Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by District View Post
    A man can take an unlimited amount of being let down. You set your own standards you weak f!ck. You set yours low, that is why you cry.
    This isn't a competition, I don't give a fuk about other mens 'standards'

I'm only human, so **** off.

mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000) mickey_finn is just really nice. (+1000)
    the irish goodbye, brah. the most alpha maneuver in all of sports.
    What's the symbology there?

I work very hard to be a decent man. Sometimes...something inside me...works a little harder.

Registered User LiftDeezWeights's Avatar
    LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Never drink and drive.
    Aztecs - Padres

RIP SD CHARGERS

MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50) MFUM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by extatic View Post
    [img]http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2011/06/19/36030482/profilepic/1wgM95UMjBVvL2xaCGYfGFGiK8Amh759.jpeg[ /img]
    not surprised

Registered User AestheticGod941's Avatar
    AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000) AestheticGod941 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by philosobrah View Post
    but did I do the right thing just leaving like that
    yes. but you shouldn't have gone in the first place. from what it sounded like, misc told you to go and try to be alpha by spitting game on bishes in front of her but i could've told you that wouldn't end well since you're still interested. my advice would've been to go to a different party with some of your boys and just have a good time.

inb4 nice 20/20 hindsight.

suggestion now is to just cut all ties from her, get rid of anything that might remind you of her, party with your friends and get with random girls until you come across one that seems somewhat interesting

LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeLeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP you are dumb, bitches will ALWAYS lose interest if you take too long, lost more bitches than I've slain simply because I thought "chits okay, got her exactly where i want her". Makes you look awkward and not confident if you don't act with haste.
    please respond

Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris_P is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh lawd this is some painful beta **** here

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She was all touchey feely with me first, a lot of heavy flirting. She even moved in for a kiss one time, i didn't have to do anything. I know she liked me, but I have no idea what I did wrong in that time frame. I mean, i wasn't clingly, I let her do her, I didn't do anything beta or unnatural.
    Did you show interest?
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) philosobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chunkx View Post
    Did you show interest?
    yeah, lots.

That's where I think I ****ed up, by caring too much. Probably turned her off, I know that if a girl acts all clingy and to caring for me, I cut all ties because it just creeps me out, I guess it works b

Registered User CoolStoryBrotha's Avatar
    CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've done shyt like this before too brah, don't sweat it. Just chalk it up to experience and storm on. Fuk it, you'll know for next time.

It feelsbadman but in the long run who gives a fuk. Just make sure you move on from that whore, I wouldn't even try to be friends. What's the point. On to the next one bud!

semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    And I didn't leave with a tantrum, lol.. I left casually like I had better things to do. It was getting late too, at 3:30am I had to call it a night.
    At that point, i couldn't take it anymore and just left the party without telling anyone.

I cried my drunk ass all the way home, i won't even lie. I can't believe how quick she moved on to the next guy.

Did I do the right thing? Just leaving like that and all, I didn't tell anyone I was leaving especially her because I was so mad and hurt.

I'm such a beta fuk... WHY DID I EVEN GO?!!?! why do I put myself in these situations?!?! I knew the other guy was gonna be there, I knew the current status between me and the girl. why the fuk did I go?
    This doesnt sound like casually leaving to me..

Never the less, you're right. Live and learn, as long as you do learn. But honestly dont stay away from parties because of work, be cool. Dont let others affect your life, do what you want to do no matter what.

If you have feelings for a girl you cant automatically go from 1st to 5th gear: Seeing the both of you going steady, best friends, soul mates, etc...
    You tricked your own mind into thinking you had more than you really did, thats why you felt so bad. Not because you actually had anything at all. Because if this is your philosophy you are going to get crushed someday by a real gf. Women are like quitting drugs or booze, you LITERALLY have to assess the situation One Day at a time. Looking into the future is completely pointless for the first 2 years of a relationship.

