Page 7 of 116 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    srs question for other people who do these challenges and competitive eat and try to maintain a decent physique, do you purge yourself afterwards? I"ve been trying to read up and see if people like Pete purge after eating so much food, and can't find to much info. After the burger challenge I kept it all down, after the pizza challenge I puked just a little bit (didn't do it on purpose) and kept the rest down. WOuld like to keep doing challenges and do some competitions but dont wanna get fat T.T
    U.S Army Soldier
    #23 Ranked Competitive Eater with Major League Eating
    Dallas Cowboys | Charlotte Bobcats
    Future WWE Champion -Lance Storm Wrestling Academy in Sept 2014

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Hormel View Post
    srs question for other people who do these challenges and competitive eat and try to maintain a decent physique, do you purge yourself afterwards? I"ve been trying to read up and see if people like Pete purge after eating so much food, and can't find to much info. After the burger challenge I kept it all down, after the pizza challenge I puked just a little bit (didn't do it on purpose) and kept the rest down. WOuld like to keep doing challenges and do some competitions but dont wanna get fat T.T
    Realistically, there's no point in purging. Unless you're going to be drinking olive oil or eating tubs of peanut butter, you're unlikely to be taking in more than 8000 kcals, and that can easily be accommodated over the course of two days with a bit of restriction, cardio and a workout.

Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hormel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PlasticJanus View Post
    Realistically, there's no point in purging. Unless you're going to be drinking olive oil or eating tubs of peanut butter, you're unlikely to be taking in more than 8000 kcals, and that can easily be accommodated over the course of two days with a bit of restriction, cardio and a workout.
    Yea, since I've stopped tracking calories (had to because of my new unit in where I just got stationed in the Army , hard to explain) I have to eat at the chow hall (cafeteria) , and most days I just eat chicken salad, loaded with ham, bacon bits , so I'm almost doing keto, and according to my BMF on run days (2 or 3 times a week) I burn over 4k calories a day , so it's pretty easy to eat these things once or twice a month and still keep cutting for summer
    U.S Army Soldier
    #23 Ranked Competitive Eater with Major League Eating
    Dallas Cowboys | Charlotte Bobcats
    Future WWE Champion -Lance Storm Wrestling Academy in Sept 2014

Registered Awesome User Duperman's Avatar
    Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey nmisc, how many calories/protein do you think is in that 40 oz smoked meat sandwich? I'm still dieting down last bit of weight so I just want a frame of estimate to plan it in for my cheat day. My friend and I want to tackle it for his birthday, corned beef house is a little far on the west so any tips, it looks very reasonable but the place far from scarbs so I want to make sure I come prepared lol. Do you think 40 oz of smoked meat is harder/easier than vs 40 oz of beef patties
    lift laugh love heartsymbol

Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duperman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Anyway forgot to get back to yall on the kiloburger, I did it but it was a lot harder than I expected..

mostly b/c of the bread and onion rings/fries..

also did a 40 oz burger at shamrocks which was MUCH easier, again b/c they did not make you eat soooo much bread (I never eat bread)

my plan of attack now is the 40 oz smoked meat sandwich, then the 72 oz steak.

toronto still has 5lb burrito and 6 lb shawarma at laffananza, but i probably wont tackle that until i begin bulking...its getting hard to stuff myself in one sitting @ 165 lbs , fun though haha

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at trying to count an eating challenge
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Duperman View Post
    Hey nmisc, how many calories/protein do you think is in that 40 oz smoked meat sandwich? I'm still dieting down last bit of weight so I just want a frame of estimate to plan it in for my cheat day. My friend and I want to tackle it for his birthday, corned beef house is a little far on the west so any tips, it looks very reasonable but the place far from scarbs so I want to make sure I come prepared lol. Do you think 40 oz of smoked meat is harder/easier than vs 40 oz of beef patties
    That's awesome. You should let me know when you hit up Corned Beef House; I'll try and make it out to support you and eat one as well.

In total, the sandwich comes out to approximately the following:

4350 kcals
    300 g fat
    95 g carbs
    295 g protein

And in my experience, the 40 oz. of smoked brisket seems more intimidating than if it were beef patties, just because the volume initially looks ridiculous. With that said, if you can do 40 oz. of burger patties, you can likely do the sandwich. The biggest issue is the huge amount of sodium, which acts as a deterrent throughout. You will feel dehydrated for hours afterward.

