Page 6 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    Kelsea is gonna have to be careful about the silent "killers".
    There will be nothing "silent" after that one.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) LiftLaughLove is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Coming at you bros...

Scary coincidence janus, I'm in Toronto too and I just recently piqued an interest in eating challenges within the last week or so, it's all I can think about lol.

I'm a former fatty (250 @ 5"7 about 4 years ago, lean 170 now) and I've kept the weight off since, never looked back. I'm comfortable enough and low body% now so psychological block is gone but I still maintain a freakish stretchy stomach capacity lol. I'm cutting until the end of the year, and my friends don't understand how I continue to lean out even with all the all you can eat sushi/kbbq binges a few times each month on weekends haha, but it certainly illustrates the cals in/out.

So far I haven't done any official restaurant challenges yet, but the dangerous dan's quad c wasn't really a contest - it's not too bad at all and you guys would plow through it easily. I think 5000 cals may be aggressive, going by stomach feel the meal seemed more like 4000 ish...I finished my friend's poutine and had two of the dessert dishes that day as well so it's not all too bad.

I'm still dieting aggressively (2200 cals/day on avg) but I'm bookmarking all this for when I lean bulk in the new year. Very interested in the 72 oz steak, do you have any tips? I don't eat steak too often and my big concern is jaw soreness, I want to order it well done so it's less cooked weight but not sure if that makes it too chewy. Anyway there's also a 6 lb shawarma challenge in the gta, as well as a 5lb burrito from burrito boyz. And a 67 oz steak challenge at real sports bar and grill that comes w/ fries and coleslaw. All Star Wings has that 11 spicy wings if you can handle heat. Do we have any other GTA challenges that eatfeats website may have missed?

As for right now, I'm going to start with something smaller - the kiloburger at 3 monkeys bar w/ fries and onion rings shouldn't be too bad, maybe 3500-4000 calories. How do you guys feel about burger challenges; I figure I'll eat all meat/veggies first, then soak bun w/ water, then finish off carb sides with ketchup. I'm probably going to drink few litres of water the day before and have just a bit of oatmeal the morning of. Huge cheat binge is going to be a hit on my diet, but I'm a poor student and could use the free meal lolol
    Lift. Laugh. Love. (heart emoticon)

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LiftLaughLove View Post
    Scary coincidence janus, I'm in Toronto too and I just recently piqued an interest in eating challenges within the last week or so, it's all I can think about lol.
    No kidding. That's an awesome coincidence. Stick around and we can discuss challenges in the area.

I'm a former fatty (250 @ 5"7 about 4 years ago, lean 170 now) and I've kept the weight off since, never looked back.
    I'm in almost the exact same boat, so there's another scary coincidence for you.

but the dangerous dan's quad c wasn't really a contest - it's not too bad at all and you guys would plow through it easily.
    I haven't tried it yet, but have every intention of eating it in the near future. For those who are unaware, the Quad C is described here.

I'm still dieting aggressively (2200 cals/day on avg) but I'm bookmarking all this for when I lean bulk in the new year.
    You have to treat yourself every once in a while. I'm on a stricter deficit than that, but I usually try to fit in one challenge or ridiculous eating feat per week, just because I find it more satisfying than an unorganized cheat meal.

Very interested in the 72 oz steak, do you have any tips? I don't eat steak too often and my big concern is jaw soreness, I want to order it well done so it's less cooked weight but not sure if that makes it too chewy.
    Unless you think 4.5 lbs of beef is near your capacity, order the steak med-rare or, at the most, medium. I got mine medium and would have preferred it medium-rare, not because my jaw got tired, but because that's the better way to eat a steak, I think. There really will not be a huge size difference from one temperature to the next, and I don't think you seriously have to worry about your jaw either way. Also, the sides are small, so pick what you most enjoy. The waitress was so concerned for me that she recommended coleslaw, but in retrospect I could have easily stomached mashed potatoes and would have much preferred them. Focus on the meat first and then eat the sides once it's all gone. Most importantly, don't get discouraged half-way through. After eating about half the steak I thought I was screwed, but it didn't get any worse and I felt fine after the last bite.

Anyway there's also a 6 lb shawarma challenge in the gta, as well as a 5lb burrito from burrito boyz. And a 67 oz steak challenge at real sports bar and grill that comes w/ fries and coleslaw. All Star Wings has that 11 spicy wings if you can handle heat. Do we have any other GTA challenges that eatfeats website may have missed?
    There are a few more listed on Eatfeats. The Corned Beef House has a 40 oz. brisket sandwich to be eaten in under 40 minutes, Holy Chuck Burgers has a six-patty-between-three-grilled-cheese burger + milkshake to be eaten in under six minutes (though I've been told that the owner has changed it so that you have to beat the fastest time; will report back), and Philthy McNasty's has a 24 oz. burger and fries to be eaten in seven minutes or less, which I've done and would recommend once you've gotten into the swing of things.

