HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500)

Why am I in the read?

Why must you do this to me teen misc? What have I done to deserve this?
    **Below The Heavens**

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because you called me gay. BUT... Do not worry for you will find that I am kind. Unlike the cruel neggers, who demanded that you stand...I require only that you kneel. You can have it all, money, power, bitches, and most importantly.... REPS! Now enjoy my 3k while you kneel

EDIT: Well this is awkward... On recharge then
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ bitch ass

Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post
    Because you called me gay. BUT... Do not worry for you will find that I am kind. Unlike the cruel neggers, who demanded that you stand...I require only that you kneel. You can have it all, money, power, bitches, and most importantly.... REPS! Now enjoy my 3k while you kneel

EDIT: Well this is awkward... On recharge then

sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lord20 View Post
    ^ bitch ass
    Go hang out with your friends .. oh wait
    Scariest guy on Misc
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Trance/House Crew █ ▆ ▅ ▃

☨ ✝ Tebow Supporter ✝ ☨

☆☆☆ 6'6"+ Crew ☆☆☆

☆♕♕☆ Power lifting Crew ☆♕♕☆

㋡㋡ ツ Always Happy Crew ツ ㋡㋡

Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lord20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sza View Post
    Go hang out with your friends .. oh wait
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah. lol, go s twitchys d some more.

sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50) sza will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats d?
    Scariest guy on Misc
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

☨ ✝ Tebow Supporter ✝ ☨

☆☆☆ 6'6"+ Crew ☆☆☆

whats d?
    go suck twitchys dick.

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol maybe you should stop sucking dick period. You know how I know you have no life? You go into every thread you see me post in and try to insult me with your sh.itty insults and comebacks that aren't even funny, they just plain fuking fail. Just stop and get a life. No one likes you on this board, I haven't even negged you and you're already red. I will make a point to neg you as soon as I'm off recharge though.

And don't hate on sza just because he obviously has 100000x more intelligence than you. I don't even need to bother wasting my time with you, that boy will fuk you like he's your daddy

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wat if i am his dadyd
    lol maybe you should stop sucking dick period. You know how I know you have no life? You go into every thread you see me post in and try to insult me with your sh.itty insults and comebacks that aren't even funny, they just plain fuking fail. Just stop and get a life. No one likes you on this board, I haven't even negged you and you're already red. I will make a point to neg you as soon as I'm off recharge though.

And don't hate on sza just because he obviously has 100000x more intelligence than you. I don't even need to bother wasting my time with you, that boy will fuk you like he's your daddy

go suck twitchys dick.
    what's dick?
    Scariest guy on Misc

☨ ✝ Tebow Supporter ✝ ☨

☆☆☆ 6'6"+ Crew ☆☆☆

im here to **** **** up.

Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sorun will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Twatchy calm down... whos the mod who repped you recently >…>

it seems i've upset you? im sorry.

Originally Posted by hughjack3dmannn View Post
    wat if i am his dadyd
    Sir, we need to have a talk about your son

im here to **** **** up.
    Well you're doing a horrible job at it, plz go

what's dick?
    The thing hughjackedman uses to slap his son in the face with every night

Originally Posted by Sorun View Post
    Twatchy calm down... whos the mod who repped you recently >…>
    Lol you stole my troll account name. I c wut did there sorcunt

[300 Spartan Helot (T)] theNobbler's Avatar
    theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50) theNobbler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There seems to be a large discussion of dicks itt
    [300 Spartan Crew][Spartan Perioeci Level 1] - (3/4/12)
    #MMFC

"Back in my day we had whole threads dedicated to Chestbrother chops.."

Rows and Hoes all day
    <3 Leangains <3

sorcunt

Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hughsey1995 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it seems i've upset you? im sorry.
    enjoy being red *******.

edit: OP how red are you, my reps just did **** all.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Getting back into lifting log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169043963

Registered User outtherebrother's Avatar
    outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000) outtherebrother is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know, why are you in the read?

HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500) HooKdOnFoNiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol the title says read, ops so dumb. soooooo dumb

negged
    **Below The Heavens**

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HooKdOnFoNiX View Post

negged
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because not many originals are left and they dont know who u are lol
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HooKdOnFoNiX View Post

negged
    hahaha lol rep'd

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Repped OP.
    If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sorunforever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    []
    I miss you so much baby... ill get you unbanned one day

ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThatsJustice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Teen misc is so cool