Page 53 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 3474
    illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was literally just talking to someone about how bad I want a donut right now......... those pics did not help

I don't even like training after a normal sized meal (or any food at all), how/why you did it after 25k...... dayum. Did your belt even fit

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    ^Damn son, you seriously continue to amaze me! 25K?!?!?!?!?! Please get video up over the weekend so I have time to watch it haha..

Also, would you say a 3-4 lb burger challenge with fries is tougher than pancakes? I know you did the AYCE pancakes at Ihop last year (as did I) and am trying to compare.. Although I know it may be an apples to oranges comparison due to one being all starches and one way more protein/fat (and also obviously depends on the person as well). I got 33 pancakes at Ihop so I am just trying to get a comparison as to if it is going to straight kill me or do I stand the slightest shot at it haha..
    more carbs = more starch = gonna be harder
    the taste of the pancakes after 20-25 starts to get pretty meh. and the back of your throat tastes like pancake batter. when i got to 30 it started to get a bit icky.

The waiting is what sucked for AYCE ihop.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^Damn son, you seriously continue to amaze me! 25K?!?!?!?!?! Please get video up over the weekend so I have time to watch it haha..

Also, would you say a 3-4 lb burger challenge with fries is tougher than pancakes? I know you did the AYCE pancakes at Ihop last year (as did I) and am trying to compare.. Although I know it may be an apples to oranges comparison due to one being all starches and one way more protein/fat (and also obviously depends on the person as well). I got 33 pancakes at Ihop so I am just trying to get a comparison as to if it is going to straight kill me or do I stand the slightest shot at it haha..
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    ^Can't wait for the video... wont lie though some of those choices seem pretty bad for calories/fullness factor- donuts fill me up pretty well unless Krispy Kreme (could eat those all day), and rice, an the biscuits. Seems a lot of starches IMO, but guess it depends on how you handle them.

Video will be soon guys. Takes quite a bit of time to make, heh.

@ Starches

Really just depends on what you've eaten for the day and how you handle them.

Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    Was literally just talking to someone about how bad I want a donut right now......... those pics did not help

I don't even like training after a normal sized meal (or any food at all), how/why you did it after 25k...... dayum. Did your belt even fit
    Training after the challenge.. was one of the worst decisions of my entire life. lmao

Elastic waistbands ftw

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Naader and WheresMyChallenge take out 48 Fruit Roll Ups, was always more of a Fruit By The Foot guy myself...

The Storm on 18 Smuckers PB&J Uncrustables. Love these actually, but no way they are worth the cost.

Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    more carbs = more starch = gonna be harder
    the taste of the pancakes after 20-25 starts to get pretty meh. and the back of your throat tastes like pancake batter. when i got to 30 it started to get a bit icky.

The waiting is what sucked for AYCE ihop.
    So in your opinion a burger "might" be a little better/enjoyable due to different tastes and not all starches?
    I.C.E.D.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icecreambuythepint/?hl=en

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So in your opinion a burger "might" be a little better/enjoyable due to different tastes and not all starches?
    Not necessarily.. "enjoyable" and "better" all depend on the individual and his/her tastes.

Pancakes/Waffles - Can use various toppings... syrups... butter...milk.. etc
    Burger - Can also use various toppings (bacon, fried eggs, chicken fingers (srs) + You can also use ranch/BBQ sauce/Ketchup on the fries

At the end of the day.. the "enjoying" factor flies out of the window.. 20-25 minutes into he challenge. lol

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Not necessarily.. "enjoyable" and "better" all depend on the individual and his/her tastes.

Burger - Can also use various toppings (bacon, fried eggs, chicken fingers (srs) + You can also use ranch/BBQ sauce/Ketchup on the fries

At the end of the day.. the "enjoying" factor flies out of the window.. 20-25 minutes into he challenge. lol
    Agree
    but sometimes you wont even last 20-25 minutes the challenge will be over.
    Pancakes can be very repetitive especially IHOP if you just are taking down the pancakes and using the same sauce over and over

Different cheese, peppers, onions etc on a burger maybe better. Personally i would rather eat 2lbs of a burger than 2lbs of pancakes or a nice big fat juicy steak if i am doing a cheat/challenge. but believe me after 20-25 pancakes the batter gets stuck in the back of your throat and becomes repetitive.

25,000 Calorie "Ultimate Cheat Day Challenge" (Preview)

I've been getting quite a bit of requests for the full video, but It's taking QUITE a bit of time to edit and put the final touches on the full video, so I made a short preview for now! Enjoy!

Feel free to Like/Comment/SUBSCRIBE!