Anyway forgot to get back to yall on the kiloburger, I did it but it was a lot harder than I expected..
    Great job!

my plan of attack now is the 40 oz smoked meat sandwich, then the 72 oz steak.

toronto still has 5lb burrito and 6 lb shawarma at laffananza, but i probably wont tackle that until i begin bulking...its getting hard to stuff myself in one sitting @ 165 lbs , fun though haha
    The 6 lb shawarma is my personal goal for the end of the year. Again, when you take a crack at it you should let me know.

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Lol at trying to count an eating challenge
    Protein is protein.

Thanks for the answer, did you derive that from the restaurant itself or perhaps cross checked other nutritional websites for smoked meat and then just multiplied for 40 ounces? The reason I ask is b/c it's important that I include the totals to my weekly calories lol.... I've been dieting from 180+ down to 165 now even while doing all these food fests, so I need calculate every challenge, as silly as it might sound. In fact, I can't wait until I hit my target bodyfat and then I won't have to be so strict with the number crunching, but yeah, 4300 seemed higher than I had anticipated for 40 oz sandwich (the 40 oz burger at shamrocks was only 3000-3500, so maybe it's leaner after all).

And to answer the above, I personally never intentionally purged but I've come close to feeling like puking, never actually have though. I'm curious if professionals like furious pete and kobayashi and all those small thin women throw up after, but I guess that wouldn't be for me to disclose.

I'm guessing you ate the sandwich with lots of water? I'm not very good with really salty meat, maybe I'll bring some home-packed rice to balance the flavour..

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The Thurmanator wasn't difficult at all. 2-0.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    March 25th, my brother and I are gonna destroy this challenge.

http://dauriziospizza.com/fatboychallenge/
    Instagram: instagram.com/zackfeeney
    Snapchat: DTrulez616

Thanks for the answer, did you derive that from the restaurant itself or perhaps cross checked other nutritional websites for smoked meat and then just multiplied for 40 ounces? The reason I ask is b/c it's important that I include the totals to my weekly calories lol.... I've been dieting from 180+ down to 165 now even while doing all these food fests, so I need calculate every challenge, as silly as it might sound. In fact, I can't wait until I hit my target bodyfat and then I won't have to be so strict with the number crunching, but yeah, 4300 seemed higher than I had anticipated for 40 oz sandwich (the 40 oz burger at shamrocks was only 3000-3500, so maybe it's leaner after all).
    That was based on external nutritional information for 40 oz. of smoked beef brisket, along with four slices of thick bread. Unfortunately, getting a more accurate estimate from the Corned Beef House itself is unlikely. Honestly, though, don't worry about it. Whether it's 3500 or 4300 kcals, the difference is virtually non-existent over the course of a week.

And to answer the above, I personally never intentionally purged but I've come close to feeling like puking, never actually have though. I'm curious if professionals like furious pete and kobayashi and all those small thin women throw up after, but I guess that wouldn't be for me to disclose.
    Furious Pete has gone on record saying that he's never intentionally vomited after a competition, I believe. As for others, I'm sure it's not at all uncommon within the sport. With that said, you can be sure that those who purge don't do it for dietary reasons, but rather to alleviate intense stomach pains immediately after a competition.

I'm guessing you ate the sandwich with lots of water? I'm not very good with really salty meat, maybe I'll bring some home-packed rice to balance the flavour..
    I used as little water as possible during the challenge, but that's just personal preference. I really only took a sip here and there and then used it to dunk my bread. My goal was to set a new record time, so water-intake wasn't a priority, but I would definitely recommend finishing a glass during or immediately afterwards.

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    The Thurmanator wasn't difficult at all. 2-0.
    Congrats. Next up?

Also, mirin' avi.

DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000) DTrulez616 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My brother and I attempting The Blazzing Buffalo Wild Wings Challenge. 12 of their hottest wings and we have 6 minutes to eat them with no water or napkins. I finished in 4:37 and my brother finished just in the knick of time. Im on the left.

Instagram: instagram.com/zackfeeney
    Snapchat: DTrulez616

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We need to get this thread going again pronto!!

Let me start with a link to my channel and all my past San Diego based eating challenges (known as eatfeats). Next up is August 5th, Grantville neighborhood of San Diego just east of Mission Valley where I and Joshua Shelton will take on a 30" Hawaiian NY style pizza and be the fist at this venue (A Brooklyn Pizzeria) to set the standard for how fast all future takers must beat to get the bill footed and take home the the title of champion!

http://www.youtube.com/user/CVN76Fitboss

https://www.********.com/events/202983553201230/

PS....I only do 1 eatfeat a week at best so please do not ask or request to have me do them more often then that and most likely on Sundays as I have done since starting the series April 14th.

