Closed Thread
Page 111 of 331 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 9930
    Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pay_Me is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    Convinced at least 6 people to vote for Ron Paul today, feels good man...in other news i think my teacher gave me a grade lower because i share the complete opposite political views as him and speak up for myself...
    ¿Que?

Convinced vs spoken to is leagues apart. Changing someone's point of view isn't easy. If it worked for you, more power to you, just don't mistake agreement for alignment of views.
    This is our world now...the world of the electron and the switch, the beauty of the baud.

"A dollar doesn't seem like much till its your last one." - skinny buckeye

Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bones98 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just emailed Cavuto, thanking him for being objective and calling out people's favoritism in the media.

Registered User dreamerbulkbrah's Avatar
    dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dreamerbulkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cphustla View Post
    Wow I am very irate at CNN at the moment. They have been playing this wack "interview" by this borgens woman all DAY! Really ... and they say it was "testy" and "fiesty".. she kept asking him the same question regarding the articles 20 years ago... which he answered. She kept pressing and then he just went and took his mic off lmao.

Then she has the nerve to say "This is the kind of attention he should expect as a front runner"(meanwhile they constantly say if he wins in certain states those states are not credible and he has no real chance).. lmao brb no media attention until they can dig up something negative from 20-30 years ago and blow it out of proportion. Also if you ask me those columns seemed kind of amusing.

Then this guy has the audacity to say RP supporters are Neo Nazis... Really .. Really!! Who let these scumbags on television.

Another guy says "Ron Paul gets his support from people angry with the economy".... WELL WHERE DO YOU THINK OBAMA GOT HIS!!! CHANGE !! CHANGE!!!!!!!
    Saw that as well lol extremely pathetic/sad that they have to resort to immaturity like that. RON PAUL IS A RACIST11!!1

SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SHIFT_Pump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How dare that bitch Gloria Borger?
    I don't always rep back, but when I do, I always rep back. ;)

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow I am very irate at CNN at the moment. They have been playing this wack "interview" by this borgens woman all DAY! Really ... and they say it was "testy" and "fiesty".. she kept asking him the same question regarding the articles 20 years ago... which he answered. She kept pressing and then he just went and took his mic off lmao.

Then she has the nerve to say "This is the kind of attention he should expect as a front runner"(meanwhile they constantly say if he wins in certain states those states are not credible and he has no real chance).. lmao brb no media attention until they can dig up something negative from 20-30 years ago and blow it out of proportion. Also if you ask me those columns seemed kind of amusing.

Then this guy has the audacity to say RP supporters are Neo Nazis... Really .. Really!! Who let these scumbags on television.

Another guy says "Ron Paul gets his support from people angry with the economy".... WELL WHERE DO YOU THINK OBAMA GOT HIS!!! CHANGE !! CHANGE!!!!!!!
    It makes me feel good that this is what the "media" has to resort to, to find dirt on Ron Paul.

I remember CNN or FOX bringing up the same question about some internet posters saying some harsh things and using Ron Pauls name to justify their statements on the internet a few weeks back. Ron Paul simply denied any involvement to these internet posters and said he can't police the internet and keep people from saying dumb things in his name.

The media are stretching really hard to find something on Ron Paul at this point. It won't be long until they start spewing lies to promote their agenda to dethrone Ron Paul.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoatTower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    According to the drudge report... romney 25%, paul 20%

WTF

this is not good
    Last edited by GoatTower; 12-21-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    >2011
    >lifting
    >ISHYGDDT

gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) gritbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Small_Thrower View Post
    good video that talks about the MSM ignoring Paul

How ironic,

a Russian television company has to come and point out how **** and corrupt our media/goverment is to the people

LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RESILIENCY View Post
    Convinced at least 6 people to vote for Ron Paul today, feels good man...in other news i think my teacher gave me a grade lower because i share the complete opposite political views as him and speak up for myself...
    Getting someone to like Ron is the easy part. The hard part is actually getting them to actually get out and go caucus/vote in the primaries. Don't just assume that now that you have informed them about him that they will vote for him in the caucus/primaries, you have to make sure that they do when it gets to that time.

rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) rollo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ron Paul, the only American candidate I'd vote for.

If he does win and become president, I predict he will be assassinated by a lunatic or some 'Muslim' or whatever story 'they' come up with.

The problems in America are bigger than one man...I wish there were more of him.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rollo View Post

If he does win and become president, I predict he will be assassinated by a lunatic or some 'Muslim' or whatever story 'they' come up with.

The problems in America are bigger than one man...I wish there were more of him.
    Exactly look what happened to Kennedy :-(
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LaxinAround View Post
    Getting someone to like Ron is the easy part. The hard part is actually getting them to actually get out and go caucus/vote in the primaries. Don't just assume that now that you have informed them about him that they will vote for him in the caucus/primaries, you have to make sure that they do when it gets to that time.
    That's the biggest challenge I face when I talk to people
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rollo View Post

LOL @ him being assassinated, this is what my Obama supporter friends told me: "They'll never let a black man win, they'll just assassinate him if he's elected".

