Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116
Results 3,451 to 3,474 of 3474
    AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    Anyone really still read this thread? If so I'll post up some pics and such of sunday's charity event of gluttony that I and Michael Jenkins wrecked...we went head to head, eating a whole chit-ton of food...my goodness!
    I check in from time to time ;o)
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    I'm just waiting until the day either you or Erik move onto eating other things. Like a pair of Birkenstocks.

LOL.... I had a burger a few days ago that tasted like a pair of flip flops..that count?
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL.... I had a burger a few days ago that tasted like a pair of flip flops..that count?
    wow, where? Burgers are one of those things I always filed under "You Can't Have a BAD one"...
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

I've been considering doing a local challenge just to see how I do.

Even though I'm very underweight, I maintain the ability to tolerance high-volumes, and I have so much room to grow that a challenge would only help me really...

I just haven't, ever, done an 'official' one... there's a few nearby which I've been interested in that actually have some clout online... Beth's Cafe has a tasty looking 12-egg omelette challenge that I might be able to do.. and there's a few sushi and burger ones, too... but honestly I like the non-burger and non-pizza ones just from a creativity/uniqueness perspective...

I think i'd like to do a sushi, pho, or breakfast style one...

jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    heck why not try one? honestly just find a easy one to pop your cherry. I'd suggest a burger challenge honestly they tend to be pretty easy, and they go down pretty easy.

Dont worry about the underweight thing I bounce around 170lb'ish and i'm 6'1.

on a side note I forgot to post the pics, and I didnt get many pics. Last sunday Michael Jenkins and myself went head to head competition for charity. we each had a 7lb turkey, a 3lb apple pie, and a side of green bean casserole, and mashed taters all coming in at about 1lb each. So we each had roughly 13lbs of food and a 1hr time limit.

sadly, I could not beat the legend but I sure gave it my best. I came in eating 10.8lbs of food and michael (looking like he was going to vomit) took in 11lbs. Either way thats a TON of food IMO.

Coming out of this eating almost 11lbs of food in 1hr, I'm at a loss now no food challenges really seem like they would be a challenge....

Last edited by jubjubrsx; 11-21-2018 at 05:53 PM.
    Just say no to Carbs

Dont worry about the underweight thing I bounce around 170lb'ish and i'm 6'1.

Coming out of this eating almost 11lbs of food in 1hr, I'm at a loss now no food challenges really seem like they would be a challenge....
    That's an insane amount of food... wow.

There's a few burger challenges near me that look very easy... no where near the 10lb mark... one is only 3.5lb estimated and you get 30min... doesn't sound hard to me at all..

That turkey neck hole get ****ed by a horse before roasting? jesus christ
    hehe giggady giggady giggady... #ourlittlesecret
    Just say no to Carbs

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    There's a few burger challenges near me that look very easy... no where near the 10lb mark... one is only 3.5lb estimated and you get 30min... doesn't sound hard to me at all..
    be careful when they say 3.5lbs is that total weight? I've had one say oh its a 4lb burger..just 4lbs of beef, and then another 6eggs, 12strips of bacon, and 2lbs of bun/toppings/etc and a lb of fries..

usually the burger isnt that hard some people have problems with the fries. if you do a burger challenge just take it apart and eat the meat first, then the rest of the stuff save the bun/buns for last and get some diet coke with the bun. and at the end do the fries.

But hey you'll never know if you can do it unless you atleast go and try. yolo right.
    Just say no to Carbs

be careful when they say 3.5lbs is that total weight? I've had one say oh its a 4lb burger..just 4lbs of beef, and then another 6eggs, 12strips of bacon, and 2lbs of bun/toppings/etc and a lb of fries..

usually the burger isnt that hard some people have problems with the fries. if you do a burger challenge just take it apart and eat the meat first, then the rest of the stuff save the bun/buns for last and get some diet coke with the bun. and at the end do the fries.

But hey you'll never know if you can do it unless you atleast go and try. yolo right.
    Good question! I'll have to look it over. Either way i don't think it's more than 3-5 total because I think they list 1lb of fries or something... i've eaten 1lb of boiled potato plenty of times with zero issue, so I know 1lb of fries would be a breeze.