Originally Posted by District View Post
    A man can take an unlimited amount of being let down. You set your own standards you weak f!ck. You set yours low, that is why you cry.
    This guy is also right so dont tell him to **** off. Women DO NOT LIKE weak men that cry. Respect yourself more and set the bar higher so you look stronger to yourself and everyone around you. You will gain respect from men and women that way.

LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LukeMcD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just ask yourself - why do you even like her if she's just gonna ignore you and move on and why would you want to be with someone like that?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135503371

panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) panaxxIX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you cried over a girl that you didnt even date all because she didnt like you? wtf is this middle school?
    Baltimore Ravens | Manchester United

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys calling OP "beta" need to get off his back. Everyone is susceptible to let-downs and hurt and I'm sure that IRL you've all done similar things when girls have hurt you. But you can always act like the tough guy behind a computer screen.

1) I really don't have a genre of women I typically approach, If there cute, funny, smart I'll pretty much try and get to know them.

2) not that I can recall, I just act myself. Maybe at the beggining I come off a little clingly. It's only because If I like a girl, I want to get to know her better. i don't blow up their phone, but I 'nudge' myself if there to show them that I care. Maybe that's my mistake, It sounds so backwards and counter-productive to "not give a ****".. I mean how does that even make the slightest logical sense? I guess that's the cruel game though, and I have to learn to play by the rules. Even if it makes no ****ing sense.

and yes, sex is definitely part of a relationship. But like I said, it's not at the top of my list.
    It doesn't make sense. Most of the time women are extremely immature until they get older, and they're all about "playing games" and all that bullsh*t. They say they want someone nice who is interested in them, but then when you're nice and interested in them they think you're "too clingy". So when guys throw their hands up in the air and start giving less of a f*ck, girls seem to like it since they have something to chase.

Which is ridiculous of course, but that doesn't mean that all girls are like that. Eventually you will find someone similar to you and won't have to deal with that. Women always complain about never really meeting nice guys, but then they blow them off when they come around. Once they grow up they'll learn. For now it's an upward battle.

Keep your chin up, OP. It's never hopeless. Just be yourself, but KEEP YOUR GUARD UP. Always expect the best, but prepare for the worst, so that if something like this happens again it will be less of a let-down. Stay confident, work on bettering yourself, and keep moving forward.
    ^_^

The Chains of Belial xITHYPHALLIC's Avatar
    xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000) xITHYPHALLIC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just had something similar happen to me. Although I didn't put her up on a pedestal at all. She just stopped texting/talking to me. Not really sure why.

I think my point is that you just have to forget about it and move on. I was lucky I didn't invest any more time in her than I did. That and money.

Originally Posted by semograd View Post
    This doesnt sound like casually leaving to me..

Never the less, you're right. Live and learn, as long as you do learn. But honestly dont stay away from parties because of work, be cool. Dont let others affect your life, do what you want to do no matter what.

If you have feelings for a girl you cant automatically go from 1st to 5th gear: Seeing the both of you going steady, best friends, soul mates, etc...
    You tricked your own mind into thinking you had more than you really did, thats why you felt so bad. Not because you actually had anything at all. Because if this is your philosophy you are going to get crushed someday by a real gf. Women are like quitting drugs or booze, you LITERALLY have to assess the situation One Day at a time. Looking into the future is completely pointless for the first 2 years of a relationship.
    really good advice and analogies, thanks a lot man. I feel better after reading this post.

mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP she doesn't deserve you

don't drink and drive, stay safe brah
    road to 700lb deadlift while being jacked and tan 100% floridas natural orange juice ツ

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Guys calling OP "beta" need to get off his back. Everyone is susceptible to let-downs and hurt and I'm sure that IRL you've all done similar things when girls have hurt you. But you can always act like the tough guy behind a computer screen.

It doesn't make sense. Most of the time women are extremely immature until they get older, and they're all about "playing games" and all that bullsh*t. They say they want someone nice who is interested in them, but then when you're nice and interested in them they think you're "too clingy". So when guys throw their hands up in the air and start giving less of a f*ck, girls seem to like it since they have something to chase.