As for right now, I'm going to start with something smaller - the kiloburger at 3 monkeys bar w/ fries and onion rings shouldn't be too bad, maybe 3500-4000 calories.
    Was also interested in this, but it's a little out of the way for me.

How do you guys feel about burger challenges; I figure I'll eat all meat/veggies first, then soak bun w/ water, then finish off carb sides with ketchup. I'm probably going to drink few litres of water the day before and have just a bit of oatmeal the morning of. Huge cheat binge is going to be a hit on my diet, but I'm a poor student and could use the free meal lolol
    Sounds like a solid strategy. Be sure to let the meat cool, though. I burned my tongue and fingers on the 24 oz. burger described above.

Awesome to talk to someone in the area with a similar passion for eating.
    Last edited by PlasticJanus; 11-09-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll be leaving Korea in DEC and getting stationed in GA come JAN, plan to start hitting up some of the challenges around GA when I get there, I really wanna try my hand in a actually eating comp , I love to compete and it would be nice to see how I can do in some local comps, maybe I can be the next Furious Pete ?
    U.S Army Soldier
    #23 Ranked Competitive Eater with Major League Eating
    Dallas Cowboys | Charlotte Bobcats
    Future WWE Champion -Lance Storm Wrestling Academy in Sept 2014

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I always want to do one of these kinds of things, but I hate the idea of adding a lb of fat to my body in 1 day.

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    I always want to do one of these kinds of things, but I hate the idea of adding a lb of fat to my body in 1 day.
    What do you imagine that you'd be eating? I ate 4.5 lbs of steak and sides, and the meal was only 5500 kcals or so. Even if you're cutting hard, just throw in some cardio, ease up on calories just a bit in the surrounding days, and you've got yourself a productive meal.

Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm now 2-0 in competitive eating, you can read the story at this link http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=139969863

Just found out , according to FuriousPete's ******** account he's coming to south Korea in 2 weeks, and I leave in a month , wonder if he's gonna be around my area
    U.S Army Soldier

A friend and I went out to a place called the Corned Beef House today to try an eating challenge. The challenge is a 40 oz. corned beef sandwich which has to be eaten (along with a pickle which, ironically enough, was the hardest part for me) in an hour or less.

And then sixteen minutes later:

Chopped the house record down by about four minutes. The bartender got crazy excited. Extremely cool guy; great service. Washed the sandwich down with some apple pie and a couple sodas.

Left happy.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, that's impressive! Especially since that sandwich looks disgusting. I"m jealous you have all of these so close to you ;\

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Christiffer and I were gonna meet up and both take this steak down. After seeing this video, though, the steak looks a lot smaller than 87oz and he finished it in only 15 minutes. It doesn't look like much of a challenge...though I might still do it for the free steak, t-shirt, and picture on the website

50 oz burger plus sides from the Grindhouse Burger Bar in Toronto.

Had to be completed in an hour or less. Previous time was 59:30 (a little soft, granted). I finished it in 19:30. The staff was pretty pumped and shots on the house were given out. Awesome time.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doooooooo want. That looks awesome. Nice time, too. Smashed the old record.

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hhhhhnnnnnggggggg.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good lord, you did that in 1/3 of the time! Isn't that the second challenge you've beat recently?

Originally Posted by Ashlei View Post
    Good lord, you did that in 1/3 of the time! Isn't that the second challenge you've beat recently?
    Yeah. There was also a 40 oz sandwich a few posts above. I also have one additional challenge lined up for this Friday. I won't say which, but I'm doubting whether or not I'm going to be able to do it. If I can't, it'll be my first failure. One way or the other, I'll be sure to post pics.

only one I can find worth a damn near my house is a 32 inch pizza, and that sounds a little out of reach, still might give it a go though. I fit 18 inch pizzas into my macros and eat it in about a hour, not even trying to eat fast... so almost double that and actually trying I think I can do it an hour, deffy can't fit in my macros though
    U.S Army Soldier

Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Christiffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
    Christiffer and I were gonna meet up and both take this steak down. After seeing this video, though, the steak looks a lot smaller than 87oz and he finished it in only 15 minutes. It doesn't look like much of a challenge...though I might still do it for the free steak, t-shirt, and picture on the website

Just saw this post now. I'm still down to take this down!
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

"Those who have different eating habit don't force everyone else to eat like them, yet everyone else makes their lives difficult. That's some close-minded sh*t right there"-MikeK

Originally Posted by Hormel View Post
    only one I can find worth a damn near my house is a 32 inch pizza, and that sounds a little out of reach, still might give it a go though. I fit 18 inch pizzas into my macros and eat it in about a hour, not even trying to eat fast... so almost double that and actually trying I think I can do it an hour, deffy can't fit in my macros though
    Might not be a bad idea to try something bigger than an 18-inch first, just to be sure. A 32-inch pizza is the same as 3.15 18-inch pizzas. Maybe try two or two and a half to get a feel for it?

