustralia

#Strength
    #Aesthetics
    #Mastery

AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewKimbrell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol you have no idea what the hell your talkin about op

datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) datpbguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    grandpa sees results for his hard work, because he puts it in.
    Indian guy at the gym while im doing shrugs (In a thick Indian accent):
    "My parents told me I can do any excercise that I want as long as I do not bust a nut, and I tell you, that looks like a nutbuster to me"

Quest to 315+BP for Reps JustinRideout's Avatar
    JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pretty much half of this forum believes people like layne norton (5"10 210lbs) are natural.

HOW can something like this be thought by so many on a BODYBUILDING website.

this is not only retarded, > it gives people false hope of what they can do.<

they believe they can get anything with just hard work and dedication, this is a good mindset, however it is misleading.
    they think bodybuilders work there ass of, take supplements (ROFLMAO) and just eat allot.
    however bodybuilders are lazy as ****.
    Bodybuilding is absolutely 100% hormones.
    100% genetics

they eat ice cream and everything you would never eat, since when you are on growth hormones you can NOT possibly gain fat.
    bodybuilders are lazy as fuark, workout 40 mins 4 times a week that is it.

and the so called "natural bodybuilders" lol....natty bodybuilding means passing a drug test which is EASILY done.

>200lbs on 6"1 ripped, that is how far you can get, maybe a pound or 2-3 more with elite genetics.<

This is why i dislike people like layne norton and naturalgraham (in b4 nuthugging *******s neg me since i insulted there secret homo love).
    they give people false hope and knowledge, let them work hard, buy there ridiculous overpriced and NOT working supplements.

/rant

6 foot 3 ripped 198LBS
    <------------

Put 10-20 pounds of muscle since that old pic ,
    Warning : Bodybuilding results may cause slight narcissism and turn you into a cheeky kunt, please train responsibily .

"-You can have results or you can have excuses . You can't have both !"

"In the gym, you are nothing but the embodiment of your own will."- BrettT

Current Lifts 18/10/2016

OHP: 225 x 1
    Bench : 340 x 1
    Squat : 500 x 2
    Deadlift : 600 x 1
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift total , natty , raw : 1440

Next milestones : 365 bench , and current lifts or higher under 12% bodyfat

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Torcida1911 View Post
    Look amazing, look taller than 6 foot though. Nice physique.
    Thx man, 6' on the button, maybe it's because of my monkey arms, hang to my knees.

Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Samy911 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i dunno OP has a point maybe .
    \ \ In GoD I Trust \ \

THERE IS NO OFF-SEASON . IT'S NOT A COMPETITION ,, IT'S A LIFESTYLE ;)

******** : Removed BY ADMIN :)
    MSN : Removed By ADMIN :)

nuthin but a gbone thang gbone74's Avatar
    gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Samy911 View Post
    i dunno OP has a point maybe .
    I think hes right.

People keep thinking the more dedicated they are,and the more they train they can get anywhere the truth is its a lie.

Look at a natural bodybuilding contest there are lots of lean but not very big men,as a natural its impossible to be huge and lean,no doubt you can be big and in shape but not contest shape.some of the naturals on here with amazing physiques barely break the 170s and they have been training for a decade or more

People throw around goals on here like 19" arms or adding muscle like its easy(dorian yates barely had 20" arms on his olympia wins) and straight faced saying they want to be 200+lbs 6% at average height as though its just more protein and time away.
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

David Brent: 'If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain'. Do you know which philosopher
    said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

4th jun 2008-342lbs
    21st may 2009-186lbs

vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vannesb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pretty much half of this forum believes people like layne norton (5"10 210lbs) are natural.

HOW can something like this be thought by so many on a BODYBUILDING website.

this is not only retarded, > it gives people false hope of what they can do.<

they believe they can get anything with just hard work and dedication, this is a good mindset, however it is misleading.
    they think bodybuilders work there ass of, take supplements (ROFLMAO) and just eat allot.
    however bodybuilders are lazy as ****.
    Bodybuilding is absolutely 100% hormones.
    100% genetics

they eat ice cream and everything you would never eat, since when you are on growth hormones you can NOT possibly gain fat.
    bodybuilders are lazy as fuark, workout 40 mins 4 times a week that is it.

and the so called "natural bodybuilders" lol....natty bodybuilding means passing a drug test which is EASILY done.

>200lbs on 6"1 ripped, that is how far you can get, maybe a pound or 2-3 more with elite genetics.<

This is why i dislike people like layne norton and naturalgraham (in b4 nuthugging *******s neg me since i insulted there secret homo love).
    they give people false hope and knowledge, let them work hard, buy there ridiculous overpriced and NOT working supplements.

/rant
    Well,

here is my 2cents worth, and most of what you say I agree and does not go for everyone who claims to be natural! I agree most will juice for a few cycles and then clean up for drug test! However, bro AAS is not a miricle drug by any means!! You dont do a cycle and blow up just by using eatting crap, and not working your ass off! Diet, Genetics, hard work does pay off and yes you see the guys in mags supporting this suppliment and you can look like them is BS for sure!

If you think you can be on GEAR and not gain FAT you have no CLUE!!!

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on call out thread

muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muss2k1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP is on some other ish

Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moonflow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP although most of the stuff you "wrote" is very true, you clearly have NO idea what youre talking about.. No offense but you are just another GH15 wannabe who pretty much has nothing to say.. everything youre writing is copypasted from him.

boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000) boxtrot is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i wholeheartedly agree. it is hormones and genetics.

everyone that disagrees thinks it's all hard work and dedication, those people simply have better genetics!

everyones mind is hardwired differently, if you've got poor genetics, u will say everyone is on roids, if u've got good genetics you'll say it's all hard work, if you've got awesome genetics you'll be forever denying that your on steroids.

you people just cant see the bigger picture.

i've seen people on here work out for 11 years only to gain 8 pounds of lbm, and others work out for 2 and gain 20 pounds. how is that possible? its genetics, you morons.

kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000) kcmoto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by boxtrot View Post
    i wholeheartedly agree. it is hormones and genetics

everyone that disagrees thinks it's all hard work and dedication, those people simply have better genetics!

everyones mind is hardwired differently, if you've got poor genetics, u will say everyone is on roids, if u've got good genetics you'll say it's all hard work, if you've got awesome genetics you'll be forever denying that your on steroids.

you people just cant see the bigger picture.

i've seen people on here work out for 11 years only to gain 8 pounds of lbm, and others work out for 2 and gain 20 pounds. how is that possible? its genetics, you morons.
    Uh? This doesn't make sense. You say hormones and genetics and then wrap it up with genetics only...Natural or not? What?
    Ya gotta think it to believe it and ya gotta believe it to become it.