Which is ridiculous of course, but that doesn't mean that all girls are like that. Eventually you will find someone similar to you and won't have to deal with that. Women always complain about never really meeting nice guys, but then they blow them off when they come around. Once they grow up they'll learn. For now it's an upward battle.

Keep your chin up, OP. It's never hopeless. Just be yourself, but KEEP YOUR GUARD UP. Always expect the best, but prepare for the worst, so that if something like this happens again it will be less of a let-down.
    Mind = Blown

....... and boner achieved.
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000)

semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semograd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is what MEN do to help out other men. They dont sit in some woman circle with ice cream and tell each other its going to be okay, stroke each others egos and tell each other to Live, Laugh, Love, Etc...

Deal With It

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is what MEN do to help out other men. They dont sit in some woman circle with ice cream and tell each other its going to be okay, stroke each others egos and tell each other to Live, Laugh, Love, Etc...

Deal With It
    I don't do that either, I think it's stupid.

And it's even more stupid to act like you're tougher than someone when 95% of the time, you're not.
    ^_^

PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100) PeasAndRice is not very well liked. (-100)
    no pics of her?

Keep your chin up, OP. It's never hopeless. Just be yourself, but KEEP YOUR GUARD UP. Always expect the best, but prepare for the worst, so that if something like this happens again it will be less of a let-down. Stay confident, work on bettering yourself, and keep moving forward.
    Yeah, it's so backwards. I'm in a learning process now though, I just gotta tell myself that last night was part of the learning process and from it, I will become a better man. I regret nothing I did, except have my expectations to high. But again, it's a process.

thanks

I don't do that either, I think it's stupid.

And it's even more stupid to act like you're tougher than someone when 95% of the time, you're not.
    How is pointing out flaws in someones behaviour/attitude (no matter how crude it may be) acting tougher than someone? Im not here to get into an argument with you but dont tell me that you think im some E-thug acting tougher than I actually am. My advice (no matter how foreign it may seem to some people) comes from years of hard experience, from being weak myself and listening to people call me out on it.

Registered User lerevoltingblob's Avatar
    lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000) lerevoltingblob is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think theres still a chance with her, call me a oneitis beta ******* but I genuinely like this girl
    don't worry brah. she'll come back once she gets fat and brian leaves her

Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sd3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    like others have said GJDM on going to party, but forget about that bish, i know that feel bro, it happened to me recently, shes a worthless whore bag whose had more pricks than a dart board, she aint sheit bro i wouldnt give a toss about her

Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Porteroso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You were right to go to the party. Now you know what she is, don't mind her anymore. Move on with life.
    Scotch Crew

Yeah, it's so backwards. I'm in a learning process now though, I just gotta tell myself that last night was part of the learning process and from it, I will become a better man. I regret nothing I did, except have my expectations to high. But again, it's a process.

thanks
    Exactly, that's the right spirit. You did nothing wrong, it's obvious this bish didn't appreciate your efforts so don't give her the time of day.

Good luck!

How is pointing out flaws in someones behaviour/attitude (no matter how crude it may be) acting tougher than someone? Im not here to get into an argument with you but dont tell me that you think im some E-thug acting tougher than I actually am. My advice (no matter how foreign it may seem to some people) comes from years of hard experience, from being weak myself and listening to people call me out on it.
    Not really a "flaw" per say. He is human. Sure, he can harden up a bit, but I'm sure all of us can. "Beta" and "alpha" are the most retarded terms I've ever heard in my life though.
    ^_^

Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I didn't read the other thread our much of this one but it sounds to me like you don't meet many women which would be why this one means so much to you. just try to take something from this experience you can use next time. it sounds like you didn't know her ask that well so you shouldn't contact her. As soon as you start talking to another girl this one will be long forgotten.

MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrWabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)