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PlasticJanus View Post
    Yeah. There was also a 40 oz sandwich a few posts above. I also have one additional challenge lined up for this Friday. I won't say which, but I'm doubting whether or not I'm going to be able to do it. If I can't, it'll be my first failure. One way or the other, I'll be sure to post pics.
    Have you ever thought about doing eating competitions?

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    50 oz burger plus sides from the Grindhouse Burger Bar in Toronto.

Had to be completed in an hour or less. Previous time was 59:30 (a little soft, granted). I finished it in 19:30. The staff was pretty pumped and shots on the house were given out. Awesome time.
    omg, is this real life. boner achieved

"lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

Originally Posted by Ashlei View Post
    Have you ever thought about doing eating competitions?
    Unfortunately, there are very few in the area. There are a few annual competitions in which I might be able to hold my own in the amateur division, but the opportunity just hasn't come up yet.

Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    omg, is this real life. boner achieved
    Check this thread again Saturday morning for something that puts 50 oz. of ground beef to shame.

Edit: Scratch that. Couldn't get a reservation, after all. It will be done sometime in the future, though.
    Last edited by PlasticJanus; 12-14-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Did the "Bring it on Challenge" at B&D Burgers. 3lb burger + 1lb of french fries. Finished it in 28 minutes, was my first eating challenge , and TBH wasn't that bad. One pro tip I have for anyone doing any sort of meat challenge is to stall the start of the competition as much as possible, the top of my mouth hurts a little bit from being burned.

U.S Army Soldier

Originally Posted by Hormel View Post
    Did the "Bring it on Challenge" at B&D Burgers. 3lb burger + 1lb of french fries. Finished it in 28 minutes, was my first eating challenge , and TBH wasn't that bad. One pro tip I have for anyone doing any sort of meat challenge is to stall the start of the competition as much as possible, the top of my mouth hurts a little bit from being burned.
    Congrats on the success.

Out of curiosity, how do you feel about burgers now? After I did a three-pound burger, regular burgers just weren't the same; I still haven't gotten my innocence back.

Congrats on the success.

Out of curiosity, how do you feel about burgers now? After I did a three-pound burger, regular burgers just weren't the same; I still haven't gotten my innocence back.
    Haven't looked at a burger since , the fries were actually way easier, because before th challenge it had been years since i had fries and probably years since I ate ketchup , was pretty much in heaven after the first 1/2 lbs of fries

Being military and on a new post I haven't been able to set up shop and track cals, so I've just been getting chicken and salad bar everyday with my appetite to scared to eat anything else , besides 3lb burger and 1lb if fries
    U.S Army Soldier

DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So my brother and I are thinking of doing this for $500:

http://www.dauriziospizza.com/fatboychallenge/

20 Cut 28" Pizza
    20 Wings
    1 Order Garlic Knots
    1 Order Cinni Knots
    Instagram: instagram.com/zackfeeney
    Snapchat: DTrulez616

DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My brother and I will be attempting the above in Sunday March 11th.
    Instagram: instagram.com/zackfeeney
    Snapchat: DTrulez616

agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50) agreyam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DTrulez616 View Post
    So my brother and I are thinking of doing this for $500:

http://www.dauriziospizza.com/fatboychallenge/

20 Cut 28" Pizza
    20 Wings
    1 Order Garlic Knots
    1 Order Cinni Knots
    Looks good, seems easy enough between 2 people. GL bro. let us know how it goes.
    ~~White flood log :D Juicy watermelon~~: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153906121

^^My CL Red Acid Reborn Log^^- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152852551- DONE

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I'm coming to get you, you beautiful bastard you...
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do want. What are details?
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Tried my second challenge. It use to be a 2 person challenge, but 4 teams did it so they changed it to a one person challenge. I had little left than half a slice left, they said before me the closest anyone had ever gotten was 3 slices left. You have to pick 7 toppings, and I think my down fall was picking Chicken as one of the toppings, they had a whole ****ing bird on my pizza I swear. inc pics

as you can see thats all I had left, was so pissed! Was gonna be the first person ever to solo it, they told me if I did it they would like hang my picture up and let me rename the challenge. Will try again if I ever go back to Jacksonville, I will say this though, for the first 3 pieces of the the pizza, it was the best pizza I ever ate
    U.S Army Soldier