But we'll see, i'm more curious than anything else

I have no recollection of ever writing that post.
    Go easy on the ZIMA

Took on another challenge today with my buddy Michael.

The 10lb Gauntlet Pizza Sandwich Challenge at Pienezza Pizza in Kissimmee, Florida.
    My friend Michael and i team up to take on this delicious undefeated team challenge consisting of a Sicilian meatball pizza folded in half along with a side dish of pickles and a 2 liter of soda. 35 minute time limit.

We ended up destroying this challenge in 22min 47sec

^^******** video rip
    Just say no to Carbs

Not that anyone actually reads these anymore.... but

Rack up one more super tasty food challenge win. While this wasn't the largest challenge I've ever done, it had a short 15 minute time limit. I went in just planning to finish, but when the young man at the register was excited that I was doing it, told me about if I could beat the record time I'd win burgers for life and a crisp 100$ bill. I went for it. Needless to say I'm 100$ richer by smashing the 6.54min time limit and owning the new best time of 6.25min.

Just say no to Carbs

Not that anyone actually reads these anymore.... but

Rack up one more super tasty food challenge win. While this wasn't the largest challenge I've ever done, it had a short 15 minute time limit. I went in just planning to finish, but when the young man at the register was excited that I was doing it, told me about if I could beat the record time I'd win burgers for life and a crisp 100$ bill. I went for it. Needless to say I'm 100$ richer by smashing the 6.54min time limit and owning the new best time of 6.25min.
    whoa whoa....

so... you have free burgers for life now????? Dude thats awesome.

whoa whoa....

so... you have free burgers for life now????? Dude thats awesome.
    yup more like a free burger a week....but hey free food is free food and I'm not gonna turn that down...

^ What he asked.

Also that burger looks really good.
    done a couple of challenges since then......teaser pic of latest few

4lb burrito - 11.25min

chic-fil-a nugget contest won 1st place(87 nuggets in 10 mins)

and this one was f'ing isane....

The challenge is a full boneless rack of ribs (2.25lb-2.5lb at least owner said he gets racks in at just about 3lbs) topped with 1 lb of sausage, 1 lb pulled chicken, 1 lb brisket, 1 lb pulled pork pickles and onions served on a loaf of Italian bread and garnished with a fresh jalapeno. Challenger has 1 hour to finish everything....
    Just say no to Carbs

Darroneats is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haven’t posted here in a while, but my old account (chibadb) apparently got banned lol. Still good to see that there a few folks in here posting about food challenges and what not. It’s funny seeing some of my old posts and seeing how far I’ve come. Just for a bit of street cred, I did place third at Nathan’s last year and have beaten Joey Chestnut in contest before. Keep lifting and happy eating folks!

yup more like a free burger a week....but hey free food is free food and I'm not gonna turn that down...
    Either way that's so cool... hope they're close by

Either way that's so cool... hope they're close by
    LOL about 3 miles from work......mmmmmm
    Just say no to Carbs

few of my latest challenges

Hard Rock cafe - the kitchen sink challenge finished in 26mins
    A 1/2 burger (generic burger)
    A three pound slice of cake with seven incredible layers including: brownies, peanut butter crunch, chocolate chunk cookies, cheesecake, pecan pie, devil’s food cake, vanilla chiffon cake, all covered in chocolate butter cream frosting, chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, and heath bar crunch.

dat cake dough!!!

Poblano's is a mexican place here that does taco mondays at their clear water location and taco tuesdays at their bradenton location I managed to do both...both are 20 taco's in 40mins...but wtf differences (each plate has 10 taco's)

Clearwater - finished 15mins

Bradenton - finished 26mins

Cici's pizza contest - 28" 1 topping pizza - finished in 11.23 taking first place in orlando
    Just say no to Carbs

Hard Rock cafe - the kitchen sink challenge finished in 26mins
    I've totally had that cake before... didn't try to challenge it, but man it was rich!

LOL takes a post about ED to revive this thread

done so many other contests/challenges just no fun beint the only one who posts here
    Just say no to Carbs

Ever since Erik found himself a beard this thread's gone dormant.
    i've tried...but I dont have that type of charisma
    Just say no to Carbs

i've tried...but I dont have that type of charisma
    Videos help

Videos help
    LOL people love watching others sufferl..... lol
    Just say no to Carbs