If they wanted him dead, he'd be dead already.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz

In all seriousness, he had better be prepared for such questions. As I have said repeatedly, the Obama-Jeremiah Wright fiasco went on for a month or two until Obama had to cut off all ties with him. Why do you think the media will treat Paul any better?

He is preaching the right principles - self-reliance and self-improvement. However part of that is self-responsibility. Paul should expect to have to defend himself innumerable times over the newsletter issue and do it in a way that shows self-reliance and not whine about it, otherwise his actions will betray the principles he is preaching.

The entire libertarian philosophy acknowledges that life is unfair, but change can only happen from the individual. I agree with that, and there is a parallel here: Just like life is unfair, the media is unfair. Somebody who cannot deal with an unfair media cannot be taken seriously when they tell people to deal head-on with the unfairness of life.

- CS Lewis

Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just got a card in my mail saying im registered to vote Republican if you havent done so yet you should

mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mk8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly, does Ron Paul really have a chance?

inb4 teen misc

Registered User TheodoreJohnson's Avatar
    TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) TheodoreJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jetlyfe View Post
    Just got a card in my mail saying im registered to vote Republican if you havent done so yet you should
    how long did it take for you to get this? i registered republican over a month ago and haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. want to make sure i can vote in the primaries.

edit: @mk8 he does now more then ever. people just need to stop regurgitating what the MSM says and think for/do their own fuking research and his supporters just need to keep doing their thing. we're in good shape imo.

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mk8 View Post
    Honestly, does Ron Paul really have a chance?

inb4 teen misc
    He actually has a very good chance now. Intrade has him at about 40% chance to win iowa
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes he definitely has a chance.

But to be honest I doubt he'll win. =\

rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rfkbr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    New poll shows Ron Paul has higher support among non-whites than any other Republican candidate.

http://www.infowars.com/cnn-poll-ron...st-non-whites/

Source (actual poll): http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/im.../20/rel20c.pdf

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anabolismandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    In all seriousness, he had better be prepared for such questions. As I have said repeatedly, the Obama-Jeremiah Wright fiasco went on for a month or two until Obama had to cut off all ties with him. Why do you think the media will treat Paul any better?

He is preaching the right principles - self-reliance and self-improvement. However part of that is self-responsibility. Paul should expect to have to defend himself innumerable times over the newsletter issue and do it in a way that shows self-reliance and not whine about it, otherwise his actions will betray the principles he is preaching.

The entire libertarian philosophy acknowledges that life is unfair, but change can only happen from the individual. I agree with that, and there is a parallel here: Just like life is unfair, the media is unfair. Somebody who cannot deal with an unfair media cannot be taken seriously when they tell people to deal head-on with the unfairness of life.
    here is my question though...
    after saying "i didnt write them, after i read them i disavowed them, and i dont hold those views" for the last 20 years, what is the MSM exactly looking for? what answer from him will suffice? what do they want to hear? i dont get it....you can only apologize so much before you just have to throw your hands up...his answer is going to be the same every time, so i just dont get it....i think they are just trying to trip him up...its not going to happen...they are beating a dead horse....
    manlet

***MISC CAR AUDIO CREW***
    ***288 CREW***
    48/2(9+3)=288
    48/(2(9+3))=2

TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Whoever made that video is brilliant. That was great.

TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anabolismandy View Post
    after saying "i didnt write them, after i read them i disavowed them, and i dont hold those views" for the last 20 years, what is the MSM exactly looking for? what answer from him will suffice? what do they want to hear? i dont get it....you can only apologize so much before you just have to throw your hands up...his answer is going to be the same every time, so i just dont get it....i think they are just trying to trip him up...its not going to happen...they are beating a dead horse....
    No answer will suffice, they just need to keep bringing it up in hopes of him losing voters.

Originally Posted by anabolismandy View Post
    after saying "i didnt write them, after i read them i disavowed them, and i dont hold those views" for the last [20 years, what is the MSM exactly looking for? what answer from him will suffice? what do they want to hear? i dont get it....you can only apologize so much before you just have to throw your hands up...his answer is going to be the same every time, so i just dont get it....i think they are just trying to trip him up...its not going to happen...they are beating a dead horse....
    Well, the Obama birth certificate fiasco lasted for three years. Don't expect this to go away anytime soon.

Best to develop a strategy to deal with it.

- CS Lewis

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FIREnICE View Post
    you write like a crazy person.

and from your post content, it seems that you are.
    You're a moron. I was being extremely sarcastic.

Texan bros, can I register to vote online?

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Nicely said
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bearfan34201 View Post
    You're a moron. I was being extremely sarcastic.
    i don't remember what you said or why i responded, but i'll reply by saying that i can't read sarcasm when it's poorly conveyed...
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in. show the media that we dont need their help in choosing the right candidate.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2016 Support Crew☆☆☆

Closed Thread
Page 111 of 331 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast