Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

NMisc Official Competitive Eating/Food Challenge Thread

Do you even eat?

Time to see who's on that "I can't eat enough" and who's really apart of Team Never Full.

Thread is dedicated to eating challenges and/or competitive eating. Personally, I have never done any eating challenges but my stomach is like a black hole. I'm interesting in finding some challenges and documenting them, and I thought the NMisc would like to join me.

I know there are some big eaters in this section, lets see who will rise up, man up, shut up and put down some food.

If you're unaware of what it's about, here are some clips of my heros.

Man Vs. Food.

Eating begins at 5:00.

Eating begins at 4:00.

Furious Pete.

I need to start looking for challenges in my area. Will be updating with vids/pics of proof of said black hole stomach.

Who's in?
    Last edited by Emma-Leigh; 10-02-2011 at 03:17 AM.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in. Man vs. Food is awesome.

Unfortunately I doubt there are any food competitions near my area...

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In. I was just telling my wife I wanted to do one. Only one I know about in tally is this 6lb pork sandwich. Not sure I can handle it. Like 3lbs pork 1lb bun and 2lbs sides like coleslaw.

I hate the host of man v food. He annoys me. Great show though
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post

Yeah, they are hard to find. I only know of one for sure in my area, and it's pretty weak. I want a challenge.

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    In. I was just telling my wife I wanted to do one. Only one I know about in tally is this 6lb pork sandwich. Not sure I can handle it. Like 3lbs pork 1lb bun and 2lbs sides like coleslaw.

I hate the host of man v food. He annoys me. Great show though
    That sounds like an intense one. Way harder than some that I've seen. I still think it's doable. Do it bro and take some pics and vids. I love me some pork.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post
    Yeah, they are hard to find. I only know of one for sure in my area, and it's pretty weak. I want a challenge.

That sounds like an intense one. Way harder than some that I've seen. I still think it's doable. Do it bro and take some pics and vids. I love me some pork.
    Very tempted. But I want to try an easier one first. You gotta pay like 35 bucks up front and get it back if eat it in under 30 I think.
    PL Log

BTK!

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm totally in on this. Recently I've really gotten into the concept of competitive eating. Unfortunately, coming from a small community, I had no organized competitive eating competitions or challenges available to me, and so friends and I went out of our way to make our own. Recently, however, I attempted my first ever challenge at a restaurant, and it was a blast.

Foods I've tackled so far:
    • 67 breaded wings at a university wingding. This was mainly just an eating-to-capacity deal. Unfortunately, I had already downed a plate of fries and a tall glass of juice before I was informed of the challenge. In total, probably took in ~7500 kcals.
    • An 18" meat lovers' pizza. This was a head-to-head against a friend of mine. I took my time and finished in 55 minutes, no sweat. Had a cookie and ice cream afterwards. He crapped out after five and a half slices and two hours of struggling. ~6000 kcals.
    • 24 Jumbo Eggs. Hard-boiled. Finished the eggs in about 25 minutes. ~2700 kcals and room to spare in the stomach. Ran out of eggs.
    • The Works' Triple Overtime Challenge (since discontinued). Three one-pound burgers covered in cheese, bacon, and barbecue sauce. All three burgers needed to be finished in under 20 minutes. I started off at a leisurely pace, hoping to enjoy the burgers. Half-way through I realized I was running out of time and was like, "Screw this." I pulled the meat out from in between my buns, swallowed it whole, and then soaked the buns in water to help them go down. Finished in 19 minutes and 42 seconds. First time feeling like I was actually in a competitive eating scenario. Feelsgoodman.jpg. ~6000 kcals, plus a milkshake afterwards to bring it to ~7000 kcals.

Challenges in the near future:
    • University wingding. Will be attempting to eat 82+ breaded wings, which is the university's record. Will not fail. ~8000 kcals.
    • Dangerous Dan's Collosal Colon Clogger Combo. "24oz burger served with a quarter pound of cheese, a quarter pound of bacon, and 2 fried eggs. Also comes with a large shake and a small poutine." That's 1.5 lbs of beef, for anyone who doesn't work in ounces. Also, from what I've been told, the poutine is anything but small. I will also be ordering the "Royale" version, which comes with a deep-fried Mars bar as a desert. I've calculated that the meal should have ~5500-6000 kcals, but I would call that a conservative estimate.

I realize most of this is very lightweight by competitive eating standards, but I'm working on it. If anyone on the boards ever wants to do a collaborative challenge, I'm down!

