nutnithin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

workout program for a regular scuba diver

just wanted to know a workout program for a regular scuba diver....i work as a divemaster so it entails scuba diving daily...i would like to know what supplement to have and also a specific workput program....any comments?

dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dxVxb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nutnithin View Post
    just wanted to know a workout program for a regular scuba diver....i work as a divemaster so it entails scuba diving daily...i would like to know what supplement to have and also a specific workput program....any comments?
    Oh man lower body for sure! Work out those glutes baby! haha. high rep w/ weights for sure such as Hamstring curls and calves etc. and your core of course. For your core id try using the big balls as much as you can since it would help you also learn how to stabalise yourself more which helps a lot in a current.(of course being a divemaster you already have all the techniques down).

as for nutrition lots of calories i guess? whatever runners eat i guess. or swimmers. so fast carbs and calories? and plenty of water. lol fun question btw.
    "Always Give It Your Best. Then Give It More."

"The more you sweat in training, the less you will bleed in battle."