Page 13 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Erik

next challenge for you is the kitchen sink

[]http://s3-media4.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/Ui2xe-X1CWcUGXbOWcfFYw/l.jpg[/img]

http://www.sanfranciscocreameryco.com/kitchen_sink.html
    Bob, if erik is in san diego thats quite a far distance from walnut creek, probably a good 10hr drive atleast. But if you want to take that on erik let me know, I'd like to watch or heck maybe I'd try it along with you? thats if you dont mind hanging out with a old fart

could even get some of that bubblegum gummy bear flavor to!
    Last edited by jubjubrsx; 01-03-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Erik

http://www.sanfranciscocreameryco.com/kitchen_sink.html
    Did you see my post about doing it here where I am? 35 scoops of ice cream, 10 toppings, hot fudge and 2 waffles in < 30 min

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Only 2lb each! (I thought maybe it was a typo), can't complain over a free meal!

Any "challenge" is worth it if free, no matter how easy or hard. I would do any challenge that were free, easier the better lol
    Yeah haha, we don't measure in "KGs" here in america.. us silly americans and our metric system.. '

But yeah, like I said.. it was an appetizer for me. Next time, I'm doing Two.

Erik

Already got my next challenge figured out as of today.

This one comes afterwards. I'm actually looking forward to it! Thanks for the suggestion... inb4 brain freeze.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post

Already got my next challenge figured out as of today.

This one comes afterwards. I'm actually looking forward to it! Thanks for the suggestion... inb4 brain freeze.
    These are all in the SD Area.
    Consider any of these?

5.5lb Cheesecake maybe (since its in SD)
    http://eatfeats.com/query.php?_table=contests&id=8423

38oz Steak:
    http://eatfeats.com/query.php?_table=contests&id=4399

4lb Burrito:
    http://eatfeats.com/query.php?_table=contests&id=6804

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Consider any of these?

38oz Steak:

4lb Burrito:
    Check MEN thread

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Consider any of these?
    38oz Steak:
    4lb Burrito:
    Do you get to pick the flavor of cheesecake?
    That would be far the most enjoyable.

Site says there are two sides with the steak? what are they/options?

Looks like the burrito comes with peach cobbler. Enjoyable but hard in 30 mins.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Do you get to pick the flavor of cheesecake?
    That would be far the most enjoyable.

Site says there are two sides with the steak? what are they/options?

Looks like the burrito comes with peach cobbler. Enjoyable but hard in 30 mins.
    Maybe for a human.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Maybe for a human.
    I said hard not impossible

The challenges I would never want to do are he hot wings. Just looks painful. I wouldn't ever do a challenge where I didnt think I at least had a chance to enjoy the food. PLus Adam Richmond destroyed his system with the hot challenges. That's why its Man vs Food Nation now. Spice forced him to retire not volume.

It seems like there are a disproportionate amount of burger and wing challenges.
    Not nearly as many breakfast (pancake, eggs, french toast, hash brown, sausage, waffles etc) or even one of man's favorite foods... pizza.
    Cereals would be a fun one. Since not ery filling, you would probably need to do boxes and in short amount of time with 1 gallon of milk.
    Last edited by determined4000; 01-04-2014 at 10:19 PM.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Maybe for a human.
    if i was out in SD with you i would come help you on the 2 person team pizza. we could easily take it down.

if i was out in SD with you i would come help you on the 2 person team pizza. we could easily take it down.
    Soon.jpg

That kitchen sink challenge looks AMAZING. Unfortunately it's in SF I believe, going to conquer some more SD challenges.. and will probably take that one down this summer. (Ice cream challenge would be phenomenal/delicious)

Soon.jpg

That kitchen sink challenge looks AMAZING. Unfortunately it's in SF I believe, going to conquer some more SD challenges.. and will probably take that one down this summer. (Ice cream challenge would be phenomenal/delicious)
    You do know Allgenetix (kirk) lives in SD too right? i wonder if you live far from where he does and where he trains (the Core Rep)

I have never been to cali, but its on my wishlist.

brother is doing his honeymoon in Sonoma/Napa because he is a huge wine guy.

You do know Allgenetix (kirk) lives in SD too right? i wonder if you live far from where he does and where he trains (the Core Rep)

I have never been to cali, but its on my wishlist.

brother is doing his honeymoon in Sonoma/Napa because he is a huge wine guy.
    "Don't talk about it, BE about it". Always loved that guy (no homo). Probably trains close to me.

Need you out here soon brother! We have to train together soon! (Either you're coming out here, or I'm coming out there when I go to the arnold..

See you @ The Arnold.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    See you @ The Arnold.

inb4 the rape.
    Delirious Mutant.

See you @ The Arnold.
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    inb4 the rape.
    Just looked it up, all the way out in ohio... son...

I challenge you to a cellucor sludge eating contest bob.. @ the cellucor booth.

You and me brother!

^ tempted... so tempted..