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On phone so I can't copy/paste, but 50 oz burger + fries in 25 minutes. Think I'm gonna try it tomorrow. Hit up a bunch of deadlifts before.

http://www.hughjassburgers.com/index2.php?v=v1

Originally Posted by PlasticJanus View Post
    I'm totally in on this. Recently I've really gotten into the concept of competitive eating. Unfortunately, coming from a small community, I had no organized competitive eating competitions or challenges available to me, and so friends and I went out of our way to make our own. Recently, however, I attempted my first ever challenge at a restaurant, and it was a blast.

Foods I've tackled so far:
    • 67 breaded wings at a university wingding. This was mainly just an eating-to-capacity deal. Unfortunately, I had already downed a plate of fries and a tall glass of juice before I was informed of the challenge. In total, probably took in ~7500 kcals.
    • An 18" meat lovers' pizza. This was a head-to-head against a friend of mine. I took my time and finished in 55 minutes, no sweat. Had a cookie and ice cream afterwards. He crapped out after five and a half slices and two hours of struggling. ~6000 kcals.
    • 24 Jumbo Eggs. Hard-boiled. Finished the eggs in about 25 minutes. ~2700 kcals and room to spare in the stomach. Ran out of eggs.
    • The Works' Triple Overtime Challenge (since discontinued). Three one-pound burgers covered in cheese, bacon, and barbecue sauce. All three burgers needed to be finished in under 20 minutes. I started off at a leisurely pace, hoping to enjoy the burgers. Half-way through I realized I was running out of time and was like, "Screw this." I pulled the meat out from in between my buns, swallowed it whole, and then soaked the buns in water to help them go down. Finished in 19 minutes and 42 seconds. First time feeling like I was actually in a competitive eating scenario. Feelsgoodman.jpg. ~6000 kcals, plus a milkshake afterwards to bring it to ~7000 kcals.

Challenges in the near future:
    • University wingding. Will be attempting to eat 82+ breaded wings, which is the university's record. Will not fail. ~8000 kcals.
    • Dangerous Dan's Collosal Colon Clogger Combo. "24oz burger served with a quarter pound of cheese, a quarter pound of bacon, and 2 fried eggs. Also comes with a large shake and a small poutine." That's 1.5 lbs of beef, for anyone who doesn't work in ounces. Also, from what I've been told, the poutine is anything but small. I will also be ordering the "Royale" version, which comes with a deep-fried Mars bar as a desert. I've calculated that the meal should have ~5500-6000 kcals, but I would call that a conservative estimate.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8XtXV.jpg[img]

I realize most of this is very lightweight by competitive eating standards, but I'm working on it. If anyone on the boards ever wants to do a collaborative challenge, I'm down!
    Oh hell yeah.

Nice stuff broseph. 82+ breaded wings will be epic. Keep us updated on that!

Same goes for me. If anyone makes their way into the New Orleans area and wants to kill a collaborative eating comp, I'm down for sure.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    On phone so I can't copy/paste, but 50 oz burger + fries in 25 minutes. Think I'm gonna try it tomorrow. Hit up a bunch of deadlifts before.

Hell. Yes.

Keep us updated on that one for sure. Do some heavy ass squats and deads before you go.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been tempted to try the challenge at Melt Bar & Grill. Adam Richmond (who I don't really care for either) was here and filmed an episode of MvF there. Also, our very own FuriousPete has been there and completed the challenge.

Here is the description (if you're too lazy to go to the website):

"Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw. Over 5 lbs. of food! Finish it all without any help or trips to the bathroom and you will be awarded a Melt t-shirt or Melt Pint Glass, a $10 gift card and we’ll immortalize you in our online Melt Challenge Hall of Fame."

edit: I was flipping through the photos of the people who have completed the challenge on Melt's site and found Pete's picture.

Last edited by adamg8504; 10-01-2011 at 01:28 PM.
    Current PR's (1RM)

Bench - 285 lb
    Squat - 320 lb
    Deads - 365 lb

Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chuck2600 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I won an eating contest in the 10th grade.

Comeatme

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Very nice. Depending on the amount of fries, definitely doable. My recommendation: go for the meat by itself first, then power through any remaining carbs with the help of some water. It'll be easier to push through the meat sweats if the meat is the only thing in your stomach.

Originally Posted by adamg8504 View Post
    I've been tempted to try the challenge at Melt Bar & Grill. Adam Richmond (who I don't really care for either) was here and filmed an episode of MvF there. Also, our very own FuriousPete has been there and completed the challenge.