Enjoy ladies and gents!
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up list of challenges coming up in san diego

food feats.xlsx

take a look folks. yellow highlights mean it was a custom challenge i asked to do with venue, not a formal challenge by the venue for anyone.
    Attached Files

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on keeping this thread up!
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed......gonna look into a sushi challenge next week probably w00t
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    was going to do a 28inch pizza challenge with a partner. sounded super easy to me
    2 people get 1hr to eat a 28in 2 topping pizza. mapquested it and its 6 hours away sucks to love in the middle of nowhere
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed and in to participate once I drop some of my vacation weight. Prepare.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    was going to do a 28inch pizza challenge with a partner. sounded super easy to me
    2 people get 1hr to eat a 28in 2 topping pizza. mapquested it and its 6 hours away sucks to love in the middle of nowhere
    Where you live?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Where you live?
    small town of 200ppl in Iowa, basically in the middle of a corn field
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

It can suck finding eating challenges pending where you live yes. I am lucky to have 22 some eating challenges in my area of San Diego. After those 22 are attempted however I to will have to look at making the choice to cap it at that or start making drives of 2+ hours out to go to the other major cities around me that have formal challenges available.

Worst case is you call up a joint that serves a type or kind of food you like and see if they will allow you to come in and try a custom eating challenge or copy one offered at another venue. Let them know you will film it or take pictures and post it up on youtube or ******** so they get some free PR out of it as well. You may only get a free meal (if you win it) but do not be expecting to get anything free or a prize for custom challenges, it all depends on the venue and management.

Good luck bro and I hope you find something closer then 6 freaking hours drive! Thats much too far for any challenge in my book. Gas $$ would be rediculous for what....full belly, t shirt and picture on a wall?

Originally Posted by oregonpanthers View Post
    It can suck finding eating challenges pending where you live yes. I am lucky to have 22 some eating challenges in my area of San Diego. After those 22 are attempted however I to will have to look at making the choice to cap it at that or start making drives of 2+ hours out to go to the other major cities around me that have formal challenges available.

Worst case is you call up a joint that serves a type or kind of food you like and see if they will allow you to come in and try a custom eating challenge or copy one offered at another venue. Let them know you will film it or take pictures and post it up on youtube or ******** so they get some free PR out of it as well. You may only get a free meal (if you win it) but do not be expecting to get anything free or a prize for custom challenges, it all depends on the venue and management.

Good luck bro and I hope you find something closer then 6 freaking hours drive! Thats much too far for any challenge in my book. Gas $$ would be rediculous for what....full belly, t shirt and picture on a wall?
    it actually offered 300 bucks if you finished it, but 100 dollar cost if you didnt. but hell it would cost over half that in gas
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    does anyone use the protein fluff recipe (from cumminslifter <---see i dont forget lol) to prep for eating challenges? seems like that stuff just has expanded out my stomach so much
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    does anyone use the protein fluff recipe (from cumminslifter <---see i dont forget lol) to prep for eating challenges? seems like that stuff just has expanded out my stomach so much
    Nope

LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamRedmond will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello nutrition brahs, I beat the old record of that burger challenge did 4 of them, some guy doing it the same time as me did 4 and a half though so I'm #2 on the wall. Still can honestly say I gave it my all.

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    To anyone around California SF/Livermore area, I recently saw an ice cream sandwich challenge in a local store which looks real interesting.

It's a 48oz Ice Cream Sandwich in 48 minutes challenge...finish it under the time limit and it's free. Seems really doable for the people around here, and tasty at that.

If anyone wants more info I can pull out the exact address of the place.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bambam601 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LiamRedmond View Post
    Hello nutrition brahs, I beat the old record of that burger challenge did 4 of them, some guy doing it the same time as me did 4 and a half though so I'm #2 on the wall. Still can honestly say I gave it my all.
    pics or a video?
    Iron & Ice Cream.

Stop Bitchin.

Shred.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    To anyone around California SF/Livermore area, I recently saw an ice cream sandwich challenge in a local store which looks real interesting.

It's a 48oz Ice Cream Sandwich in 48 minutes challenge...finish it under the time limit and it's free. Seems really doable for the people around here, and tasty at that.

If anyone wants more info I can pull out the exact address of the place.
    Someone around here will leave near there surely

bump?
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total