Lets also factor this
    one of the best eaters in the world could not defeat the pasta challenge at La Familia Gorgio in Boston, but yet one of our own memebers XQuick aka Greg The Great Moomsi Maloomian who was on Man vs Food Hartford Conn with Adam doing the 10lb pizza beat it and i was there to witness it

Just a personal preference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1i0x1A6QG0

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ugh seeing those doughnuts on this page make me want to go destroy a box of them.....one of all applefritters! damn erik why you so mean!
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    ugh seeing those doughnuts on this page make me want to go destroy a box of them.....one of all applefritters! damn erik why you so mean!
    Endurance Athlete eating 4000+ kcals, easily can eat a few of them.

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree
    but sometimes you wont even last 20-25 minutes the challenge will be over.
    Pancakes can be very repetitive especially IHOP if you just are taking down the pancakes and using the same sauce over and over

Different cheese, peppers, onions etc on a burger maybe better. Personally i would rather eat 2lbs of a burger than 2lbs of pancakes or a nice big fat juicy steak if i am doing a cheat/challenge. but believe me after 20-25 pancakes the batter gets stuck in the back of your throat and becomes repetitive.

Okay thanks guys! I really appreciate the insight, really just trying to see if I will last or night, but as I said earlier.. The comparison is probably apples to oranges haha! It is 4lb burger challenge with a pound of fries.. Just might be hitting it up next weekend!
    I.C.E.D.

Endurance Athlete eating 4000+ kcals, easily can eat a few of them.
    +100

Okay thanks guys! I really appreciate the insight, really just trying to see if I will last or night, but as I said earlier.. The comparison is probably apples to oranges haha! It is 4lb burger challenge with a pound of fries.. Just might be hitting it up next weekend!
    4lb burger may just be the meat and not the bun + toppings considered. so it may be upward to 5.5-6lbs
    Just sayin. Lot of food. You can attempt, but i would suggest a 2-3lb one first to get your feet wet.

4lb burger may just be the meat and not the bun + toppings considered. so it may be upward to 5.5-6lbs
    Just sayin. Lot of food. You can attempt, but i would suggest a 2-3lb one first to get your feet wet.
    Wish I could but no options around unfortunately.. Might just go in hoping for the best! He is a picture of it from last year:

I.C.E.D.

mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mussina123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wish I could but no options around unfortunately.. Might just go in hoping for the best! He is a picture of it from last year:
    crazy....good luck brah if you attempt!!
    My offseason journey as a college student: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161109403

IG: liftingismylife

Going to college for Exercise Science-Pre Physical Therapy

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dayum, both the fries and the burger look delicious. The bun doesn't seem too bad.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

Judging by pic it may be 4lbs just burger
    Good luck

Very Doable.

Fries don't look like anything significant. As you probably already are aware, attack the patty first.. work the veggies and bun and save the fries for last (assuming you handle starches fine).

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That actually does look pretty good.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Update #2 (video coming soon!)

Update #2 (video coming soon!)
    Can we expect the video by end of today? Also, how did you feel doing a challenge upon waking vs. after training/post-ride? Easier? No difference?

Also, would anyone be interested in a video if I decide to attempt the challenge? Considering filming it!
    I.C.E.D.

Can we expect the video by end of today? Also, how did you feel doing a challenge upon waking vs. after training/post-ride? Easier? No difference?

Also, would anyone be interested in a video if I decide to attempt the challenge? Considering filming it!
    I'd watch it, challenge videos are cool; good luck on it too!

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is anyone doing any IHOP pancake challenge this year? Are there any prizes that they give out (say, a free meal) or is it just that you get unlimited pancakes for a low price?
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

Originally Posted by EmperorRyker View Post
    Is anyone doing any IHOP pancake challenge this year? Are there any prizes that they give out (say, a free meal) or is it just that you get unlimited pancakes for a low price?
    5$ pancakes.
    no prizes.

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5$ pancakes.
    no prizes.
    not to mention after maybe 8-10 pancakes you will probably get pretty bored with the flavors.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Hmm, well that sucks then.

Yeah, I contacted a few guys at IHOP (one of the district GMs contacted me and gave me his info last year after the 35 challenge)...and they said they weren't doing the Pancake Bowl this year.

Disappointing/10

inb4 another psycho troll

So this year it's just another all-you-can-eat thing then, I guess, and there's not really much incentive to go for any kind of feast (except if you like their pancakes).

Originally Posted by EmperorRyker View Post
    So this year it's just another all-you-can-eat thing then, I guess, and there's not really much incentive to go for any kind of feast (except if you like their pancakes).
    Precisely...

Or if you want to get 45 pancakes for the price of $4.99, lol.