Here is the description (if you're too lazy to go to the website):

"Our monster grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw. Over 5 lbs. of food! Finish it all without any help or trips to the bathroom and you will be awarded a Melt t-shirt or Melt Pint Glass, a $10 gift card and we’ll immortalize you in our online Melt Challenge Hall of Fame."
    But is it on the house if you finish?

edit: I was flipping through the photos of the people who have completed the challenge on Melt's site and found Pete's picture.
    Pete's my idol. That man is a food-eating monster.

adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamg8504 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PlasticJanus View Post
    But is it on the house if you finish?

Pete's my idol. That man is a food-eating monster.
    It doesn't say it's on the house, so I guess not. And yes Pete is freaking crazy.
    Current PR's (1RM)

Bench - 285 lb
    Squat - 320 lb
    Deads - 365 lb

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In fo dis.

Too bad there is no challenges around here. Just a steak challenge that is 45ounces I think. lol.

waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In. I just gotta find a contest near me
    Possibly this: http://www.clintonstationdiner.com/zeus.htm but I'm not sure which size to do. I also really want to do a steak challenge.

Originally Posted by waatsgood View Post
    Possibly this: http://www.clintonstationdiner.com/zeus.htm but I'm not sure which size to do. I also really want to do a steak challenge.
    The 50-pound burger is the only one that should give anyone trouble. That's 10 lbs per person in three hours, which seems to set you up for failure. I would imagine that few people can knock down 10 lbs of food in a sitting.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm 1-0 so far.

Three 3/4lb burgers, about 1lb of toppings, and 1lb of fries. Took me about 8 minutes.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2lb Burger, 1lb Coleslaw, 1lb Fries in Pittsburgh: (Seib's Pub)
    New Record of 13 minutes (1st Challenge I ever did):

3lb Peanut Butter and Cheese/bacon Burger + Fries in Golden Colorado (Rock Rest Lounge)
    Done in 25 minutes

4lb Gyro in Washington PA (My Big Fat Greek Gyro)
    Hold record of 27 Minutes

Upcoming:
    31" Meat Lovers Pizza in Clearfield with board member and competitive Eater Tyler Hershey (TH611)
    100$ prize if completed

http://www.alleypopper.com/The_Poppe...Challenge.html

akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akue8501 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh **** I'm in on this. Too bad I live in the middle of no where. I'll have to ghetto some home challenges furiouspete style, going on a bulk in a week anyways
    HUGE E-(_)_)IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!
    small dink crew

moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moneyrich has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    one day i shall attempt this. http://phogardensf.com/page.php?Page=team
    2lbs of noodles and 2lbs of beef.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    2lb Burger, 1lb Coleslaw, 1lb Fries in Pittsburgh: (Seib's Pub)
    New Record of 13 minutes (1st Challenge I ever did):

3lb Peanut Butter and Cheese/bacon Burger + Fries in Golden Colorado (Rock Rest Lounge)
    Done in 25 minutes

4lb Gyro in Washington PA (My Big Fat Greek Gyro)
    Hold record of 27 Minutes
    That all looks delicious. Congrats on the success! Which of the challenges was your favourite?

George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) George_Bondrew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by waatsgood View Post
    ^im from jersey too! if you want to tackle the 7 pounder one let me know! but it would need to be soon since I ship for basic in about a week!
    just your average unicyclist, juggling, trombone playing weightlifter.......

*U.S Army and Proud*

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome. I'm down to challenge anyone in a Buffalo Wing eating competition.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @Janus it is one pound of fries + the 50 oz burger with toppings and such. I was planning on fries last. Someone mentioned hot sauce, any suggestions?

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I'm 1-0 so far.

Three 3/4lb burgers, about 1lb of toppings, and 1lb of fries. Took me about 8 minutes.
    8 minutes, definitely mirin. Any suggestions for tomorrow or anything to do tonight?

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post

We live in the south...of course there are food challenges here!

http://www.nypizza-knox.com/ (28" pizza challenge)

http://www.sweetpbbq.com/menu/ (El Gigante Comida burrito...feat. on Man V. Food)

I'm sure there's others...

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wasn't even trying to set a time bench mark, I just ate like I always eat - Fast. It really wasn't hard, I even had a large Sonic Pumpkin Pie Shake for dessert afterwards.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bmarchio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bob, 3lb peanut butter & bacon/cheddar burger…. that is legit!
    “be yourself, everyone else is already taken"

Chad I'm in Gulf Shores right now. What you got?
    PL Log

BTK!

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Chad I'm in Gulf Shores right now. What you got?
    Not too far away man. I'm sure I could find a place between us with a competition, but with school I don't have much travel time.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

Originally Posted by Bmarchio View Post
    Bob, 3lb peanut butter & bacon/cheddar burger…. that is legit!
    If I offend you, don't you think sending me a PM about it would have been better than negging me like you did?
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com