Anyways.. back on topic... one day, I will visit this place.. and take it on... (would change up my entire strategy, and actually prep for this one... instead of doing what I did at Fat sals)

inb4 "you'll never take down furious"

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ who preps for a food challenge lol

Lol nah GL! What's it consist of? I can't see video etc

I've never done any preparation and always eat like normal before and after (same day), but I'm a freak of nature lol

^^ who preps for a food challenge lol

Lol nah GL! What's it consist of? I can't see video etc

I've never done any preparation and always eat like normal before and after (same day), but I'm a freak of nature lol
    I never do either, I usually just walk in and do them. But IMO that's the mistake that cost me the Fat Sals deli challenge. IMO, if you really want to take down 10+ lbs of food in one sitting like FP did above ^^^ you should prep the night before.

The waiter at the Pub I did the challenge at told me that when Jamie came in and took down two of them in one sitting, he told her what he did/does before every challenge the night before...
    - Eats 4-5lbs of kale/leafy greens
    - Drinks 1-2 gallons of water

etc...

Just looked it up, all the way out in ohio... son...
    \]
    The Arnold is amazing, you meet a LOT of people , and a great trip
    Met lavado last year and he flew in from Cali.

I never do either, I usually just walk in and do them. But IMO that's the mistake that cost me the Fat Sals deli challenge. IMO, if you really want to take down 10+ lbs of food in one sitting like FP did above ^^^ you should prep the night before.

The waiter at the Pub I did the challenge at told me that when Jamie came in and took down two of them in one sitting, he told her what he did/does before every challenge the night before...

etc...
    i know matt stonie (#2 eater in world) and talk to him often via text/online, and he does very similar above for his contests, same with Randy Santel with lots of veggies/water the day prior to stretch their stomach.

Eagles Deli, do not even try.. 12 pounds of food, not even once you will fail horribly

i know matt stonie (#2 eater in world) and talk to him often via text/online, and he does very similar above for his contests, same with Randy Santel with lots of veggies/water the day prior to stretch their stomach.

Eagles Deli, do not even try.. 12 pounds of food, not even once you will fail horribly
    Kid is a beast. Seen his youtube vids.

I meant LONG Term goal (eagles deli).. once in my life, I will attempt it (and hopefully succeed).

etc...
    I don't need prep lol

I eat ~1.5kg of broccoli every night and drink 6L + a day anyway

What city is it in? I'll be so annoyed if it's in one I went to! I looked up every challenge available and did all possible Man V Food ones (so I could show people here at work what I did etc)

I don't need prep lol

I eat ~1.5kg of broccoli every night and drink 6L + a day anyway
    Same here dude, It's funny how similar we are.. but for challenges like fat sals, and eagles (10+ lbs of food).. to complete it.. you'd need to prep.

What city is it in? I'll be so annoyed if it's in one I went to! I looked up every challenge available and did all possible Man V Food ones (so I could show people here at work what I did etc)
    Boston
    this was a Man Vs FOod challenge.

Same here dude, It's funny how similar we are.. but for challenges like fat sals, and eagles (10+ lbs of food).. to complete it.. you'd need to prep.
    Guess we will never know (unless I somehow end up back in the US again!).

Still fairly sure I can do 10lb without prep fine.

I've done 4-5kg challenges here (plus liquids on top). Ate more than that outside too

Edit - I'm talking quantity here too. Noy saying I could do 12lb in 20 min or something. I would need about ~10-15min per kg average.

Not a speed eater
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Boston
    this was a Man Vs FOod challenge.
    Yeah Boston see, never went there
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Guess we will never know (unless I somehow end up back in the US again!).

Still fairly sure I can do 10lb without prep fine.

I've done 4-5kg challenges here (plus liquids on top). Ate more than that outside too

Edit - I'm talking quantity here too. Noy saying I could do 12lb in 20 min or something. I would need about ~10-15min per kg average.

Not a speed eater
    x2.

That's why I hate timed challenges, could've done the big fat fatty if it wasn't in f*cking 40 minutes. *sigh*

in due time... in due time..

whenever you're in the U.S again.. we must unite for an epic challenge brother.

x2.

That's why I hate timed challenges, could've done the big fat fatty if it wasn't in f*cking 40 minutes. *sigh*

in due time... in due time..

whenever you're in the U.S again.. we must unite for an epic challenge brother.
    Most challenges are timed but. Of the 15+ official challenges I've done, all have been timed

Only ones not timed have been ones at work or gym or home with friends

Doubt I'll be back there anytime soon (except Hawaii again)

Apparently IHOP has an all you can eat pancake challenge (at all locations) until the 26th.. if that's the case...

IN.

Apparently IHOP has an all you can eat pancake challenge (at all locations) until the 26th.. if that's the case...

IN.
    http://eatfeats.com/ihop-pancake-bowl-rules.html

A poster about the IHOP Pancake Bowl lists the following prizes:

The first person at a participating location to eat 10 or more pancakes will get his or her meal for free
    Some one who beats the current house record will get his or her meal for free
    The person with the highest total for a restaurant as of January 26 will get a year of free pancakes
    The top 10 totals as of January 26 in a participating metro region will compete in head to head “Pancake Bowl” contests on February 1 and the winner of those contests will receive a $500 IHOP gift card.
    Sacramento, Des Moines, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Grand Rapids, Lafayette, IN and Rockford, IL are participating, it is not clear which other metro regions are holding contests.